Bad games you played

I'm not talking about obvious modern AAA trash you played while also talking shit about it on here, like all the people that bought fallout 4 on the steam group. I'm talking about a game that you bought (or rented, if you're that old) without enough information about it beforehand. either you thought the box art looked cool, reccomended by a friend with different tastes, or it wasn't your thing.

Pic related, I found the golfing minigame in Wii Sports relaxing, so I thought maybe this would be good as well. Playing it just felt wrong, though. The music I remember being painfully generic, like the kind of stuff you'd hear from the Homegrown Television channel. Thinking about it now, I might try to play it again if I find an ISO file on the internet to see if my bad feeling was right or if my tastes changed. I might've needed to just mute the music.

One of the worst games I've ever rented. Awful controls, terrible enemy design, weird pacing. Just terrible all around.

Horrible game :/

:^)

I agree, that shooter is overrated.

Nobody cares if you don't like it.

you seem to

Nobody cares that you don't care that you don't like that he doesn't like it.

bumping. please attempt to elaborate, such as whether or not you finished the game, or if there were any issues that stuck out to you while playing.

Strange game, boring as repetitive and I don't like it.

FFX-2.
The gameplay was 10/10 and no other game has been able to do the class system as well as this game. The only thing bad about it is when it goes full Charlie's angels if a moe loving nip wrote it. Even then the ending is good enough and rewards you with a 100 floor dungeon for you to sate your autism. The only ones who don't care for it are the ones who can't get past the presentation.
I don't blame them, it's the same reason I have never beaten Torchlight.

I thought it was cool as a kid, don't want to play it again though because I know it'll be awful.

I'm going to throw Dino Crisis 3 in here. Almost no relation to the previous two games with no conclusion to what happened after the ending of the second game, shit enemy design, gameplay amounting to mashing the X button until things died, jetpack was a joke to use when platforming since the camera jumps to different angles forcing you to go different directions, completely forgettable characters.

Oh, I'd also say shit story but I can't for the life of me remember what it was, probably a rip off of Event Horizon.

I feel bad for Tiger Woods.

Tiger Woods 2012 The Masters is the last and best Tiger Woods game. The Wii version support the Wii Motion Plus too.

The OP said bad games. X-2 was a good game. Did you post in the wrong thread?

The story alone shits on the story of X and at times is so unbearable even I had to skip the damn cutscene. It suffers from modern nip game presentation. The story sounds amazing but when you actually see the dialogue you first instinct is "fuck this shit." Persona 4 Dancing all Night is a perfect example of this. The reason why they don't summon their stands makes perfect sense and the reason they are forced to dance actually not only makes sense but is also a neat twist to the lore of some deities. The problem is when the characters interact with each other and the presentation alone is so unpalatable you would drop the game at worst and lament how this game could be better at best.

Honestly, I'm fine with that. X is overrated as fuck. I will concede that the dialogue is terrible and the fact that Lulu bred with an islandnigger faggot is a crime.

For or against the story is one thing but a good game would not change an existing story.
Though this is coming from a story where terrorists blowing up blitzball stadiums with bombs disguised as blitzballs so the recon business is just a minor infraction compared to the other gripes I have with that game. It's a decent game but that presentation turns it from a 9/10 game to a 7/10 game.
I do like that WHAT CAN I DO FOR U song though. It's catchy.

THIS GAME IS SO FUCKING BAD HOLY FUCK

one more bump.

The PC version is, worse.

Bought this around maybe 2005/2006. What a fucking trash game. Tried revisiting it a couple years back and the controls are still awful and dropped it on the first mission. The multiplayer was okay, I guess.