Nightmare fuel

Post spooky monsters

Early access dinosaur survival games.

What a shit post. I am here to save the day with non early access dinosaur horror game.

We already have a horror thread. Post that shit in there instead of shitting up the catalog.

Never ever

That's the least accurate therizinosaurus I've ever seen

I prefer my nightmare fuel mixed in with fap fuel.

it was done during a time when the only common information out about it were it's claws, so at least they can claim ignorance
ARK's looks like it has down syndrome

Suq Madiq

*is

heheh

The reaverbots spooked me when I was younger and going into the dark hallways of the ruins

The worst was the water hallway where the music cut off and the only thing that broke the silence was the sound of metal feet running a mile a minute in the distance slowly getting louder until that fucking asshole comes up behind you, punches you in the back of the head staggering you for a second, and then runs into the water and fades from your sight. That one hallway was nightmare fuel.

and this is why I'm afraid of water in in vidya

I've never even played GTA VC and that shit just pisses me off thinking about it.

Polite off-topic sage

Don't forget Banjo Kazooie

having played through vc again just recently I have to say you're wrong about the shotty, at point blank they literally one shot you even with full health and a like 50 armor so unless you meant it as a figure of speech, no

yeah thanks for fucking reminding me of these two, clanker being the worst offender of the lot

Bloodborne had some good nightmare fuel. Brainsuckers were the fucking worst, in particular that first one in the Cathedral Ward, completely out of place among the other enemies, that rushes at you from behind a corner.

Winter Trees also deserve a mention, especially once you get enough insight to hear their singing