Bamco and Denuvo

I never played the Ni no Kuni and I certainly don't give two fucks about this one, but the Steam page is up and so far I haven't read anything about Denuvo being included. Is it possible that Bamco finally got the message that DRM doesn't work, or do we just need to wait until the week before release to find out that they're still not giving up? They didn't confirm that it was gonna be in Tekken 7 until the last minute, right?

There are better jrpgs than this shit. Relook your backlog on ps1 and snes library.

Re-read my post. I have absolutely no interest in playing this. Plus I'm already working on my PS1/SNES backlog.

Sometimes denuvo is indicated on the steam page, sometimes it doesn't. So it doesn't tell us much one way or the other.

Reading problems.

It probably has Denuvo.
There is literally nothing for them to lose if it does.

Denuvo costs money and the refund rumor is baseless.

Same day Steam release? Now we'll see if PC JRPG fans will put their money were their mouth is. My prediction is that PlayStation will stay JRPG king.

I'll pick up the game on PS4 I think.

the money denuvo costs is a drop in a bucket compared to all the other licensing fees for the game.

wtf is their problem

everyone knows the JRPG king is the Atari Jaguar

red dead will do it
neir did it

Just because other companies do it doesn't mean it's not retarded.

PRIME ROYAL BOIPUSI SPOTTED

Why is the game called Ni no Kuni if the main character is a boy? Shouldn't it be Ni no Ass?

I hope it has the newest denuvo.

just emulate it nigga

I played like halfway through the first game and got bored but I'm kind of interested in the second. Maybe I didn't learn my lesson.

This is what happens when you don't hire Miyazaki for your Ghibli inspired shit. Sodomites take over.

Yes! We need more checks and calls for The Ultimate DefenseĀ®.
Go to sleep, Kaldy.

Denuvo is a myth pushed by the cracking scene to regain relevancy, Denuvo doesn't actually exist, think about it, have you ever seen a Denuvo with your own eyes? What does it look like? Nobody knows.
Here's a little secret: the Denuvo website is actually owned by CPY.
What actually happened is that the scene realized that cracking games wasn't giving them any fame anymore, so they made a deal with publishers offering to leave their games uncracked for some amount of time in exchange for publishers claiming that the games have some new form mysterious crypto DRM made by the same villains who made the hated SecuROM. By doing this, the scene can build hype around their releases and become relevant again, and it worked, groups like CPY and Steampunks are now worshipped like gods.

Big, if true!

what? I just want to see PC gamers cry like they always do. There's a distinct zest to the autistic screaming these types can pull off. The disaffected pirate are quick to sperg out.

I think you're proof of this. Liking the scapegoat, almost as autistic as you are.

Nah.

I've heard that the first one had beautiful art but was incredibly boring, has anyone here played it?

Got any caps?

then why some devs refuse remove denuvo after been cracked

And why do the games start running better once denuvo has been removed by devs? Checkmate

I forgot atheists and :>) , damn it

Yeah, it was boring.

The devs who "remove" Denuvo are doing publicity and nothing more, if you played DOOD before and after the "removal" all the levels, weapons, enemies, etc. are the same, they made no changes. If you play Hitman With A Box Around It you'll see you still can't get ratings while offline, nothing changed either. That's because Denuvo doesn't actually exist.
The scene wants to be worshipped because they believe that people placing faith on them gives them power, so they invented Denuvo. Power for what you say? Well, if people don't wake up to their plot, we're gonna find out, and these guys are pirates, so whatever they're planning can't be good.

You're so retarded it hurts

That's some comedy gold right there. Meanwhile, I'm playing Dreamcast copies, have a softmodded PS2, and use a flashcart for my N64. Nothing is uncrackable.

The gameplay is lacking severely. It's mostly autobattle with a few choices here and there. The tutorial boss puts you in a situation where you defend against a powerful attack to prevent getting absolutely devastated, and I never used it afterward. Because of the nature of the battle, it's not easy to make preemptive moves, and all actions generally consist of using your better familiar powers, having the main character blast his most powerful spells(end game), and using items for healing when necessary.

The characters are charming and cute, the setting whimsical and fun, and the music is great, but the game drags, and the plot isn't very interesting in the slightest. The game overstays its welcome pretty fast. Also, there's a serious familiar imbalance in the game. Certain familiars are utterly useless come end game, and others are broken.

A friend of mine did tried getting a Toko familiar, which has a 2% capture rate and maybe a 10% appearance rate in one specific area. He was so horribly overleveled by the time he caught one, that the game was almost meaningless, except for the fact that his current array of familiars were almost all shit tier.

Ni No Kuni is basically what happens when you try to put art before gameplay, and it falls flat. The Ghibli art and the orchestrated music are great and really set a great tone for an animated movie, but it fails as a game.

Hm thanks for the synopsis. But looks like the 2nd one will be better, seeing as it has real time combat.

it was morning and i was looking something to kill time

look at any one who would unironically call themselves pc master race, reddit is a good place to start. You see a lot of it here but I enjoy it in the moment, rather than saving it for future reference.

I'm sure you enjoy it in the moment, but when you make claims like that, you have other concerns.

claims? nigga I don't have to prove shit.

t. Denuvo PR

Its always better to have them physical anyway. The whole steam/gog animoo games is for the customers that are pc or poorfags, that will net a nice profit.
I wonder who is going to buy more PC or PS4

Why would pc jrpg fans buy this garbage?

*tips fedora*

Wow, this thread is already fucking awful.

Why is Inspector Gadget's niece wearing a crown?

What the fuck is this thread? Although I shouldn't have expected anything good seeing as the OP is already gay as fuck.

When responding to someone who posted proof of denuvofags being spergs by "nuh huh, pirates are the spergs", yes you fucking do.

he's a c-boy, duh

I'm not trying to shift the narrative, I'm sharing an entertaining perspective you autistic faggot

The first game is legit one of the most mind numbingly boring things I've ever played. Imagine FF12, Quest 64 and Dragon Warrior Monster circlejerked on a sock and some guy came by a decade later to extract the fungus. That's Ni no Kuni.

Didn't finish the first game because the fucking NPCS KEEP USING EVASION RISING BUFFS ON ME
THE FUCKING ISSUE IS THAT YOU CANNOT MOVE WHEN YOU ARE GETTING BUFFS FOR FUCK KNOWS WHY, MAYBE THEY COULDN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO MAKE THE RING PARTICLES AT YOUR FEET FOLLOW YOU, SO THEY FUCKING ROOT YOU WHILE THE FUCKING GIGANTIC MAGMA GOLEM IS SLAMMING IS HAND AT YOU
I actually gave up when I lost to the final boss because I forgot to restock on phoenix down or whatever they were called and couldn't be bothered to try again because the game was actually fucking boring

you need to be at least 18 to post in here, user.

I thought underage Americans were the ones afraid of pirating.