Help me crime my PS3 pleese

I have a PS3 just like this and I barely use it.
Can it be loaded with all kinds of downloaded games free? I don't care if the mod gived the components any stress or if I lose online capabilities. Can it be done?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yMOr9g6zgmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can find guides for what you need on >>>/reddit/

You can't pay me enough to touch that turd, bro.

I'll give you 5 yen to fuck off.

I suspect that's not a real coin, and also it's not enough cash.
Send it my way anyway. I'm not going to Reddit though.

youtube.com/watch?v=yMOr9g6zgmE

If your ps3 has been updated past firmware 3.55 which is highly likely cause that firmware was released almost 5 years ago then you are kind of shit out of luck. It's honestly amazing how in the last 5 years the ps3 hacking scene hasn't progressed a single inch. Your only option with a ps3 past 3.55 is to open the damn thing up and buy like a 50 dollar device to flash it back down to 3.55 firmware.

fuck off spoon feeding nigger

A mod just to flash it down? Wow, that's gay.

At least I didn't say pweeeeeaseeee
Right?

there are some shady online services that'll flash it for you. You'll likely pay more than $50 for all the shipping though.

I like your style op, I dont know shit about "jailbreaking" ps3 but have a bump

check em

Tip top kek

Also lurk moar

A-at l-l-east y-you did-didn't pr-pretend t-to s-st-st-stut-stutter

Everybody stutters one way or another.

How how big is the average ps3 game would it be 1tb hdd or don't bother?

You know what I mean.

How is that ps3 emulator coming along?

gee, you tell me, user

Demon's Souls

Sage, because this thread is shit and the OP is a fuckin retard.

Not a retarded, just a special boi

No games my dickhole.

If it helps, certain special editions of the PS3 have firmwares 3.55 and below. If you find them new, you'll get a guaranteed softmoddable PS3. But if you don't, you'll probably just have to get a modchip. That's your best bet if you don't want to buy another PS3.
Not too sure about the Super Slim models, I'm pretty sure they've got modchip protection.

I really d-don't know, S-senpai :3

It's also sort of an ROI kinda thing.

What do you plan to do or play? The PS3 used game market is oversaturated from normalfags selling their games to pay for a PS4. You could prolly get many of the good games for this thing for dirt cheap.

If you're looking to emulate, everything up to PS1 can be done by a Pi.

I'm not sure it's worth the hassle. You either have to get a NAND flasher to go back to 3.55 or find a 3.55 console.

And the scene is kinda dead, so if you run into technical difficulties, you can't exactly ask gbatemp for help…

Since the scene is practically dead your best bet is to join the PSHomebrew Discord and ask around (or look at the wiki)

You actually can pirate games without downgrading to 3.55 but the process is very long and tedious and must be done for every single game and the compatibility isn't the best.

Had me laughing

I cannot get myself to deflour my fat lady

It's actually coming along really well, still very early and some games can be glitchy as fuck but they're improving fast.

So check out my message to you.

Still hurts