Moving up from consoles

My friends of any or no genders, after years of enjoying the living fuck out of consoles, I'm finally able to afford a mighty PC. So far I've only had regular PCs for work.
So I ordered me a powerful beast of a PC (not the one pictured) and I'll have it next week. The thing is, since I don't know much about gaming on PC, I wonder if piracy is easy enough.
Don't get me wrong, I do pay for my games, but also I'll be drained for a while. I'm paying a lot for this machine, so I'll have to play the naughty way for a while. I really wanna play Doom, Mortal Kombat X (mostly because my brothers like it) and Cuphead.
When I was a kid even I could install downloaded games, but I wonder if things have changed. Is the process of installing games obtained the naughty way difficult?

>>>/reddit/

The better the man's taste, the more chances he just uses emulators all the time.

what are you talking about? you still are.

i'm ready for the reset, bennu

Can you go somewhere else and post there instead?

Piracy is actually REALLY easy. All you have to do is google what game you want along with the term "direct download free"

This shit actually works. And if for some reason you HAVE to use a torrent, make sure you only use super popular ones with hundreds or thousands of seeders. that way your dl's are fast.

NEVER USE VPNs OR OTHER WAYS OF MAKING YOURSELF ANONYMOUS
all it does is make it easier to track you because you're making yourself too obvious.

Check 'em

How about you let your mother prolapse out her own brains with a shotgun, my friend of any or no penis?

Right.
I mean, I get it, I think I can figure out how to download them suckers, but I'm worried about the protections and whatnot current games may have.

Your mother should have used protection, you retard. How about you stop asking to be spoonfed and look it up yourself like a human being?

You mean I could just ask around the internet? I could ask people who already know?
Well, I guess I could do that…

There's only two, and only one posts here.
So you enjoyed being fucked up the ass with paid DLC that PC users got as free mods, and shelling out money every month to play online?
So mom finally made you get a job now that you're out of highschool, then. You know you need to be 18 to post here, right?
What are you, fucking 12?

You've really done well this time OP, you got that rage inducing numale redditor ductus down to a science.

wew
>>>/cuckchan/

You're better off playing Deus Ex and Thief 1,2 and 3 for a couple of months. Then go over to Fallout 1&2.

Seriously, you just wasted a lot of money on shit.

The PC is gonna be used for other things too. My girlfriend edits all kinds of videos.

I just installed a Ryzen 5 1600, new mobo, and ram just so I could play Tiddy Witch 2. It still runs like ass because of emulation errors, but at least it's a silky smooth 60fps ass.