Dota 2 - The International: Main Stage Editio

STREAM:
twitch.tv/dota2ti

No, these cucks can do it instead.
twitch.tv/dota2ti_newcomer

gaming.youtube.com/channel/UCo9Z1lMH28yIdGUkB7y4_5w

Schedule
dota2.com/international/replays/

Get ready for least awful ASSFAGGOTS, boys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bbqmEJSj8h4?t=2980
youtu.be/lNb0VoHmWf8?t=29
twitter.com/NewbeeCN/status/894702530495729664
dota2.gamepedia.com/media/dota2.gamepedia.com/a/a6/Troll_rival_27.mp3
archive.is/7t3rS
dotabuff.com/matches/3340088129
blog.openai.com/dota-2/
twitter.com/riningear/status/896297256550252545
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did you ever think you would be welcome here?

No thanks

Because we are, and the mods even make it cyclical once the main event starts. Just like last year faggot, sorry you're a newfag though. Haven't even been here a year it looks like.

do you redditors even play videogames

Yes

is there a reason you niggers have two threads up?

Because last op was a flaming faggot copy pasting the old thread and fucked up the links in the process. If mods could delete the other thread would be appreciated.

That's why

We appear to be unlocked.

Have the mods unfucked up?

Character builds that have no business working yet do.

Go.

best time of the year ahead, can you fucking imagine

Praise jesus

Roaming CK.

No Bulldog for TI made me real sad, he's my favorite Swedish cuckboy.

Blink semi-supp Void.

Support Kunka

Support kunkka has been meta for years now.

START THE DAMN TOURNAMENT BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

Mods = Gods.

Carry Jakiro.

I also got pretty sad, I really would like to see him there. The guy is funny as hell.

Have you considered suicide?

And?

Kunka maybe meta but he has no reason to be

I don't think i want these lewds any more

Why are you guys watching league of legends slightly less of a rip off edition?

Im honestly just confused.

Are you talking about alliance?
Shit on Loda all you want but s4god and bullcock are great.

Slacks, you, you

DOUBLE NIGGER

A DONKEY!

Donkeys are cute!

I hope it counts as animal abuse and both of those mentally ill cross-dressers are arrested.

i haven't liked them since they won ti3, i don't even know why at this point, just watching their rapid descent into irrelevancy has been delicious. it does bother me that that faggot is relatively popular though

Not bait, it's legitimate curiosity I'm not saying you can't I'm asking why.
It's not like something like CS:GO competitive where some people will end up cashing out skins when the most people are watching. Or TF2 competitive where you watch people struggle to make half empty tf2 games look interesting despite breaking nearly all of the game balance.

lul this autism

If Slavs make up at least 40% of the Dota 2 community, how come they are so under represented in The International?

Only two teams per region get to make it, IIRC. Gives everyone a fair shot.

Where here do they even fit?

So, who's your favourite to win?

slavs' minds are not meant for complex thought but for survival, survival over everything, even if it means fucking your friend over. that's why they're so shit at dota

EG
Or any non chink team, worst case scenario

DIGITAL SPORTS
I just want an exciting spectacle, but made a prediction for Liquid to win.

This is why trump won, no more losing to chyna

OG. I don't think they'll last forever, even with notail + fly's friendship, so I really want them to take a TI win before they go. They've been my favourite since Monkey Business.
After that, VP, Liquid, EG or LFY. This year has so many killers that it's hard to call.

I don't know if Slacks is proof that DIGITAL SPORTS is killing videogames or proof that it isn't. I think it's the latter.

C9 of course. I want them to go as far as possible for pure entertainment purposes. If not them, OG/Secret are fine too.

Did anyone get a good picture of the donkey?

Beta cucks using games are soapbox is killing everything.
if you're bored, send FBI black crime statistics to Nahaz, after all, his motto and series is "stats don't lie" (^:

I want DC to get it together and do alright, but I hope OG wins.

Are you blind user? It's here on the left :>)

fuck you

Oh yeah, and Nahaz is a right pussy. I just don't think Slacks is like that, since he knows to keep focused as an entertainer and usually makes himself the butt of the joke.
We know the real MVP of the scene is Pedur anyway.

He deserves it too, Nyx is too fucking fun to play. What heroes can we really say dominate this meta, though? I don't mean Bat or QoP or other pro favourites, I mean just heroes so good they're getting all the attention. The closest I can think of this patch are Earthshaker, Visage and Pugna

VP, just cause they're fun to watch play.

The only thing Slacks is killing is fashion with his trademark bin bags that he wears every year.

youtu.be/bbqmEJSj8h4?t=2980

I don't understand where all these nyx picks are coming from, he wasn't buffed recently, he does counter pugna though and a few of the initiators that are getting picked like ES.

Confirmed

he has great engage and ganking potential, burrow is great when defending or even sieging

The big bad wolf back again to win TI.

Yeah but he wasn't seeing the same amount of picks/bans at the recent tournaments.

VP are great but sometimes they really hinge on the davai. The davai is a fierce tool, but it can backfire disastrously if you use it too recklessly. Of course, try telling slavs that.

He's just amazingly solid.
He's always been great, even if too situational to ever firstpick, now he's just showing it.

I need to learn Russian, I hear nothing but good about the Russian commentary crew.

Oh shit, son.

How far we've sunk that ASSFAGGOTS shit is actually tolerated here…

Newfag Holla Forumsedditor begone
You haven't been here a year have you?

Grammar is tough for burgers because it uses things you never had like declensions or genders.

Most of the guys were casters back in dota 1 times too, unlike entryinsts like nahaz or slacks

youtu.be/lNb0VoHmWf8?t=29

Dota is the only good assfaggot

I think liquid have this one.

like pottery

A lot longer than you if you think ASSFAGGOTS was ever accepted before the cuckchan exodus.

I ventured into the cucklands to find these pictures of the cute donkey. It wasn't worth it.

Bonus loli Pugna because it's the greatest thing Dota has achieved in all its lifetime.

I think IG will get game 1 but liquid will win the series.

shit, good taste

Okay I take that back.

So, you claim to be an oldfag but are only now aware of the fact mods cyclical the Dota 2 TI threads every year?

Haven't cared enough to actually read one of these before. I was assuming it would be people ripping into it,the players, and whatever fags who think this shit is worth playing.

Just wake me up when something interesting happens. E-sport are stale as fuck. Also anyone got a better quality of pic related?

Shit will always remain shit, assfaggot.

Liquid's earlygame depended on Bristleback being big enough. However, he's lost his offlane significantly; he can recover but he won't be big enough to barrel down the mid.

It's even worse since Alchemist has won mid hard and will snowball pretty far up. IG are going to be in very good shape barring any major fuckups.

Almost forgot.

Sorry.

wow dude ur so hardcore u dun even care, how do i be as cool as you

stop caring about trash games would be my guess

VP.
Maybe Liquid.

If you want to shit on it shit on it properly. In fact actual players shit on dota much more than you fags. I've never had someone who doesn't play it have any argument aside form "its rts with a single unit". Take for example those caps shitting on overcuck, thats maximum effort.

I'm glad the (((German))) faggot is getting crushed right now. Hopefully IG deports them to the lower bracket.

thank you greedy midget of inflation

wow u don't like thing, clap

Go back to your weeb game generals or call of duties.

Hes a faggot but this is just a goonpost. Apply yourself.

Jesus Christ.

here's your (you)

TL should've just called GG before that affects their mentality.

Invoker choked at the last TI.
Kuroky chokes at TI regularly.

But if he doesnt' pull one out of his ass then this game is done.

Jesus fucking Christ Mind Control chocked and fed.

Having NS stack camps then harass the mid is a funny strat.

Lycans high regen kinda fucks bb's chip damage and aa is really strong in lane nowadays.

His silence can seriously fuck up Weaver when you're ganking him too. Liquid got fucking dumpstered.

Get ready for new hero. He will look like ass and will introduce a new pointless mechanic that will never be used again.

Two balding fat KKonas.

"Sylph (also called sylphid) is a mythological spirit of the air. The term originates in the 16th century works of Paracelsus, who describes sylphs as invisible beings of the air, his elementals of air."

BUT: The Syl (Silva) root pertains to "wood, forest" which relates to the Iron Branch easter egg.

My guess is the latter meaning is much more likely, given the ability strings and easter egg. Probably some dark-forest, mischievous ranged hero.

Here's the apparent 4 abilities:

Grapple (hook/timberchain/treedance?)

Shadow Realm (temporary stealth/banish? has "impact" effect.)

Flash Powder (blind?)

Will-O-Wisp (slow moving projectile ult?)

WillOWisp is possibly not (but likely) the ult, based on the names Shadow Realm could be it instead.

Good thing liquid cant be eliminated

SAME AGAIN

Obviously the nightstalker was the biggest problem it's okay Liquid's got this :^)

Mad.

rip liquid. Gas SEA

I'm on to you, shopkeeper, or should i say (((Merchant)))

Is liquid throwing

They clearly don't like stuns.

As horrible as this looks I really, really don't want the fucking Chinks to win a TI again.

Have some shitty OC I made years ago when I used to play this trash game. I should really get back into it.

leaving bristle alone might have been a mistake

No, enjoy being happy
oh you made that? Nice

Can't you fucking count? Clearly there is only one boot.

Leaving BB alone means that hot monkey dick would've gone unchecked

That's a tas tier asian player sk

but monkey isnt that much of a threat against lycan and alchemist, the only check for fat bristle is every ult on him

There is one boots

The fuck is GH doing?

Riki and KotL balance the teams because they're both equally retarded.

Trying to get aghs so he can really reshape the game. The problem is that the Monkey King is getting kited so hard. Miracle is pretty much choking this TI. Again.

It's like riki and kotl play a separate, parallel game, with a focus on the "lel" part

Fucking casters don't know shit. The only reason IG didn't stomp them during that siege is that Lich used Chain Frost before they moved the Lycan back and fully committed to defense. If they took the fight, 5v5 with Chain Frost and a proper Sand King initiation, Liquid shitters would have been crushed.

This second match is fucking great what the fuck is going on

Kotl aghs too stronk

Predictably, bb shits on everyone and enables monkey ult while ursa slaps them to death and kotol flahses them

WHERE ARE THE STUNS? THERE ARE NONE!

Jesus, the reads on this game

Stylish

They're making this game harder than it needs to be. It's a bit old-school and faux pas nowadays, but I think Alch should have went with a slap chop build.

A KotL actually BTFO'd the Chinks, I can't believe it

user, those H1B abusing immigrants from india or pakistan or affirmative action IT graduates are not there to be competent programmers.
see the google guy's manifesto, he might even shoot up his workplace.

Fuck this game crazy

That was fucking great holy shit

aa was a beast this game

Yeah, that was a lack of burst damage here. They simply couldn't outdamage the sustain and tank of Liquid, even though they had more than enough mobility to get to the back and hit kotl. And that first highground defense was poorly executed, which further complicated matters.

Either should have focused on getting more farm for Burning to let him recover, or Alch should have changed it up and gone for the slap chop they needed to kill someone, anyone, during the time that SK/Riki buys you with their control.

Their draft could have kept up if only Burning had recovered. The rest of the team did what they could, but their carry was crippled.

Honestly if any Chinese team has to win it I'd rather it be IG. Burning deserves an aegis win after all this time and effort. Better them than LFY, who look invincible right now.

Though I'd rather if a Chinese team didn't take it this year - east and west have been going back and forth with TI wins since TI1. If they get the first consecutive win then we'll never hear the end of it.

You guys hear that awkward lady moaning on every pick?

Void vs Disruptor

They were ahead the entire game, and every single fight up until the end when the sustain was too much to surmount was pretty close or heavily IG favored. If someone, Alch in this case since he's the man with the gold, had built into being able to blow up Kotl (the major source of the sustain), then I think they would have made it out okay. It at least would have stalled long enough for Burning to recover. They tried to rely too much on Riki/SK being able to handle GH, but those two just couldn't do it past a certain point. Especially since GH was playing well.

Oh well. Here's hoping Liquid get sent back to Pakistan where they belong in game 3.

I think you're right, Alch was a farmer not a fighter.

Here's to a good game 3!

Mind Control proving that he's useless once again

Liquid throwing hard

Mind Control on suicide watch

this is just like one of my 2k pubs

This shit is over. Liquid is doing it (being dumpstered).

What now Liquid fangays?

it's never been

It was rigged

Having to shake sweaty chinese hands is the greatest punishment.

In 2014 we had comfy as fuck ASSFAGGOTS threads because no fun allowed niggers like you weren't around yet

Don't you understand that Holla Forums only exists for political opinions threads and shoving your opinion down other peoples throats?

Don't forget shilling, because any thread saying anything positive about any game is made by a marketer.

I love this guy

Post download links and people wont complain about your threads

Why can't any of the hosts dress themselves properly?

making fun of the monkeys valve hire is part of the show

Why do Akke and PPD seem to constantly be on the verge of tears?

Because they're failures.
if you want to see competent hosts who care watch chink or Russian cast, also

Man, this TI is looking very China heavy.

My boy mason will fix that issue

They're beta nu males.

Because 2GD was fired for top bantz and Icef-Bruno stopped showing up on camera.

chinks represent every year, makes me sad tbh.
It alternates who wins TI, white, chinks, whites, chinks etc.

Remember first TI when everybody feared the chinese menace? Too bad dendi is kill.

Bruno ain't Icefrog, pendragon leaked Icefrogs real name.

They're stiff as fuck right now, I can see PPD's throat quivering. I don't get why, either. They've been on panels before. They've done this shit well. Is TI stage fright shaking them up that much? Is Day9 secretly a dick behind the scenes or something? Because lemme tell you, last year's panel was pretty loose, and they were great. The only thing I can think of is how Peter said earlier the difference between being at TI as a player and as someone else - maybe that's rattling him up?

That wasn't it, groupstage plus last year's panel have been pretty loose.

I do not understand.

China #1

Anyone but China

Holy shit that timber chain

Disruptor = Countered

Character specific counter. Gotta love a great timber chain. With how Artour's doing, this Timber will crush this game.

Wow, EG are really showing up compared to most of the group stages
Maybe we'll even see sumail storm spirit again

EG are very solid and very consistent, they'd want to be though as they're very well looked after.

PAKISTANI MID SeemsGood UZBEKISTANI CARRY SeemsGood INDIAN OFFLANE SeemsGood SWEDEN SUPPORT SeemsGood DANISH CAPTAIN SeemsGood USA! USA! SwiftRage SeemsGood

Why valve

I've met people who talked like that irl. This is worse than unironic nigger talk

Using twitch emotes or the phrase "seems good"?

Are Newbee about to hit their peak, or do they get scarier and EG have no chance lategame? How do EG get back into this one?

That solves my big problem with the cast, since I hated missing out on the good commentary. But, what actual differences are there?

That splatoon character is hideous.

Supposedly newcomer cast explains the game, but there is just no cast for people who are clueless, there is only one English cast.

It's Naga NP, they're looking to avoid fight and push int the lanes separate the team and kill them when they're ahead but newbee are taking the fight to them.

How the mighty have fallen

>Exact same flavor of shit where (((pros))) decided to have a 60 IQ carry abadon't who dies in two hits because he has no bee kay bee/manta/hotd satyr against ratdota and the casters are mouthbreathing retards
sasuga valvecucks

where's clan_iraq

Nothing bugs me more than someone who buys hood and doesn't upgrade it to pipe, it's so selfish and stupid.

I feel if it wasn't for that marina wouldn't be that popular. Still won't buy a switch for a two games and paid online that is worse than the Wii u.Marina should have been a nice tan rather than NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER tier brown.

Pearl is cute, it has nothing to do with marina being a nigger

wakey wakey burgers

Fuck chinks

That's how you fight rats, just fucking delete their base.

Goblins cannot be cute

*cough* Incase *cough*
Pearl's misshapen fucking head and fat child mouth is what makes her ugly.

Day9 is my favorite children's entertainer.

I think you're wrong

Oh boy, time to hear jack's raspy fucking voice while he chokes on tiny chink dick

They are still disgusting m8. Now fuck off.

It was damn good fighting. Holy shit, are we going to see a second upset in the second set?

Its like asking to have your hand bitten off

Vilat just like a football commentator - talk about weather while players started fight and stale Picabu.ru (russian joyreactor) memes.

Chinks = cat
America = bird

Non-imageboard slavs live off of those. numa numa was funny, and meatspin was the shock site of choice in 2009 where I live, we got computers pretty fucking late

Character art =/= in game. I said that marina would be less popular if pearl wasn't so ugly.

Fuck off with that disgusting thing

Yeah, like a 14 years ago.

What the fuck is going through his head right now, Holla Forums?

Not this time, cuckoo.

Menes?

Like in Dark Souls, the flow of time is convoluted in the balkans.

Meanwhile in china >>10364562

Ah fuck it >>>Holla Forums10364562

I'd let her bite my hand off

I take it this is more of your liking

dude could be taking a picture of his daughter, you don't know

It's still a fucking Squid so no.

Octopus, actually

mmm cunny

Someone post the pics of Riot devs being dumbasses on their own forum, I forgot to save them

They think healers are bad.

They think that nobody wants to play ugly/grotesque heroes, while Pudge is the most popular hero in Dota.

what pieces of shit, I'm glad they're game is dying like the cancer it is, hopefully they are too.

You guys don't actually believe any of that, right?

Go shitpost somewhere else, cuck.

Is it actually? Are there any good stats of that anywhere? I know Tencent would try to disguise any wounds, but it'd be nice to see

Invoker is OP, you just need to be a massive autist to actually know how to use him

spotted unironic lol players

Did you hear? Poland is willing to accept refugees but European only.

You're right, how could I be so careless?

The icon for bloodseekers immortal makes him look like he was kawaii uguu anime eyes to me.

Projecting much?

Why are you even in this thread?

the head of VG gaming said that LoL lost a couple million active players back in 2015, I can only imagine its dying even more. No one really likes watching gooks roflstomp competitive.

He didn't even say that you retard, mortello is saying invoker is too hard to play

Toga is best girl, Mina is second best, Urakaka is shit tier.

Just stop replying to him.

I haven't played Dota since I've quit it but I know that he used to be incredibly unbalanced and the balancing argument always used to be "but he's balanced because he's hard xDD"

Literally a shit version of Mei. Mina is number one.

meant for

They will once their neighbourhoods get enriched enough.

but invoker beat me in a pub that means he's op

Having a hard time clicking my post number? It's okay, I know all Dota players are learning impaired.

The reason Invoker is OP is because he has a large toolkit built around his unique style of accessing abilities. Having that much variety means he'll always have an option or two of something to do so long as he has mana available. That combined with the fact that he has to be as-good as he is hard (relative to other dotababby heroes) means in competent hands he tumbled into OP territory, and if he isn't, he's useless because why play a 10-option-toolkit that isn't better than a right-click skeleton-king.
Oh wait, they had to change that.

How'd that TI Earthshaker go? Ah guess it doesn't count when Dota fights end in 3 seconds.

I want to see Lycan go rat top. It's completely counterproductive to the EG draft to not be part of the teamfight, but it's too delicious when you take an entire base for free.

From what I hear of Riot itself in 2015, it's too incompetent to piece itself back together. So what's gonna be in charge of the esports scene when it falls? Overcuck and Rocket League?

Good idea.

It ain't that way any more. Invoker's as balanced as the rest. He pubstomps, but proper play crushes him as easily as everyone else.

Only hope now if for trump to nuke china.

Mei's design is shit compared to Toga, and they aren't anything like each other.

Also

How does EG manage to throw every single time?

probably just more equality throughout the scene, maybe CSGO might overtake it, but I don't know much about the game.

League baby pls go.

Oh wait, I found something funnier

both games are shit HoN is better

Hyper active maniac with disregard to social standing and proper interaction.

You're embarrassing yourself, gb2 lol

Yeah before Chinks destroy game and every hero have a dinosaur legs.

Facts pulled out of Dota's history and basic logic. But again, you take Dota seriously so I figure you don't know what either of those things are.

EG hanging by a thread

Lul being this desperate, I must have hit the mark.
It's okay we all can't have the mental capacity for a full 10 spells that's why LoL is popular.

QUADS FOR CHEESE

This is why you lol babies are the worst, you argue he's op because he has too much utility (understandable as it's a foreign concept in lol) then turn around and say "if he was a bit weaker no one would pick his utility over right click!"

You people can't even make up your mind over whether these foreign concepts are op or not. You have no argument other than claiming he's impossible to balance, which is fucking rich coming from a game like lol.

Jesus christ, no wonder everyone hates lol players. Filter

It's okay we can't all have the mental capacity for Scout that's why DotA is popular.

just stop replying, they'll go away after the (you)s dry up

Being unable to differentiate social cues is a sign of autism you know.

NUKE CHINA

Yes, both of them have it. And with them its not so much they cant more of they just dont.

ITT: If you criticize Dota, you play LoL. Both games are shit, you're just hypocrites.

If I wanted my comeback I would have wiped it off your mum's lip.

At the point that you manage to precisely balance him at the pro level, other levels of play that can't play him as well will suffer. And what do you think the massive casual playerbase that infests the majority of Dota all over the internet is going to do at that point?

Scout is a cool hero I'll give you that, most of HoN's heroes are just rip offs of dota heroes, pharoh is clock, puck is the turtle guy etc.

All shitposting aside I did like some of their redesigns and original heroes. Their OC donut steel heroes weren't balanced for shit but they had some interesting abilities.

You can even respond to what I said you parrot. Also

Lol baby projection at it's best.

He's balanced by needing a solo lane and that makes him vulnerable, he also has bad base movespeed, shit early game and shit base stats.
Dota doesn't take away what makes a hero good it just makes them weaker in other areas.

Now be a good lad and go kill yourself.

True, a lot of HoN's designs are more interesting than Dota's WoW unit clones.

I hope it's even worse than TI4's "Is our deathball losing to their deathball? If yes then gg at 15 min" final.

Well HON did start out as trying to be a spiritual successor for dota. They do have a bunch of interesting heroes like flux, balphagore, and nymphora

Now this is how you properly trigger autism.

Oh my bad.

Yeah it's a shame that the dev team went full retard and it's modest popularity dwindled.

You just reminded me of how shit the TI4 final was, over in like an hour.

My sides

I mean, what are you trying to say here?

Lul my bad I meant WC3, they occupy the same space in my brain.

Read the words, "Pick AND Win Rates." It's no secret that invoker is a popular hero, which is super mysterious despite him being so harrrrrd.

Five boot Pudge. six if you want brown boots, but they confer no benefit. HP regen, mana, tread stats, phase speed to combo with green's 65 natural MS, and BoT's for travel.

Is KC pregnant or something?

Yeah, Valve's artists are far better than HoN's on a technical level but I wish they had taken some more risks with their designs.

Your denial is kinda funny. Fetal alcohol syndrome funny.

I've been on the EG train for a hot minute, but I'm considering switching to maybe TL or a white team because FEAR retired. Pitch me a new team, anons.

It's, it's almost as if, while a lot of people play him, he's shit if you can't play him correctly, instead of being an instant win or loss.

He's just like fucking Yasuo or Riven in League, people pick him because they see that the pros pick him a lot and do flashy shit, then they eat shit with him.

Yup.

Gee I guess it must be something to do with being balanced around his fucking toolkit or something. I suppose I'm not surprised that VIDF has a hard time remembering shit I said in the same thread I said it in the same hour I said it, but god damn!

Now I don't even get what you're trying to say, his negative win loss makes him op now? You people are impossible.

Oh you're just retarded. Fair enough.

You're an idiot.

twitter.com/NewbeeCN/status/894702530495729664

THIS IS WHAT LOL BABIES ACTUALLY BELIEVE

dick confirmed

dota is such a shit game this proofs league of lehendas is better

The mastermind behind all this isn't called Icefraud for no reason.

That seems like a glitch to me. Inb4 this is another fountain hooking tier controversy

There's that word again, you remind me of some Estonian sperg.
That he's balanced so you proved yourself wrong, wow you sure got us.
If he was unbalanced then he'd have more than 60% win rate. Do you want me to explain to you how percentages work?

You know I could have swore you said
When in fact, even if he allegedly "useless" due to his low winrate, he's still getting picked more than most of them, other then PA who has been one of the most popular heroes of all time since the beginning.

It's been known for quite a while. As far as I know it's not really controversial, just kind of silly.

Reminds me of when they used to do it with veno wards at rosh pit.

Ok, I think I actually understood the subhuman logic you had to use to think he's OP.

You are actually saying that he's OP because he has such a big toolkit that he has a spell for every opportunity, so anyone who is competent would be able to use his OP-ness to full extent. But here's the thing, NO ONE is good enough to play him to his full OP-ness, not a single skill bracket has a positive win rate with him. Thats not because he has some untapped potential that only the god of dota could reach, thats because hes PROPER FUCKING BALANCED. And if he's so hard that only one person in a lifetime can use all his OP-ness then thats actually a good thing, it means the skill ceiling is higher than we knew.

The "balance" of a hero is determined by the average player of a skill bracket. If the player is winning too much he might be unbalanced (keyword "might") if one day a 10k+ MMR skill bracket exists and he has a higher than average win ratio than he "might" be unbalanced.

I love twitter shitposting

What are you guys eating?

I'm having two day old cottage pie I made.

Made lasagna.
and bought herring rolls.
I'm gonna cook something big for the finals.

everything has a soul.

A cheese sandwich, yoghurt, cashews and cider. The cider's for OG.

About to make some carbonara with a Caesar salad and enjoying the ridiculous plays.

XctN denying first blood only to give it up, and now the Clockwerk fucking with Phantom Cancer under his own turret. Good shit, until he finally ate shit.

get your hippie bullshit out of here

Next patch, tangoing trees gives souls

beer and misery

MoM Troll A little harder to pull off since battle trance needs to be cast before MoM now, but still works wonders if you lane with Omniknight

This Clock is reminding me of my own play: he's so jittery with the pressure to do something that he picks bad hooks and misses even his good ones.

I was destroyed by a blink MoM troll recently, I was impressed and angry at the same time.

Synd is such a good caster compared to some of the others.

That was fucking tense

Rofl those cogs.

Good bye philipines

Report Clockwerk for griefing

Man, i kind of want to see the beatdown when infamous is up to bat, this is pretty entertaining though

kek, classic SEA plays.

SK just feeding now

dota2.gamepedia.com/media/dota2.gamepedia.com/a/a6/Troll_rival_27.mp3

Yep, this is gg.

Secret schooled them.

Reminder to stand up, stretch and do your squats between matches.

I did core today, did legs yesterday.

Use pub trash strats, get stomped like pub trash accordingly

Good shit, man. I had to miss gym today, but it couldn't be helped. Going to go tomorrow before the start of the next game. At least I got a barbell to use while at home; my arms need the work.
Still kinda helps to avoid ass cancer from sitting down for so long like you do in a game, I suppose.

Damn, Kaci looks awfully matronly there.

Is she actually pregnant? Haven't been paying attention

ofc lol, how else would she get a belly like that?

At one point in time I was so poor I lifted a fat PS3 in a plastic bag, because that motherfucker is like 5 kilograms.

Yeah. Reckon she'll name her kid after Icefrog?

Will the scientists have an answer for us today?

Noted.

I use a large bottle filled with water. It's only a couple pounds, but it's worth it for lots of light reps. I work in a restaurant and do a couple squats every time I have to go get 30 pound cases of french fries out of the back.

Kaci starting to look like Rocky here.

Yeah I like knocking out pull ups or push ups or something in between games to use up some of that adrenaline.

Yeah but she's so old in fairness, there's something very freudian about her 'popularity'.

The absolute fucking state of fake news
Worthless questions, who gives a fuck.
archive.is/7t3rS

feels good man

just when i think PPD can't pull a zinger on anybody else

yeah man, this year it's the whites' turn to win it tbh but it might just be the year when chinks finally go 2 in a row

Wr is pretty great right now, the talents really helped her a lot, she's my most played hero.

agreed, been playing her a lot more lately

The west's best hope is for TNC to make a massive upset again and for Virtus Pro to harness the power of The Hallowed One.

But if not? Well this is already the first TI without Na'vi playing. Maybe this pattern is fated to be broken.

Rate my AM
dotabuff.com/matches/3340088129

Chat is blowing up on him so hard.

Envy is a very special boy.

My heart's torn here as I love both teams. Resolution and Ghostik deserve to do well, but I know C9 are going to be entertaining in basically every game they do.

Windwaifu is just so fun to play. Her kit is simple, but very rewarding when used right.

Time to bust out the Ukraine memes.

GOLEM GET YE GONE

Which one, Holla Forums?

I love Emilia.

disgusting

Emilia of couse, Rem is a cunt.

thanks valvo nice artistic integrity.

are blizzard even trying

No surprises there

C9 losing this early why did I think it would be any different

They're actually even, it's just Empire got a good pickoff. The problem is that Arc Warden mightn't scale enough, since we know at least the LC will get MKB this game.

Nothing outside of the ordinary

This loss isn't even on EE, but it's too fun to bash him

I wonder when players will realize what EE is. Any team he's in just barely qualifies for tournaments and then he chokes.

HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU NOT IMPROVE AFTER THIS LONG. WHAT THE FUCK

howdy

Dubs and EE will untilt himself please I need to see more of him

Anime, thats how

Uhhhh, dotards?

TI3 called it wants it's bans back

CHINA IS SCARED

Glory to allah, technically. Spooked me since i didn't expect it.

le skeleton of extended periods of extreme discomfort.jpg

Clap clap clap clap clap

What's going on in Newbee's mind?

They're great abilities, but you don't need farm priority to use them. If you're not able to make use of fiery soul then you're just a support lina who fucked her team.

Husker necro combo?

.>>13215105
Must be a fan of liveleak vids.

Man liquid have consistent picks but newbee have really strong heroes.

This is gona be rough for Liquid, dont think Alchemist can outfarm the Anti-Fun

trust me if there playing dota they dont give a shit about there religion

GAME 2

Pick, I meant pick!

rigged

this

Well at least this match won't run the danger of being too one-sided.

The sixth hero, truly.

Man liquid drafted an extraordinarily weak early game lineup.

Liquid are holding pretty well despite being bullied.

I don't see how liquid can win this match, going into late game their lineup doesn't give them any favors either.

I hope miracle can carry

The issue I am seeing here is that the chinks got a lot of mobility heroes with AM, QoP, and two blink hereos with LC and SK. They can jump in and start fights, gank, and easily outmanovuer Liquid. Next match they need to prevent that from happening.

They can chain pretty hard as you just saw.

First kill finally

nothing beats Anti-Mage

Yeah, I'd say their only hope is nailing teamfights.

Yeah

On one hero, easily. But against multiple targets? That's yet to be seen. Gh has so much to do on the earthshaker.

The real problem is that they have a bunch of hard late game champs, and since Liquid is losing early, I don't see how they come back from this.

Does Anti-Mage get 6-slotted faster than Alchemist on average?

Holy shit SKs heart must have poped

Nothin gets 6 slotted faster than alchemist, on average

seriously? NB has no sustain

What the fuck motivated him to do that? He's lucky he got out for free

yeah, short of a complete throw this is going late against some scary heroes.
but considering newbee couldn't get a gold lead off a 10-0 +1 tower start, they might just might just fuck up badly late game too.

meant for

peter called AM diffusal becoming meta

Did he seriously say that? It's clearly only because of the necrophos and because there's no one else on his team who likes it

I could see that if shit eating heros like lich continue to be picked.

yeah, but it sounded like he was joking about it. Peter's a madman though.

That rosh fight was huge, it gives Veno a lifeline back into the game.

I think this is going super late. But damn, I don't know who has the better time.

THEY ARE DOING IT

THIS ALCHEMIST IS A FUCKING RAID BOSS

how do chinks have so much arrogance when they get their shit constantly slapped?

This fucking alch.

HOLY SHIT those plays during that Rosh fight and then the battle under the chink barracks. Liguid made out a like a bandit. That was some tier 1 plays.They took the rax, tower, and made multiple kills, and forced several buybacks. Great job.

doto balance ladies and gentlemen

9k gold difference as a result of that fight

Fam do you even play Dota?

LIQUID ARE FUCKING DOING IT!!

YOU DOUBTED LIQUID

Persians and Jordanians are alright

3-0 coming i guess

3-0 HOPE IS ALIVE PEOPLE
HOLD ON TO YER BUTTS

3:0 incoming

Wait wait wait, this is the fucking grand finals? And chinks are getting stomped? Oh baby

I dont even know how id made it so far. They are trash and I'm not talking about these 2 matches

*newbee, I am half asleep

Remember how much you guys despaired about all China domination?

FUCKING 2-0 ALREADY, HOW

THEY WERE DOWN 2-12 EARLIER

Fucking pol-level bantz.

Inb4 brood huskar dazzle next game cause the chinks are tilted and forgot.

Forgive me father for i have doubted but now i see the light

they had an AM doing the same thing. alch is just busted

holy fuck what a match. it looked like newbee had it. good drafts too but liquied just decided otherwise

If this is a 3-0 Grand Finals I will laugh my ass off for eternity

???
I mean, really, did you see that fucking manavoid on the necro near rosh? Theyre tilted

There was a game earlier where alch got dumpstered by am.

Why did Sunsfan leave DC?

Have you really never played this game?

What the fuck I love Jordan now

Gee willikers who knew

Dunno if english casters said it, but not a single team in 7 years of TI made a series comeback from being down 2-0

Alchemist was never behind, is how. Furthermore, while all their other heroes were behind, Liquid's heroes had enough. They had enough to lock down the AM at the time. They had enough to push on given how disastrously Newbee handled that Roshan fight.

I'm honestly a little miffed: Newbee are not playing their best. They played like juggernauts against LFY, they should be putting up a bigger fight. Instead it's like they're on complete tilt.

I guess he just wanted a not-so-serious thing? After TI6 boosted their publicity, DC became a brand people with money had interest in.

Only one person believed in the miracle carry

Didn't he get married or something?

Liquid got outdrafted, but holy shit they played it like fucking champs.

No one but SUNSfan and DC themselves know.

no sustain or high ground capability. How the fuck are they gonna stop or take a siege lmao

He looks way more Polish than Jordanian (^:

I knew I should've bet real money on this, as soon as I saw liquid's lineup I knew they'd win but I was afraid of another ti6 finals

I could be 200 bucks richer by now, fuck me

The whole game I was just waiting for shaker to get his blink and then the game actually started. Feels good, I fucking love earthshaker and I'm always happy when he's good

FINAL PUSH
GIVE
ENERGY
NOW

If Newbee can manage to win 3 games in a row now, I wouldn't even be mad, that'd be impressive.

Day9 is the Jimmy Fallon of dota

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He doesn't, belive me
citizen of kurwa country here

Momentum is a powerful thing… and so is liquid, apparently

Fly is one big goy

It was hilarious watching all of Newbee stand there like cucks watching Alchemist take their rax and they couldn't do anything about it

TAKE MY ENERGY LIQUID

I thought newbee just didn't actually have vision

He's jewish not a goy you sperg.
He is a master of jew jitsu though.

Hindsight is 20/20, user.

I dunno.

LETS GO LIQUID

TL is such a boring fucking team. Same strats every time.

Bullseye.

Queensnake does some weird shit.

found the chinkfan

Back to the rice fields

It's true. I don't even know who to root for

They're out of ideas boys

I fucking hate chinese teams, even when lsoing they are ruining this final
they are so scared they always play not to lose rather than take chances
we will never get another hype TI final again like TI3 because of these soulless panface dota robots ruin everything

Now you see why I didn't.
Because we're not going to get to a game 5, are we?

What hopes do you guys have that Newbee will recover?

oh shit dazzle and husker almost

I don't give a shit about what team does what. TNC, LGD and LFY were insanely fun with risky plays and insane teamfights while everyone else and especially Liquid does the same fucking lame shitass safe lineup

Brood incoming.

but TI3 was the most boring one, everyone was trying to rat dota or pick some cancer like Alchemist/AM/Morphling 60 minutes rice farming

I still think we're getting at least 1 more game

A magical place, and you can even leave and get on someone else's banlist if you're losing! No point to stay in a losing game!

I agree that Newbee will probably win this one. Usually you modify your play from one game to the next to counter what they did, but Liquid stomped so fucking hard in the first game, Newbee had no idea where to start. Their metagame didn't start until the first game ended.

Wrong asshurt navi fangay
It's called over saturation and it's why dota is boring to watch now, when you have farm heavy games with only a few highly explosive it's way more hype then le epic constant moba brawler teamfight all day meta

juggggeernnauttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like sccc and kpii, but I can't stand chinese fans

i actually cheered against Navi, rat dota was simply too fucking boring and there were little to no teamfights

No hard carry?

What is this Newbee line up I don't fucking understand

i was expecting huskar

HERE COMES THE 3-0

death ball with sneks

They panicked.

I think they picked just to try and dissuade Liquid's favorites that they couldn't afford to ban

If centard gets up his pipe it should be gg.

Saw that, laughed.

Jesus christ it does kind of look like it, doesn't it?

at least it'll be over quick one way or another

FIRST BLOOD

I soft wanted Liquid to lose but then they picked Juggernaut.

WIN LIQUID, GET WHAT YOU DESERVE

TI7

She's probably less new than you.

newbee is mad

how do you fuck up pushing with sneks and ghosts that badly? wtf are you doing behind the tower newbee?

Newbee really need to be aggressive to work because they are tanky late but how do they kill?

you cant even tell its juggernaut

they appear to be hedging their bets with a hard carry veno instead of 5 manning

By using whatever overbearing lead they build up from the earlygame. But they haven't got that, have they? While Liquid are clearly behind, they have kept up.

boring

Holy shit

Liquid's Juggernaut is not being very useful so far.

sick

jug hasnt been very sueful since 6.84

He's pretty weak this patch and there were probably better choices, what you are seeing is why Jugg wasn't picked a lot this TI

If Liquid wins the smug will be choking

THAT ROSH STEAL HOLY FUCK

that healing ward is a god send vs veno

Conversely though

JUGGERNAUT HAS FINISHED FARMING

what's Holla Forums status right now?

Fucking stupid chinks you never do rosh when the enemy team is up unless they are trapped behind thier tier3s. This is fucking 2k pub dota.

That Rosh dunk.

so 3:0 TI final

Someone PLEASE tell me they got a freezeframe of that terrified Newbee player!

feels good my dudes

I'm barely buzzed, what a gyp.
Also, newbee pic related.

The grand finals were pretty boring. At least I don't have to talk to you fags about dota for another year, see you all for TI8.

C H I N K D E S T R O Y E R S
H
I
N
K
D
E
S
T
R
O
Y
E
R
S

wish I was ready for it, that was true terror.

Newbee had their fun. Juggernaut is fucking ready.

Rat pride worldwide.

Yeah, well that's to be expec-

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

At least it's getting interesing

What fucking bullshit luck for Liquid, eh?

Starving

what Holla Forums has to do with Dota?

:DDDDDDDD

I miss Wings Gaming. That TI was so fucking fun. Wings played just fucking INSANE.

commies are losing

I SAID I FUCKED UP, OK!?

LIQUID ARE DOING IT

Aegis, who needs fucking aegis m8.

Wait what happened to dp's euls? It was cancelled somehow?

I forget how fucking HARD Juggernaut hits when he gets his items

It is fucking insane how nasty he is then.

That rosh will probably decide the game.

China is hardly communist anymore, only in name.

get fucked

Jugg's diffusal blade purged it. It's tricky to catch because of the camera sometimes, but possible. And handy

Wait a sec you idiots think this is Holla Forums vs Holla Forums instead of Dota team 1 vs Dota team 2 playing ?

For who did le Holla Forums cheer during T3 then?

You can dispel eul's with all purges.
you cna also purge satanic

yea, built-in crits tend to do that

It can be purged off by diffusal.

nigger it was a fucking joke

I'm glad I didn't watch TI6 here. The autism of "muh chinks" would have been insane. Thank god I am trying to have fun watching a video game instead of autisticly crying about ethnicities of teams.

Holy shit a non-chink team is in the finals? I tapped out when I thought it was going to be ching-chong vs. ding-dong.

Are there any matches I should go back and watch?

That DD holy shit.

gb2chineezy

JUGGERNAUUUUUTTT

I think that's the first euls dispel I've ever seen. Weird

HOOOOOOOLYYYYYYYYYYY FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCKKKKKKKKK

who was the turbocuck who said juggy wasn't doing anything

Liquid vs LGD
Liquid vs LFY
Liquid vs Newbee (currently)

CHINK SLAYERS

HE'S THE JUGGANAUT
BITCH

JUGGERNAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTT

newbee is playing like complete ass, unless they make an insane comeback here there won't be anything worth watching.

call GG already

Can't jug the nug

Jugg is unstoppable

FRESH OUTTA HOOTS

Well, at least we answered the question of who's a better pos 1: jugg or veno.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FUCK YES THE WEST WINS WE BEAT THE CHINKS! WEW!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

3 fucking 0

Get rekt chinamen

I am just glad china didnt win

3-0

GET FUCKED CHINA

WHITE-WASHED

3-0 FUCK YEEEEEEEAH

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME WE BEATEN, LET'S SAY, CHYNA?!

LIQUID GAS FUCKING DONE IT

CHINK SLAYERS
ABSOLUTELY FUCKING DESTROYED
ANALLY RAPED

my shitty attempt
plznobully

gg easy

SHOUT OUT TO MY BOY MINDCONTROL

THERE IS A FINE LINE BETWEEN BRAVERY

AND STUPIDITY

Haha get fucked chinks
Don't believe they GG'd all the 3 games like chicken

Does Mirace have girlfriend? And a fucking tumblr one at that?

Anybody got a screencap?

It's his sister, i think.
The blonde is his mother.

Dyed and polka skirt. Crimes against fashion.

"How does it feel?"
"Pretty good. I'll be here next year"
ABSOLUTE BANTZ

I've been waiting so long to see Kuro hoist the Aegis, finally.

He was carried by 4 top tier players.

Being a millionaire don't give you swag

Dont talk shit about kuroky

I missed the entirety of it, how was the game?

miracle is just 1 player.

Aww

most interesting was the second game when Newbee started with 10-0 then Liquid recovered and snowballed

Absolute destruction

Two first games were alright, third was just sad

i would call him a fag, but he fucking deserves a manly tear

I'm so fucking happy that the Chinks didn't win, even though I kinda feel bad for them because they're probably getting whipped when they get back to China.

newbee picked early deathball but failed and jugg got out of control

FULL SEX

Let me some up the finals

To the gulag for them.

that's an interesting retelling of miracle leading in farm the whole game and winning the 1v9.

Liquid is being autisic as fuck right now.

There was that footage of (I think) the IG team captain absolutely tearing into his team for their loss.

Newbee still get like $300k per person or something. Nuts.

CHINAMAN GO HOME
OVERWHELMING BURGER VICTORY
3 to 0

god damn thats cringy

at this point, i'm totally fine with it. they deserve to be quintessential nerds right now

Valve really should've known better.

NOPE

I'll tell you what it does though. It makes it so you are incapable of giving a fuck. At least that's how it was for me.

America wins again :^)

Gh, matu and mind control did so much work.

The tradition is kept alive, I'm so happy

Fuck I'm retarded.
Ah well. At least china didn't win.

lel

What the fuck did you think happened in the Alch game? Tell me what happened other than every but Alch was buying him space and he walked in and destroyed everything. You're worse than the guy bellyaching that Alch made a 0-10 comeback

In the third match, they got their first giant win when jugg finally got his diffusal and manta and it wasn't 4 vs 5 anymore.

I liked when one of them was literally hiding behind the aegis.

Also, she may be retarded but Kaci's anti-autism is what is needed for her job.

Gh, matu and mind control did so much work.

Matu's inner spurdo coming out.

Pregnant woman she sure is running all over the place.

I'd smash so hard though.

At lest I can still watch mike play 7k mmr dotes for 16 hours a day.

I JUST WANT TO GO BACK STAGE AND RELAX AND ENJOY MY $2M!

FUCK

Without Mind Control ratting like a retard they never would have made it past LFY

Typical Finn tbh

Yeah. Every year, after the final gg the stream falls flat.

That ending has a distinct lack of vuvuzuelas

..Yeah…. I was rooting for OG, since EG is trash now that FEAR retired.
Also,

My smile and optimism, gone.

So it's over?

I like Kacie but I hope that the next TI will be without this fake fuck.

I really like OG minus the former cuckliance member, kind of wish they still had moon though

Yep. See you guys next year.
Or patch whatever these threads are comfy

Unless theres some cringeworthy concert, yeah

How can it be fixed? Hire skimpy cheerleaders ? Force them into photo-ops?

Yes

…What now?

no info on the patch notes?

it is

we don't have to worry about this for another year

i like it here too, but all good things must end

The bits from Machine while they just got the aegis were actually really good. Those were fine

Yeah until next year where we can talk about fountain hooks, chink supremacy and have newfags show up telling assfaggots to get off their board.

Liquid is EURO you cuck

They are comfy indeed probably because neither Holla Forums nor the Gaymergate fags like them

Come play ability draft user! It's the best game mode that isn't AP. Can get some really hilarious combos. Make sure to never use a mic during draft, because actually coordinating builds is verboten and ruins all the fun.

I normally mute and alt-tab the moment a match ends. If only someone told me a hot pregnant woman was on screen sooner.

What's wrong with him?

Such is the price we pay to keep our lands free of cancer. See you lads next year.

Play some Dota.

Nah, dota is not appreciated. But it was fun. Im going to bed. Chink got gassed and are now on their way to get gulaged by their own.

That was a fun ride as always boys.
See you next year.

This guy is hot as fuck who is he? Also Purge was sexy as fuck next time he needs to be wearing nothing but a pink dog collar and matching cock cage.

IT HAS BEEN A PLEASURE MY FRIENDS, UNTIL NEXT YEAR!

See all you guys next time there's dota shit going on. Stay comfy fams.

Agreed, this was great. But we dont have enough people to justify more than 1 thread per year

Loli pugna is great. See you all next summer

im both

See you all next year

Later boys, we finished another year and it was good.

There's always threads for the majors.

Naw, that was one of the players, besides, i'd have to reinstall and dota brings out the worst in me so its for the best

Valve has pretty obviously shit up the balance in this game with everyone picking the same fucking 20 heroes. No interesting drafting at all, just the same picks and bans over and over. Disappointed, TI6 was endlessly more fun.

He's a regular human rather than an autistic robot

finally its over. maybe soon now they'll switch back to the old towers and get rid of those laggy and unoptimised pieces of shit with floating orbs that hang around them

But I've been here since the start and got things going day 1.

See you guys next Patch

That's the spirit.

seeing eg and og get knocked out of this tournament early on really made me not want to watch the rest but just seeing liquid play and there amazing drafting made this ti for me. hope to see you all next year.

people are really just picking there comfort picks but earthshaker and nightstalker and a couple others are getting picked way too much

I know that feeling. Quit for the same reason. Also I got sick of never having english speaking teammates.

Damn, this means the thread has to come to an end too. See you guys next year, it was fun.

Godz/winter's/jack's twatter timelines are probably a blast though, with all that chink domination ending in blue balls for them

You just don't know how to have fun with Dota, man. First rule is to not care about what anyone says. If they start shit talking you either don't let it affect it you or mute them and continue playing.

user, I've got news for you and it isn't good.

Yep, time to remove the cyclical.

Could it have gone any better?

Thanks to the mods for the cyclical, it was super handy.

Tomorrow I'm gonna enjoy some dotes, work on some hero builds, maybe watch some replays of my losses. I'm gonna get angry, I'm gonna get sad and I'm gonna be really happy all at once. Because that's what this fucking game does to me unlike anything else.

I agree with keeping it to the TI threads. Playerbase for it isn't big enough on Holla Forums, avoids most of the cancer, keeps the quality fairly high.

These threads have become one of my favourite parts of this time of year. It's nice to have good chats about the game. It's great chilling with you all when the time comes around.

Hope to see you all there next year.

Let me laugh at him too

i'm a gamer gay, its honestly tough to pull myself from the threads with the habbenings but TI7 is too hype

Yeah, i do kind of miss playing WD/jakiro. but supporting hues/my one friend that does play who only does fucking ability draft long after it stopped being fun is just…. eh

There are enough of us here, it's not like other games discussed here have larger poster bases, their threads just don't get shitposted to death.

After the teams pick the aegis and hug their managers and relatives, just ask a couple of questions and send them their way. Cameras stay on Kacy/Machine that say a few final words like "see you again next year" and cut the stream there

It gets really old for you and your buddy to crush it for the first 30 minutes but then those 2 peruvian retards fed like fiends so you have to spend 40 more minutes in a shitty miserable match with chat flooded with JAJAJAJAJAJA PUTA

I just don't think there's anything to discuss most days.

watching the TI makes me want to play again but then i remember i cant even win against bots on hard

Just like Matu I feel lost and empty now.

I think we have the numbers for it, but without a real purpose like TI, what would we talk about? Pub game stories? Plus, we'd likely get spammed into oblivion.

As a fan of the game and this board, I have to say that assfaggots honestly don't belong here. I enjoy talking about the games with you guys, but let's not dilute what we've got

just dont, dota 2 stopped being fun mid 2015 before the retarded changes made by Icefraud started kicking in, its fun to watch the big tourneys like TI every year but going back to that sad state of game is equal to hitting your head on wall every day

Rule number two: don't care about losing if you're not a party of 5.

And there is plenty to discuss, Dota is always changing, always being discovered, it's one of the few games that is justified to have a constant thread.

Did you even watch TI? Even Chinese vs Chinese matches were interesting to watch. Dota is pretty fun right now, patch 7.0 wasn't a mistake after all.

We have no place, sadly. If valve changes the majors format like they announced and make just 1 or 2 majors maybe we could have a few threads per year but a general is pointless

Regardless of that being true or not, there is no excuse to shitposting a thread about video games to death.

I got a bit disillusioned after the stun bar and text.
Then I realized it was time for my scheduled "no more dota" year and a half break, same as before and same as it will be.
I'll probably be playing before next TI.

user, I…

Honestly this is probably what I should have said. Dota is a constant. It's not a game about any one fixed moment. You don't mull over the characters in depth, you don't reflect on any one mechanic for too long. It's something you do regularly, you share stories on games and you talk about the mechanics. The game never gets old, but the discussion can when without something to prompt it, like TI. Maybe I'm wrong there since there's always something to try out I'm trying to bring offlane Jakiro back myself, even gonna write a shitty guide for it but that's just my gut reflex.

We can chance having a thread every once in a while, maybe the other valve majors, but I wouldn't want us to force it; I like these threads too much.

You can disable almost every new hud item

There absolutely is. Certain games shouldn't get a foothold here. Overwatch, CoD, mobage, all don't belong here. Dota belongs on that list as well, just be happy we can have these few threads together

day9 is extremely narcissistic

I don't think anyone understands that he has a niche following and doesn't really appeal to the mainstream. He basically just fits this role of super pumped nerd that loves to hear his own voice and ideas.

As long as day9 is a main caster only nerds will watch. Tastosis has a lot more mainstream appeal than day9 / anyone. I can't stand day 9 at all, when he first started doing shows (sc:bw) and had maybe 100 viewers it was okay but the ego is really affecting him and he honestly thinks he is better than the pros in these tournaments. He's like secretly super insecure too and at every point must mention how much better he is than X.

i do admit that china vs china games were fun but thats because they have insane rivalry between them and play like madman, going back to play pubs on other hand is very different especially if you are solo queue

That was never the point and ye know it lad.
I simply oppose any kind of 'QoL' improvement that makes the game easier.
Casuals will not stick around with Dota like I have (year long breaks nonwithstanding), so catering to them is nonsensical.

That is autistic and you know it. Video games are video games, this is a video game board. If we can have the occasional politics discussion here, we should be able to have Dota discussion.

like pottery.

I really cannot disagree more. Day-to-day there is nothing to talk about other than esports

I wouldn't care if I was just losing, but when some retard feeds you don't even get to play. You just get deleted from the game. The enemy team isn't good (or perhaps kind) enough to end early and your team isn't good enough to win so you are just stuck is this super shit zone of no fun for way too long. Maybe it's just worse for me since I end up as support 90% of the time since no one ever picks support and when your carry is the one who's feeding and you just spend your time trying to not get one shot by a maxed dagon when you are desperately trying to stay out of sight of the enemy team while also finish your arcane boots.

Where did he do any of that? I watched his lessons with purge and he seemed pretty humble to me.

The politics discussion doesn't belong here, and the "autism" is a critical part of our culture. As one of the few avid dota players on this board, I will help to shitpost and sagebomb any attempt at a dota general. Please try to understand the culture of this board instead of changing it to what you're used to.

That's like a decade old copypasta

I'm used to discussing video games. There is no reason to rule out Dota as a valid game to be discussed here other than "multiplayer games are bad" mentality from handheld addicted nerds.

I never followed the starcraft scene outside of lan games with my friends.

That's not at all the situation here. There are many, many multiplayer games posted on the board and being a multiplayer game is not what makes dota unsuitable for this board. Please lurk until you understand.

Generals are in bad taste because of what happened to Holla Forums and /vg/ in the past. Keeping it to threads during major tournaments and The International is for the best.

if someone wants to play dotards 2 look for ossanha! in steam, cya until next year faggots
it was fun!!!

Please I beg all of you dont make a dota thread tomorrow

Nigger. There are plenty of generals, take a look at the catalog.

So what makes dota unsuitable?

Yeah, and in every single general people go in and shit on there being a general. They also don't tend to last too long.

You know that is not true so why even bother lying?

It is an ASSFAGGOT. I'm not going to explain why this doesn't fit on our board, either you make an effort to fit in or you don't. But if you do not then I will not help you

Where were you when liquid are doing it?

I was asleep and just checked the wiki.

Why'd you do that?

Do you think saying it's an ASSFAGGOTS game makes it an argument? I was in the thread that concocted the acronym, it was never meant as unironically derrogatory, it was a joke acronym to intentionally keep reddit shits from using it.

Do tell me a valid reason to not allow dota discussion on Holla Forums.

Mason wasn't playing. Also I knew Liquid were gonna win when I saw that huskar + dazzle + brood draft.

If EG had Kuro instead of Sh1t they would have won too.

Sure my friend, I'm incredibly impressed at what an oldfag you are. Certainly words never accrue meaning and connotations over time. Go ahead and make your thread, dilute the board culture. But I won't be there except to jeer, and I won't be here for the next TI to see all the cancer your longstanding thread has assembled.

Go on, make a dota general even though everyone in the dota thread is telling you not to, have a deep meaningful discussion about nothing and get shitposted to death. It happens after every ti and major

And Puppey still hasn't won TI since 2011. Kuroky new legend.

Look at the catalog like I have every single day, this board is degenerating into cuckchan Holla Forums. Keeping Dota threads out certainly didn't help, so maybe Dota threads aren't a problem and never were.

Or maybe they're another facet of the same shit that has caused the degeneration: faggots who refuse to accept the attitudes of the board and try to change it to suit themselves.

tthhis 1000000%

What attitudes? Discussing a video game genuinely?

You can continue to play the fool, but everything has been said. Do as you will

You said jack shit besides "board culture".

You've gotta be kidding. You're saying a board that had legitimate threads for Tumblrtale is in danger of decline?

There is only a DOTA thread because it is TI. In case you don't know there have always been topical game threads like ME:A and Hunnipop games that appear and are played together and talked about for small periods of time. We are still years ahead of cuckchan Holla Forums and will never sink to their level.

Worst thing is everyone told him not to,he will do it anyways, piss off the entire board and achieve nothing in the process
There's a reason why generals are universally accepted as a bad thing. Fighting games have one because there are a dozen of them to discuss, everything else is just a few people circlejerking. See, ffxiv

what fucking discussion you want to have about Dota ?

By not even looking at cuckchan's dota general i can tell you whats it about:

1) Namefags shitposting 24/7

2) waifufags posting their shitty waifu 24/7

3) some niggers baiting with some retarded discussion that doesnt even make sense

4) "Guess this hero /vg/!" image spam

There is a big reason why the original Holla Forums separated into Holla Forums and /vg/.

Do tell me how a few fighting games have more talking points than a game that is ridiculously complex and is also significantly changed every few months.

FUUCK ME
What fucking finals. Amazing shit, LIQUID FUCKING TAKES IT. It went from being the worst to being one of the best TIs. Liquid's drafts man what the fuck, I'm definitely not the best doter since I haven't played in like two years but god damn, I had no clue what liquid was doing with the drafts half the time and they still somehow rekt. It just feels good to see them play such solid dota and just take TI after all these years. Also, Jug being that last game carry is just the icing on the cake. I fucking love jug

They did the same boring shitass drafts for their past 3 days. It was the most boring TI I have seen, I miss the insanity of Wings Gaming.

What TI were you watching?

ignore the chinese posters, they're just mad

I was here for the whole ride. Was well worth it.

Feels fantastic, don't it? Ah, what a great way to round off this year of Dota.

Fuck off man, you're only saying that because you know Liquid have a style. It is a precious thing when a team has their own style that they dominate in, that they force other teams to respect and have to ban or draft against. Liquid didn't just have one, they had several. Not only that, the times when they were made draft outside of those? They still won. They were just that good.

What the fuck are you talking about? They did a lot of different strats, and even when the Chinese teams panicked and banned their shit, they worked around it and still dominated. Don't know if you're just a diehard CN doto fanboy or what, but you're very wrong.

Is there a video up of the game?

check this thread plebbit.com/r/DotaVods/comments/6s6jum/the_international_2017_main_event/ It's not up yet but eventually

The irony.

Respect to them however, Chinese teams brought the competition and TL stepped up

blog.openai.com/dota-2/

twitter.com/riningear/status/896297256550252545

So, how do you like the two new pokemans?

Different guy, but

I woke up with the stiffest neck i can remember having. All in all, i had a 3/10 grand finals, still better than watching TI4 finals with buddies visiting.

damn, work sucks

i like the not-pussonboots, but i still want to know what the fairy does, we already have puck as a cunty fairy thingy, so she better be unique gameplay wise

By the way
PATCH NOTES WHEN?

Probably November, if you want a big one. Valve will be taking their time getting the new heroes out, I suspect