Games with retarded artstyle

Games with retarded artstyle

ES's characters were punchable at worst and kinda cute at best, but the world and environments were geniunely pretty.

If you want a AAA JRPG with a vomit inducing artstyle look no further than Star Ocean The Last Hope.
With the possible exception of Reimi best girl, literally everything shown in-engine was depressingly ugly.

Well it looks bad because you are looking a really small picture, silly.

It seems they all have one thing in commom: female art director and designers

That's because women are just inferior to men in everything including sex. I don't know why men didn't get rid of women a long time ago.

what a gay

Fucking GGXturd.

Faggot

I think you mean adorable artstyle. Also the locations are absolutely beautiful.

tits or gtfo

But I'm flat and a boy

well then kill yourself fag

I seriously hate this game's artstyle. Maybe I am just biased because I'm not a lolicon.

I don't like the art style either. The faces are strange. I think it's the noses.

The worst, and faggots here lap it up despite it's just brown brown brown everywhere because "lol duude huge mushrooms and bugs lmao!!"

path of exile

Neat little game though, surprisingly okayish voice acting too. Worth a pirate.

I think you analysis spreads a little farther than that.

Have you saw how bad it looks with good graphics?
The only thing Morrowind did right was not holding the player hand and making you navigate the world with only post signs and directions given by the npcs.

I think the artists wanted to make a wierd abortion of cartoons and anime

If they looked like kids it would be straight up pedophilia, its the same shitty excuse hentai uses

Aayyylmoo

I think it's cute.

I double dare those niggers to draw realistic kids. Its not like they can anyways, but i would like to see how fast they would get jailed.

At least K looked pretty cool.