Arma 3? About to buy a game. Pls gibs ideas???

(N.B.- yes, I know I could nigger-rig it and just pirate the copy but since just deposited paycheck I'm going to act like a decent citizen today)
Any ideas for something interesting? Even open to one of the "Age of Empire" series (just preferable one with least niggers). That game for..PS was onto a good idea where it was set in classical Rome ad you could use your voice to direct infantry and archers to support you (plated it at my nephew's, forget the name).

So anyway, definitely going to buy a game in next 30 mins. ny of you niggers have an idea? And yes, I have 3 hours to return it but hoping will be into it enough I won't have to.

Alternatively, if someone could explain to me when "fallout"Vegas" gets good and I'm not just shooting bottles off a fence with some skinny pink-haired chick who then basically turns me loose with fuck all to do.

Any ideas? Thanks lads. Was thinking about Arma 3 after I saw it in a tribute to the Russian Combat Sir Controller who allegedly told them to expel all remaining on his position.

Anyway, I'm rambling, but any ideas welcome. Thanks mates.

Well you appear to have shit taste in video games so you probably won't like it. Go play naruto or something.

addendum- yes, my spelling above is fucking atrocious, trying it in the back of a taxi in Jew snake city on way to subway. I realize it's inconvenient, but may that be the worst thing that happens to you all day.

You're honestly going to say that Witcher 3–the best came of the past ~5-7 years–is atrocious? s for Vegas: Fallout, I freely admit I can't figure out how to get myself really involved in the fucking thing since they just throw you in without any explanation of time machines and all the other shit you suddenly find out you have when you've never played a fallout game before…

Disregarding your absurdly incoherent op, arma is a game that is only enjoyable if you have a group of people play with and if you and they both have a mild amount of autism.

Like I said, shit taste.

If I go of Arma 3, which ad-onns/map packs are worth it? By the way, "map packs" are the biggest fucking scam in video of the past ~ 10 years. Used to be, you bought the game, you bought the game. Noe, everyone just expects to have an extra $30-$40 shekels ready for all the additional set. And now everyone is doing it and we've all become used to paying. Complete horseshit.

Witcher 3 is the by far the closest thing to a "real" game we've had since the days of genesis and sea CD.

Yeah mate, try typing on a laptop in the back of a yellow cab driven by a hajji who looks like he might click off at any second in FDR post-Rush Hour traffic.

Fair enough.

Ain't gonna happen. Other ideas for a game? Do I need to just give Fall Out: Las Vegas more time? I tried last evening, and etc time I went t go hunt newts (?) with the bitch, she disappeared. Don't have time to keep up with games as I used to. Is there anything good out recently that I've completely overlooked?

Joke's on you faggot, Naruto games are pretty fucking fun.

Well, thanks for not being petty and looking to provide some sort of useless flame war, that's refreshing. Do you (or anyone else) have a recommendation for a game that doesn't force leftists/cultural marxism down your throat while still being a good game and just sort of letting you play? Wish I had a big enough circle of fiends to play "Arma 3," but seems like I don't.

Completely open for ideas since I'm relatively new to PC gaming, finally moved up from my consoles and got a good PC with an overclocked NVIDIA Pascal and enough RAM and SSD that it can handle just about anything.

Yes, I know, I'm a faggot, etc…. but I sat through getting my MBA and played zero vids, so a few months after my job was secure, this was what I wanted. People are saying
Witcher 3 is shit–" I don't agree, but if that's so, please tell me the name of games that are better, I look forward to trying them out. AS far as Fallout: LAs Vegas…God, imagine that game set in South Africa or Rhodesia (Zimbabwe) where you have to escape the niggers.

Anyway, I'm a newfag when it comes to pc-gaming, so any suggestions appreciated.

Don't. You'll regret everything once you've acknowledged their godawful business practices.
Take it from someone who fell for it and regrets it every single day.

You can't all the smug faces you want, but you've yet to name another game that has:
-Sex scenes, all with pretty WHITE girls– a redhead, a blonde, a brunette

Can you think of another came from the past 8 years on par with this? IF so, please tell me, because apparently I've been missing out.

You sound like a fucking redditor.
But on the topic, go play STALKER or something. You have a decade worth of mod makers' works, go utilize it.

So sick of this, and usually leveled by people who just arrived here themselves. I've been since since fucking Holla Forums habour. Would like to find your dead mother sitting in your living room, on your sofa, with her lips sewn together and a cup of streaming hot tea in front of her? You've never even been here, you're just trying to point out "what you think an /Holla Forums/ poster sounds like. So, so tired of people like you "you sound like…" You sound like someone who just got out of jail for taking videos up the skirts of 12 year old girls. OF course, that's just my subjective opinion, but since were throwing them around…., usually hang out on 8 Holla Forums, but spend a considerable amount of time here. I come to ask for a game recommendation, and miserable lowlife whores like you pop out of the woodwork trying to gain yourself credibility with "you don't sound like you belong here!"

So, tell me, how does your dead mother take her tea? two sugars and milk? Understand, I'm just to live up to your image of an /Holla Forums poster/ since apparently I'd failed to do that earlier….

Now that I've let my temper loose, is there any sort of video/pdf that gives one a short intro into how to get start in "Fallout: Vegas?" The Controls make it seem like it could be an amazing game, but once you lose the bitch outside the back of the saloon and are turned loose on your own, I've no idea where it goes.

In any event, going yo look around Jewtube and read up and see if there is one key aspect in all of this I'm missing. I'm games are made for people with an IQ of ~100, can't be that difficult…

I'm not going to question the fact that you're an actual autistic faggot.

You type like an illiterate spastic and/or 50yr old boomer.
Dude are you legitimately retarded? Follow the waypoint, the game is literally holding your hand telling you where to go.

It's actually fun if you find good missions and use a mod to make the AI not omnipotent.

The only map DLCs are free (Operation Flashpoint's map) and Apex (which is a campaign). Rest are just vehicles and weapons nobody uses because everyone uses CUP or RHS instead of the default setting (but the devs use the income from to fund general engine improvements that all users get). Apex is or was required for a lot of maps that use its assets, but I recall reading something about removing the requirement but I'm not sure.

Get Blackguards (the original, not the sequel).

You will spend the majority amount of time downloading and toggling over 120 gb mods, you can't go on any server unless you purchase all the dlcs, and it's very unoptimized.

i have seen some truly shitty threads in my time but holy fuck man

are all western games this horrible?

You're either a newfag, or a redditor, or straight up new on the internet, or both. Either way, this is not the place for you. go shit up cuckchan or something.

So by that logic would that make that skinhead game ethnic cleansing the best fps ever made?

Maybe you should ask reddit, you'd get those with similar taste to answer you there.