Let It Die : New Event on 9th, Post-Maintenance

LID's anticipated Gravity Daze/Rush-themed event is finally around the corner, coming tomorrow. There will be a developer livestream too.

The decals look neat, but knowing GungHo, I bet they're going to take a lot of gambling to get.

Is Let it Die Holla Forums approved game? I see you all play mmos a lot now.

Let It Die is a lot like Black Desert to me, except more linear. You do fuckloads of grinding that gets old very fast and with little to really show for it.

She is a big girl

Let It Die isn't an MMO, but rather an always-online dungeon-crawling beat-em-up where players' character data is uploaded as AI enemies to fight other players.

Fair enough. It's not a game for everyone.

If I pulled that off would she die?

For You.

i'd be much happier with this game if it didn't have a huge file size,

i'd be fine with all the other bullshit this game has but every time there is a 20gb update or the game taking a third of my consoles memory just makes me hate it.

this game is greedy not becasue its a time sink or because of the microtransations.
its a memory hog and takes up space that other games could use.

also Kat is a cutie

the game sucks now, the grinding has no purpose at this point and they refuse to add PVP or Co-op.

its just endless grinding and cosmetic fanwanking.

Yeah, the endgame is kind of poor. I can only hope that "TDM 2.0" they've been teasing will help breathe new life into the game.
The Red Napalm boss is kind of disappointing too. It's just a glorified game of hide and seek. Her gear is pretty cool, though.

Yeah, I know what you mean. This game is indeed a memory hog. But I'm still addicted to it.

im not paying 100 fucking K coins just for one attempt at a shitty boss fight.

hell, im not even going to FARM 100k to attempt the shitty boss fight. the 4 Forcemen should have been the bosses of the upper floors, allowing you passage into more floors, but no, they're optional stupid shit that you find in low floors. i havent seen this much wasted potential since the DeepShadow games on PC.

explain?

She makes herself invisible for most of the fight. Also, her Nightmare difficulty mode you're talking about is a shameless DM sink, so don't even bother with it until the game gets another power inflation.

i just watched a couple videos of the fight. thats pretty bullshit.

and to make things even worse, they nuked all the shrooms to death and replaced them with inferior shitty versions.

I don't get it… I mean, Kat is cute is all… but didn't her games sell just ok-ish, and the director saying something about Kat's arc being over - so if there are any future sequels, it will be in a new world with new characters.

What's the point of having all of these GR cross-collaborations if the product is already long since shipped and sold - and with no (thank christ) microtransaction player milking schema to hook players into.

because japan is better than america

Because Kat is cute user
CUTE

I don't want Sony to stop putting her in stuff.

Also I'm highly unsatisfied with the way her story ends so getting anything else kind of makes up for it.

Sure thing.

Well now this is pretty shitty.
I mean, I understand it's just GungHo being GungHo, but pulling this kind of shit on a collaboration event of all things really comes off as disrespectful.

Well I mean this game only lets you fight AI.

Nigger you realize that is 90% of MMOs, and that most of the time PvP is some vestigial attachment?

Well, if co-op is what you're looking for, there's none in this game.

PSO2 also has AI-controlled clones of player characters attacking you. After you defeat them, your clone attack somebody else and so on.
Warframe has generic AI-controlled frames "testing" your skills at junctions.
A lot of DFO bosses are reskinned player characters.
LID does literally nothing new. It's also the worst one of the bunch, which says a lot.

not an argument

Sure, sure. My only point here is that it makes no sense to call this game an MMO. There's no real multiplayer here. Just some very limited account data interaction and leaderboards.
By those standards, every modern fighting game qualifies for an MMO sooner than this game.

its a fun game but the paywalled stuff is too much. even the collab shit is pay to access, its ridiculous

Pretty good news.

TDM 1.5 coming in early Sept.
TDM 2.0 coming in late Sept.

Also, Let It Die will have a 2-day show at TGS.

The usable space on my 500GB PS4 is around 409GB; At 45GB this game takes 12.5%. Is there really that much content? I've only played the tutorial.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING PVP UNCLE DEATH

WHERE IS IT

the collab shit is the first paywall this game has ever had. what the fuck are you talking about?

It's little things that make you feel part of a community.

did i just reply to myself?

i swear to god i dont remember making that post…what the fuck?

i… i need mental help

What an unlikable character.

I think their goal was to make the most stereotypical teenage girl ever. In that case, mission accomplished.

They seem to have no intention of doing PvP for this game, sadly. Seems a bit strange to me. It ought not be hard on Unreal Engine. Then again, I'm no tech buff myself.

It's okay. We've all had our moments of making posts while half-asleep at night and shit. I can relate. It's not pretty.