Demanding a refund from the Humble Store

How do I go about demanding a refund from them (store)? First and only time I made a purchase so bad I honestly feel cheated. Have any of you done it before? I'm a literal diagnosed autistic, I have no idea how to write this in such a way they will treat me seriously. If anyone has done this before or knows how to do it effectively please help.

Other urls found in this thread:

support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=✓&category=200163460&query=refund&commit=Search
support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Take your step-dad's gun and shoot yourself.

Their faq doesn't seem to mention anything about refunds

support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=✓&category=200163460&query=refund&commit=Search

BUT
You can request a refund from here support.humblebundle.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
It's in the dropdown

edgy

Please refund X purchase. I am, literally, autistic so if you do not I can only assume you hate autistic people and will take my plight to social media.

I want to know what he bought. We need to understand how badly he fucked up before we help him.

You should make a refund in life, faggot

This.

People still fall for these guys?

Furries are the mistake of God.

Which Pokemon has the smelliest feets? :3

That faggot doesn't work at humble anymore and hasn't for a long time. He went to start a game dev company and proceeded to not make games.

You mean (((store)))

HB is still a den of leftist freaks. They're like cockroaches or rats, when you see one you know for sure there's at least a dozen more hidden somewhere.

Oh okay then. Have they stopped packaging Steam keys with DRM while pretending to be on the consumer's side, too?

I once asked for a refund on a game because it wouldn't work despite my system meeting the requirement and I got my money back after a couple of days. Make sure you explain your situation calmly and in detail, i.e. what product, what your system is and what exactly the problem is. Don't expect a refund just because you didn't like the game. Keep in mind that there is a person sitting at the other end of the line.

Be more recent with your screencaps. Like said, this guy is a nobody now. You should post all the social justice charities (ACLU in response to Trump's Fascist™ refugee policy, grrrrl power shit, etc.) HB pushes as defaults and their numale as fuck book bundles which are a good barometer for who's running the show over there.

Which game did you buy, Mark?

Where is the best place to sell some keys?

g2a or kinguin, or you could be a non-Jew and give them away in a thread here

Only fucking faggots demand refunds for video games.

Every time you make a poor purchasing decision, you learn a literally valuable lesson, and are less likely to make stupid impulse buys in the future. It is not the duty of society to protect you from yourself, despite what shithead regressives claim.

I am willing to pay a reasonable amount of money for a digital book, because the labor that went into creating it is worth something, but nigger you better drop that "Pricing it like you had to print and ship a physical book" shit.

The store is so weird. Where do you go to get the free games they change up every few days

There is a difference between a game that you don't like and a game that flatout doesn't work.

The store itself isn't charity.

oy vey