LSD Dream Emulator

Is there anyway to play this game anywhere?

What does Holla Forums think about it?
Also are there any other games like it?

In a way this is like the grandaddy to all the walking sims these days but I still feel like this one is superior to all of them

Underageb& hasn't heard of Myst

Myst had gameplay. Fuck you for calling it a walking sim.

It's very likely LSD took some pointers from Myst. Yes Myst had some gameplay, but I think it would be fair to say it was the spiritual predecessor of modern walking sims.

Modern walking sims dont have puzzles or anything myst had. Myst has nothing to do with walking sims and im sure anyone whi has made a walking sim has ever played myst.

Playstation emulator
Duh

Myst was a point and click without inventory puzzles. The difference between Myst and especially Riven from being a walking sim is that you can't get to the end if you're anywhere near brain dead.

This.

are you retarded

any good download links?

why would you play this game? it doesnt actually show how a lsd trip really is.
t. narkoman

Only brits and russians use that word.

Fuck off.

www.google.com
www.duckduckgo.com
www.yahoo.com
www.bing.com
www.startpage.com

its not an lsd simulator, its a dream simulator faggit

Kill yourself.

Dream Emulator would be better if it was 1st person point and click exploration with some puzzle game similar to Eastern Mind.

DAE ACID LOLL
I've been sitting on a few tabs, but I haven't tripped in a while. I should probably do so at least once before uni starts back up and I lose all my time

God do I want summer to end already.

Emulators fucktard
kys

OP please be honest and tell us how new to this site and underaged you are. LSD is a good game but everything you've said besides bringing it up is just embarassing.

I want to play it but I can't find a copy anywhere.

One of my friends at school showed it to me but I can't find a way to get it for myself ; _;

This is my first time posting

Only 1337 h4x0rz like me can get access to it through the DN (Dank Net), you little faggot. Go play Pokémon, suits your age more.

Lurk more, and if I could play it at age 16 on my psp without making a request thread then you can work it out yourself. Don't make any more threads until you understand this place better.

Can I at least ask for any recommendations on any other surreal games?

You really should have lurked for awhile before posting. You stick out as a newfag who hasn't even been here for a week.

Yume Nikki

Chex Quest 3.

It's shit.

fucking kids these days

Try your faggotry at the following:
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/neofag/

Drink Bleach: The Game