Toaster Thread

If you need to change the video settings for it to run, then it's too young.Post any game that can run on a toaster.

This. And SNES emulation in general.

worms Armageddon runs amazing on almost anything. which is good because it's also the best worms game

But some games have a setting literally made to run on toasters (static lighting mode in pic related actually looks pretty good, due to having plenty of baked-in lighting).

Half-Life
Half-Life Opposing Force
Half-Life Blue Shift
Aliens versus Predator
Aliens versus Predator 2
Battlezone
Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six Rogue Spear
Rainbow Six Raven Shield
Ghost Recon
SWAT 3
Operation Flashpoint
Command & Conquer
Command & Conquer Red Alert
Command & Conquer Tiberian Sun
Command & Conquer Red Alert 2
Grand Theft Auto III
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
Mafia
Medieval Total War
Rome Total War*
Thief
Thief 2
Splinter Cell
Homeworld
Age of Empires 1 & 2

Depends on the emulator.

bullshit I get wobbly 25 fps out of this even at minimum settings

I've heard Bloodborne only runs on underpowered PCs

Speaking of Hotline Miami. Anyone know if HM2 has had any recent fan made campaigns that are worth while?

I'm putting DOOD here mostly because of the amount of WADS and options you have at your disposal to keep the experience fresh
You can pretty much just out all the other games and play DOOD and only DOOD with how much stuff there is

Also I should mention that even if DF looks like it would take nothing to run, that's wrong. It depends on how big you make your play area.
Too big and it wont even load, so keep that in mind.

sure, but not a source with open gl
sure, but the same, not true with a source engine with open gl on, (gzdoom, zdoom works)

still, this thread is useless. every dosgame will work on a "toaster" whatever you mean by that term. and no, most 2003+ 3d games would NOT work on a, so called "toaster"
pretty much everything that asks for shader model 3.0+ will drop fps heavily except if you go windowed and rly drop the resolution

Bumping with a spreadsheet

Dorf is unplayable under 3 Ghz

Shortly after MS bought Minecraft, my toaster went from running it at about 40 fps with huge modpacks to about 10 fps with those same modpacks. Any similar game to help my autism?

Terraria, maybe. More of a metroidvania with digging and building, but it might scratch some of that same itch.

Been there and done that but thanks anyway user.

for a few months all i got is a shitty notebook that can't run fistful of frags
what do
preferably free because im starving

Everything is free on the internet.

We probably need something like this for PC games as well.
How old a toaster?
90s toaster?
2000s toaster?
early 2010s toaster?

not if you're retarded like me

lol nigger what's the point of these threads? Any game from 2005-ish and below can run on a certified toaster.

You have all the info you need on the internet. I don't spoonfeed retards.

This isn't the fucking 90s retard, if you don't even know how to torrent shit then I wonder how you were able to turn your pc on.

Bumping. Somebody give me a low end PC game that feels good to play with a 360/One controller.

That pic is a few years old, so reply if you need it updated.