4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game you've played for the first time this year?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
youtu.be/N9JN4aqMduo
youtu.be/LwkO1y4bTEE
youtu.be/VBF8uA3UJ6w
youtu.be/KX5Jmfmkgx0
youtube.com/user/ghostrager/videos
youtube.com/user/ADoseofBuckley/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck off ritsu
>>>/vcollins/

Grimoire. It just came out yet its the most fun ive had since persona 5.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

G1 Finals soon

Witcher 2

No work today. Yanked up a bunch of ivy at a rental property my dad owns. Fuck ivy.

Cave Story.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

I'M NEET AGAIN

Sorry I had to skip out on yesterdays thread. Had to go in way early and sign a bunch of paperwork because I was leaving. Been pretty comfy already. Can't wait to sleep all day long today.

I would rather deal with an autistic tripfag who turned a thread that happens once a day into his own blogposting thread than a nigger who ends every mid sentence with nigger slang.

ivy gay af

pursa owna

Hey DMX is alright.

How goes user

I was an avatarfag

Like the vine or the poison?

same shit, different name.

The vine. Grows everywhere and doesn't die easy.

Going to talk to the college tomorrow to get me started for this winter's classes. Left hand's fingers hurt. Played like 7 hours of grimoire.

Trying to fill in the void in my heart is hard. Every day i waste only to feel a little bit better. Its not going to get any better until i die.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?!

Only if you want to prepare for trouble and make lolis double

sleep snug, smug

I think it's the only new game I've played this year.

das ryt

tell him monica wet dat niqqa up

u fukn w/ dem ponies monica?

I guess but when someone calls me a tripfag first I assume they weren't here for the avatar days.

Its comfy though

What classes you going to take you think?

That you fam? Hows life been?

Do you just play the same old stuff on repeat or something?

True tbh.

Get a hobby that is fun.

That's an overdone message.

Just started playing Muramusa today and I already love it. The hard mode is kicking my ass.

This year has actually been really good for me. There is like 10 games i want(ed) to play this year.

Probably some basic math/science/english classes and welding, probably some electrical classes too.

Laid off user here

Had an interview today, thought it went ok. Phone is constantly ringing for temp to hire/contract work, but I'd lose money taking those jobs.

Getting close to 100% ing Persona 5.

Got two different SRWs in backlog ready to go.

Fuck that, I can barely get the personas I want.

I heard video games were a fun hobby. It was a mistake to believe that.

I still need to play that just for the cute girls. How goes user

Thought that was a trade school kinda thing.

How would you lose money on those?

dayum, how many hours u got on there?

I need to grind out the money to fuse the last 6 or so persona for a complete compendium, but im at the very last place you can grind at and its taking forever.

They have it and i can get a grant, there is no reason not to.

Theres plenty of reasons. Having to put up being around libtards, giving money to corrupt commies, wasted time.

Part of my layoff package is 2 months paid as if I was working. If I get a job, I lose that immediately, so if I'm getting a job, it has to be Full Time.

If it gets me a good job its worth it i guess.

Try and find some old games you might enjoy. Ignore the old shit.

I was so close to getting King Frost, but I kept failing. I quit after that.

I'm with you on that, along with the brainwashing.

Hit it with the special shot thing and you get a garunteed down.

This month's been proving pretty good.

ell, out of what I've played thus far, probably .hack//G.U. And yes, I'm counting all three volumes as one game.

Though, I suppose it does warrant mentioning that I tend to play pretty long games in general, and then get real indecisive on what to play next, so I honestly haven't played too much this year anyhow.

More like worse shit, different name. I remember back in the days years back on halfchan, avatarfags were looked down on even more than tripfags. Tripfagging can serve an honest purpose, occasionally. Avatarfagging has none.

Ignition's Wii script or Aksys' Vita one?

Ohhhh lucky! What kinda job did you used to work that could do that?

Good luck.
Suggest me some music.

I don't think anyone who knows the jews and their ways could be brainwashed there. That only happens to dumb normalfags who have no real views.

Every persona OST
King crimson
Lovers of the world
Red vox has some ok music
Panty and stocking has some good music in its ost.
I need to think some more about the rest.

What'd you buy user?

I had a carefully collected set of reaction images that allowed me to convey emotions through my posts far better than just text alone could.

I don't really care for something like that because I'm always one web address away from all the anime girls I need, although I am a little distracted because I'm not entirely sure if the girl I'm playing as is nopan or not. Things could be better because I broke my Gamecube controller yesterday.

Wii version. Is the Vita version the one that censored the hot spring scene or am I thinking of a different game entirely?

Yes.

How the hell did you do that

Stop that user, life is short. Try new things.

youtu.be/N9JN4aqMduo
youtu.be/LwkO1y4bTEE
youtu.be/VBF8uA3UJ6w
youtu.be/KX5Jmfmkgx0

Doing this shit on a phone is hard.

Yes. >>13190823 GURO SOON, FAMALAM
I actually haven't played any game I haven't played before this whole year. Except for murder miners but that was only enjoyable because of the people I was playing it with and alcohol intake. Also it does hookshots pretty well.

Do something with your hands like building models or drawing.

You aren't one of those people are you user?

Why the fuck are you posting on a phone anyway?

Its comfy in bed.

Union job for the state. There's also a chance I get called back, but I'm not holding out.

what's the full pic?

Not true, it's great for triggering autists.

Went out to see if a local store still had Fragile Dreams, and they did, since next to no one knows about it. Took along a game I didn't feel that I'd likely revisit that covered a good chunk of that. Also grabbed Chaos Legion while I was there since I finally found a complete copy in really good shape. Only had to pay like $27 total out of pocket. Then found a complete set of Last Exile at another store and got it for a bit over $20. Heard a lot of good things about it, and the artwork is gorgeous.

Vita version is completely uncensored as far as I'm aware, has a much better translation, and is all around better.

You could do that with images of just about any character or reaction image without taking hundreds of screenshots of Ritsu to avatarfag with.

Fuck off.

So's watching a documentary or going to sleep.

I'm considering getting a job at the post office or something. State jobs seem cushy.

this tbh

Chaos legion is fucking fun. Still got my copy of it from back in the day knocking around somewhere

Fuck off morgana, i got enough of that in persona 5.

Pls no bully.

Ah, i've awoken again.

I got so caught up in the new RLM video I forgot all about 4am. Just sitting up watching some youtube stuff because I'm not tired and I can't decide on a game to play.
All I remember playing for the first time this year is the GBA Castlevanias, so probably one of them.

Yeah, the guys at the store got all excited when I brought up. Main reason I hadn't bought it before was that every copy I'd come across was beat as all fuck and/or incomplete. Some games people just seem really, really prone to abusing.

I haven't played a single new game this year as I have been too busy studying >>>/pdfs/ . Have any suggestions? As I am about burnt out.

For games or more pdfs to read?

Try some arcade games. The old 80's ones are fun.

What is that thing

I gotta see this.
What else you watch on kiketube user?

I can't stand incomplete games. I don't get how people trashed shit like that.

Unless you have an instruction pdf on making multi layered pcb from scratch, a game then.

So how's 4am been? I haven't been around since all the avatarfags got banned (you're welcome). Is ritsu still being a faggot around here, or did he leave?

I'm watching the new Steve1989 review right now. The other ones he's done this week were pretty nice.

I don't know. My control pad suddenly just felt really weird while playing Super Mario Sunshine, then the next thing I know something snaps and now the control pad sticks if you push it into the top left corner. It sucks because all my other gamecube controllers are fucked up too and the best one out of all of them has an A button that you have to press hard to get it to respond. I might be going to Massachusetts later this week though, that is if I somehow stop waking up at 5 at night.

fug
I tried getting a PSTV once but the video converter that I ordered with it didn't work and this was while I was still employed.

Reminds me of the last time i went to goodwill
Was a sad day.

What genre? How old?

I'm the OP dummy, have been for a year and a half now.

I haven't seen his two newest vids but looking forward to those because they are some ancient ones. What other channels you like?

Why massachusetts?

I've linked the few I really like in the past, like danooct1's videos on malware.

Beats me.

I've tried using those scratch cleaning kits before on finds like that with little luck. Shit sucks.

Have you seen dan bell's vids? Those are pretty comfy.

Danoct1's vids are comfy as fuck, though they did make me really paranoid of malware.

Same. If it came with a sturdy case, 98% of the time I'll only buy it if it's complete and in good shape. The few times I haven't has been when certain copies of [X Game] are known to glitchy and I'd rather risk $5 than $35+ on it being a factory broken copy (Nostalgia), or when I stand little to no chance of seeing the game again down the line (Rodea, the Wii version anyhow, as I hear the WiiU and 3DS versions are trash in comparison). And even with the latter I'm still prone to check online for if there's any manuals for sale, and if it's a disc format game I will NOT buy it without a case and cover for it.

Because some people just don't fucking care; that it's their property (for the time being) and they'll treat it how they want to. Or their friends/siblings fucking around with it when they're not looking. I don't know, there's various circumstances.

Take a gander at these coasters.

Vanillaware really did a good job making an extended port of it, and Aksys, despite being hit or miss with localization, did a damn fine job handling both it and its DLC chapters (which are actually really worthwhile). Though, that might be because the Wii version's English script had a reputation here already and they knew they'd be in some shit if they didn't avoid that hard.

Its so sad, i saw thst shit and was so happy, then all happiness went out the window. They only wanted like 2 dollars for 2 disks.

Nope. What are they about?

I got over my fear of that a long time ago, thankfully. My biggest fear is probably tech "disobeying" me, as vague and weirdly worded as that is. Usually shows up as nightmares about hardware failures or the machine just not working for some unexplained reason. I don't visit any shady sites and I block all ads and stuff, so malware doesn't worry me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is your family taking you or something? How could you not know?

I would have picked them up anyway and tried to fix them up. Maybe one or two would have worked. Worth it for 10$

Although come to think of it I don't remember you ever becoming the OP in the first place. Or most of the time I spent posting in 4am. That's probably bad.

How's is been going man? I stopped being a NEET so I have no time for late night shitposting anymore, what did I miss?

Don't care what genre or age as long as it either has a good story with acceptably fun gameplay or is insanely, like NES era pull your hair out, difficult. Preferablly for PC since I am a neet with little cash. Emulators are acceptable if it is reasonable to rip the cartridge or disc data myself without paying a arm and a leg.

These disks were fucked beyond repair.

There was the imgur fiasco a while back that made visitors ddos 4chan, and that one screenshot tool that got hacked and replaced with a malicious version. Even non shady sites are weary for me.

Pirate wizardry 6 and 7. That will last you a few months.

I heard about imgur, but I never really use it. I don't remember hearing about the screenshot tool thing, though. I guess I'm not worried because my computer always acts within the acceptable boundaries of weird. Kind of like how my room's a mess but I know where everything is, so it's an acceptable mess. My computer's weird but I know how it's weird.

Yeah, I've had a few virus-related nightmares after watching his videos.

Is there any fixed wii iso for this game anywhere? This game is good but I don't think it's 200 dollars good.

It's just close proximity I guess. I've done stuff there before but I don't remember what at the moment.

His main two series are about dead malls and dirty hotel rooms. In the dead mall ones he goes to practically empty malls and just walks around showing the decay and the dirty rooms one they get the nastiest crack den motels and show how awful they are.

I thought you committed suicide a long time ago.

I got a job for 6 months this year and am going to nippon next month myself.
What kinda job did you get?

I feel you're lucky if you can even FIND non-shovelware, licensed, or SPOATS games at Goodwill. Same with Savers, thrift stores, and pawn shops. At least the local multimedia chain has a good variety of things, offers discounts, and fucks up pricing in my benefit every so often, making checking back there worth doing. Hell, they even get an assortment of both typical as well as under-appreciated games, which gives me hope that not everyone out here is a mainstream-only-tier pleb. Though, I've had further evidence beyond shopping there as well (had some decent discussions on vidya with a Circle K cashier, of all things).

Thankfully not pictures of my own games, but I saved them for times this sort of thing comes up.

Really though, I'd be just as appalled if I saw images of my own favorites being treated like that. Especially the really hard to find ones, like Eternia.

Read the spoiler you ass. I was actually debating buying super meat boy. I hear far too good things of it from review sites however. Is it a meme?

Kings field series on ps1.

RIP

I just want tron bonne. Its the missing jewel of my gaming collection and it hurts.

Sounds pretty cool, I'll add his channel to the folder of ones I watch sometimes. I doubt I'll get to it anytime soon though.

Technology is my greatest strength and greatest weakness.

I try to keep a light footprint on my computer.

I found a limited edition might and magic 6 at a good will once. Also found an unopened goblins quest 2.

I basically watch kiketube all day long now while gaming so I'm always hurting for new channels. It sucks.

I'm gonna go to sleep and hope tomorrow is better.

Night user?

And its good practice at least. I didn't care about any of my coworkers or the customers I deal with but it kept my social skills sharp.

Mine could probably do with a good cleaning, but I hoard things compulsively so deleting stuff would never work for me.

If you like Smash Bros, here's a channel I found recently that does lists of best moments and stuff from tourneys.
youtube.com/user/ghostrager/videos
There's also Buckley. I guess he works in radio or something so he rips music apart a lot, but he does videos on other stuff. They're basically just rants with a static image and occasionally some jokes added onto the image, so you can just listen and get most of it.
youtube.com/user/ADoseofBuckley/videos

I work for a restoration company, we come in after floods, fires, and sewage backups and remove the moldy or fire damaged material and clean everything so it's safe to live in again. Shit kinda sucks, we're on call literally all the time, if it's 3am Christmas morning and someone's toilet spews shitwater that floods the entire house I'm the guy that has to vacuum that shit up. Literally everyone who works there smokes weed though, so it's incredibly easy to get hold of, so that's kind of a bonus. It makes after hours calls a lot more fun, since the whole crew is blazed most of the time.

hello

Idubbbztv
Filthy frank
danoct1
Joshimuz's gta sa true 100%
The japanology series
All pretty good.

Im afraid of deleting somthing important.

I worry that I'll delete something and then realize I wanted it and nobody else will have it.

If you're asking if anyone's ripped the script from the Vita version and inserted it into the Wii one, not to my knowledge. Also, I think the Wii's English script uses a different font/line type than the Vita one, as I remember seeing comparison shots where it took the Wii version two text blocks to say what the Vita could say in a single one, so that would also need to be tweaked. And I'm pretty sure there's no way to backport Genroku Legends to work with the Wii original either.

Ignition's an odd company. Some games they handle the scripts for alright, others they fail at miserably (I think Lux-Pain was one of their worst). And then there's stuff like Nostalgia having a game ruining bug in certain prints.

I'd recommend looking into the Vita threads and at least reading that System image they borrow from halfchan's /vitagen/ and seeing if there's not more of interest to you on the system. Beyond that, I suppose the Wii version's fine to stick with, at least on the gameplay end for the main game. Vita version's still better if you have access to it.

And just how many years ago was that, huh? If memory serves, some years back Goodwill opened a store specializing in media and electronics on the east coast and sent a lot of the worthwhile stuff they got to it, to be sold at standard scalper prices. Not sure if they still do that, but they've also got various Amazon accounts (which I would NOT recommend buying from; in my experience, the faggots running them dodge questions on conditions like kikes dodge ovens) where actually worthwhile stuff shows up on occasion. But where I live, they have fuck all, and I've had next to no reason to bother taking the time to go there to try to find anything good.

It's some ayylmao from an obscure flash game.

Both were like 5-6 months ago. I still find a decent bit of good stuff, just rarely.

I don't listen to music. And don't play smash bros.

Lucky. I was hoping to find a connection at my job but fucking everyone had a stick up their ass about it

Sounds disgusting though.

How goes user

Seen the japanology series before. I'll check out this joshimuz guy though thanks.

Night

Only some of his videos are about music. A lot are just general rants, and the music ones are sort of like RLM's Best of the Worst, except short and very angry.

Geez, did Namco not have any faith in it doing well out here? I mean, there's maybe some truth to that since it's not a game I see much these days, but still. Usually I'd expect a big name company that acts as both developer and publisher to be willing to handle their own shit, provided they're willing to bring it over to begin with. Reminds me of how Capcom couldn't be bothered to bring the first Breath of Fire over, so Square got the rights for it instead.

Cya user!

Rant about what exactly?

Like I said, general rants. There is not exact topic. Things that make him angry.

all right

All anyone uses them for where I live is a dumping ground for shit they can't sell elsewhere, or that other stores won't offer them enough to be of worth to go through with.

Still think the worst shit is people running yard sales and having everything marked as ebay-tier prices, which I think is counter intuitive as fuck.

You get used to it. That and being blazed really helps when you have to kneel in 3 inches of dirty water to break out toekicks in someone's flooded kitchen. I'm honestly amazed I've only gotten sick from this job once the year I've worked here.

Also, just ask your pizza guy.

What if I get angry about him getting angry about dumb things?

Alright

Enjoy your hepatitis.

I can't really afford to waste money right now anyway.

I'm not gonna lie, now that I know that I'm playing the inferior version I don't really feel like playing it anymore. I'm definitely going to play the game if I end up with enough money and enough PSP and Vita games I want to play to warrant buying a Vita though. I'll just consider my 3 and a half hours of playtime to be like a demo or something. Do you know any other games that got cucked on the wii release that I should look out for?

Then I guess you listen to one of his other videos.

How is that nippongu trip traveeling

I'll give it a shot I guess.

Well now that I'm NEET again I can start getting into the nitty gritty details and also flesh out my plans a bit more.

will you stop being a neet

It's still a good game. Situation is comparable with, say, Tales of Vesperia, where the 360 version is in retrospect inferior to the PS3 one, but the latter had the aid of additional time to add things, while the 360 version is competent on it's own (IE: the original was still good for what it was). Main differences being that unlike Muramasa, you're stuck with the 360 version out here (unless you have a modded PS3) unless you know moon, and that Vesperia 360 had a more-or-less good (if somewhat rushed) translation in comparison to Muramasa Wii's.

You mean original releases that got superior ports elsewhere, or good Wii games that got fucked out of decent translations (or dubs or whatever)?

Anyhow, I'd recommend maybe lurking in the Vita thread for information on how to hack a Vita if you want to, and what all you'd need if that's of interest. Just saying because sadly not every PSP or PS1 game is on the PSN for official download (and the PSP UMD data extractor accessory was left Japan only), nor are all the PS1 games on the PSN even cleared for Vita usage (with some that used to work with it no longer allowed to transfer/download to it).

That's not the worst of it, sewage can also have HIV. You just gotta make really sure to wear gloves and not get splashed in the face or ever touch your face. You shouldn't touch your face anyways, you're 10x more likely to get sick.

Eventually. I want to save up and go to either las vegas or maybe nippon again depending on how the trip goes.

Well yeah but you already have HIV anyway so

Why Vegas?

Nevada legalized pot this year so. I'd spend a little gambling, see some shows cause I fucking love stage magic, eat a lot of good food, and smoke a bunch. Would be comfy.

If you go to Vegas, there's a couple branches of that multimedia chain that's also down where I live. I can't guarantee that they'd be as prone to pricing fuckups as the ones here, but it might be worth the time to check out.

So it's pretty much weed then?
Honestly Vegas would be low on my list on places I want to go, though if I ever did a Pan-America trip it could be a pass through

Ohhhh nice. Remind me in a year or so though. I'll forget by then.

You never meet some other fag in the last year?

I've always wanted to go to a legal state and buy all the weird stuff I'd never find here so yeah. I'd spend like 3 weeks there and 2 solid weeks would be in the hotel getting comfy, ordering in take out, and watching my favorite anime/games/etc

Sounds like a death trap to me. Middle of the desert is suicide when shtf. What is the bright side of nippon?

So basically smoke so much weed you don't want to see another blunt again?

Good choice, it's kind of shit.

Nope, I've just been working a lot, I don't have any time to make an attempt. I've just kind of given up until some indeterminate point in the future. I just smoke a lot of pot to prevent the crippling loneliness from setting in.

You do know you can't smoke pot in the hotel right? They'll catch you doing that shit pretty quick, I'd recommend getting one of those pipes that look like cigarettes and taking a walk through a parking garage.

At least AZ has a good supply of water. Worst case scenario, we deny southern Commiefornia the Colorado River.

It would be less suicide than living in any city to be honest

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

Yeah I saw that. I researched colorado trips before I decided to go to nippon and they have the same laws but a lot of hotels ignore them.

fuck the place I'd probably want to go to the most is probably Nottingham just for Warhams, though in all honestly not much in a rush, the only holiday I'm planning is a long coast drive when on Christmas break

So why don't you plan on going to a mountain or something rather than smoking pot and fucking nip grills

I wouldn't recommend trying that shit in Vegas, you'll be ding dong bannu from most of the strip before you know it

I live in the middle of a touristy mountain region. I've seen enough nature to last a life time.

I won't be staying in one of the big fancy hotel casinos because I can't afford it anyway.
Plus this trip won't be for a couple years anyway. Laws might change.

You'd think that, fuck I was the same, you take it for granted and all that, and now I'm in a shitty City and wish I could still be rural but have work

Hotel policy won't, they really do not like you smoking anything in the rooms. Just airbnb a place with a backyard you're allowed to smoke in.

They don't allow neetsocs

Oh I mean I wouldn't move from here, I love it. But when I go on a rare vacation I want something else.

Ohhh yeah, forgot that was even an option honestly. Airbnb was illegal in nippon until recently and even then its all weird right now so I never think about it.

Well I'd have money to blow at that point so.

I don't care if it's the best damn game in the world, I don't want to play a game that has had it's content removed or negatively altered by a third party.
The latter mostly, although information about the former is acceptable.
I was already planning on doing that. I think I have information about hacking a vita saved somewhere.

Ye, it's super fucking cheap too as long as you don't mind basic accommodations. I've seen some full studio apartments going for 80 bucks a night.

Umm does that mean chinkland hates/vanns neetsoc's by extension?

That'd be pretty nice. Would be good and private too. Thanks for the tip I'll definitely remember that when I start planning for this next trip late next year.

As far as I know, the content's the same between the western and Japanese versions of the Wii version. It's just that Ignition didn't do a very good job translating it. While it's worth it to keep potential malevolence from these localization teams in mind, I wager with them it's more incompetence than willful fuckery. Though, given how some games they handle well and others they shit the bed on in various ways, it makes me wonder if they have multiple teams there or something.

Well, to my knowledge Wii game Arc Rise Fantasia's English script is alright, but the English dubbing for it is abysmal, especially for a 2010 release. Heard rumor along the lines of Ignition's budget for dubbing it being stupidly low, and thus the voice actors either didn't really bother or they could only hire shitters. The game has gained something of a cult following out here due to that, similar to how fucking bad Chaos Wars' dub has somehow gained fans that enjoy shithouse voicing before it, but unlike Chaos Wars, which had native dual audio, the game is dub only here. Though, there is a fan compiled undub at least.

Most important thing to my knowledge is that the Vita, or PSTV as well, has to be 3.60 at the latest OFW to be hackable.

What? I thought there was censoring issues.
I look for undubs first thing when I have an english dubbed game, but thanks anyway.
If I grabbed a Vita off Amazon, what firmware would it be at?

I'd have to look more into it to confirm. I'll admit I've only played the Vita version, and as far as difference go people are more prone to mention the improved script and DLC chapters than censorship.

I remember it being a bit of a pain to find back when I was looking for a download. Think I wound up getting mine from some multi-part links in a youtube video of all things. I'd wager Nicoblog might have it prepatched by now.

That is a big question and liable to depend on a number of factors: new or preowned, and Amazon Warehouse stocked or third party vendor. I want to say that new 2000 models aren't being produced for the west anymore (though the Vita being region free, you could possibly buy a JP one), and new 1000 models definitely aren't at this point, probably worldwide. I'm not sure of what the last batch of systems factory firmware is likely to be, but it probably depends on when it was made.

Buying new or preowned, Amazon isn't likely to be willing to check the firmware, especially if it's in their warehouse. With third-party sellers though (and who aren't storing them via Amazon warehouse), you could possibly ask them what firmware their system is currently on, and maybe find someone that either kept their at 3.60 for use with Henkaku or whatever, or who hasn't used theirs in a long time. Still a crapshoot either way.

I know that some version was censored because there was a big shitstorm about it.
I may have stumbled upon it once while using qbit search but I may be imagining things.
How do you do that?

Hi 4am. I fucked my sleep schedule again. I gotta go to work at 11pm tomorrow, and I just woke up at 6am right now. Somehow I'm gonna have to take a nap at 6pm 12 hours from now, then after I wake I'll stay up till like 10am on Thursday. Fuck, this shit is stressful, I meant to take just a 1 hour nap, but I ended up completely missing 4am. I feel like I'm cheated, like 4am was taken from me, and I'm empty.

It was probably the Wii version then, as I've never seen that come up in regards to Rebirth (and there's a number of things in Rebirth that some other companies would be liable to be leery of leaving in). I tend to get into various systems and games late, so I may have missed what shitstorm there might have been.

I want to say it's within System Settings -> System Information, and it should display what it's currently running. When asking though, you might ask the seller to disable the wifi on it so the system doesn't risk potentially trying to update in doing so.

I meant asking the sellers what firmware the vita will be on.

Oh, have you not contacted a seller on Amazon before, to ask for questions of product photos?

Nope.

Figured I might as well ask, as they do change around how to do things from time to time

Basically, while in the listings page for the item you're looking for, click the seller's name in the fourth column, and then on their storefront page, click "Contact Seller". You can then set the details of what you're inquiring about (as sellers tend to have multiple items up at once), as well as your actual questions about it. No sense in doing so for "Amazon Fulfillment" tagged vendors though, as those are warehouse stored and the seller can't check on them.

Thanks a bunch. You've been very helpful.

No problem. And good luck. 3.60 and sub-3.60 (which can be selectively updated to 3.60; think you need to download the update onto your PC and then transfer the file to the Vita, and thus avoid it just mass updating to the latest firmware) Vitas likely have more demand than most amongst those interested in the system, kind of like trying to get a PS3 with 3.55 or below OFW to mod (though unlike the PS3, I don't think there's a way to "flash" the system back to it's factory firmware as of now.

Do bear in mind that games that require above 3.60 firmware will not run on an unupdated system. I want to say anything released after December last year is prone to not work, but I could be wrong (maybe check if the Vita thread has a specific time frame for the cutoff).

Got my love to confess their feelings after pseudo dating for 4 years though I'm scared of opening up all the way to them in return because I'm so used to being alone and walling my feelings off from others
Also been playing WoT, I wish the tank personnel got experience faster

faggots in the oven

NOT VIDEOGAMES
NOT VIDEOGAMES
NOT VIDEOGAMES
NOT VIDEOGAMES
NOT VIDEOGAMES
NOT VIDEOGAMES
NOT VIDEOGAMES
NOT VIDEOGAMES
NOT VIDEOGAMES
NOT VIDEOGAMES