What am I in for?

What am I in for?

No idea, looked like Bards Tale from the thumbnail

I don't know but it looks fun

WE WUZ NOBLE OUTLAWS N SHEEEIT

How is that a black man?

Some people think any white person with a slight tint of darkness is somehow a nigger.

fat murikans that only leave their basements to pick up food at the doorstep, think anyone with a tan is a nigger

Or just Holla Forumstards

Nah its just spergkrauts that do that.

sheeeeit
Robin in da hood, y'all

He does look a little swarthy and big nosed for someone who historically is supposed to have been a Saxon.

Is it fun?

Play better game

Slav/german detected

How did you know?

That game is a slav/german detector.

Did you ever play Kao the Kangaroo?

No but i played Croc

I did, but I never managed to defeat that fat ass in the cloud that throws lightning bolts at you.

my native african citizen

Didn't mean to use the flag.

i was just about to post this.

Is Robin Hood being black a meme now?

Looking at a Youtube video, it doesn't even look hard, but only once did i ever manage to make him fall from his cloud, but never a second time as I didn't understand what triggered it.

Making white historical figures non-white is stylish now. Robin Hood, King Arthur and the knights of the round table, the American Founding Fathers, etc.

Holla Forums intellectuals

Doesn't change the fact that they are folk heroes.

You know what I meant, dipshit. And you left out the actually historical ones.

Just because you were right about somethig very basic doesn't mean you're not a complete retard.

Only basic thing here is your thinking. Kill yourself, your reaction images folder is probably fuller than your brain.

This tbh.

You know what he meant. Quit trying to stir the pot Holla Forums.

Go read some Evola you communist faggot.

Oh, shit, I remember piddling around with that when I was real young. Raid surrounding territories with armies, go on solo swordfight missions to steal directly from the coffers of rival territories, participate in jousts, and aim to unite all of Britain under Robin Hood's banner. Nottingham is the first territory you conquer from the inside, the first general Robin Hood legend about overthrowing the sheriff and all that is the tutorial.

That game was fun as hell when I played it years ago. If my experience is anything to go off of, prepare to miss during jousting tournaments constantly.
also

Can you feel that, can you feel the pressed aura of the communist faggot as he tries to barter the point "at some point" like he can't convince this guy with his point because it's wrong but he's trying his damn hardest to try and sell his point now as an eventuality.
Anyone have the full original?

Its a shallow defender of the crown remake.
Ok distraction but nothing deep.

QTE's iirc

Yer a proper puffter, mate. That's clearly a contemporary way to spell kunta kinte and trigger Holla Forums.

They are archetypal figures (doesn't matter if they existed or not), you soulless commie.

Like, ugh.

Hey it's the guy that killed loads and loads of people for being just black and gay. Great guy.

A lot of old shitty CG made everyone look like wide-nosed moon crickets.

I don't even remember what the RAT game was called anymore…