Fallout New Vegas in Fallout 4 Split

Life isn't fair.

Why would anyone remake that garbage?
I bet that devs of that project have shit taste in vidya

humanity was a mistake

Stop trying to associate NV with your shit games Todd

But F4 was good tho

Suppose I should point out the skill system the Fallout mod Cascadia is supposed to be implementing that adds back in perks and skills systems. And some general pics of what FNV in the new system would have looked like. Not sure how they would have had more than 4 convo options though

Compared to Fallout 4, Fallout 3 is a masterpiece, which would be my guess why. I just wish it was FNV that got that love.

Why the fuck would you want NV in the F4 engine?

Bette graphic and gunplay?

You say it like they use different engines user. Though NV Gamebryo is pretty trash

You don't play many games do you?

The x64 conversion would allow you to have what, over 500 mods iirc? Compared to FNVs 140 max before crashing and issues. The only problem is the dialogue trees, assuming cascadias perks and skill system works. Not to mention baked in havok meshes, with better shadows, an updated engine and everything else.

Fallout 4 power armor (minus fusion core fuckery) with NV's damage threshold system and scarcity should be fun.

NV is already in the F4 engine.

No, not really
I usually stick to gsg, strategy games, and older games like JA2

Do you? Fallout 4 does have better graphics and gunplay than New Vegas. Although those are literally the only things it does better.

user, I would like it if you would stop posting here please.

Morrowind and Skyrim also have basically the same engine, but porting Morrwind to the Skyrim engine would be a disaster because of the dialog system. Same with with NV -> F4, because of the shitty voiced protag and dialog wheel.

Christ, why does anyone bother at this point?

You disgust me.

Who said anything about fixing, user? Overhauls, different leveling systems, weapon expansions, textures, ect. end up all over the place when you have the option to change a game.

Don't try to pretend. Everyone here has had the nightmare of fixing a Gamebryo game.

where do you find these people, honestly

I install mods for the new interesting quests, the cool weapons and armor Haven Trooper armor never ever, texture overhauls, immersion increasing mods, new drugs, etc, etc ,etc. Only a newfag stops at bug fixes and ctd fixes. Even the vtmb team didn't stop at bugs fixes and ctds.

What are lewd mods for 4000?

Why remake it in a new game if it's the exact same fucking engine?

Won't it just get shut down?

I really want them to implement a weapon moding system that uses actual real life gun parts so it's like my picture or that gunstruction web app.

Because the engine is modernized and modders couldnt do it themselves since they have no source code

So in other words, don't bother shipping a working game because mods will fix it? Sounds familiar.

the devs warp the engines to suit the game better. It's the same engine, but it's like comparing a ford truck to a ferrari.

Looks slick.

Daggerfall unity is a thing and its getting there.

Only if theyre getting paid. It's mostly blizzard that shuts down free servers of their games. Take skyrims big mods being completed now, like Bruma. Unless bethesda shuts it down because they get too greedy from creation club

It's dead, mark.

Unfortunately it still looks like shit. Too bad the unity version will never happen.

Yeah, that's gonna be shit right of the bat.

It is getting there though

What do you mean? It recently came out with an update that makes quests functional, combat got improved and NPCs in towns now exist but don't do anything but walk.

All the anime pictures and sidestepping won't change the fact that these game will always need the goyim to fix it for them because they know retards will buy this as long as they can play gary's mod in the world at the end of the day.

Sauce?

Well, yeah, all games need lewds, user.

I wish some cute user would do whats in that gif to me!

Holy shit nigger just google it its the first fucking link.

Yeah, you sure do have a lot of experience with sidestepping.

Fuck off leftypol

I wish you would burn in hell you fucking sodomite

I'm all googled out looking for info on the FNV team in Fallout 4 collapsing. It wasn't easy to find, they're not very vocal it seems. I'll search for it tomorrow.

Some day, user, some day.

Maximum lazy.

Try again Donte. No, fuck you leatherhead

I said i'd do it tomorrow.

Well what did you expect from them?

Checked

Wasted.

You're on the wrong board bucko.

What burns my ass is they were doing a good job of catching the aesthetic that FNV had. I don't know how either,considering how shitty a lot of the shiny textures Fallout 4 has.

The engines faults are ones that exist thanks to Bethesda's implementation of the engine, for the most part, there are definitely engine limitations that Beth were too lazy to fix.

I mean, it's cool that we will be able to replay Daggerfall with extended features and some less shit graphics but I was really hoping for DaggerXL.

Has it actually been cancelled, because I was really holding out for this, I wish they'd make the map bigger by doubling the length of each axis though, and then implemented vehicles, I'd make the vehicles myself if such a thing were to happen.

Nothing more than misery and AIDS. And we all know leftypol loves the Holla Forumsack dick especially the kikes.

Not fully cancelled, but a lot of the team on it left to go to Fallout 3 conversion team, and they lost a lot of the progress they'd already made with assets and other things. Apparently they remade the team and went private on their discord and full incognito for now.

Once Fallout 3 remake is done the same team will build Fallout New Vegas into it.

But fuck Fallout 4, just play New Vegas instead.

Legitimately underrated post.

Are people mentally handicapped? maybe it's an issue of Fallout 3 being a realistic goal since it's so shallow.

I want New Vegas in the Fallout 4 engine though, it looks and runs better comparatively, and things like gunplay are much better, I'd also like to see someone take hold ups and make them into a valuable mechanic. There's also the handling of power armor, and the ability to ride vertibirds.

Modding is probably shat up like Skyrim though, retarded arbitrary engine limitations, arbitrary locks on features, that sort of shit.

Fucking bethesda.

I doubt it. They'd be too burnt out to continue.

Probably. I don't know why anyone would choose Fallout 3 over Fallout New Vegas.

That's cool. I liked tales of two wastelands.

Tale of Two Wastelands is shit for spergs. You don't take a good game and force a bad game into it as the tutorial. Stupid idea in the first place.

Isn't that image from the RoH dev videos?

You do know that there isn't actually anything major wrong with Unity aside from being used by shitters because its easy? Although I say this as someone who doesn't know coding.

Still wasted.

That wasn't my implication, my problem was that the engine is proprietary software, and sort of bloaty, it has the added bonus of ease of use though, also I don't doubt it will lead to all kinds of lazy implementations of canned features thanks to what I call the Havok effect.

If it gets finished it will at least be better than DaggerXL in that respect, but I'd much rather DaggerXL to have been completed.

I'm not entirely sure if Unity is or isn't absolute shit, Yooka Laylee looked like and ran like shit on my PC, and I can run far more complex games on my PC that look miles better, then there's that Switch port of I Am Setsuna that caps out at 30fps, as well as Super Bomberman R, that is now [email protected]/* */ 60, neither of those games are anywhere near as graphically intensive as even Mario Kart 8 and that game runs far smoother than both

Super Bomberman R was developed by Hudson vets, Yooka Laylee's lead programmer is a Rare vet, and he worked some fucking magic in his day, are they just lazy devs working on rushed games or is Unity that shit?

If the best you can give on this is opinion don't reply, unless you are the goy I'm replying to.

You didn't refute my point, I didn't say anything about the quality of the actual weapon design themselves, which are indeed shit, consider slitting your wrists.

Isn't that the dev's fault for not optimizing?
Hey nigger I don't even use that shit.

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Tomorrow confirmed

same as NV
False
That's shit

You first.

I'm unsure if devs can optimize that part but because Unity is modular it runs features that you may not be in use.

I mean, from a gameplay point, the only thing different is recoil and the super fucking fast and glitchy enemies that wiggle under bullets. That's the only thing I can think of that is actually different, oh yeah, spread/damage isn't tied to a skill anymore, that's right. Because there is no skill anymore, but a percentage perk into which you have to waste five points to be competitive lategame.

I'll give you power armor, though. I mean, I'd give it to you if the armor wasn't made of paper and didn't lose chunks after ten minutes of gameplay.

NV unironically has better textures in a lot of places

That's just not true.

Shooting weapons in Fallout 4 feels better, maybe I need to go back and play the games, but Vanilla Fallout Nu Vegas has shitty gunplay, feels like Oblivion with guns, Fallout 4 feels like Call of Duty made by Bethesda.

The Power Armor rig is great, the rest of it is shit, some of the customization features are nice, the Robot customization is amazing in theory though, something like that for New Vegas would be amazing,

Nu Vegas is ugly as fuck, shite texture resolution for some objects is just a small part, and Beth are just knowingly lazy, humans look better on many different levels, the game uses pseudo physically based lighting, there are lots of other nice shader effects, it definitely is the better looking game. New Vegas running the the Fallout 4 engine will definitely look better, you can see that video of it in the OP.

Runs better when considering the leap in graphics and other technology, there's also a few other quirks like being 64-bit, I've found personally it's less buggy but that's anecdotal, Nu Vegas crashed on me so many fucking times.

The only actual difference is the fact that that game has recoil. The weapons sound actually worse in a lot of places, compare the Anti-materiel rifle or Garand in NV to anything in 4. Not to mention that 4 has 26 or so weapons compared to NV's over 200, and it doesn't have ammo types.

Ok, so you are a nigger.

Oh you mean RobCo Certified, the mod bethesda actually shamelessly ripped off and sold for 5$?

I've told you, New Vegas actually has better textures at times, especially shit like ground textures, and textures on junk/buildings. Four also runs like absolute dogshit on 2014 hardware, loads slower, and crashes more often, with no mods installed.

I too enjoy vaseline smeared on my monitor and lens flares fellow gaymer. I also enjoy 4's color palette that looks like it came out of a Turkish kebab shop with smeared browns, dirty grays and questionable green tint over everything.

True.

But, let's speak of other shit about Four that's worse than a game made in 18 months with half the budget, but only relating to gameplay.

More than a quarter of F4's map is water. Water, in which you can't do jack shit, fight jack shit or find jack shit. A half is populated by trees, bloatflies and shit. A quarter is the city of Boston, and a quarter is the Glowing Sea, because bethesda can't come up with an original idea to save their lives. Boston is basically just an overworld dungeon, where packs of enemies will live down the street from each other, but never engage, move, or fight.

The first Fallout game to actually have a dedicated level designer. And it's shit. It's all Skyrim hallways that loop back to the exit at the end with optional sideroom filled with loot. Compared to the other games, where dungeons are designed to resemble the place they are meant to be. Like a multi story office building is a fucking maze, and not a hallway because all of the paths except the one to the staircase going up are blocked by convenient rubble.

You've got super Orkz, people with guns of different varieties, robots with guns which are really just people with bits that come off when you shoot them, two or three bug types, the assault ladybots, protectrons, etc.
What is the same for all of the humanoid enemies? They all use pipe guns or the energy weapon equivalent in the institute rifles and walk towards you. at level 23 or some shit, they trade out the pipeguns for combat rifles wowee. In New Vegas, even the human fucking enemies behave differently from each other, as shitty as the AI may be. Boomers use explosives, vipers use primarily small fast weapons and knives, Fiends use whatever, Legion uses rifles, throwing spears, and a dash of whateverthefuck they find, Whitelegs use specific SMGs, Nightkin try to sneak up on you while you're fighting Super Muties, etc. Whereas, in FO4, a Gunner, Raider and Super Ork are the exact same enemy with varying amounts of health.

Don't even get me started

Shit, because all enemies have way too much health to reliably kill with your opening shot, so you get made after hitting one guy in the back of the head with a 2x crit for a quarter of his health.

Did you know that if you go to a power armor spawn at too low a level, a shitty set of power armor will spawn, basically locking you out of the good shit if you actually explore the map?

Dog, female robot who becomes a generic dude with a gun, dudes with guns. They don't even have stuff they're good or bad at, they're basically the exact same thing with a different coat of paint, minus the dog.

Remind me to stop formatting like a mongoloid.

How do I get Fallout 3 to work on Windows 7?

I seem to be almost alone in thinking that Fallout Las Vegas is an absolute abortion of a game. It appears that settled on a "retro" look and design to save shekels on the development budget and all the gullible goyim lapped in along with handing over their $65 shekels for s game that's an absolute piece of fucking drek.

Still waiting for one motherfucker to explain to me why this is worth $65 shekels and how exactly they find it entertaining, and all I get is either accusations /of "trying to d/c," called a kike," etc… But non/e have yet to answer, EHY is this a good game? Graphics are a hard0on, its totally unoriginal…so my theory is that it's either shills or the first game of last ~14 years not to be censored in some regions of easterm europe since the early 90s. The fucking game is revolting at every level.

I get this strange feeling that you either didn't read or didn't understand my post, I never argued that Fallout 4 is better than Nu Vegas, in fact it's nowhere near the Nu Vegas league,

Shooting weapons feels better, on the hardest difficulty, regular people are more satisfying to kill then people in Nu Vegas that's it, that's all I'm saying. Call of Duty sucks, but it feels better to shoot weapons in Call of Duty, then it does Nu Vegas, or Oblivion. There are lots of other games with much better gunplay than both of these games, but as far as Nu Vegas vs FO4, yeah it's more satisfying to shoot things in Fallout 4 ignoring the retarded level scaling.

I never tried Robco certified, do robots and their parts snap together like Robotron?

Having better textures at times is a small part of things overall, the visuals are significantly better, comparing the technical qualities of both games, Fallout 4 runs better, it runs like shit, but New Vegas was made for machines with less power than an Intel Integrated, and it runs like shit on setups like that, of course it runs better on current hardware, it was archaic the year it came out.

When I say shader effects I'm not talking about post processing, I turn that shit off, I'm talking about SSS on skin, oil detail, the techniques they use to draw the eyes, skin texture compositing, the water effects, the anisotropic hair shader, that sort of shit.

This is the part where you lose me, I don't like Fallout 4, I don't think it's a good game, I think it has a few neat features but is otherwise trash, and I love New Vegas, it's my favourite Fallout game even though I've played FO1 and FO2, and it's easily one of my favourite games of all time, and it's my favourite Role Play, the story is great, the writing is excellent, Mr House sounds as smart as he's supposed to be, Caesar sounds like the stoic cunt he's supposed to be.

In World design, in Dungeon Design, in Enemy Variety, in RPG Mechanics, Stealth in both games is shit, don't really care either way. I didn't even realize that the game had loot scaling, the companions in Nu Vegas are the gold fucking standard for companions on just about every fucking level, and the companion wheel is a god send and it confuses me that Fallout 4 doesn't fucking have one.

Why are you trying to argue with me on points I never made, and never fucking insinuated?

What the fuck are you even talking about.

Looking at Robco Certified it doesn't look to be as good as Automotron.

What do you mean by "complete", user?

They're modding Fallout 4, of course they have shit taste.

fucks sake user. at least get it right. spergs are dickbags that need to weaponize their autism for good. then they wouldnt be faggots.

Man Cascadia looks fucking good so far, it will be like a true Fallout 4 sequel to Fallout 3, and by Fallout 3 I mean New Vegas.

Shame about the project, but after F3 is done, a lot of the work on F:NV is also done as a result.
Rust is on unity and that runs sort of okay, hogs ram quite a bit but there's a lot of stuff in the game. Shame Rust was taken in such a shit direction, fucking Helk. Now the game is just grind, grind and grind and have a group of 12 year olds take over the map in a week with full AK and sign armor.

They're all shit, only the original Fallout games were good.

Fallout 1 > (modded) Nu Vegas > dogshit > (vanilla) Nu Vegas > fallout 2 > fallout 4 > fallout 3

I see you're not familiar with the developers
physiognomy is real.

This shit bugs me. These are goddamned buildings we're talking about here, not labyrinthine underground fortresses or cave systems. How hard would it be to, when you get to the end of the "dungeon" - just have a wall blown out with a rope ladder you could drop down. Or unlocking manholes from underneith to provide quick access to the surface. Or clearing rubble to unblock a door or other ingress. Or god forbid, let the player walk back out the way they came - but with the occasional fight, or trap. Maybe raiders are returning from a patrol you have to fight your way back through (maybe even unlocking a new path in the process), or that one quest in FO3 where you had to fight rodents and shit to the top of some robotics factory and install a widget, but then when you install it - the robots activate and you have to fight your way out (or if you have the right SKILLS - reprogramming them to fight for you).

Having all the dungeons loop around feels like being on one of those cheap carnie rides on rails where you just go around a loop inside of a trailer and badly constructed props swing out to try to jump scare you.

Do these people really take that horseshit carnival schtick to such an absurd degree of legitimacy that it effects game design?

Anyone try Fallout: Nevada?
Is it good?

New vegas is horeshit anyways.

what? trannies?

Fallout 3 is dogshit but I still played it for over 300 hours

Maybe people can remove the hardcoded faggotry in NW.

dumping oc, didnt read op, but have a free bump anyway cunt

(checked)

Power armor training is bullshit. Fallout 1 and 2 didn't had it, and they added it o Fallout 3 because you could encounter some BoS Outcasts being killed by a deathclaw or something as soon as you leave Vault 101 and could loot their armor.

There were things I genuinely liked about Fallout 4 but the overall package was bad. If you could restore the older Perk/Skill system and dialogue trees, you'd have a pretty awesome game tbh.

The "Virgin Vegas" one is better and more in line with the maymay tbh

I actually prefer a lot of gameplay elements in Fallout 4 to New Vegas, like how power armor can be customized and is a vehicle and the myriad of customization options for guns.

Fallout 4 actually has less guns than New Vegas. You have more options to work with in NV, unless you want silly bullshit like whatever wacky combinations you can make in FO4.

a ui overlay skin and not letting you carry it in you inventory hardly makes power armor a "vehicle"

That's sort of what vehicles are in most games

That's all well and good but WHEN IS SOMEONE GONNA SEPARATE THE INVENTORY HOTKEYS FROM THE RELOAD KEY!!!??!?

This looks amazing. I know FO3 gets a lot of hate around here (and for good reason), but it was my first taste of Fallout and I enjoyed Morrowind, Oblivion, and Skyrim. am pleb

t. totallynotabethfag

*people have different tastes

I actually never had any problems with it working on windows 7 and was always wondering what people were complaining about not only that, but game rarely crashed I think it might have happen once or twice

There are 8 bethesda related threads in the catalog at this moment.