What's your favorite game accessory that's not a standard controller?

What's your favorite game accessory that's not a standard controller?

Mike Matei's 8.5" cock.
It's not 10", he did the rule off screen trick. Cmon

My mousepad.

Mark, how big is YOUR cock?

I haven't played the game in 10+ years, is it even any good?

Since you asked nicely.

but he's not Mark

I am

No you're not.

Life is good sometimes.

Want to get a USB adapter for mine since Doom is getting harder to find for this shit. All I have for it is Mario Paint now

NO I AM MARKICUS

My OTG cable so I can play all the emulated shit on my phone with a controller.

Fucking mark.

Gondola Wiley's chin looks like an enormous ballsack

ENGAGE IMMERSION

FIRE
FIRE
FIRE

a sub-standard controller

either a DDR pad or an NES advantage

look at that sexy beast. Not only does it have turbo, but you can control the trigger speed for each button independently.

I've never fucking seen a controller with such a function.
You could space out the projectiles in Megaman so when you press turbo you don't just do a short burst of 3 pellets and instead space them out more as needed. Fucking A

why is it your favorite?
and why is this so often praised?
I tried it for a couple of days and it fucking sucked
quite a bit worse overall than a wired 360 pad, not to imply those are anything special

Where did the hair go?

More importantly, where did the fat faggot go?
He stopped updating his twitter a month ago and nobody knows what the fuck's going on.
Is he depressed?
Is he focusing on another job?
Is he keeping the channel alive purely to profit from older videos while he works on other stuff?

I don't know how the prices are these days but like 5-10 years ago you could get Logitech for half the price of a 360 controller. Logitech is not better but it's not really any worse either. The only complain I have is the horrible d-pad but then again 360 d-pad is equally bad so neither is really optimal for playing old games on an emulator but both do the job.

The reason why I slightly prefer Logitech over 360 is because I don't like the asymmetric style of the 360 controller. However, if I didn't own either and was offered to get either Logitech or 360 for free I wouldn't really care which one I'd pick. I might go with the 360 just because there's a better support for it but it's not really a big deal since you can just run a 360 controller emulator to get the same support for your Logitech.

So at least back in the day people didn't really praise Logitech but rather argued why pay extra for an Xbox 360 controller when you can just get a Logitech for much cheaper.

SJWs killed him

FUCK FIRE

I saw him on Mario Kart 8, but I wasn't sure if he was really him and his buttbuddie, both were playing like shit so…

ITT: Everybody is a fucking Mark.

He probably being lazy as fuck.
It is okay i want him to review Grimoire?

HE'D RATHER HAVE

A BUFFALO

TAKING A DIARRHEA DUMP IN HIS EAR

Do we have a grimoire thread going?