Metroid 2 3ds

so, 4v is overrun by shills atm; any chance we could have an actual discussion here?

i've tried, but i'm just not seeing how anyone could get hyped for this; i know folks are sick of hearing about am2r, but it really was better than this is looking to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

techraptor.net/content/nintendo-clarifies-metroid-samus-returns-amiibo-gating
archive.is/w5Jlq
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's amiibo-fueled garbage made by a dev that has never made a single good game. I'm more worried about Prime 4 though.

I'm skeptical since it's the same guys that did the Castilevania rebooy

I'm not fond of melee counters as an idea whatsoever; it looks like they're faithful to Metroid 2, but at the same time Nintendo's set on wanting to retain some elements of Other M in future games. Likely Sakamoto's doing. If you think 4/v/ is overrun by shills you'll get no solace here, instead it's overrun by people who accuse of shills

t. shill

Amiibo locked content 100% confirmed. The shills have nothing left to fall back on now.
techraptor.net/content/nintendo-clarifies-metroid-samus-returns-amiibo-gating
archive.is/w5Jlq

Just like buy an NFC spoofer

That is absolutely not the point or problem.

Also

That's about as much of a 100% confirmation as any other time they said the same thing, and I don't trust Nintendo as far as I can throw the company after NoA lied about UFO being gated in Robobot. I'll wait until it's actually out and see if they're lying or not.

Mirror of fate is geniunenly the worst metroidvania ever made. I dare anyone to name something that's worse on the gameplay, fundamentals and enjoyablity levels.

Pirating SR and making fake amiibos with some NFC tags, Nintendo can fuck right off if they want me to support shit like that

I agree with though, a remake being shit is much less important than Prime 4 being shit, at least we have AM2R, we got nothing to fill the Prime shaped hole

Was it actually a metroidvania? All the preview footage made it look like a classicvania.

Flashcarts m80.

Won't even need the fake amiibos given save-editors.

It's shit is what it is.

Ha, in what way? They're reversing a lot of major design decisions.

I'm expecting a day 1 homebrew bypass for the amiibo shit

so, fuck off >>>/cuckchan/

I won't argue against that.

back 2 >>>/cuckchan/

/cuckchan/ is obviously Nintendogaf.
Pic related.

You can say all you want about this board but I'm glad we still haven't gotten to the point of that rampant console warring.