SHILLING

Say I want to shill Holla Forums a game. I'm neither dev nor is pad shill, so I wanna do it for free just because I like the game.
What is the best way to interest you fat fucks in new video game and get discussion going without instantly being called a shill or shitting up thread with dubs?

By going to reddit

I don't go to reddit.

Then start.

No.

Are you a feminist?

You just shill it and admit you're shilling it retard. Don't pretend that you're not, and people won't give a shit.

Shill.

By just asking to discuss the game and not being a fag asking for fucking instructions on how to ask us to ask us to discuss a game.
Are you like fucking 7 or what, is starting a dialogue too hard for you.

I tried a bunch of times and it didn't go very well.

If people ae not interested in discussing whatever piece of shit you want to discuss, tough luck.

If you're not interested, why are you even go into the thread about game you're not interested in?

Because your a faggot.

Now go back to reddit.

Make me bitchboi.

Post webms of gameplay(not a trailer, not a youtube embed of music or a review, pure gameplay), post a magnet link, ask if anyone else played it, don't sperg out if you get negative reception, actually try and promote discussion and don't reply to shitposting no matter how tempting it is.

You didn't even mention the game.

Is the game good? Then people will probably like it.

Does it look interesting? People will play it.

If it's neither than people won't bother to waste their time on it.

Are you shilling for shilling?

I don't have anything in particular at the moment.

Then this thread serves no purpose

dubs

The stupid thing is Holla Forums never considers that reverse shilling can be a thing: where a company pays someone to shitpost endlessly about the company's competition.

Of course, the people who constantly call others shills will never acknowledge this, after all, that would make them the biggest shills on this board by far.

If you're doing it for free because you like the game it's not shilling, it's trying to talk about a game you like.

Fuck off, shill.

lewds