DBZ Dokkan Battle

I started playing this game one day ago using an Android emulator for PC. Really addictive shit. Time just flies by while playing. Anyone here plays it too? If so, do you have any suggestions regarding zenis and dragon stones? I basically saved almost all the zenis I got since I started playing, just spending a few on training some characters. And with the dragon stones I'm basically expanding the character slots and also doing some Summonings.

What's your current team? I'm currently using an all-SSR team, with a top-tier character like SSGod Vegeta, mid-tier ones like SSJ2 Gohan and Turles, and then there's teenager Bulma (who fights using some jetpak thingie and a bazooka) and Yamcha. Wish me luck for the next summonings, I want Mercenary Tao.

Other urls found in this thread:

dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Skills
dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/All_Events
dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Looking_For_Mr._Right!
yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/……………………………………………………
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Zeni becomes useless after a while. I never use it, and have so much that I could never use it all. Dragon stones are pretty easy to get just by logging in. I've got somewhere around 300 right now, though that's also because I don't waste all my stones on the summons given I've got enough good characters that it's not necessary.
Is the Bulma you're using the one that's having a dokkan right now? Make sure you max her out. Awaken her to UR, complete her entire hidden potential, and use the characters you get from doing the dokkan event over and over to max out her special attack. She's strong once you 100% her, which is relatively easy to do.

Right now I'm at a stand-still because the only dokkan event I can do without it being just a stamina sink is the Gotenks one, which I can't beat, because I have no really good INT characters.

Has anyone been able to crack the game yet so we can get free stones? The pricing is horrendous and the rates on the good banners is just as shit unless you plan on summoning over 3 times.

If you're staying f2p only spend stones on the 3 for 1 banners. They typically have the best leads. This also allows you to save for a little before the next one. My team in the picture is all f2p and saving for the right moment.

With zeni you will just aquire naturally. Although right now with the mister right campaign you can get alot of zeni per run.

Ho lord! forgive me for i have sinned. I have more fun with this shit than a lot of game now….

A way to duplicate stone exist, but the fucker that know how to didn't shared. Bamco(akatsuki) found the how to and will ban you on sight. You could even clone card but that too is banned on sight.
pretty solid team you have.

it's ok free hercule Lr will suck up your zeni when he will come out and other shit later too.
there is a whole lot of wrong on this pic.

I barely tolerate gb because of the big tiddies, but we already have 2. We don't need more.

As gaming continues to get more and more shit I'm enjoying this game alot more to now.

I actually got an account that was duped but it didin't cross me at the time that it was. By the time I found out I was already banned. The people that knew about it wouldn't even tell me the method. Bunch of cunts.

they made lot of money, telling you would endanger their extra income. greedy jews you mean

Seriously?

Its too late user. Facebook, twitter, smartphones are all part of our new society. Mobile video games are just continuation of the trend. The more you will live, the more you will see mobage on Holla Forums. Eventually only people who grown up playing only mobage in their life will populate Holla Forums. People will learn to waste money on microtransactions and become obidient mobage consumers. And nobody will be allowed to criticize it except for radical conspiracy theorists.
Consumerism will lose to you today, but win your children tomorrow.

Yep they're all fat neckbeard redditors that can't let other people have.

Seriously nigger

Its actually popular on youtube. Its now fashionable to record mobage plays thanks to Pokemon and Puzzle & Dragons.

So I know I'm not getting screwed. Is the game essentially to be patient and lvl yourself up slowly? I'm seeing all these "banners" I can can't complete yet since the bosses destroy me.

Pretty much, though bamco is pretty good about giving out massive amount of stones and exp boosters and shit, it can be a bit of a slog, and especially with shit like that new skill tree that requires you to have multiples of the same fucking character to unlock fully.

I want to say you're wrong but there are now people out there 100% unironically making Halo nostalgia threads on Holla Forums.

Also

My nigga, fuck google. Fuck them right up the ass.

Hey guys, are we sure this isn't just some PR team switches IPs and pretends to be Holla Forums users?

OP here.

Well, this is the team I have after having played for nearly 2 days. As you can see, Golden Frieza has taken Yamcha's spot.

Btw, was it a good idea to sell almost all the duplicates I had for that Goku SSR card? I had no idea that later you might need some of them to upgrade characters.

God forbid someone likes something you don't.

Not really. The card is pretty trash at the later stage but where you're at you should've fed them to the one your using to up his SA. Not really the end of the world that you sold him but in hindsight you shouldn't have.

Few quick little things. Xenoverse is broken as fuck, so getting a dbz fix with a large variety of characters is used by Dokkan Battle. There are "premium" features but in no way help boost characters or lock necessary items behind real money. Other than getting dragon stones, there is nothing honesty worth paying for. Essentially the game is a perfect little time seek while you wait in lobbies or dungeon runs etc. Having boss fights that drops mats you need to upgrade your stable is kinda what sucks you in.

No, money will not make boss fights easier or harder. Money will only give you a chance of getting a variety of characters and that is it. lvling and upgrading is up patience, that is it.

I know GB, what's the other?

Newfaggot detected.

At least xenoverse is an actual video game. There also mods, lots of them.

Fate/Grand Order.

That agl goku is like an A-tier when dokkan awakened he gets plus 10% atk and def per orb and that partnered with a nuker lead will make him a damn solid hitter 1mil+ damage. NEVER sell cards. The only time you can sell cards is after maxing out your special attack, dupe slots and then using that character to raise the special attack of other cards with the same name.

user. I love to play Xenoverse, I do. But I'm not gonna pretend as if hits not registering or common lag issues with everyone can be ignored. Not sure if the game is p2p but definitely acts like it. There is only so often that you can play a game with the fps that is similar to bad claymation before you just gotta call it quits.

question. I heard that similar cards boosts Super Attack when "training". When you say not to sell cards are you talking not duplicates or you talking SSR rank stuff. Cause the game has more depth than I originally gave it credit for.

Depends, usually when you click the details icon on the Super Attack it will tell you if the SA gets any additional effects when it reaches a certain level. You never want to get rid of any SSR or Higher units, if they're not useful now they might be later on in the game. I have a 100% Maxed out STR Gogeta with SA and Hidden Potential and I just got 3 more of them from recent summons. Even though those Gogeta are useless right now, I can use them to level up the SA of the INT Gogeta that should come out in a few months. Remember, duplicates are always useful in some way.

If that's honestly your best cards and you haven't spent a dime on the game, I would suggest to reroll until you get godly cards "for free". I would suggest summoning on the Omega banner first until you get the fourth free multi and then spent any remaining stones on another Multi or on the Gogeta banner (assuming you get enough free stones on your gift box). You should aim for cards with Strong leader skills and Super Vegito or Vegito Blue.

ALWAYS SUMMON ON ELDER KAI BANNERS

One more question before I forget. How important is it to complete "Quest" over "Event"? I'm just rank 76 right now.

That's only preference or situational. Right now, you should focus on getting Super Strike characters. The drop rate and EXP has been greatly increased, and you will need those cards to get LR Goku. You want all the INT and STR units from those Super Strike events because the LR Goku boss is a TEQ unit, but if they add a fourth stage to the event, he will be a PHY unit. You will also want to get TEQ Jackie Chun and PHY Mecha Frieza and King Cold. MAX their SA and Dokkan Awaken them to UR.

Why do you want LR Goku? Even though he's a fucking grind, he's a really good free card for beginners AND they're doing a special temporary event where if you get LR Goku and max him out you'll get special bonuses like free stones and Elder Kais'.

I wouldn't even pirate this shit with a library pc.

So mobile trash becomes more and more acceptable here?
Nice job mark.

Hercule statues, r's, and sr's are cards that you should sell. 99% of r's and sr's are useless except ones that seal, stun, block, etc here's a link with all the skills dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Skills

Also by sell just to clarify i mean sell to the baba shop not sell for zeni.

Super Strike? Oh. You talking SSR? I thought that is was something like Super Super Rare. Yeah, I kept lots of SSR. But I notice that my Rank can't hold all some I turned to UR, dunno what "U" means.

Also not same user about the LR Goku. But I am slowly aiming for that LR 17/18. That background image is great.

Alright niggers, Google Play is releasing a special code you can use to get free store credits. It's only a dollar but it should be enough to get you at least the 12 stones for a dollar special the game has right now. Here's the code:

A5E6-5ZH9-G4K1-VW84-582Y-YZS

Pics Unrelated, just some of my cards and my team.

Fuck this game and it's bullshit pull rates.

Super strikes are the free farmable cards offered under the events page dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/All_Events

I don't think SSR has any official name but i like Super Secret Rare, and UR is Ultra Rare and then tur (which is a dokkan awakened ur) is a transcended UR. So that's N, R, SR, SSR, UR, and then LR.
You know a UR is a transcended UR when it has a maximum level of 120.

That code only works for some accounts I'm not sure what makes an account not eligible but mine was not. Also if you have an android you can use google rewards to make some money to spend on the app. I've made almost $40 in a bit over 6 months. If you get stones on a good sale that's a pretty decent amount of free stones.

I got 3 of him when he first came out. I got 1 in my second multi, 1 in my third multi and 1 more in a single. It's the most luck I've ever had in this game.

Anybody gonna bother farming lr goku?

Well, the admin team just sent me another batch of these Goku cards I sold the other day. Should I keep them all? Maybe use them as training partners (of the leveled Goku card or other cards as well)? I have around 10 character slots free (out of 110) so I think it's time to start making some harsh decisions.

Feed them into the already leveled goku. The difference between an sa1 vs sa10 is huge.

Also duplicate cards should never be used to train a different card. The only cards you should use to train to level up your cards are N's and R's but Unless you are feeling very lazy and dont

*Don't feed your R's sell them for baba points instead. Sorry accidentally hit send mid typing due to bumpy bus ride.

Awaken your characters, christ.

He's only level 28

No too lazy to do him, he is a pain in the ass to do but new player should do it. And i have others characters to dokkan anyway.

I will probably farm him or at least I'll attempt it. I already have 267 medals that I've gathered just from attempting it using only my natural regen, Hopefully it will also have a better drop rate because 9/10 times I'd get the minimum drop of only 5 medals. If i can get 50+ (preferably 100+) medals a day I'll gladly do it.

can you make a team of all bulmas?

What are you, a woman

oop, yeah. didn't see that.

Yes, mostly for the free 50 stones and 10 Elder Kai. I want to be prepared for when PHY Final Form Cooler Drops

20 Elder Kais are up for grabs. It's only here for like 6 days it seems.

I still wonder if this is shilling or just addicted banned cuckhan crossposting retards.
We now have like 6 mobage threads.
They should be contained to a single thread at the very least.

I guess it really is ok when Japan does it.

This is what an actual viral marketing team looks like, isn't it?

Likely

Why have the Persona menu there? That's a Dangan Ronpa character.

It's not a fantastic game but it's dragonball and it can make a bus ride or a shit a bit more entertaining.

Can you imagine 20 uids on Holla Forums playing this?
I can't.

So post it on /a/ where they care about Dragonball and don't have any gameplay standards

You know whats also DBZ?
Everything from Mugen to Xenoverse and that new ArcSys game!
Also Budokai and SDBZ!
Fuck mobage addicted retards and fuck you, If I wanted to see this cancer I would go to cuckchan or Reddit.

Also Legacy of Goku that any poorfag can emulate.

Triggered

No need to announce you're a redditor

OP is a nerd, and I hate nerds more than I hate MAD agents. What an asshole.

Not an argument
>>>/cuckchan/

Projection, back to your safe space faggots

Still not an argument mobile shitter
Go play an actual good game

no u

That's ironic considering you're the one wanting a safespace to discuss your mobileshit

I never got the meme of Mikes minecraft video, i mean yeah, it's retarded but i never found it that retarded to be funny.

It was a really bad video to pad out content before the AVGN review for shekels.
It was all the tropes the AVGN used but spouted by a middle aged tored looking Mike trying to make a living.

Thats whats so funny about it, its was cringe induncing and forced as fuck and cuck Holla Forums and Holla Forums raped it to death likr it deserved.

Show me the post in which i called for this thread to be met with no criticism.

me

triggered cucks

Just a friendly reminder that if you won't get rid of mobage trash, nobody is going to get rid of it for you.

I'll download the game and try it just out of spite.

I know, but I usually download the apk from somewhere else so it doesn't contribute with that stupid google store.

Fucking shitophobes

Look, you found a mobile game that isn't hot garbage and want to talk about it.
I get that, but 8v really isn't the place for it.
We can barely talk about even one mobage, let alone a third one.

We barely even talk about games.

Pick one and only one. Granblue and fate are bad as it is.

Thread theme

Take mobileshit to >>>/reddit/ or some other shithole that hasn't caught on to your viral shilling.

dubs

Shamefur

AAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

Do they even know about shonen animes? Everytime I go there I only see them talking about cutesy stuff, small-sized anime girls doing cute things and the like.

I tried for 3 days but I keep getting a "connection failed" error so I can't fucking play

Are you using an emulator? Is Google Service provoking the problem? If so, I know how you can solve it.

I tried on my phone, flushed the cache, tried reinstalling multiple times, tried multiple wifis and data.

I just wanted something to pass the time with when I'm obligated to go outside and do things

Is it when first downloading it? You need to make sure you have a strong steady wifi router signal, none of that weak mobile plan shit. It usually happens to me when I re-download it or updating it when not at home.

Well, I didn't do any more summonings since the time I did those 3 to get an additional one for free. Would it be a good idea to do a multi-summon now? I noticed that dragon stones are becoming harder and harder to get, so I don't know if it would be too hasty to do it now. Maybe should I save them and wait for some special occasion?

About the awakening thing, I'm planning to awaken SSJ4 Goku, but I noticed that the Elder Kai medal is really hard to get (only got one out of the dozens of times I did the awakening medal events), so I don't know if I should wait for the time I get characters like Gogeta, SSJ4 Goku and use it with them instead.

It's best to save your stones for event's like the 3+1 or discount multis. I don't always keep to this myself but it really is best to min-max your stones. For instance i spent about 2 or 3 hundred stones before the ssj4 gogeta banner came out on what were essentially guilty pleasure banners sure i got 1 or 2 good cards from it but the truth is i would have been much better off if i saved those stones for the cards that actually change the meta.

Even though we do get a decent amount of free stones from events once you farm all of your story stones it does slow down a lot. Also you should be grinding rank since story has 3x exp right now so you could get through story and get 100+ rank pretty easily

As for the awakening medals the medal events are actually very terrible and you really should not do them unless it is one of the supped up versions with higher drop rates and whatnot. The bulma event is actually very good for getting medals so i suggest you do that instead.dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Looking_For_Mr._Right!

yhhyjj4.blogspot.com/……………………………………………………

Super seems to be committed to disappointment.

Read manga, you idiot. Manga retconed SSG as low ki draining version of SSB.

that has nothing to do with what I just said.

Anyway, red hair mode is Saiyan God without going super saiyan. The "new" mode won't be it.

considering the leaked image and the red aura around Goku in the opening, I'd say it's highly likely that a red recolor of SSJ is the new form. I hope it's not, but things look to be heading in that direction.

This game is the worst attempt to cash Dbz fans that I've ever seen. F2P model is scam and you cannot even get enough daily dragon stones to do pulls after you clear all the story & extra missions.
During special event you could get 20 stones each day but since that isn't permanent this game has no future.

2 dragon stones each day means that it takes atleast 25 days of login each day to do 1 pull from 50 stones gacha.

I seriously hope that you retards didn't put any money on this.