Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Morrowind/comments/448vwh/mgso_updating_and_optimization_guide/
pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83923/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There's one up right now faggot.
Fuck, there's even one on /tg/.

Anyone have that old skeleton pastebin?

There was a morrowind online thread, but not a vanilla one.
I just restarted a playthrough, I'm doing telvanni for the first home, actually I don't think I ever beat any of the guild quests, let alone done any great houses, morag tong, thieves, temple, or imperial cult.
Holy shit I have so much game left.

How the fuck do you play hand to hand in this game without cheating

Vanilla is deprecated, it's online for good now you cuckold.

You can still talk about the original stuff in the other threads.

This is why the Elder Scrolls is dead.

This is either goo bait, or the newest of newfags.

Dumb dog, I put you down now.

coming into this thread specifically to call you an idiot.

Khajiit has wares if you have (you)s.

I'm always unsure how to classify Zaric.
He wavers between being on point, a fedora, and all business.

Absolute retard.

Fucking 100% pure dumbass right here.

Niggers, you all are.

Does Morrowind's multiplayer thing have game tweaks to make it actually fun?

If you're a casual faggot who can't enjoy a good RPG why don't you go play Skyrim?

Chameleon or Sanctuary to avoid being hit, Drain/Damage/Absorb Fatigue for wearing down tougher enemies. The code patch also makes HtH damage based on Strength, which helps.

Pretty sure paralysis pairs well with it since the ATATATA hits right to HP. You can also pretty easily drown a motherfucker.

Refined and purified stupid.

I want to fuck the spider Daedras, Todd.

tfw no argonian bf

Stop right there faggot scum.

I wouldn't mind a nice khajiit waifu to sell me wares.

which of these mods should I prioritize? Once I get all three installed my game tends to run at 20-30 fps which makes not since considering I have a pretty decent rig that can run new games at 60.

It has those smoking hot Fire Daedra.

does it count as faggot if at least one of us is a cboy uwu

ive only ever played skyrim
:^)

Did Fallout Online ever come out?

I'm playing through Morrowind for the first time in my life with just the Overhaul mod, am I missing out on anything?

That would imply that Bethesda isn't gay.

MGSO has a couple of places where the author made these bizarre changes to the game's design choices, like replacing the sound effects for a type of wild animal with zombie sound effects from Half-Life, and there are bugs with a couple of its models and textures, but it's pretty okay. See here: reddit.com/r/Morrowind/comments/448vwh/mgso_updating_and_optimization_guide/

That shitty spell lol

Note, though, that the way bump mapping is implemented in the mod/in MGE works by hacking around with this never properly implemented shine layer for textures… which although it was never properly implemented in Zenimax's engine, is fully implemented in OpenMW, so in OpenMW a lot of the textures from the mod will be inexplicably shiny instead of having bump mapping.

No

On the what people actually want side?

Is there any more art for that Spider Daedra?

Spells in Skyrim were fancy looking but pretty disappointing, sure.

Recently 'finished' my only ever total vanilla playthrough. It's absurd how much you can break the game even without glitches or exploits (I don't count the scamp merchant). Will TES ever achieve this level of good intricacy again?

That doesn't bother me, what does bother me is the combat. I'm getting really sick of this shit to the point of wondering why this game has such a huge fanbase. I admit the lore is interesting but if I wanted lore I'd read the wiki, which I did.

should've rolled up a combat character uwu

I did and while 90% of enemies are pretty easy, every once in a while I run into some faggot that just fucking rolls me due to what I can only assume is bad luck because after reloading a previous save a few times RNG gods smile upon me and let me button mash him to death without an issue.
It's not like I expected a skill based game from TES but cmon..

Hold and release. Button mashing is the absolute worst way to take down enemies, since it does almost no damage. The "damage" range on your weapons is a range from "quick tap" to "full throttle", not a random range.

The game has a few leveled lists for what spawns, but the monsters themselves are not leveled. You're going to get fucked from time to time if you wander aimlessly without training, because some enemies are much higher level.

Then you have a few very tough enemies. There's one faggot with a 700 Luck who even an end-game character will only land a hit on rarely. There's also a bugged out Lich who the scripters fucked up by assigning the level-based bonuses to Magicka and Fatigue to Health (note: she's the only character that gets these), giving her roughly 800HP per character level. Since you'll be around Lvl30 by the time you get there, you're dealing with a ~24000HP Lich with great buffs and strong damage spells. Luckily you can usually hit.

Up until you hit Level 20 or so, though, there are going to be enemies in the game that have been stats than you. It's possible to cheese them and get better stuff early on, but otherwise, you should actually try to become a badass before doing that sort of shit.

What the other user said and keep that fatigue high

I've dicked around with Morrowind a few times, but never committed to a proper playthrough.
I am going to do a full playthrough, vanilla, on my Xbox, and none of you can stop me.

Also, does the Solstheim rumor stop when you go to Khuul?

Don't use that, it implements a bunch of old textures that don't look that great. Firstly, you may not want to for whatever reason, but I suggest you use OpenMW, a new version just came out that should include distant lands. Then, for graphics, use this guide pastebin.com/7gF2VLaf

You can't just go wherever you want in Morrowind and expect everything to be leveled for you like Oblivion/Shitrim. If you can't take on an enemy Almsivi Intervention out of there. This is not the kind of game where you can kill anything you come across at level 1. If you wanna cheese high level enemies, get a paralyze spell or a jinxblade. Or train up your skills and level up before taking on a Dremora you retard.

user, you're never gonna be a boy.
That's ok tho reverse traps are my fetish.

pls respond

didn't you kill yourself?

Skyrim has spider daedra mods

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83923/?

Do you know of a mod removing all redguards? Niggers aggravate me.

Explain?

you're gay so you should kill youself

COME NEREVAR, FRIEND OR TRAITOR, TO THE PLACE WHERE DESTINY IS MADE

pls respond

It doesn't

Does it ever stop on its own?

You actually have to go to solstheim.

And you can never come back.

Go away Todd.

OK. Thank you. I will now continue with my meme playthrough.

This looks like garbage

I would say you could have used Solstheim rumor fix but honestly every time I try it that mod never works. Delayed DB attacks works every time but that one never does

I'm playing the Xbox GOTY version.

A terrible place, I've heard.

Seems I struck a nerve. :^)

Gimme a crusader like build. Maybe with an option to use a spear.

Considering the way the game performs you basically just want block, heavy armor, and a few weapon skills for major skills. Then maybe restoration for a minor skill. Basically a warrior, but replace whatever you want with skills for healing, and turn undead.

Heh. Also, what happened to host fag? Why did he stop?

Crusader is a starting class.

Description: "Any heavily armored warrior with spellcasting powers and a good cause may call himself a Crusader. Crusaders do well by doing good. They hunt monsters and villains, making themselves rich by plunder as they rid the world of evil."

Major Skills:
Blunt Weapon, Long Blade, Destruction, Heavy Armor, Block

Minor Skills:
Restoration, Armorer, Hand-to-Hand, Medium Armor, Alchemy

If you want to go full crusader, you'll want to start under the Ritual Sign, which gives you a nice Turn Undead spell and a pretty powerful heal you can use. For this skill set, I'd go with something like Nord or Orc. Maybe Breton if you wanted to focus more on magic, but then your to-hit will be down the shitter; if you really like swords, Redguard is the way to go. If you like swords but want to be white, Imperial is nicer.

Alternatively, you can make a custom class, since you like Spear. In which case, you'll want:

Major:
Spear, Heavy Armor, Restoration, Destruction, Conjuration

Minor:
Alchemy, Enchant, Long Blade, Block, Armorer

Picking "Combat" as an option, starting with Endurance and Agility for your class (or Endurance and Luck). With Spear and Heavy Armor, you have a solid "Endurance Build" - you'll want to press that advantage, and train those skills, along with Medium Armor, to hit END100 as fast as you can. That lets you take advantage of max HP each level. Your downside is a lower Strength gain, but Armorer helps with that, and Long Blade as a side arm. There aren't many good spears, but Conjuration lets you get Bound Spear, which lets you wreck shit pretty easily.

For Sign, you'll then want to consider: Tower lets you open shit when your build is otherwise fucked for locks (unless you swap something for Alteration), and gives you a rarely useful detect. Lover lets you hit much more consistently. Lady gives you a good END boost for more starting HP, and makes people like you more with PER. Steed lets you go fast, which you'll need with your heavy equipment.

Racially: Breton makes you a better mage, which will hurt you at the start, but make you a lot better off in the mid-game and give a slight advantage end-game. Argonian is good for spear and agility, but then you're a lizardfag - also, you can't wear a full set of armor. Nord is a decent pick, and Imperial will help alleviate weak points - the bonus to Personality is great, and if you take that with The Lady, and maybe swap a skill for Mercantile, you can use the power of money to buy/sell your way to an easy start.

It's the fate of every morrowind character.

I played Morrowind for about 20 hours and I never enjoyed it too much due to the fucking annoying combat. I'm a nord warrior with axe skills and I can't hit shit with full fatigue, I hate that, so is there any mods that make the combat in the game not-shit?
Oddly enough the combat in Daggerfall is almost the same but I like it there.
Here's a unrelated Oblivion Webbum to highlight my autism I guess.

Warrior has Axe as a Minor Skill, not a Major Skill - unless you took a custom class with Axe, or just another with it as a Major. Nords also have a really terrible Agility, so you're going to have a hard time hitting things. You can alleviate this by taking Agility and maybe Luck as your Ability Bonuses in class creation - though AGI+END is possibly a more sound choice to get more HP.

Right now, your Thunder Fist power will be vital to being a serious hitter, and your damage output (assuming you're holding and releasing, and not just tapping like a retard) should be rather high when you actually hit something. The tough part will be actually hitting things.

Is anyone still playing on the multiplayer Morrowind server? I tried connecting to it, but it looked like it was down.

The most successful strategy I had was getting fucked up on dark-elf alcohol and beating the shit out of everything.

None of the alcoholic items give you a chance to hit better, in fact some of them make it harder. You are fucking yourself over

It was for strength boosts, I know that some of them gave me agility debuffs.

?

keyword, some. Most of what I used didn't, I stopped using those (mostly) after I figured out that it gave me a massive agi debuff.

There are 8 bethesda related threads in the catalog at this moment.

I wish these games where less 'be teh herow' and more every day tamriel.
I just want to make my spells, n'wah