NEW VALVE GAME

It's a card game top kek

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/games/250820/announcements/detail/1256913672017157095
project1v1.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would digital store start making games?

So it'll be Hearthstone, except your cards are Dota heroes?

I cant be surprised anymore.

Because they can integrate the card packs and shit to their online marketplace, making even more money.

I enjoy stuff like this because it punishes those delusional enough to think they'll get another half life or that another half life would be good and not a steaming pile of shit.

ayyyyy lmao, top jej gaben, blizzard btfo how will hearthstone ever recover?

Oh that's pretty clever! You can now collect cards while collecting cards!
I bet it will print them money!

I'm more surprised they even made a new "game" rather than it being a fucking card game, but that doesn't ease the pain at all.

you might as well, its not like valve cares about its image anyway

First they came for dota.
Then they came for heartstone.

Only if you had any faith left in valve.

>DOTA THE CARD GAME

I'm just gonna leave it as a normal thread.

So what do you guys think about the new Client UI that was leaked back in January? They said they're gonna launch it this summer, so do you think they're gonna announce it this week?

Stop this shit.

Holy shit.

This should be a crime at this point.

I think I've gone numb.

At least there are someone people in the audience who refuse to eat shit.

i>normalfags are excited for this
That's it, this is my last bastion of hope gone
I kept believing all this time that something good could still come out from them and this is what I get

Serves me right

Probably by the end of August at the most

So why is everyone so frustrated?
If you like card games - more competition is always good.
And you don't like card games - why do you even care?

Can you really call it a new game if it's borrowing heavily from another game?

I like you.

If you actually read the rest of the thread you'd know. People have actually been waiting for HL3 yet they spent their time making this garbage and spending bank on VR shit that won't ever catch on

Nobody gives a shit about hl3.

oh nooo
ooohhh nooooooo
Noooooooo
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This entire thread is a "where is HL3 Valve?" thread. It doesn't have to be spoken to be implied.

OH NO YOU DIN'T

Yeah, nah. Laughing at yet another card game is not asking for hl3.

HL3 isn't the problem, the problem is they could make ANY GAME THEY WANT and they make a hearthstone clone.

When was the last singleplayer game that Valve released? 2010 with Portal 2 or whenever that was?

You know I don't even give a shit about them not making HL3, Portal 3 or whatever sequel
I don't give A SINGLE FUCK

But that's because I was told MULTIPLE TIMES that they were looking into making completely new stuff and they didn't want to go back and make the same shit over and over

AND THEN THEY COME OUT WITH THIS
it's like someone kicks you in the balls and then takes a shit on your face

That's true too. We have enough L4D3 leaks at this point that they should just hurry up and announce it already.

People waiting for HL3 are dumb.

It's like a fat guy who collapses in a narrow hallway. He's taking up time and resources that could better be spent elsewhere, and he's grotesque and disgusting to look at in ways that speak poorly of the human condition. A continuation of Valve's sinful manifestation of sloth.

2011 was Portal 2. The whole Half Life 3 thing is ironic in that the reason Episode 1 and 2 existed was because Valve was pissed how long it took between Half Life 1 and Half Life 2, but yet the gap between Episode 2 and Half Life 3/Episode 3 is bigger than the gap between Half Life 1 and Episode 2.

God damnit

Regardless a lot of people want fucking something from valve, something that at least resembles what they once were.

That's weird, because I thought this was a "let's laugh at Valve's newest shit heap" thread. Everyone knows by now that Half-Life 3 will only ever exist if Valve becomes desperate for money.

That's it
This is exactly how this feels

You put into exact words everything I was thinking

lmao, many of their devs, artists and shit left because there's nothing to do there.

They didn't even gave half-life a sale on its last birthday, I doubt they'll care about the orange box.

i love how half the crowd was like aw what the fuck

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Might be cool, especially if it's VR native.

I won't play if it's another Hearthstone clone, but as long as it has more interactivity I'll give it a go.

THE GOYIM ARE CATTLE AND EXIST ONLY TO SERVE US.

Considering they let the Sven Co-Op guys use the game data for free to make it a true standalone title, I'm surprised they don't just give it away for free completely.

Here's a new valve game
Go turn all your sink valves the other way as far as they will go

what

Well, yeah?
Still waiting for a proof of modern white people being sapient
niggers being vaguely human-shaped animals is a fact

Damn, I wonder what Valve's game developers were thinking when they heard that audible disappointment. Oh wait, Valve doesn't actually employ game developers anymore.

What timeline is this even? Cause my sides can't take much more of it.

Probably hmming how the logo looks similar in style to Google's logos, Satan.

Well, satin, it just looks like they're all using the exact same color scheme and logo design.

Really? Ain't that a shame.

Honestly i tried HL1 and it played like shit so i don't really care, but you can't deny that Valve's previous games had actual talent and love put into them.

it's a shame no one will bomb valve hq for not deliving hl3. you guys suck.

Is this proof that some valvedrones are redeemable? Or were they expecting another cs:goy or le half lief 3?

Don't forget @playGAEM

Now consider that game ideas normally float around, allegedly a lot more at valve, for quit a time before they actually get announced, and consider the very likely possibility they quit during the frame of them taking a dota card game seriously.

Not hl2

Do it yourself, FBI, you have much more resources and knowledge.

Half-Life 3, NEVER, EVER!

You know exactly what that is, Satan.

The game industry's jewery has been escalating for years. It was only a a matter of time before they crossed a line even normalfags couldn't accept.

I guess he got sick of all the fat jokes and decied to roll back.

im cia

Glow in the dark CIA nigger, i presume.
you don't get to bring friends

Hell, I would honestly take L4D3 over this shit. No one fucking asked for this.

hey cool its little finger

Hang your self you autistic redditor.

So basically embed related

When will the madness end?

Looks like Valve is forever the jewish company now.

Why to flying fuck don't they devote their resources into reviving TF2 and attracting its old players?
What the fuck I am genuinely mad now.

Old players won't buy hats so fuck them.

Because steam makes them too much money, the only reason Overmeme was such a success is because Valve doesn't make games anymore

With almost the same reaction from the crowd, its like poetry.

I'm sure even Valve realizes their many layers of experimentation thrust upon the game have made it unsalvageable. They could not remove a single cosmetically clashing item from the game without triggering a gigantic shitstorm over it. Remember all those items are tied to a market, taking them away means taking away things people paid for, or that they obtained in other ways that they perceive to have value.

Their attempts to put in competitive matchmaking haven't worked and that was the last ditch effort that could maybe save it.

old players don't buy cards and crates

The vidya crash can't come soon enough.

Valve is pic related in a nutshell.

Valve has basically turned into a shitter version of EA. They are now strictly in the business of making a (((profit))). That's it. Making HL3. portal 3, LFD3 or GASP a new and original title that might flop would be to risky for them and their (((profits))). Valve has turned into Sodom and Gomorrah and it needs to be burned down.

They also realize their veteran players don't buy virtual hats. It's basically turning into micro transaction simulator for kids.

I dunno, EA really likes to drive franchises and companies into the ground Valve just kind of sits there doing nothing but collecting money. I don't think they are quite comparable, not yet.

PFFFFFFT

I meant more in terms of putting micro transactions and making a safe profit, both of which those companies share and put it above anything else.

It's not gay if it's Bailey Jay right?

Yeah true.

This is the worst thi-

This is the best thing ever.

Best post itt

valve continuing to iterate on other people's properties as usual

I hope the Forgotten Lore dev doesn't kill himself over this. He dropped by here and gave out keys for his game to get some testers in the mix. It's a card game that uses the steam inventory to house cards and allow trading.

W H Y ?

H H

Y Y

? ?

I wonder what the other 2 games are

No, you are attracted the the female form. Saying someone is gay to find someone as convincing as Bailey Jay attractive is the same thing as saying you are straight because you are attracted to Buck Angel.

This sustains me. Gives me hope even.

They hyped up this game with a mysterious trailer, ominous music. It's a game from THE VALVE the company who is so cautious and careful when it comes to making games. Could it be a new Half Life? A new IP? What will it entail?!
And the crowd collectively sighs and groans. How fucking splendid that two simple words immediately causes all hope to be lost. Those two words alone are enough to inform everyone in the audience that it is a shameless, cash-grab, monetized as fuck, shallow, skinner box experience that aims to cash in, far too late I might add, on a genre of game that is wholly and entirely made up of pure kike bullshit.

They had a neat VR app where you could insert yourself into various spaces and locations. They announced a few months ago they were converting it into a full multiplayer social… thing called SteamVR Home.

I'd guess that this is one of those three "games".

steamcommunity.com/games/250820/announcements/detail/1256913672017157095

Goyim will never learn. They will forever suffer.
This is good.

Im upset

I don't usually get mad. The only things that really get me mad nowadays are horror stories about refugees and the rape of schoolgirls in Rotherham. But this? This made me angry, too. That's saying something.

i doubt it. he specifically clarified there are 3 "full games"

You know a trap has a penis. Being attracted to someone with a dick is still being attracted to someone with a dick regardless of how many dresses, wigs, and thigh-high socks they wear.

Go be a gay elsewhere.

And you're going to believe that fat fuck?

Even if what he said is correct, the definition of "Full game" in the modern industry has degraded heavily. What exactly is a full game anymore?

What does a "full game" even mean any more?

why

A full game means that you get a full array of Season Passes, DLC's, and MicroDLC's to choose from.

At this point? Probably means anything you can play, even if its for a second.

name 1 time he has ever lied

Name 1 good thing valve has created in the last 6 years.

So attraction is based on genitalia, something that makes up like 10 percent of your body mass? If a dude would willingly fuck a woman like Buck Angel I'd believe he is 10 times more gayer than someone who would have sex with Bailey Jay. It's just really ironic seeing people that swear they don't find Bailey Jay on the surface sexualy attractive when I'd rather fuck him than some landwhale who is actually a woman.

Are you blind?

He's joking, user. See his pic.

Steam trading cards. I know they're cancer but I get free steamshekels when selling them to kids and retards. I'm sure they factor in the price of the cards to the game's retail price but I never buy anything at full price.

It's pretty cool

Every big company has turned into cancer.

You're not trying to convince me here user, and it's clear to everyone. You're gay, and you need to accept that. You're entire argument conveniently ignores the fact that traps don't think of themselves as women at all. Traps are nothing more than a less-flamboyant, less-obnoxious Drag Queens. You're a homo. Accept it, and go be a gay elsewhere. If you can't accept it then don't bother wasting my time with your denial.

2 VR + this cardshit

Do I hear the audience exclaiming "bullshit!".
Nintendo's when

I laughed. The video game industry needs a hard crash similar to the one from the 80's, and I hope Nintendo isn't around to bail out these failures of companies. The whole world really has gone full retard.

Lol

Nintendo won't be safe from the fallout, either. The only game company I have some respect for still is Sega. They still have a place in my heart.

You know every time I thought I'd stop giving a shit about Valve

Every time I think I have no emotional investment in what they do

They manage to piss me off

Wait, I just asked when will be time where costumers had it enough with Nigtendo

Meh. I could give two shits about Nintendo either.

I'm still waiting for my Condemned 3 Sega. Damn it, it's going to be almost 10 years now since Condemned 2. Sheesh time flies fast.

They aren't. They are the only ones making games that aren't shitty movies.

user, Monolith is owned by WB now and they are too busy making Lord of the Rings games. No one is making Condemned 3.

I haven't heard that name in a while.

Didn't they already do that?

So if I find a drawing to be sexually arousing I am attracted to paper? Buck Angel is a woman, who looks entirely like a man other than his genitalia, by your logic you are gay for not wanting to have sex with her. If I were show you a pic of Bailey Jay without you knowing that it has a dick you would most definitely say that she is attractive because she is, and afterword if I were to mention that Bailey Jay was actually a dude you'd scoff and completely deny your previous attraction to him and that would really put in suspicion your own sexuality because you are so quick to deny your attraction to something that looks like a woman based on the fact that it would be seen as a gay relationship.

I would have thought that Valve would hold open auditions for small games to be produced by them or something. If people could show off something interesting they'd actually help make it. Something more in depth than Greenlight

Isn't that just Portal, Left 4 Dead, and Alien Swarm?

Ok fuck it, burn it all to the ground with no survivors.

Fixed that for you, user.

Unfortunately, we aren't at 83 crash levels of fucked up yet, and modern tech makes some of those circumstances irrelevant. There aren't 20 game consoles on the market that are all trying to be compatible with each other's games and confusing consumers as to which to buy. It's just Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo. Retailers are shrinking fast and dieing out, because digital distribution is taking a heaping portion of the sales. You can't have too many shitty games on your shelf when the shelf doesn't actually exists. It's just a digital storefront that never ends and you don't have to drive to.

Stop this meme

You would think with all the bullshit people already deal with we would be inching all the more closer to a devastating crash.

Hearing that crowd's reaction, why are they surprised? Did they already forget?

I mean, everyone knows that no one asked for nor wants this, but they did it anyway, and it's all cause they just want $$$ MONEY $$$.

How is it a movie in any way?

Something something remove concept of failure from the game.

I feel like valve is more damaging because valvedrones are a new kind of drone.
People who buy EA, ubisoft, gearbox and so on games have always been the same kind of person. But valve came along and they found and grew a new, entirely different breed of retard that no other company had tapped into.

And everything including development of the games costs less to do and make while the games themselves have only gone up in price.
No, the scale of game development has gone up. Making a game is cheaper and easier than ever, and now you can just shit out anything you want on the internet instead of having to deal with publishers.
In the past publishers actually published games, nowadays they're investors or generic service providers.

I need proof of this. Even then an easy game isn't a game that is a movie.

Are you seriously too young to remember the severe disappointment of E3 2015, it was just over 2 fucking years ago.

The platformer marios have always been eh to shit but with odyssey there's no time limit and the concept of lives is gone, instead you lose money and money is much more common than lives used to be. You can't even race against the clock for a high score because there's not any of that. They managed to turn a casual franchise into a casual franchise.
I always knew Holla Forums was full of nintendrones but after nintendo's e3 presentation this year I lost faith I didn't know I had in this place.

Reminder that they went with the puppets because Iwata was dieing of cancer but he still wanted to participate somehow off camera.

Damn nigga that's an ancient one

Yes I do and yet they kept eating their shit

So you had a shit opinion to begin with. Mario 64, Sunshine, 3 and World are amazing and all near perfect.

No idea.

Ow

DAMN, SHOTS FIRED! The genius innovators of PC Gaming strike again! How could console peasants ever hope to recover?

Seriously though, i would have understood if they made this in 2014 or 2015, but with Hearthstone's momentum (which was already moderate anyways) going down in favor of Overwatch and battleroyalewhatever shooters, not to mention Tabletop Simulator + mods and indie hearthstone clones, Why the fuck would a big, leading company like Valve still make something like a card game? Are they just throwing more sticks into the e-sports fire? And more importantly, Will dotards on here defend this?

Annnd they just pissed off everyone.

Note the way user poses a question and then acts as though he already knows the answer to it, moving to deflect/damage control what he presents as being the answer, all in the span of one post spent ultimately just schizophrenically arguing with himself. This kind of post adds absolutely nothing to a thread, of course, except that it serves better than any other kind of post as a way of letting you know that the user posting it has absolutely nothing to say that's worth listening to.

It sure was worth the 3+ drafts to come up with this master piece autismo.

big picture (finally bringing PC gaming to Tv's properly)
trading cards (aka free money to buy games)

Could one of the full games possibly be…

Trading cards are the entire reason the steam is filled with garbage. Russians shit out a "game" in a week, put it on the steam store, give keys to all their bot accounts and make their money back selling the trading cards.

The fact that the game that dude was Kickstarting failed to reach completion is an omen for the fate of Half-Life at this point.

ive gotten free games out of them with no negative side affects. sound like you're the problem. nobody forced you to buy a shitty russian game

We stopped making fun of gabe being a fat fuck. We need to bring that back along with calling him a fucking kike.

Gas yourself, kike.

Is Mario tennis really that bad?

An a world where franchises like Metroid and F-Zero are nowhere to be found, wasting time with Mario Tennis would be seen as pretty shitty.

What a jerk, she could have tripped and fallen under the wheels of the trailer.

Beautiful. Valve holds a new record for not giving people what they want.

If you're so not gay, why don't you just masturbate to women? Then you wouldn't be here justifying your girl fetish.

And the game was barebones.

They took out all the fun shit from the GC game.

MY FUCKING SIDES

You just fucking know this was to get back at Blizzard for making Not-TF2, as Not-TF2 was to get back at Valve for taking Defense of the Ancients away.

Yikes.

pc gaming is dead

can be a good and a bad thing one can shit on hearthstone blizzard doesn't need a cash cow blizzard just needs to fucking burn
bad thing its another fucking card game its not like we have couple dozen of them out recently.

>Valve still hasn't released The Source 2 SDK yet
Gee fucking wizz that trailer sure looks nice I bet it was made with Source Filmmaker 2 oh jee fucking wizz if only you still have a fuck as a company!

Assuming the game doesn't crash to desktop at least 51% of the time you open it, it's a full game.

hl2.exe has stopped working

o fuck off valve

The Wii U one has less content than the N64 original

What seems particularly egregious to me is that they could have made a card game. But no, they had to make it a dota card game. That said, maybe it's for the best they milk an audience that's already mostly cows.

what were the announcers reaction to the negativity?

N-No, i'll never accept that, y-you double homo, i will never accept it, not in a million years, NEVER EVER!

while I agree with what you're saying
kill yourself

Dota Card game? Very disappointing…

This was shown at this dota event? Well no wonder it is related to dota.
isn't there a non gay version of that honesty box?

But why? I might be a faggot for saying this but I actually want like an action game where you get to play through the story of any of the characters in the game. Mainly Sven and the black/green mage who steals the spells of other mages.

that's not what your mother said

Well she shouldn't be a degenerate.

No one asked for this and it's such a clear cashgrab move from valve it's pathetic. Not even dotards or diehard valvedrones liked it
Twitter account for the game is full of complains, even better they sort of opened a q&a just to answer 1 question, they confirmed it is a tcg and the youtube trailer is even worse

Ricochet would've been better than this

If they wanted to boost dota popularity this is doing the complete opposite, everyone will hate dota even more after this

we have a cycling dota thread on here and it's the second or most played game on steam. Dota is not as hate as you may think it is.

The worst thing is that despite the reaction it's still gonna make loads of cash and everybody will play it.
It'll be around forever, nothing can undo that

HL3 will literally NEVER happen.

tf2cucks lol

I like to think people will act as intelligent consumers for once. They've seen a fair amount of shitty tcg hearthstone clones by now

I know, I am already there

I remember when I still had some optimism left like you do
That was yesterday, before I saw this trailer
Good times

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Winston Churchill

Why you still have hope left for the gaming community? Activion got away with mw2, blizzard is getting away with selling microtransactions in full priced games and valve get's away with putting skins into cs:go. And remember, paid mods will soon become a real thing.

Same; I no longer consider normalfags as people, it's all just cattle in human shape. I mentally became jewish.

But it is, 7.00 made they lose their core playerbase, and without a core playerbase the newcomers will have an underwhelming experience, the only people left in dota is the newcomers that will leave 2 months from now, the ones that aren't even playing and have their clients on because of TI, and the pros who are there just because they can't quit.

Maybe they ruined dota on purpose so this TCG doesn't look that bad as an option, who knows.

denial is bad for you

What happened with 7.0?

Because it's fun.

god, you sound like such a white knight
>>>/reddit/

T-THE MASTER RACE WINS AGAIN BOYS HEHEHEH F-FUCK DRM CONSOLES

Left 4 Dead was fun, but I bet Valve would fuck up l4d3. Just look at cs:go and tf2, they will fill up l4d3 with cosmetics and remove workshop mods.

take your consolewar bullshit back to >>>cuckchan and stay there

Oh great. cards.

this is a legitimate problem with the platform and deserves discussion, regardless if it hurts your feelings or not

what am i denying exactly? pic related

it's the patch that introduced talent trees, fountains and 4 additional rune spots

it's not a question of feelings you giant retard, it's the no effort , partisan coorporate dicksucking fanboyism that this kind of faggotry brings with it
Fuck and his cancerous consolewar shit and fuck you for defending him

Dota has been going up and down for ages, those numbers are not nearly different enough from past fluctuations to actually warrant you saying that the core audience doesn't care about it anymore.

it's really obviously something you don't want to discuss without kid gloves being used to handle you, or at all if I had to guess.

yeah, it's not like it peaked during 2015 and then started going downhill, right?
it was the core audience that saw it coming from the "rekindling soul" patch or whatever it was called, which, by mere coincidence i suppose, happened around the same time the playerbase started "fluctuating" down, so i think it's pretty safe to assume that the core audience started to leave, i myself could be considered part of this group, as i cared enough about the rules of the game to play semi-competitively for over 3.5k hours

You people are unbelievable. How can you be this upset over a game you know nothing about? That's childish knee-jerking because it's not the thing you thought you wanted. Imagine being that fucking entitled. Valve has to make money somehow.
I think you're falling into the trap of caring too much. Look at it this way. Why should Valve "need" to be a company that innovates big creative titles? What is wrong with them not feeling like doing it anymore and just wanting to shift their focus and take it easy for a change.
It's literally their money, they could take a shit on it if they wanted to. You're not then one to decide what they should do with it.

Bravo Gabe.

I am coming to a conclusion that inclusion of a marketing research excludes common sense from a company. Unless development of that trailer and game cost Valve nothing I fail to see how or why would anyone with any common sense have allowed that project to go forward.

Who cares.
Valve is dead. Having every menial thing they did praised and over exaggerated killed them, it evolved them into a self important ego maniacs, just like fredrick brennan.

Didn't he go full tranny?

Judging from the crowds reaction, I doubt they conducted any marketing research other than "Hearthstone is popular".

Maybe dead for you, but their games are far from dead.

What do you think is happening at Valve HQ?
Were they expecting this or are they in damage control?

Retard

I think Romero might have some advice for these morons.

steam is 90% of the platform.

do you know what "alternative" means?
i havent got any game on steam in years, i ride on gog.

Lol if you fucked bailey Jay it would be just as gay as if u fucked buck

sure smells of bagels in here

Just because someone doesn't think it'll happen doesn't mean they don't want it to.
An industry wide crash won't happen. There's too many companies involved that have their money in completely separate fields, it's just too big to die and most younger people have been brainwashed to be consumeristic whores.

What makes you think it will happen? Games are selling pretty well.

Honestly, they probably don't care.

This. They know idiots and kids will still buy their shit. Unless this 'game' fails, Valve will keep making more shit that nobody wants.
Like Gabe Jewell said "Money is information"

ugly jew face, nah
I am gay though

Traps are gay, If you fuck a trap you are gay.
This isn't hard.

The twitter account went silent right after discontent started pouring in
Maybe they're just letting the dumpster fire burn itself out

You mean money making scheme. TF2 hats and CSGO skins can't pay for gaben's burgers anymore

A crash might save us if the industry stays dead long enough for people to realize that most of the 10/10 garbage is actually shit.

here comes the retard

Even if no one really need Source 2, it's sad they are not even trying to release the devkit.

t. dicksucker

It is not gay only if you are not aware of him being a tranny.

You're right.

You're wrong.

I think I have a picture called "traps are not gay starter pack," but I guess it's not on this computer.

Traps don't actually exist.

It would be more accurate if that picture was one hipster selling pieces of disassembled ladders next to another selling glue and paint to make your own ladders with a sign between the too that reads "DON'T TALK ABOUT THE WALL".

Like which ones, for example?

Did you not hear the massive disappointed "Awww…" in ?

What if I told you there were traps on Holla Forums right now?

Some people are excited unfortunately

You know it's going to happen

A VR card game at that.

They're always been here.

Not from the reaction I saw in yeah no they were on the verge of booing.

Yeah that's not everyone in the world
Check twitter, plenty of people asking for beta keys and expressing their excitement

The whole point of them is that they can fool you into thinking that they're women. But nobody can be fooled, it's like how Holla Forums detects jews. There are telltale signs.

I am interested in playing it, doesn't make it any less disappointing that a new Valve game is a card game spinoff of DOTA2.

I disagree. No amount of droning will ever be worse than killing good game franchises and shutting down good developer studios.

i checked
she's not pregnet
i see the disappointment outweighing the excitement by a large margin

What?

Whats the music at 1:22?

oldie but goodie, keep up son

At this point Valve should pull a Konami and just make slot machines.

Oh so that's where this is from.

If Valve was a nip company they would own 90% of all pachinco parlours by now.

Guys you are not giving it the appropriate reaction that deserves.

fuck off cakeboy

I can feel the shame from here

There's plenty to do; they just don't want to fucking do it.

🤦

Triage at Dawn.

lel

At least you'll most likely be able to sell the cards individually on the community marketplace.

There's no way to get your money back from cards you buy in Hearthstone.

And of course our favorite youtuber is here to comment.

Unsurprising he takes pleasure in asshurt, no wonder he had cancer there twice

someone post the disgust for your own community tweet he made

Gay
Still gay
Straight
Pretty simple.

What about fucking a woman that has a body that makes her look kind of manly?

Or a woman that's really into fitness and is stronger and more muscular than you?

Wait what?

Fuck off.

That's not impact font, which makes the image even more embarrassing really.

It's not as complex as you make it out to be.

Both are gay.
Fucking a landwhale is pathetic, but not gay.

seeing world in black and white is a sign of autism lads

have you used steam lately?

anything you say is discredited immediately by the fact that you're a mentally ill faggot

but Im not the one with autism

seeking out trannies to fap to because you have an insatiable lust for cock is a sign of homosexuality

Should've uploaded all versions at once

nice projection. I just said feminity is not gay.

lel

one has a cock
one does not
if you want to fuck the one with a cock
you are gay
this is a very simple thing to grasp

both look the same
look like female
if you dont want to bang both of them
youre gay
this is a very simple thing to grasp

I would say you don't belong on Holla Forums, but honestly I can't think of a single games community which would consider this level of ignorance acceptable.

Blizzard fans would welcome him with open arms.

dick is a deal breaker. sure the initial reaction might be i wanna bang her but when there's a dick that flops out you're honestly going to say? "yea ill jerk you off baby". ur gay

But it's not about looks, it's about having a dick

there is the other hole you can use

everything is about the looks

why do you guys reply to a troll from the 00's?

if you're only going to anally fuck a trap, why have the dick? that was rhetorical, it's because you're sexually attracted to cock. you're gay.

And guess who's ready to try and steal some players from yet another popular genre and is doomed to fail?

project1v1.com/

CARD GAMES ON ARENA SHOOTERS

not wanting to fuck that looks like a female is gay, user

I dont mind either between their legs because Im not an insecure autist, and I think that nobody who is into traps is into them only because cock. you should really stop projecting

take a hike faggot

I suggest gassing yourself, autist

so thats how low Valve has fallen, there have not been a single full game released for 3+ years, 10+ years if you ignore the fact they hired other studios,
and they are making card games now

the sooner he dies the better

They probably have the most popular game distribution platform in the world.

yeah everyone is so impressed they can invent new ways to sell mods

Steam played a huge part in keeping PC gaming alive.

A whole year since the last fucking TF2 update announced and 'still in development', and they're making a fucking card game.

I hope the commie faggots at Valve roll their desks up their ass because their system is fucking shit.

the fucks that got do with anything!
how about making a proper fucking game

I just now realized, valve has been dead for 5 years now. I've been holding out hope that they'd come to their senses but this has made me realize what's actually happening. Valve was given a choice of either dying a cool company like pandemic or becoming a soulless success like Amazon, it's obvious at this point which one has happened. I feel like a legitimate friend of mine has died and that his corpse is being strung up to dance while everyone else thinks it's cool that theres a corpse puppet that dances as some sort of gimmick as opposed as the cold reality of life, Valve died.

Borderline gay. Either in denial or really weird fetish.

Now that's prime A autism!

how does it feel knowing he's done more for gaming than anyone else in the last 20 years?

well it is a card game, so if theyre gonna do it right they have to have booster packs with random cards

I'm not even disappointed that Valve's new game isn't something like L4D3 or something else, just moreso the fact that they made a card game of all things, especially when they could have basically made anything they wanted to. Not that I'm at all surprised.

I first watched Amadeus as a sophomore in high school in my steel drums class. Then I had the same teacher 2 years later for piano class and was stoked when he played the movie again. Both times, most of the students didn't like it. Fuck them, it's a great film.

guys if was still working at valve at this point I wouldn't even give a shit about hl3 being a game or not, this is exactly what I would be doing. just imagine the reaction, the salt & reddit…

Is this actually a irl card game though?

sounds more like russians are the problem

HEY YOU GUYS WANNA HIT THOSE SHOWERS?