mechlivinglegends.net/
please
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=141626
archive.is/NAsxE
mediafire.com/file/ve7rvoixngkpabw/AT1.7z
moddb.com/mods/mechcommander-omnitech
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soon

Forgive me for asking but why aren't Hawken or Titanfall mech??

maybe because last good mechwarrior game was like two decades ago

Not a mech fan but
Titanfall was a widely panned and disappointing game. Everyone was harping on about this one when it dropped.

Hawken looked sooo fucking good but apparently ended up being a mediocre FPS. Someone else can confirm.

Well, there was armored core 5 but

Titanfall is a hybrid between Brink TF2 and Hawken. Hawken is just CSGO with toasters.
MWO is shit, It's been years now and we still don't have Clan warfare, which is really sad because they could have had a nice Planetside 2 thing going on. But they went with the cryEngine and fucked it all up. If Mechwarrior 5 isn't on par with at least MW 4 then the series if not the entire genre will go down the shitter. Which is really sad because we really need a good mech game.

But mechs are dirty words dudebro! We don't want to be associated with filthy mechs! That like drives everyone away dudebro! Nobody likes mechs!

there is a MW5 being release, but I don't have high hopes due to the MWO team working on it

Mostly because there's nothing to talk about. Believe me I'll be the first to go full autistic over the first bit of mw5/battletech gameplay we get

We all know PG will fuck up MW5, but how badly will HBS fuck up Battletech?

We will just have to wait and see the dumpster fire, but I guess moders will save the day in a few years arter release

Depends, who made those indian/hawaiian characters again?

Probably the same people who made this unlikable, piece of shit writing gay fuck.

Harebrained Schemes is the dev and Paradox is the publisher

I thought the donut steels were made for mw5. There's no hope then

Our only hope is heavy battletech modding and mw5 miraculously getting good level designers. Remove all the retarded "balance" changes like ghost heat or massive nerfs to gauss/ac20 and mwo plays like a decent mw game, it only needs good maps and good game modes

l>ooks like mongol crossed with a nord
Who the fuck does the racial profiling for games today. This is just silly.

Gonna play ChromeHounds sp, any tips?

Wew I guess I pirate is a win-win after all.

I'm getting kinda tired of the the whole shitskin= competence gig. Then again this is make belief so where else can they put it?

Can confirm. Hawken is such a big fuck up that it bankrupted its developers. New developers took over the project and learned literally nothing from the mistakes of the previous developers and kept the same shitty Steam Update game play that killed the game. Like the other user said, Hawken is just CSGO with toasters.

For all the shit it rightfully gets, there's at least one redeeming factor: finally a BT game with melee attacks. Ride up the heatscale, then stick a glowing metal fist through some mixed mongrels skull. Still no ripping limbs off and using them as clubs, but heh, baby steps in the right direction are still steps in the right direction.

Yeah, prepare for disappointment because the moment you think the tutorial is over and the real game begins, it's over. sage for doublepost

Hawken was kind of sad and embarrassing. They made a splash on the puddle and like the waves it produced they thinned until they faded to naught.

Reminder that this is the only good battletech/mechwarrior game to come out in recent history mechlivinglegends.net/

Its still got a decently active community and depending on the time of day there can be anywhere from 1-4 servers going

C'mon now.

Yeah, try again.

you talking about harebrained schemes? if they knew shit about the BT universe they wouldn't try to push their pozz bullshit, it's utterly nonsensical and no characters anywhere in the galaxy would give a fuck what specific chunk of the ancient homeland rock you might be descended from. Showing bullshit like "half brazilian/half south african" or whatever shows how locked into the PC culture they are and how out of touch from the actual lore.

So much fun.

Hong Kong has three shit tier partners and two brotier partners. I guarentee you if the cunt duo died instead of the big guy orc and the elf everyone calls a dick the cast would have probably been the best of the trilogy.

I got to play some living legends again. I enjoy it now that battuta never talks

Also, all four games in one sexy package. Have fun faglords.
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1a139318faa15f4ab5bf4b48735d43a531fbbe6d&dn=MechWarrior+Quadrology+%28Eng%2FRus%29+%5BRePack%5D+RG+Catalyst&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

user, it seems your BT lore is… lacking. People on BT has centuries of dna/pedigree data on them. If I remember right, it's part of how nobles legitimize themselves.

Personally, I don't care about the 2unique4me pilots and crew. I never cared enough for them even when I was playing the tabletop. I just want to spray hot laser on a robot's cockpit while an Atlas pounds it from behind. No robo.

I don't mind his character. His world model got turned upside down, anyone would be struggling to adjust if put on the same scenario. I mean this is a world where legal citizens are very dependent on The Man/system so getting thrown out of that can be jarring. I also like how his faggotry was handled, it wasn't his defining factor. What I really liked though is how useful he was in battle, especially on release day where he can arrest the final boss. Too bad they patched that out.

But you're right, he can't compare to how interesting Gobbet, Gaichu and Racter was. At least he wasn't Is0bel "leave me alone in my digital home" the Decker.

Harmony Gold will save us form this evil.

And this contradicts my point how exactly? Yes, DNA and the legacy of which group their ancestors came from make a difference, but they aren't in the context of ancient countries from way back on Earth. A Clan warrior doesn't trace his lineage by ethnicity, he traces it by the DNA used to create him from the warrior that proved himself worthy enough to have his genes collected. An IS warrior doesn't identify himself or his lineage by ethnicity, but rather from which empires/organizations his ancestors came from. And, on top of all that, if any DOES identify themselves via ethnicity, it certainly is not in the context of countries or borders formed by humanity on the homeworld thousands of years ago. This is 3145 AD, nobody identifies themselves or their families as "I'm British." It doesn't fucking mean anything to anyone, it's like saying "I'm a Saxon" only ten times less relevant than that, because you at least should understand what that means to begin with.

damn, how many hours?

Maybe 20 minutes per class? It's single-player is literally just an introduction for the (long dead) multiplayer.

fug

I'm not gonna lie, that's a pretty cute kid. I wouldn't mind being his father and raising him.

Can you imagine raising him as the finest bull, and having him fuck your wife well into her old age?
G-d, I love communism.

theyre mech. theyre just not mech simulators

Stop.

There's no shame in raising another man's child.
It's better than him being raised by a single mother to turn out to be a thug or drug-dealer.
If there were more men willing to step up and act like real men and raise fatherless children, the world would be a better place.

just dont forget to make your own children

And now you're going to shame infertile men? Not everyone can make children.

There's a difference between adoption and raising your girlfriend's kid whose existence is a result of her infidelity.

thanks for the intel, I'll time myself when I sit down and playthrough ChromeHounds.

Can we talk about more mechwarrior now?
Is LL populated or is it the kind of game you find players on for specific events?

didn't they bring it back from the death with new updates

FIVE HUNDRED DOLLAR GOLDEN MECHS

please use archive.is/mechwarrior-online-announces-clan-collection-with-500-gold-mechs-ui-2-0-still-coming/

There it is, the same pain I felt when they released Nosgoth and killed a beloved franchise from my childhood.

At least they didn't fucking released that planned reboot.

It's a crapshoot these days. Either it's barren or there's one reasonably filled server. Last weekend had both a full chaosmarch server and a full TC server though.

LL definitely went downhill since it stopped getting shilled here.

That's easy to fix, just have to make a new LL thread and start posting webms to get people interested

You should've counted your blessings.

That won't alleviate it being shit.

What's the best game in the serie?
I remember being annoyed at how the game i tried didn't have the option to turn your mech into a wheel vehicle for more speed, or how the jetpack for the lighter mechs couldn't be pointed backwards.

Because they're shit.

It is a significant improvement.

3 is best singleplayer MW experience, LL is the best multiplayer experience.

Post Mechfu's

Underrated, tbh.

Good taste

Additionally.

fun times

I wonder what the fuck are the blue pills he is taking.

3 for a general feel. MW:LL for the multiplayer. Its good because you can be infantry, or in tanks or aircraft while your teammates are in mechs or whatever. But if you want a taste for anything involving the Clans, then you should play 2. Getting 2 to run on anything made after 1998 will be an issue (even with DOSbox). However, 2 has a very unique atmosphere. If you really like 3, and maybe 4, then you should definitely play 2. With the music and graphics as is, the early 3D adds to it.

The reason I quit MWO. Never going back now that LL is making a come back.

Great, what happened now?

Nothing much, maybe he's bitter that one of his variants got nerfed.

They are mech, but people don't like them Titanfall 2 was a good game no matter how much the first one wasn't. Hawken's a hot pile of garbage though, I don't mind people not acknowledging them to exist.

I just want a modern, good Zoids game or Metabots game that's in English and not a handheld/mobile game.

Where were you when you realized House Steiner is best faction? Not because we're particularly good pilots, but because we can spend anyone else under the table and we use our heat sinks to cool bottles of champagne. Also we kill weebs so that's pretty neeto.

That looks horrible

My fucking man

It works when you think about how it looks head on. Very narrow silhouette.

Where are the Gundams?

Not real mechs.

In the trash, where they belong.

user, what's your favorite mech game?

It's bad, but not that bad. Multiple missions per class, I'd say about an hour pure stomping time for each. Then again, you fight tons of cannonfodder but only 3 or 4 true Hounds in the whole game, so it's not even 20 minutes Hound vs Hound combat.

The Titanfall devs are dumb and insisted on calling them titans instead. Also the first game sucked shit, second game is a huge improvement though.

I don't even remember what happened to Hawken. It got hyped hard and I played it in the beta, next thing I know it died.

it's still alive, barely. the new devs dont even have a 3d artist yet.

Mind posting more LL webms? I love em.

You know, I kind of miss Hawken.
Do you think it would be worth downloading again?

Well, it's free to play so why not. It got some new mechs and a new map.

Mechwarrior 2: Mercenaries was one of the first video games I ever played. That being said my favorite battletech game was Mechwarrior 4: Mercenaries, played it back when I was 10-11 and it was the hypest shit.

Long story short it was adapted to consoles and the pc version was replaced with the console's. It basically turned into robotcraft with a hundred tiers you have to grind for every mech/piece of equipement. This killed what little remained of its userbase

Which is a shame, hawken was fun. Unique, at least

I have no idea what happened to that Thunder Rift webm.

I almost did so but the recent reviews seem to be mixed, and it's somehow early access now so I'll probably not.

Also despite everything I don't actually recall ever playing MW4 or any of its expansions. How is it?

The best mechanic wise. Only play mercenaries

Pretty good. It's freeware now so you can torrent it without fear of the FBI knocking down your door if you're in Burgerland, if you're in Eastern Europe/Russia you've already downloaded.

Actually it's not. PGI put a stop to MW4 being freeware as they couldn't abide that competing with MWO. Same reason why they ordered MWLL to cease and desist.

Sunder is like a jack of all trades on roids, although its usual weapons loadouts leave a bit to be desired. Also, it's not easy to find images of Sunder for some reason.

And can we give a shout out to the best bro in the entire game franchise, Tom? Fucking guy crashlands with you on a planet that is filled to the teeth with Smoke Jaguars ready to make a last stand, and he trudges all over that rock with you in his vulnerable MFB, fixing you up, carrying all your spare parts and mechs and your intel, telling you where to swing the hammer, how hard, how fast, and who is likely going to be swinging back.
Sure, you fuck everything up that gets in your way, but Tom basically formulates a plan for you (which was meant to be executed by 4 or 5 fucking lances, not 4 mechs alone) and then when you've wrecked everything that was meant to be wrecked by a force five times your size, he wings it and somehow figures out a way to get to a dropship (although right at the end you all know it's a trap anyway).

Sunder is not that popular as it is an IS Assault Omni with an XL.

I thought MWO was going to be like PS2, but then I actually played it. I had fun, but I was a bit disappointed in the way you progress. I thought you could just join a Great House or the Clans or something and duke it out over planets and shit, not instanced battles that only affect your score.
also my shit starter mech gets way too hot on the moon maps

If the Sunder was built something like this it would become one of the most popular and grossly OP IS Omni's out there.

Muh nigga, that shit was tight, loved to play as a merc. One of the few reasons to have a joystick.

Are there ANY good mech or mecha games coming? We are like spacefags in our cursed existence, waiting for the good game that will never come.
Maybe I should learn to code make just make the damn thing myself.

I'm actually surprised someone didn't try to kikestart a mech sim game. I know it would never have been good, just like SC, but it's still amazing no one actually even bothered.

Technically MWO was kikestarted, they were at least initially crowdfunded.

M.A.V and MAYBE Project Nimbus.

Mechwarrior online or the other new tactics one?
Actually speaking of a tactics one there was some weeb one that didn't look to bad.
There is LAV which is the chromehounds knockoff, its by one guy so I don't expect much.
There is some other mech game on steam, also another early access, I haven't looked at it in a while. Then there is heavy gear, which looks like it has a dev team behind it, I hope it doesn't suck.
ALL of those are EA.

Mechwarrior Online bragged about how they were the most successful crowd funded game in history till Shekel Citizen took that throne and it became apparent the money they raised was not spent on the game but on other projects.

You mean the one with really janky animations and shit hit detection?

I know two, and both seem to be Assault Suit side scrolling copies, one being made by chinks of all people. Doesn't really look bad, but they're chinks.

Arena trash. I remember awhile back they were giving free beta codes like crazy, which doesn't make me all that confident in the product.

I looked it up, Darkhorizons mechanized corps, looks really rough but the devs seem alive at least.
I tend not to look much into 2d mech games, am I limiting myself with that choice?

NEVER EVER!

For old vidya? Yes, you are not respecting the robot with that behavior

MAV runs like shit but it's fun. Nimbus needs more content

What irony that it was an EA game that got me into Mechs.

Mechwarrior game night when?

Which one?

ALL OF THEM!

Just ordered Super Robot Wars V.

What am I in for besides MUH TITANS?

Dunno, mercs 4 or LL. Depending on what anons wanted

Is MW3 any fun multiplayer?

MegaMek

Do you have a 32-bit PC with an old 3DFX GPU? Because that shit won't run on Win 7

I've gotten it to run just fine on Win7. with a little tweaking of coarse but I've had minimal problems.

I wish there was a Mechwarrior game where you pilot a madcat and the other guy pilots a thor and both of you develop a friendly buddy relationship during the game in a non gay kind of way and also ptsd and war is hell and then the ending is embed related.

Why can't we have that? Why?

Can you retards stop spewing bullshit?

I think I might have MW4 Server files on an old laptop so could technically do a gamenight with that sometime.

Only on LAN. The netcode is beyond terrible.

For shame

That game got ridiculously easy once you could field 3 lances worth of Clan Heavy Omnimechs.

Is it Turn Based?

Fuck no.

I had a demo of this game, it came together with a Lords of the Realm 2. Was it good?

Is it wrong I go through these lists thinking about Tabletop and thinking:

Good, Bad, Good

Good, Good, Bad

Bad, Great

Good

Depends, Meh,

Good, Good, Good, Depends
If you want to understand the thought process on what makes an excellent tabletop mech see pics related. Cheap to field, easy to acquire, and insanely tough as it does something called "Crit Packing" which means you need to blast through a ton of criticals before you can make a crippling shot on this beast. It's actually one of the few IS Mechs that can challenge Clan Mechs of the same or even greater weight and expect to have a chance to win.

No it isn't. The Bushwacker is meant to be a low to the ground not a tall looking retard.

Real time

It's available for free now so why not download it?

The awesome is easily one of my favorite mechs, Marauder is also a cool sumbitch.

eggsplain dis meme

Urbie is an underdog. The joke of it is it's a walking trash can with an AC/10 and jump jets, though it's got a stupid amount of armor for its class.

and its also one of the slowest mechs in existence, a fat guy on a bicycle is faster.

Also, Im trying to play that repack some user kindly dumped but the window wont center when I start the game, is there a way to fix that?

Nvm, I got it, now I have a brand new problem. I'll figure it out.

How do I get Interstate 76 (which runs on the MW2 Engine) to work on Windows 7?

Casuals and political correctness.

I'm sorry but in what conceivable marcroverse can fucking helicopter take out a mech's leg with a rocket?
WHAT IS THIS HORSESHIT!?

How hard is it to get Mechwarrior 3 working on modern systems, specifically linux? Is it any good keyboard only?

They're just shooters with a mech skin. They have mechs in them but they're not the gameplay these threads are for.

lore go bye-bye

I needed that.

The same universe a shaped charge can take out a tank?

ayy lmao

MW 4 works perfectly. Can't seem to find MW 3 on any Eastern European game library to confirm if can run or not. The MW saga needs a remake with direct IP netcode, like in the good old days.

Why must you do this to yourself?

This is MWO talking, get a grip.

Don't start, I'm not migrating for one game.

MW2 was working properly on linux before it was working properly on xp.

There's a magnet link in this very thread that has Mech 3 in it.

ayy

Urbanmech is far from being a meme choice actually. It is exceptionally cheap to field and in a heavy forested/mountain map or a city it is an excellent choice. It's a tough walking AC-10 for hardly any Battle Value plus has bonuses to receiving ranged fire.

Mechwarrior 2 was in the process of being remade in a new engine but was forced to shut down due to PGI.

In korean cartoons it would turn out that the leg was actually a shadow clone and after doing a backflip he'd pierce the helicopter with a lightsabre thus avenging his father.

Pretty sure it doesn't work that well, at least back when I downloaded it

I wonder if it's the sake of copyright dickery or if PGI truly knows these fangames would overshadow the everloving shit out of their games.

If a underage balless kid can pilot a giant mech with no training I can believe a heli can win

is mechwarrior 4 a good starting place?

Pirate the gog version.

Yeah, 3 or 4. I think 4 is less of a bitch to run.

I want a cockpit view gundam game.

Isnt penguin os famous for running old vidya with wine?
I havent tried it yet, but I manage to run starcraft and I didnt do anything, just running the .exe with wine.

Just mucked with the free copy of starsiege
can confirm it works

The whole "system net" feature they have to give background is pretty cool. Shame more games don't do similar things

looks like there's two different versions. Should I go for them both or is one a definitive version?

Always go for the biggest one.

gotcha, downloading now

Mercenaries for MW4 was truly the high point of the franchise. Loads of good content, actual choices with consequences, branching paths, a fully fledged arena mode with a good commentator and the fact they had finally managed to figure out a way to differentiate the various mechs with the new equipment system.

I wish someone with severe autism would decide to make a good mech sim.

(checked)
But that's wrong, Mechwarrior 3 was was only 18 years ago and 4 had the cool storyline and FMVs when it wasn't shitting up the combat.

What a shame. Good game, actually focused on teamwork, tactics, and accomplishing objectives instead of just being a call of duty clone where winning every game mode involves just playing TDM better than the other team, and it failed because of it. I remember someone bitching at me in that game, throwing a fit, and generally being a faggot because I switched classes to whatever class was best for the current objective and did a fuckton to make my team win, while he just ran around with the same class and got a couple kills.

wew

InnerSphere freebirths have no taste.

Fuck off

Salty clanner! Your mechs have no originality. You just stuck arms on a catapult and called it a day

You're all gay. Real men choose a Zaku II.

Jesus, user, just buy one in a second hand store

Zeonic pls go.

lel

Good, infantry is a pain in the shit in urban combat.

FIFY

The original battletech game was pretty great if you ignore that it's only like 10% complete. I'd like to see a fleshed out version of that.

Clanaboos get out

C'mon now user.

Daishi D is a 100 tons of fucking hardcore anal rape though.
JUST

To put it in simple terms, Hawken and Titanfall are action games that don't really focus on customizing the mech. They are shooters with mechs featured in them. Mechwarrior and most other prolific mecha games (Armored Core for example) are closer to vehicle sim games that feature a wide array of tactics to choose from based on your customized mech. You manage much more intricate details like radar operation, heat mechanics, weather effects, subsystem damage based on hit location, electronic warfare, and in the case of Mechwarrior Mercenaries, managing your finances and customizing mechs and squad mates as your salvage allows. Also in MW2 mercs there was faction loyalty.

You will want to play the Mercenaries campaign more than any of the others, but I'm not sure if you need the other content to make all of the mechs available in Mercs.

Get MekTek for MW4. Has all the mechs and a fuckload more.

RELCOME TO THE RICEFIELDS!

Good luck finding someone who will let you play that mech on tabletop.

I am a giant fucking faggot and I like MWO more than I legally should be allowed to, but it did do beautiful things to the cicada. The Owens is also a thing of terrible beauty. Cute little shitty omni.

Did they pay you or are you one of the devs? On a completely unrelated note, if they want to fix MWO all they have to do is put up a galaxy map where we join one of the clans or go full on merc for the side that's paying the most and have a Planetside 2 thing going on with some 10 planets per sector. Remove the free online shooter model with the packs for real money and just put up a fucking price tag on the game. With a little shilling and PR fuckery they can even make it into an e-sport. I know these things come and go in waves but it's retarded how they don't even try to capitalize on this. Who doesn't like giant mechs ffs?

There are a lot of weird choices like making all mechs resemble a box of metal (compare both owens), but why does the designer hate missile pods? I have never seen a missile pod like that owen's in any mwo mech

It just needs real battletech maps. npc vehicles, big scale and objectives

nevermind that's not an owens. There is no owens on mwo, even worse

I've played on a Battletech MUD that has pretty much all of the combined arms available and got to use that crazy AA radar dish on the Rifleman. It's an interesting feature.

And good luck trying to captivate new fags into battletech table top with something harder to use.

Doesn't the mech have some kind of hard wired fire control system like the IS Rifleman's Garret D2j system? I think it's something similar to the Glass Spider and the Banes that gives it better target locking capabilities for lower BV pilots. I'm not sure but I think it's cBAP sensor capabilities has something to do with that feature.

I wish someone would make a mech sim with Titanfall's aesthetics. It combines the humanoid mechs of Gundam with the more military aesthetics of Western mech design.

IIRC it's copyright shenanigans, the new designs have to differ just enough to not be mistaken for the originals.

That shit looks horrible

Planetside 1 would be better

Those aren't the same mech. One is a Cicada, hence the no arms.

Oh

And say what you will, MWO has done generally well with polishing the turds that are most of the IS mech designs.

It's only because of the artist they hired. flyingdebris is pretty great at drawing cool looking mechs.

Nah the Jihad and Dark Age killed that off for good. But you can't deny that Clan Large Pulse Lasers aren't complete cancer considering they pretty much always hit, have ridiculous range and do a fuck ton of damage. It'd be like saying that Capelleans haven't been made OP or Plasma Rifles aren't complete cheese in combined arms games.

IS are fucked beyond recognition. First time I played mwo I couldnt spot a zeus, a locust or simply differentiate most medium mechs. Why did they make all mech a generic box of steel? Why did they remove unique shapes and mech pieces like these cylinder things, or missile pods? Almost every clan mech except the mad cat is almost unchanged for some reason, jenner is unchanged as well, but the rest are just ugly

Found your problem.

First and last, user

They're still there.

Where has this mech been all my life.

And cLPL's have a chance for engine crits.

The funny thing is, I was able to quickly recognize most every mech on the field in MWO (including Reseens). I never had any fucking issue. I don't AGREE with all of the design changes made (particularly to a number of the Clan mechs), but I could still recognize them.

Maybe you're just sort of retarded in that way.

I mean, really, I can sit here and absolutely rip PGI's choices about certain design aspects to ribbons, because they did a lot of dumb shit. But I could still tell what every single Mech was without even targeting it to 'con it.

List of retarded design decisions:
Dire Wolf looks ridiculously fat. I mean, yeah, it's a 100 ton monstrosity of a gunbag, but jesus. It prances in the most retarded way instead of stomping, to boot.
Warhawk doesn't look as terrible as the Dire Wolf, but the Prime's missile rack being UNDERSLUNG on the one arm is just fucking wrong. I still can't figure out why they did that.
Nova and Kit Fox aren't supposed to torso twist, but I don't disagree with them deciding to get rid of that conceit because lack of torso twist in a Mechwarrior title translates to "THIS MECH FUCKING SUCKS TO RUN". There are issues with the Nova's geometry, however - one of the arms angles in slightly, making the whole thing look slightly out of whack. Still don't know how they managed to do that. Morons.
Stormcrow did not fucking need those silly little hands. Why in GOD'S NAME PGI put them there is beyond me.
Ice Ferret looks retarded, but the original design looked pretty retarded too, so no real loss. Not like anyone with a brain drives the Ice Fridge.
Legs on the Timberwolf and Mad Dog look awful compared to previous games. Timby looks inexplicably fat and bloated in the torso regions, in a way no other incarnation of the Timby has ever looked.
Adder looks way too tall, because it uses the same legs as the Kit Fox and again, the original Adder had no torso twist and that had to change. Other than that, it doesn't look that bad. It's still a terrible mech though.
No real issues with the designs of the Gargoyle and Executioner - they're just terrible mechs.
Shadowcat looks alright.
The IICs all look passable, honestly.

Most of the IS mechs honestly don't look TERRIBLE, IMO. At least, no more terrible than any other version before them.
Reseen Whammy is really perfectly recognizable as a Warhammer, even with the changes of being Reseen. Same for Marauder. Rifleman actually looked pretty decent, all things considered. Battlemaster might be the hardest to recognize in Reseen form, and the Reseen form actually looks BETTER than the original ever did anyway.
Atlas looks pretty good, aside from its ridiculous codpiece.
Catapult has gone through a number of sizing changes, and it's still recognizable, but things look out of whack at times. Especially when they redid Catapult arm geometry, jesus. Last I knew, missile Cats look OK now, but the K2 and the Hero look odd in the arm areas due to component resize.
Trebuchet doesn't LOOK terrible but it plays terrible because of hitboxes, stature and geometry.
Hunchback is fine. Even the retarded shit they did with altering the way equipped weapons displayed on the mech model didn't completely fuck it into retardoland, amazingly.

Lots of shit I'm missing, if anyone is seriously interested in what PGI did to their trashfire of a game I'll be more than happy to fill you in and spare you a trip to their stupid site or their stupid game.

Let's see, what else.

Centurion honestly looks really good. One of the best looking mechs in MWO. Shame it's been rendered largely obsolete.
Raven is kind of an acquired taste. Some prefer the distinctly more rounded look (like what MWLL uses), some think the more angular look works for it. YMMV. Ravens are also largely obsolete (in no small part because PGI hates light mechs and IS light mechs IN PARTICULAR)
Locust looks fine. Certain variants with the single CT energy hardpoint look slightly dumb because instead of being centered the hardpoint is offset to one side (this is because PGI are lazy fucks and are just taking the same modeling used for variants with 2 CT hardpoints and omitting one). Locust is one of the precious few light mechs that was still fun to play last I knew. I'm sure PGI will think of a way to ruin that.
Jenner looked just as goofy as any source material ever did. Doesn't look BAD, just weird. Got hit hard by JJ nerfs, movement profile nerfs and resize because PGI hates fun and likes catering to bads who drive heavies and assaults. Only the hero was honestly worth the trouble last I knew, and they were about to strip the quirks that made Oxide even worth THAT much, so bye bye Jenners.
Urbie is a fucking joke mech in MWO, stylistically it doesn't look BAD for what it is but it doesn't look quite RIGHT for an Urbanmech. Oh well.
Firestarter used to be fucking great, then resize/movement profile changes happened and now it's painful to play. Looks alright, it's just too fucking BIG and handles wrong for a light.
Spider used to be the worst little mech that could, and now it's just fucking bad. Looks-wise it's fine (surprised PGI hasn't found a way to break those little shoulder-wings somehow).
Griffin is about as good as IS mediums get. Looks good, too. It's oversized, slightly, but whatever.
Wolverine is also probably oversized, but it's not good like the Griffin. No one plays Wolvies.

Of course, no matter how good a mech looks in MWO, you can guarantee that it won't really fucking matter because it will manage to look like shit as it lurches through its environment. Some mechs have idiotic walk cycles. All mechs have lost the ability to snap their features to terrain properly. Battle damage ranges from bad looking to what the christ how did you do this PGI, whereas in old beta it actually looked pretty good. Environments themselves range from meh to shit in appearance, for one reason or another.

Saging because honestly at this point I'm rambling out of frustration and boredom.

The Stormcrow's hands are actually supposed to be there, user.

Unless they've updated the GoG version since it was put up, it only technically works. The frame rate wasn't limited and the physics were tied to it so you can't beat the first mission where you have to make a jump.

Wait, they are?

Shit, ok, fuck me then. They're conspicuously absent in every other MW game, I guess I got used to not seeing them there (which is just as well, because they look REALLY silly).

I manage to finish all the game, even the extra missions with the gog version.

To be fair, most other games eschewed them because they're functionally useless in-game, and they consume precious polygons for no function given the era most MW games came from.

???

Thanks for proving my point about the hands being dropped for most 3D meshes because they serve no purpose in MW games, and they consume polygons.

WHAT

Critpadding doesn't count. Using severed limbs or trees as clubs does.

Aside from the only gameplay footage of MW 5 that was ever released, is there anything else? Game is supposed to come out next year and the fact that we aren't being bombarded with leaks and whatnot seems strange to me. Shit games are hyped like crazy yet there is nothing about this.

Supposedly, it will have procedurally generated missions like MW2, but we all know they'll just take the shit gameplay from MWO, slap a few bots into the recycled maps and then some shitty randomizer on top. They'll just use it as a chance to sell MWO for $60.

They showed a Raven in 3015. That alone should tell you how much they are going to respect the game

Then its going to be great! Right, anons?

MW5 Mercs isn't going to be in 3015 - MW5 originally was. I'm not sure they've given a point in the timeline to MW5 Mercs yet.

Come to think of it, that MW5 Mercs teaser basically gave us zero goddamn clues as to when they're placing MW5 Mercs.

Shawk is a fucking old-ass mech, so that isn't much help. The "junkyard on Hesperos" remark the one guy makes doesn't help either. The presence of a Raven is the biggest clue (assuming they're not loreraping AGAIN), and the Raven is from 3048. Raven was a Capellan mech and it's unlikely it would have found its way outside of Liao forces until a few years had passed. The commander specifically says he doesn't recognize the markings on the Raven, meaning it's probably not a Liao unit (because what fucking commander worth their salt can't recognize fucking House markings?) Of course, doesn't rule out the possibility of typical Capellan fuckery and a fake paintjob. End of the teaser we see a fuckton of what appear to be Union dropships (my guess, anyway) getting ready to drop on top of the base. Union dropships are hilariously widespread, though that many of them only makes sense if you're dealing with a fucking Great House army or the Clans. Clans would have probably issued a batchall or something instead of SURPRISE WE BLASTED YOUR SATELLITES AND ARE DROPPING ON TOP OF YOUR HEAD, though after they decided to drop zellbrigen when dealing with Spheroids who knows.

Doubtful, the game engine is completely different. UE 4 for MW 5 and cryEngine for MWO.

There is a repackage of Mechwarrior 3 by some Russian tech-priest. It works on Windows 8.1 due to some weird magic. If Wine allows you to force MW3 to run on single CPU and allows you to set DDraw and display refresh rate to 60hz it might work. I have no clue as to what the fuck russians actually did besides including no-cd patch and mechwarrior 3 launcher in the installation package, but it works fairly well.

I think this was the working version, but I could be wrong.
rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=141626

Fucking Davions, man

Truly a race of mystery.

Because Titanfall isn't a 100% mech, there are times where you have to get off and play CoD with wall running. Though that doesn't stop me from enjoying the closest thing I will get to a proper sequel to Virtual On.

stfu faggot kike

It literally says it on their website user?
archive.is/NAsxE

How do you combat heat, user?

So they either remove the Raven or time travel becomes part of Mechlore.

I wouldn't put it past the Capelleans gaining this ability.

Mechlore is shit anyway, so who gives a fuck? How someone could make such a setting so fucking boring is beyond me. A telecom company starts a jihad?

Well it turns out Comstar is run by Jews so………

The vehicles are cool, everything else is pure dogshit.

Fug, thanks for reminding me…

Does anyone know why machine guns suck in MW? I never find a good use for them. What's their purpose?

To make senpai notice you.

Anti-infantry and for shooting exposed mech internals.

So, both a waste of space and tonnage.

Put 20 of them on at once and core-crit in one salvo.

Depends heavily on what game. MW3 are like tabletop versions, a sawn off AC2 with little range but quick reload, no heat and a lot of firepower for the tonnage. MW4 versions are better for boating with pulse lasers and good for stripping weapons off an enemy mech. MWLL and MWO versions are meh.

Same as flamers on tabletop which gets bonus damage to vehicles as well

Not really no. MW4, MWO and MWLL really don't do them justice as the "Machine Gun" in the Battletech universe is typically meant to be a 20-40mm cannon on average. Everyone seems to think they are equivalent of a .30cal for some reason. MW3 Machine Guns are ridiculous in some missions cause of that as each shot does 2pts of damage so if you boat them you can core out even Assault Mechs pretty quick.

I actually enjoy character building through gameplay. I've been playing megamek and I even wrote up a summary of the character's exploits during his hire.

I did smack a Marauder upside the head with its own PPC after it took off my Screamer's other arm.

Mah boi

I still have the PC CD-ROM version of this.

If you can tell me how to run it on Win8.1 or Windows 7 without it either not spawning the turret for the end of the first mission or turning the game into a poor man's flight sim, let me know.

It had its problems, but it undeniably had charm. It's a shame that MC2 went 3D and downgraded the graphics to absolute shit.

I put them on jump infantry and gut mechs from the rear every time.

They weigh practically nothing and have a shit ton of ammo though.

Info on how to do this is easily found on the internet.

Neither do they do justice to tanks or other vehicles that should pose a realistic threat to a mech. Also, the games pretend Aerotech isn't even a thing.

Graphics were the least of its problems. The vanilla AI is dumb as a sack of bricks, it will keep chasing the first unit it sees regardless of everything else.

MWLL before it got fixed funny enough made vehicles far too OP to the point there was no point ever taking mechs. Mainly cause vehicles never received their bonus damage from inferno munitions, didn't suffer from being "immoblized" or lose their weapons at all.
That said there are several vehicles which are downright frightening and are like deploying a Baneblade onto the battlefield with the ridiculous amounts of firepower they carry.

Can I get Assault Tech 1 somewhere?

Here you go.
mediafire.com/file/ve7rvoixngkpabw/AT1.7z

What is this "Assailt Tech I" and what is it for?

Assault Tech 1 Battletech was an attempt to remake Mechwarrior 2 using a more up to date engine playing similarly to MW3 but with more Battletech rules and with clear distinct differences between Battlemechs and Omnimechs. It was a passion project built using a homebrew engine. It was another project killed by PGI.

Even if you didn't upload dolphin porn, it will be dolphin porn by the time I download it.

When did you DL it?

Why even bother with Battletech stuff? Just steal the rules and use your own donutsteal mechs. Not like the designs don't already look like shit.

If the whole point is to channel your autism and make a mech sim just cobble together your own mech designs. Fuck PGI, hopefully HG fucks them good.

Share thread, you should find the gog version

Because the person designing the game had already implemented a collossal arsenal of Battletech Weapons, got game mechanics in place. had put in around two dozen mechs, was in the process of adding NPC units like Tanks, Turrets and Infantry, had designed the cockpits for several mechs, was in the process of implementing multiplayer netcode and then got told he wasn't allowed to continue his work.
Would you seriously want to start again after all that work?

Seems to me the core mechanics were in place. If the point of contention were the designs he could have just asked the community to pitch in with their own designs. They can do fuckall to you if you're not using their designs.

And would have PGI have grounds to send a cease and desist if he had been using custom designed mechs?

I still stand by my statement that Battletech mechs look like utter shit.

From what I gathered it wasn't as simple as that and there was far more kikery involved.
Early designs I will give you yes, but not newer ones.

Considering he was using Battletech nomenclature and rules? Yes. He should have pulled a DBZ Quake mod, rename and cosmetically alter everything then upload a patch to restore the mechwarrior stuff on the sly

Fuck sake PGI.

Confirmed for retard.

You're probably one of those Gundam-loving weeaboo faggots.

Fuck you. The lore is utter trash. It has really no idea what it wants to be so it just becomes "1980s people in space". It doesn't even have the fun religious fundamentalism of 40k to fall back on, it's just generic bullshit.

Gasaraki had the coolest mechs.

lmoa

It actually is the most fun part of the setting. Nowhere else in science fiction (or science fantasy as it were) can you get away with the pseudo-Christian space Nazis shoahing every alien in sight being the good guys. I'm not saying 40k is good, I'm saying it's actually fun.

What do you get in Battletech? Clanners that go around being tribal niggers and whining about muh honor while the writers tip-toe around the blatantly obvious "racial" supremacism that would take place and can only make them lose by having them act like complete idiots. That and a telecom company calling a holy war to cash in your overdue telephone bill.

The fluff books make it pretty clear the Imperium are the good guys, insofar as they are fighting for the human race.

Keep repeating "it's fun", maybe that'll make it good.

I guess reading comprehension is too much of a challenge for an intellectual midget such as yourself.

Too bad fun is subjective, huh?

Sure is, now please enjoy paying GW a small fortune to buy minis they produce for pennies while Battletech fans play a much better TTWG with story and races that aren't wholesale ripoffs of better universes, while paying pennies for minis, of which you need but a handful to play a full game.

Okay little buddy.

There's no need to be upset Battletech shat the bed. Not to say GW doesn't do it on a constant basis, but at least their IPs aren't moribund and rotting away.

Nigger what the fuck

*tips fedora*

Confirmed for knowing fuck-all about the lore besides what the bideo gayms covered. Holy shit I don't even dislike 40K but you, you're a fucking retard.

Do Clanners shaoh freebirths? Racism is basically non-existent in BT despite there being every reason for it to be a thing. The IS won the war because they used the Clan's muh honor rules against them, waging war instead of treating battles like glorified jousting matches.

Oh my fucking god it's all this one fucking autist.

ONE FUCKING AUTIST is REEEEEEEEing that the BT setting doesn't let him fulfill his "savior of the white race" LARPing dream and thinks 40K is absolutely THE GREATEST SHIT EVAR because even though it's a horrifically dystopic, fucked-up universe at least he gets to pretend he's the Ubermensch and kill all the degenerates- I mean HERETICS and nig- I mean XENOS.

And he'll fucking support a hideously kiketastic company like Games Workshop just because they let him be Space Hitler or whatever his fucking fantasy is.

Holy shit it gets better
Holla Forums quit fucking leaking all over the place

And just to continue. The setting doesn't make a shred of fucking sense. Every faction is multiracial for no apparent reason, and there doesn't seem to be any genocidal zeal between characters of different allegiances despite centuries of Inner Sphere wars that only stop when they run of bodies to fight them with. Put simply, the setting is never portrayed as grimly as it should be.

It's extremely fun. Try out MechCommander Omnitech as well. It's free and has all of the classic MW2 to MW4 mechs in there as well. It's a RTS, but a decent one with mech customization and does an excellent job with the battletech universe. There's a map editor where you can add tanks, jets, infantry, elementals, etc. all from battletech.

moddb.com/mods/mechcommander-omnitech

Is there any confirmation on this? I heard that this was only a rumor and that the devs went onto other projects since AT1:BT was in development in 2009, right around the time that Mechwarrior 5 first trailer aired to the public which later the projecte turned into Mechwarrior Online. I remember reading an article out there that the devs just went onto other things, but of course they aren't going to tell the truth if PGI really dismantled the project. Could Harmony Gold have something to do with it since they were using unseen mechs?

No, seriously, this needs to be dissected to really appreciate its utter retardation
Clanners are known to murder and enslave the fuck out of anyone they don't fucking like. I like how you're convinced the Clanners are the "huwite master race" in this setting. Pic related, khan of one of the most vicious Clans. (He's a gigantic fucking nigger.)

Confirmed for knowing JACK SHIT about the setting. Holy god damn.

The "IS" hasn't won SHIT. That's the thing. Everything is pretty much in a huge fucking stalemate. You. Know. NOTHING. ABOUT. BATTLETECH. RETARD.

Don't cut yourself on all that edge, pal.

You sound upset. It must be quite past your bedtime.

I must have triggered your something fierce. Nowhere did I say Clanners are Space Aryans, and I know they enslave people. I was asking whether they engage in systematic genocide of "inferior" humans. Their whole culture is built around the idea of genetic superiority, so what exactly do they plan to do with the billions of freebirths once they conquer the Inner Sphere?

Where is the racism? I've never seen anything like it besides some softballs from Clanners whining about freebirths and one IS faction grumbling about another IS faction, but even then it can't be racially based because the factions are cultural, not ethnic.

It's okay, go ask for mom to give you your Ritalin and we can continue this discussion like civilized men.

AT1:BT was in development far longer before 2009 and it was the dev team said they were trying to accomplish if you find an archive. PGI suppressed any mention of mektek on the MWO forums when anons started talking about MW4 and other projects.

He just keeps going. It's like he doesn't know he's retarded. Now he's just going "lol i trigger you lololol" and continuing to be a massive fucking LARPing retard.

Fuck this, I'm going to filter him.

ayyy
Holla Forums, not even once

Tell me, do you get triggered by smug anime as well?

Yeah go fuck yourself for shilling for Harmony Jew. Not even Robotech fans want HG around since they are cock blocking Macross content being sold outside of Japan. I hope the assholes behind the Harmony Gold lawsuits get publicly castrated and thrown off a building.

You know, ironically most Warhammer 40k fan boys absolutely love Battletech, and vice versa. I like how you are making an ass out of yourself by saying that the W40k universe is so much better than Battletech, while most people in both franchises play and thoroughly enjoy each other since they are long table top based campaigns.

God you're seriously worse than niggers, Holla Forums

Oh, wait, I stand corrected, this is another faggot

Regardless, no one gives a fuck about your waifu, Holla Forums

You seem to be confused. I don't think the chans are for you.

But I want them to fuck PGI and HBS over. We're not getting good Battletech games anyway, so why not let Jew fight Jew?

Okay, I seem I'm dealing with a Special Ed escapee.

Again, what has that to do with the lore of the setting? Are you sure you're okay? Are you going to sperg out on me like that other cuck because I don't like what you like?

This is funny, because I guarantee I've been here longer than you, faggot.

Regardless, at this point you're seriously going to whiteknight for the LARPer with animu grills? Seriously?

This has to be on purpose. It has to be.

You're a filterfag. A lost soul from reddit. The only way to remove your filth is with smug anime. I've seen enough of you goons on Holla Forums. I know the smug hurts you.

I filter retards instead of letting them shit up threads.
Except I'm not, retard.
Holla Forums really thinks this. Filtered. You're honestly too stupid to be breathing unassisted.

Little does he know he just proved my point.

Because Harmony Gold and their lawsuits are the sole reason why no one wants to touch the Battletech franchise you stupid fuck. Microsoft controls the Battletech IP, and HG is crying that HBS, PGI, Jordan Weisman and some other company is stealing their designs. HG went after Hasbro for a fucking GI Joe vs Transformer toy series and Harmony Gold lost, badly. They are just going to troll future battletech/mechwarrior developers because they don't produce anything.

Filtered. Try responding with a better argument for Harmony Jew in the future if you want to shill for them. Guess that wont happen since they are gonna go bankrupt for being money squandering cockroaches that don't produce anything.

He never answered my question about instances of racism in Battletech.

HBS and PGI are making Battletech games, aren't they?

And I give a shit why exactly? HBS makes a pozzed turd and PGI isn't capable of making a good game to save their lives, MS could give less of a shit about the Battletech IP and no one has bothered with it for years before PGI kikestarted their abomination.

You might as well give up any hope of a good BT game being mad ever again. I did the same with Star Wars when Disney bought the rights.

Is this Autism Monday or something?

The more I think about it the more I'm sure that MW5 Mercs will be vaporware. PGI will probably claim HG killed it (convenient excuse).

It should be noted that PGI is a bunch of Canadians. Never trust a leaf.

(((OI VEY GOY WOULD YOU LIKE TO BUY SOME TIMBER WOLF SCHEMATICS?)))

Remember one Kroetsky is worth 5 Credits

The funniest thing is that Diamond Shark/Sea Fox is actually one of the least retarded Clans. In the grand scheme of things they're actually not that bad. I mean, at least they aren't fucking Steel Viper who literally cannot stop screwing up, or Jade Falcon who are probably the biggest assholes in the universe (after Smoke Jaguar got annihilated, anyway).

I mean, if you really want to talk about shit-tier clans, Fire Mandrill is so fucking retarded and prone to infighting between kindraa it's a wonder they get anything done. Goliath Scorpion are crazy druggies. Blood Spirit are fucking do-nothings. Ice Hellion's only fucking trick is GOTTAGOFAST.

Diamond Shark/Sea Fox is positively AMAZING compared to most of those fuckups.

Clanners will outright murder and enslave ENTIRE OTHER CLANS.

And over patently false accusations and fabricated bullshit. See: Clan Wolverine.

This is why the Inner Sphere is superior!

Well, IS has its own problems, but Clan babbies are just fucking stupid.

Periphery or Deep Periphery might be a pretty cool place though.

Well I am heading to >>>/suicide/
Wish me luck anons.

Bye.

k then

Shit you pay me for my ticket I'll go play on all the sim pods you want with you

Also please stop replying to bait

It's not like it actually matters anyway, user. Shit's bumplocked, the Holla Forumsacks are probably somewhere patting themselves on the back for successfully ruining another thread, and no matter who wins in the HG/PGI slapfight we lose.

Why is it Holla Forums though

Things were mostly going fine in here until the one Holla Forumsack basically said BT/MW sucks because it doesn't have enough White Power allegories in it or whatever. Things just went downhill from there.

As opposed to the Clans, who… oh.
Yes, well, no one likes ComStar.

Because he got butthurt when I mentioned genocide, and he automatically translated it into "white power" or whatever demented fantasy he's got ruining in his autistic brain. All I was saying is that BT lore makes little sense in context and skirts around uncomfortable topics (genocide, racism, et al) despite wanting to be seen as grimdark and depressing.

Not sayimg Clans are better, neither are better in the fluff Just where do you think Obsidian stole NV's theme from? Think about it.House is ComStar, btw

What's funny about Tukayyid is that it was far from a resounding victory battle-wise for ComStar/IS. But thanks to whatshisface (I seriously can't remember his name) knowing just how fucking arrogant the Clanners were and how to fuck them over, it absolutely broke the back of the Clan Invasion.

Operation Bulldog and the Great Refusal were where IS basically gave the Clans the right fucking they deserved. (GR wasn't a SMASHING victory but it was good enough that the Clans realized that they needed to take angry Spheroids a lot more serious.)

Guess Mechwarrior threads truly are suffering.

You'll really love Dark Age :^) The writing is pretty much Matt Ward Tier as you can tell what faction the writers favour.

Nigger what.
How the fuck do you come to this conclusion.

They are, but jesus, that pussy actually did it?
No BT/MW fan likes Dark Age. (No BT/MW fan likes the fucking Jihad, either.)

No one does and it was arguably the most retarded decision they ever made. It pretty much killed off Battletech completely. What is funny though is watching their attempts to patchwork the clusterfuck they've made for themselves and desperately scramble to salvage what they can.
The shit is so bad you can't help but laugh at it. For example: Writers are massive Capellean fanboys so all of a sudden Capelleans are fielding equipment that flat out beats Clan Tech. Clan Wolf all of a sudden has annexed large portions of Lyran Alliance space along with Jade Falcons. Clan Jade Falcon is commiting genoicide wherever they go by using biological and nuclear weapons which is completely against Clan idelogoy. They got rid of Clan Nova Cat cause House WeebNigger basically "wanted their shit" Draconis Combine and Capellean Confederation between them have annexed most of the Federated Sun's space, taking all their factories and are within striking distance of New Avalon. The former First Prince of House Davion raped the Khan of Clan Snow Raven yet Ravens forgave them when that shit died. Fuck I could go on

Oh and forgot the best part Wolf Dragoons are fighting for the Draconis Combine of all people

The funny thing about House Liao is that they're technically an underdog, and they're still unlikable scheming fucks 99.9 percent of the time
AKA Clan Mary Sue until post Refusal War where the Mary Sues take their ball and go squat the ARDC area, leaving Vlad Ward and his edgelords. I hate Clan Wolf because they're fucking BORING.
Even for those pricks that's just retarded
What the unholy christ are they doing. I knew about Nova Cat's Abjuration (and the kick in the teeth they got from Ghost Bear before they just fucking died) but Davions getting their shit pushed in by Cappies? What the fuck.

WHAT THE FUCK. WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

Welcome to "Why everyone ignores Dark Ages"

Snow Raven or bust

What about Clan Ghost Bear? From what I read on their beliefs and ideologies they seemed like they are pretty based and have their shit together.

carlos

Mechwarrior 3 and its expansion where my shit. My dad had that complicated microsoft force feedback controller.For all the graphics increase. Mechwarrior 3 remains one of my favorite games due to the fact I was playing a actual 3d game with a 3d model and a 3d hit box. You can barely consider alot of games today 3d in the sense of hit boxes or even the Environment. Most is 2d maybe 2d 1/2. we reached peak 3d gaming with mech warrior/(maybe armored core..never played it) with customizable 3d hit boxes and have yet to recover back to anything resembling individual components on player controlled units.

It's almost like they don't want you browsing Holla Forums instead of watching the news. Fucking CIANiggers ruining a good thread, it was nice while it lasted.

Anybody got a good keyboard mapping that isn't utter dogshit? Getting kind of tired of hauling out the HOTAS any time I want to play.

Gonna test something.

For what?

Clan Nova Cat got wiped out cause they were the only ones to fight for House Kurita during what was essentially a coup. The Kurita family got essentially wiped out and replaced but the whole thing was silly. Davions and Steiner got so assfucked by the Jihad then double assfucked by their neighbours annexing all their production facilities that they are completely unable to fight back, like the writers have a hate boner for them and believe they should be wiped out. As for Davions getting tagged teamed by Liao and Kurita, some fags are speculating that the Raven Alliance is going to do something very against their doctrine and hit the Combine with everything they've got as they know if Davions fall they will be next. Though considering their writing as of late they'd be better off doing a massive retcon or complete reboot of the franchise which frankly might not be such a bad thing.

Dark Age really boils down to

Because then the Jews win. It looks like they're fighting but behind the scenes, they're each building up their own ways to fuck everyone over and blame the other.

Well, I guess I really overloaded your heatsinks. I bet that really crits your fusion engine huh?

Bitch I fucking work on those goddamned things. Also that set-up is old as fuck same group though

why must life hurt me so?

what the fuck where did the OP go

Mark, you fucking kike

You filtered the OP because he's a smugposting shit-for-brains weeb.

Do you want to know how I know aren't from these parts of the internet?

Thank you.