4 am

Losing Control?

Dumb Question of the thread: Which vidya character do you relate to the most?

Ritsu is sleeping edition

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
matthewjeffery.com/spousal-partner-immigration-sponsorship-lawyer/what-is-the-meaning-of-conjugal-partner/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Probably raiden or big boss.

wow this isnt even videogames kys faggot

when I was a young pariah in middle school I identified with Squall

now not so much

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Yeah this thread is ded anyway

What's the point with adding a question then?

Rip ritsu

He's going back to being a neet.

good

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

Hasn't been a great day. Finally getting faster internet next week, which is nice. But I split my head open with a frying pan and after I got back from getting that sorted out, the depression just kicked in hard. I've been staring at my folder of girls with newborn babies and listening to sad songs. I'm not really sure why it's hitting me so hard today.
but on the flip side
N I C E
I
C
E

Gonna play some Rivals of Aether to warm up for the new character (coming out never ever), I think.

You see the dumb question, Ritsu always adds in the original post? They're always vidya related.

Why the fuck are you looking at that shit in the first place?

How do you crack your head open with a frying pan that doesnt involve somone hitting you

Men can have dreams too

Because it's something I want to have one day.

I was washing it and trying to move some other stuff around with one hand, and my hand jerked back hard (I'm not sure why, actually) and I hit myself in the forehead with the very rim of the pan. A couple weeks ago I put a hole in my foot when I nearly fell, and ended up stepping on a claw hammer. Not on the very point, just on the edge right near the point.

I think your body is trying to tell you somthing.

Klonoa

Pls no

That I need to die? I'm not sure how I've lasted this long. I have trouble walking in a straight line and I fall a lot and now I've split my head open because I wanted some eggs.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?!

Don't you have work tomorrow onii-chan

sleep snug, smug

It's been 2 weeks and so far no job has been calling back.
I feel pretty numb these past few days and I can't get myself to enjoy things. my sleep schedule is fucked so I only cat nap during points of the day and I keep getting nagged that I'm not trying hard enough to find a job and that at my age I should hold two jobs, go to college and live by myself.
if the only way to live is be a slave then what's the point?

Your body is in agony and it wants the sweet release of death, whether you want it or not.

It's okay user nobody has drawn him in like 4 months, it'd just be the same old boring shit

oh and pic related is what character I've been relating to the most lately.

Dont worry, trump is fixing that.

I want it too, since I'll never have a loving wife and child.

have you been applying for night security and night audit jobs?

Sure he is, but I can't afford rent and I'm not registered in the apartment my mom's living in and she can't afford that either since no jobs been calling me back.

there aren't any I can get to by bus at the moment

The pozzies are trying to kill his plans tho.

I never really thought about that and do not have an answer.

Hurts so much, user, but there are worse things than death here.

Which Pokemon is the most pozzed?

Im still young so i still have a long time to make it happen. Getting a job that can support a family is going to be almost as hard as finding a girl who wants a family too.

The pozzies are aslo getting emboldend to the point where there might be a war to purge them.

Hey there fags.
I don't even think people reply to these anymore
That one guy from hatred.

i still do

you aren't people

I'm just not really husband or dad material. If I had a kid somehow, it wouldn't be a normal family like what I want. Where I live, you don't even have to be married to lose half your stuff. As long as you lived together 3 years or more, it counts.

I could probably support a family. It's having one that's the problem.

Just got my hands on a swedish mauser bayonet and a Smith & Wesson SW8.

Oh right, canada boy.

:(

PICS!

See

We need pics.

4 am, I want to ask you for some advice. I work a 9 hour shift 5 days a week and I get my paycheck friday. I'm thinking of buying myself either a PS2 slim, an OG Xbox, or a PS1. any advice on which system I should buy? List some benefits for each, if you can.

PS2 slim would be my pick.

OG xbox, sense it still doesn't have good emulators.

If you have a good computer i say og xbox because you cant emulate that. If you dont care for the og xbox exclusives then get a ps2 and a freemcboot mem card so you can play ps1 and 2 games on it.

PS2. Make sure to order a memory card with freemcboot preinstalled for that sweet sweet console piracy.

matthewjeffery.com/spousal-partner-immigration-sponsorship-lawyer/what-is-the-meaning-of-conjugal-partner/

While this is an immigration document, it was the only somewhat legal definition of "conjugal relationship" that I could find.
If you happen to sleep around and be in an open relationship like libcucks are, it appears that the law might actually be on your side, and common law not apply in this case.

t. Armchair lawyer (not actually a lawyer)

Learn2dump.

haha

Night

haha

Sorry it took me so long user, I tried to get the damn camera to work.

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

nurutu

Mods r no fun.

Cool knives.

walk or bike?

Apparently the SW8 can be affixed to a broomhandle to make a spear, but I don't have any good broomhandles.

too far away, hence the bus

parents assistance?

Nice, hope it continues.

Yeah. I'm really fucking cold and my hands can't move well enough for me to draw but I actually want to draw tonight. If I turn on the heating it won't get warm enough for me to regain functionality before I go to bed but I might not want to draw come tomorrow.
Fucking hell.

H-Hello?

DELETE THIS

H-how good is your art, may I ask?

Thread's dead already? Damn.

MOAR