4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game where you ride a motorcycle?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evenin' folks.

I guess techincally gta san andreas.

Drink acid

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Sleeping Dogs, especially when it rains.

Is there a 4am thread archive?

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

TWO MORE DAYS

Its going to be so hard at work I think. My mind is already on the NEET mindset. I napped all day today. Was comfy.

Still playing DaS2 somehow. Grabbing everything up before doing NG+

One shift at work today. Helped my dad weedwhack this property he owns and then haul the weeds off to the dump. Then watched all 4.5 hours of Sold Out: A Threevening with Kevin Smith.

Idk Excitebike.

nah, unless you wanna see ritsu's autism.

Its been 2 more days for like 3 days now.

You said that yesterday.

It's been two more days for a bit now, or am I just imagining things?

I'd rather see my autism before anyone else's.

This is gonna sound super edgy, but I swear my blood has gotten brighter. As in, it's a brighter red. I was working out today, and one of the scabs on my knuckles tore open, and this super bright red blood started running down my hands, and I swear it used to be a darker shade of red. Have I gone completely insane?

Also, motorcycles in games are generally awful, especially games where cars are an option. Slower, less reliable, harder to control and less utility. That being said, probably GTAIV.

If anyone wants any basic fitness advice, I can probably give it. I'm not some /fit/ tier roid monster, but I went from 40kg overweight to meeting military fitness standards so I have good, practical experience.

How goes user

Sleeping dogs has awful motorcycle mechanics though.

Why

Two days. And thats because I didn't work today so I still have 2 more days of work to do

evenin smokes

Been a fan of him for a while. His Q&A specials are really good.

so I totaled my fucking car today, how has everyone else been

It's easier than a shitload of others, also it's super comfy.
oh

You probably hit a place with more oxygenated blood.

Mouth still hurts from the burn vinegar combo. Played like 6 hours of grimoire and got my party to level 2. Was super comfy.

hey, fag.

It's a Q&A special. Apparently cut down from 7 hours.

Jumping shit in motorcycles can be fun though. And gta5 added some jet motorcycle that can glide and shit that looks fun as fuck. When my pc is fixed I'm going to have to try it.

Meh his only good movie is clerks. And I only like that mostly because I worked at a truck stop.

What happened? Are you ok user

shadow the hedgehog

Also I got tomorrow off. What fun things should I do on my day off? or do you fags want a work story?

It seems unlikely, because these scabs have bled before. It may have just been the conditions in which I tore them today, so you're probably right.

Motorcycles are fun in theory, but in practical use they are frustrating as fuck and often straight up worse than cars. It's a shame because they are really fun when done right; weaving between vehicles on a highway, just barely missing cars and trucks is exhilarating.

Geez how fucking bad did you burn it. I've never had a burned mouth last more than a day. Rarely even that long.

Post story

No More Heroes.

More oxygen in your blood, which differs in different parts of the body.

Road Rash obviously

I'm fine physically, but my pride is in tatters. Looked down for a second to reset my gps and suddenly on the grass set to collide with the highway exit sign.

When does the NEET meme begin?

It's not that it's easier. Just the only other game to make the bike fun to ride is The Lost and Damned.

How's it goin' muchacho?

Guess so. Falling off is really annoying.

Nice choice. How goes user

What'd you do today?

The entire top of my mouth hurts and i took off a whole layer of skin. That pizza was really fucking hot and burnt. Not worth the 8 bucks.

What's gucci slut

not so good, I no longer have a car

Was there any intradasting questions or was it pretty standard Q&A shit?

I watched The Dark Tower tonight. I was expecting a mediocre movie at best, but it turned out to be a lot more entertaining than I thought. McConaughey was surprisingly intimidating as the man in black. Are the books worth reading?

Thats good at least. Had a few close calls like that myself on the way to and from work each day. Almost rear ended some jack ass hitting his breaks for no reason like 2 days ago.

Will insurance cover it?

Wednesday. Then nippon in less than a month.

Never could get into lost and the damned. Got annoyed whenever a gang member would die.

Should have sued.

Those aren't major characters so you should be fine tho.

Car is pretty much worthless so the insurance doesn't particularly matter.

What happened?

Too much effort to sue, i would need to have hospital bills to have a case anyway.

this

But they leveled up and shit

Yeah but if you get a grand or two you can at least afford a new cheap one.

What you watching lately fam? I'm bored of my background shows.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Do you even comfy

sleep snug, smug

My panty and stocking dvd set. Its the only anime where the dub is better than the sub.

You've asked this before, and my answers didn't count.

Only for a few cases, like shitsu's power level and the showershitter incident.

So? You get others.

yeah it was still pretty cool.

Talking about working with Bruce Willis on Die Hard 4, the failed Clerks live action TV show, the time his golden retriever fucked his dachshund, being on jury duty while dealing with an anal fissure, other shit. Tbh the first An Evening with Kevin Smith was better. Haven't seen the second one yet.

I'm already set up to get a new one. I'm just beating myself up over my inexcusable mistake.

Thats the movie that had a black playing a white character, yes? Its trash. If they make a movie it needs to be accurate to the book.

I need to gain weight and work out, but I'm not sure how to balance a college schedule, time to cook for a diet, working out, and studying. all while getting enough sleep. you got any advice on that?

That would be dbz montana

Well pick better answers then
How goes user

Then I gotta relevel them. Then others will die in the process

Eh shit happens user. We pilot around 1 ton vehicles on tiny strips of road all the time, its amazing there aren't more wrecks on a constant basis.
What kinda car you getting now?

You don't need them that much dude.

Everything's going swell. I have to do testing on the 10th so I can finish my application to a trade school I want to go to. Next month I'm going to New Mexico to attend the Zozobra festival. It's this big celebration that happens in Santa Fe where everyone burns this giant puppet guy and eat spic food. I'll get to see my family out there, so that will be cool.

Simpsons: Hit and Run

Is the car gonna make it?

Cant watch it. Its like 4 times as long as it should be.

post it already, faggot. the anticipation is killing you.

Isnt that hippie activities?

when your social life ends.

Not sure, its a handmedown from my grandmother because my grandfather died this summer. I've had kind of a bad summer.

Not very good. I was playing a lot of No More Heroes 2 using a USB Loader, but there's a certain boss fight that softlocks my Wii console about 2 minutes in. I believe that it's performance related because of all the shit that's going on in the foreground and there were slight FPS issues earlier in my playthrough so there's little I can do about it. I can only hope that this is an isolated issue and that other games work fine. Also the game is fine and I don't see why people call it worse than the first game other than the fact that I already know that travis never gives kimmy the dick and settles for used goods

Nope. No way.

I actually put in my two week notice over two weeks ago on a saturday. I gave my boss a few extra days to hire someone else in cause I'm a nice guy.

I get overly attached to shit like that in games.

What kind of trade school? Are you the welding guy?

Its like 1/4th the size it should be tbh imo tbh
Just watch saiyan and frieza sagas anyway. Those are the good ones.

Sorry fam, hope things look up for you soon.
Hopefully your grandpa had good taste in cars.

Its not a stick, so it'll be an improvement regardless.

Nigga why didn't he just ask for an exemption

just enjoying my last month of summer before university again. I fucked off the whole time, but I still gotta figure out how to talk to people and fuck girls. shit's fucked in the US, but I figure I gotta try anyway.

Hope you're all having a better morning than I am.

You'd hate X-Com.

Thats all ive watched. Ive never seen buu or cell at all. Im a jojo fag anyway

have you read the books?

Used to be a Spanish tradition, now unfortunately Santa Fe is filled to the brim with fags and hippies. I get really annoyed walking around in the city and seeing all the fucking liberals. Poor state got flooded with them back in the 80s and has been a blue state ever since.

Have you tried looking that issue up online? Maybe your external HD isn't fast enough or something.

I want to give up my jeep so I can get a stick so. Seems a lot more fun.

Yeah I would.

Dropped jojo at the end of season 1. Was boring.

I don't know, a part of me wants to say Hellsing Ultimates has a better English dub than Japanese one, if mainly due to being set in Europe and English with various accents can be expected (but then there's Crispin Freeman CLEARLY enjoying himself as Alucard, and for the most part not even bothering with any accenting). I'd like to actually get that series myself some day, but paying effectively $10 per OVA is way too fucking much, and as far as I'm aware it's still a three volume series, rather than anyone having bothered with condensing all ten OVAs into a single release.
I'm guessing nostalgia is behind that pricetag on the former. Especially since I'd wager it's been cheaply rereleased so so many other now-classic series.

Meh. Been better.

A friend's got me watching DBZ Kai with him every weekend, and I have to say, if this is a recut with "better pacing" and "less filler", I would fucking hate to try to watch the original run. Even this version feels like it takes way too fucking long to get where it's going, and way too many episodes of fuck all actually happening.

To be fair, I would also hate X-Com.

What about insurance?

he's got the rabies. yer gonna have to pert him down.

nah I'm not trying to get into welding, but that's a popular option where I live. I want to be an electrician.

That you fam?

Why can't you go to university?

Kai is shit. It cuts all the fun out of the show. The filler episodes are better than the main ones half the time.

Ahhh neat. I wanted to look into that before.

Me too

Might also add this is my first and only time actually experiencing DBZ. And I not counting Abridged or Buttlord as proper ways to experience it either.

I gave up watching Dragonball for plot. Now I just watch every Saturday as a comfy routine show. It's better this way.

Im not going anywhere near a university. The berkely riot was enough of a scare

No, but i hate when people change source material.

Part 2 onwards is really good. Part 1 is kinda bland.

I never had one. I know you're joking, but I gotta do this shit lest I end up as crippled and lonely social retard.

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RITE

How fucking long do you plan to keep that up?

It had its chance and wasted it then. I don't give non SoL shows a chance often either.

Thanks for reminding me fam.

Until it's over. I like the dub over the Japanese version.

Why is uni off the table? Have you tried community college for the first two years or are you already past that?

Jojo changes drastically in part 3.

Thank fuck, maybe i can finally get some peace. Summer vacation is the worst shit.

I've been in college for 4 years and getting tired of it. even if I wasn't in it right now, I'm not sure what the hell I'd be doing with my life.

YEARLY REMINDER

Yeah. Why is 4am always the fasted thread on the board?
Tired as shit so I refused to work tomorrow. As is my right as a fucking casual. So shitposting and beer tomorrow.
Driv3r was alright. Haven't played many games with motorcycles surprisingly. Cars, sure, but not motorcycles.

Fug I'm not gonna make it. When are you coming back?

In the past, when I've talked to admissions, I was told that my more recent grades were more heavily weighted than the ones futher in the past. They denied my for this upcoming fall, but that was before my new grades came in. I went and asked again, and the lady told me that the time-relevance of grades is a non-starter. They look at your overall GPA across all institutions regardless of how long it's been since then. So either a) she's telling the truth and I got smoke blown up my ass in the past, or b) she's blowing smoke up my ass now. Either way, the message is crystal clear: Fuck you, we don't want you.

So now my choices are either to learn a trade or grasp at some straws at community college and hope that pans out instead, and now I'm paralyzed by the fact that I'm going to have to completely change my life expectations.

At least I have my anime girlfriend, I guess.

Bongo

You're not wrong, the sooner the better tbh.

life is short anyway. be glad you spent more time with your grandfather since most people just lose their relatives abruptly. you might not care what I think, but I believe you made the right choice here.

I can appreciate the occasional filler episode (I really, REALLY fucking liked the soccer episode of Eureka Seven, for example), but when it reaches a point where it's tons and tons of filler, it really gets obnoxious. Even if the adaptation studio is self aware of how much filler sucks and rags on the fact it's happening.

Bigger issue I have is the cropping and, again, the pacing.

Original Hellsing or Ultimates? Because I see PLENTY of the original where I live. Anime Classics rerelease, which I equate to "Greatest Hits". To be fair though, there can be a BIG difference between prior prints of anime and their rereleases compared to preowned original label and GH style game releases. While I only go for original releases of games, I'm a bit more lenient on anime.

Speaking of which, I wish the AC print of Gurren Lagann wasn't known for having a fucky first disc at times, and as far as preowned copies go unless the seller's actually tested it, it's a crapshoot as to if it's going to work right.

How far are you?
And yeah the dubs fun, really fits the cheesiness of the show. Are you watching the one with the murican music or the original nip one?

You just said part 2

Do community college anyway and save yourself several thousands of dollars of debt.
What do you want to do in college?
And whos your waifu?

They're probably denying you so they can stick some blacks and spics in your place.
Pick up a trade, there is nothing at a uni that can benefit you in current year anyway.

chitty chitty. bang bang.

It was ultimate, i made sure. Kinda sad, since i wanted to watch it.

Part 2 is basically part 1 but better, then part 3 changes the whole series.

What's wrong with summer? Other than the weather, ofc.

My heart hurts a little after seeing the "evil" loli witch's ending in Stella Glow. You take her flowers in the hospital after she's just finished having your child. She tells you she didn't want you to see her looking frumpy like that and you tell her she looks beautiful anyway, then you hold your daughter while your wife talks about starting a new life together, just the three of you. It broke my poor, delicate heart. Still might play it again to get the true ending.

See the filler makes the pacing not as annoying in my opinion. It will go off and focus on some other characters or some weird subplot when the main plot is taking forever to do shit. Keeps it fresh.

Though it has been several years since I watched it so dunno now. I just know kai cut all of gohans fun training with piccolo that was some of the best shit in saiyan saga

Thats all I ever wanted.

Relatives never leave me the fuck alone.

I just remembered something.

fuck you, Fred.

College just feels like high school honestly, I can't remember what it feels like not to have homework.

D E S I G N A T E D

Best combo

Was comfy.

Yeah. I could go back, but it'd have to be either for something that only needs a two-year degree, or something that transfers to an (((online))) school. I can't afford to go away from home again, financially and interpersonally, too many people need me at home.

I agree, but the question then becomes what the fuck else.

I don't fucking know anymore. First I went with physics, then settled for math, and now I'd probably have to go either comp.sci. or some niche medical shit if I ever went back.
>waifu
Ask me again some other time, I don't trust the cakehoarder and his minions not to fucking ban me over such a thing.

A trade – specifically electrician work – has been my plan Z for a while now, but I'm afraid if I do that I'm going to have to do contracting, and the idea of having to manage my own business isn't really that appealing. I don't envy the idea of having to start a rapport and get clients and somehow not fuck it up.

I know it should be this way, but still

Thanks for ending my nightmare fam, see you in hell

most exams, homework, and everything else is bullshit. if you're on a job, chances are you're going to learn what you need to do right then and there. and if you forget anything, you can just look it up. can't skate by in college not doing homework like I could in high school.

Start with an electricians union. How old are you anyway? Under 25 you should be alright.

If you don't even know your major for sure then college will be 100% just a drain of money. You are lucky you didn't make this mistake fam.
Just tell me on steam or IRC if you are THE quake.

its a worthless car so really it would be better to just junk it.

Fair fucking point, gotta take the bad with the good.

it kind of hit even harder because you find out you're literally the hero from 1000 years before, laid to rest until corruption from an attempt to save the world was purged. She stopped her internal clock and spent 1000 years being hated by everyone because she was turning people to crystal, all to protect you and hte planet. She loved you so much she waited one fucking thousand years for you to wake up so she could be with you again, and you spend most of the game telling her over and over again how much you hate her.

Pot is bad for you.

Identify as a gay black mexican of indian descent on your admission paper. guaranteed admittance.

More like "Never forget avatarfags memed Stu's VA's death". If it wasn't for the 2013 date on the image, I'd have thought it was in commemoration of that.

I wasn't aware Ultimate had a single volume ten episode release. What I've seen locally have been individual DVDs of episodes 1-4, a collection 1-4 DVD volume (I'm guessing the format for that run got abandoned when it the show suffered large delays in production; ironically just like the manga, from what I hear), and a trio of Blu-Ray volumes containing OVAs 1-4, 5-8, and 9+10. The latter of which total out to about $100 where I am.

Kind of wish I had some better DVDs for TTGL anyhow. The subbing on mine's a bit poorly positioned visually if memory serves, and for some reason they're single audio too (I don't mind Japanese audio, which these have, but dual audio is good for showing friends a show).

Snowflake was better.

Wait, MC-kun fucked a kid? Or is that some sort of "post-game time-skip ending" thing?

so is posting on imageboards. let me know when you think you can quit that shit.

i cry eerytim

Nigger if you paid insurance on it, its worth the 10 seconds to call them up and see if they will pay out at all.

Can be

I'd like to think I've become both a better person and a worse person for using imageboards for a decade or so now.

fuck if I know. the opening is Let's Go or some shit.

and to be honest i kinda hate being a neet and the faster i can get some kinda work the better.

I only get anime dvds of stuff i cant find on the internet. Trying to find persona 4 the animation english dub online is like trying to find a hay in a needle stack. Im just gonna get the blurays.

I tried earlier, but no dice. I'll take another look later. I don't know how fast this USB stick is because I found it on the ground somewhere.

She looks like a kid because she has power over time. For plot reasons, she needed to stay alive a long time so she stopped her internal clock. She was still old enough to have a healthy child, though. You can fuck any of the girls, I think. There's probably one you can't because she's 11 but the rest are fair game. They range from 15-18 or so.

There's something about a smiling girl holding her newborn baby that stabs me in the heart every time. I think it's because I'll never have that.

imageboards lead me to a lot of great thing and painful but true realizations. Hell, I think this place helped me become more confident talking to people so it can't be all bad.

The darkest day in 4am

If its got guitar solos and bad ass shit its the murican one. If its more flutes and shit like that its the nip one.

What. Thats probably your problem.

they'll just raise my premiums, I've already got a new one on the way.

I wish I had a hot girl who smoked and would be down for casual sex and shitposting.

Tried using HBC with my external hard drive but it crashes.

8ch ate my post.

That was the plan, IF I got in, I wouldn't know where to go from there. Maybe they'd be helpful, maybe they won't. Unions are a huge pain in the ass and I'm not looking forward to having to play politics with them if that's where I'm going.

I used to know what I wanted to do, but now I don't. Fortunately, I haven't taken on any debt yet, so pivoting at this point wouldn't be catastrophic.
You have no faith in me, fam. Also didn't we talk about this a couple months ago? I swear we did.

smdh

You could try retaking courses you didn't do so well on, works over here.

The ending to The Witch's House fucked me up more. The implication at the end was even more fucked up.

He's a smart guy, his car will be pretty great I think.

I haven't played that one, but I've heard of it. You were the witch all along or something, right? And you stole a girl's body?

its gonna be so fucking hard to find a single marrage worthy woman in cali

Atleast try.

Never say never fam. Jewish technology to help gays raise commie kids will allow waifuists to have that one day too.

Guess so.

Maybe a formatting issue or something like that.

I mean you could always transfer out to a better school if you figure it out in a couple years anyway.
Yeah I think a little. Work has scrambled my brain a lot famalam.

Let us know what it is when you get it user.

I always get disappointed watching post-Cell Gohan in Dragon Ball. He became a genuine badass at the end of the Cell saga, and then he gets turned into a goofy superhero punchline who gets killed and beat up more than Krillin.

Mother or daughter?

Can do.

Does anyone have the fear of having life go too fast?

Ara all the way.

That and The Alamo.

I think I saw one of those Blu-rays at a store recently. Want to see it was somewhere between $12 and $20. But wasn't there two Persona 4 adaptations, or am I remembering wrong? If so, you might want to be careful with what you do see out there.

Anyhow, I think I downloaded Ultimate in English somewhere. Not sure which site though, and the quality is most likely not be up-to-par with blu-ray.

So she allows herself to age up for that?

I still remember in Symphonia when you find out that Presea's actually a 25 years old or so, who had their "time" stopped and emotions sealed as a result of having been embedded with a parasite for a decade or more, but even after getting her emotions back, she doesn't want to tell Genis the truth because he has a crush on her.

Well I don't want to fuck with the hard drive now because it has so much of my shit in it.

his daughter will continue to play Magic and eventually become old enough to date and marry another Magic card player. Then they will have kids and the cycle will continue.

I blame his human genes. Goku and Vegeta have literally nothing outside of bloodlust at the end of the day. Its why goku is such a shit dad in general.

That is my greatest fear.

Depends on the job. A physicist can't learn much on the job without a PhD.

California is a massive state with a population that's several million higher than Canada's population. Yeah there's lots of liberal fucks out there, but finding a nice girl out of that many people shouldn't be impossible.

The things that are dragging me down are the shitty grades at institutions that are too far away to retake classes for.

I'd call today and inquire about an apprenticeship if I didn't feel like hot trash. Contemplating going to a walk-in once shit opens, but I dunno. I'd hate to call and have them say "yeah come on in today" when I have a sinus infection and no paperwork ready.

Yeah but that's been my strategy for the last six years and it hasn't panned out. I'm disenfranchised with university, but not the benefits it brings. It's a tough place to be.
Understandable.

Shes probably like 20 by now fam. I'm old as fuck.

Wouldn't that make it harder? Needle and haystack you know.

I've got my own, non-semitic reasons for never having it.

It's not a waifu thing. I don't want to go into it again. But man, I just wanted to hug Hilda. She was a lonely young girl in love with a dashing knight and then he was gone for 1000 years and everyone hated her and she had to turn so many people into crystals and people were trying to kill her, and her endgame, if not for you showing up, was to hunt down and kill the other witches and then probably kill herself.

Towards the end of the game she starts her clock back up so you can "conduct" her. It's your special power, and it lets a witch sing her most powerful songs. Usually involves unlocking their hearts and stuff like that. The epilogue with the baby is about a year after the game ends. That's all if you choose to marry her, though. You don't have to. If you don't, she has her two bodyguards, who she rescued and probably raised. They're very close and love her unconditionally.
I remember that. I always felt more for Regal, though. Having to kill the woman he loved, and then giving up everything and rotting away in a prison cell. He could have broken out at any time, but he chose to stay in that cell, in those cuffs, because he felt he deserved to be punished.

There are 2 adaptions, but only 1 has a dub.

Maybe with the trump victory a good amount of women will turn right wing. If i can act alpha in college i should be able to find one girl worth dating.

Did you at least get money off insurance fam?

This

I don't remember things being like this.

He is? holy shit this keep's getting better and better. I was happy with just the initial salt of him winning the election. Everyone on my campus was bitching and moaning while I had a shit-eating grin on my face the whole time.

Hopefully you figure something out eventually. Your parents aren't kicking you out or anything right?
I'm going to work hard to scrub my brain of all this useless work info when I'm out. Lots of drinking in my future.

I ask for a new one for xmas each year for this reason. Can easily transfer shit from my old ones to the new one and have multiple back ups.

I thought he died after a big ban wave happened.

I really hope unis and all these other organizations get BTFO with all this anti-white discrimination.

Work's alright if it's something you like. Getting paid softens the initial blow.

I just want to be useful. Playing vidya all day gets boring after a while.

That goes away so fucking fast though. You stop giving a shit about the money after your second paycheck because at that point you are richer than you ever were as a NEET.

yeah what happened was the entire game you played as a little girl in the Witch's house, but it turns out you're the witch and you stole that little girl's body. When you encounter the actual little girl, she's in the Witch's body. Since the Witch didn't want her to escape, she gouged out her own eyes and cut off her legs before she switched bodies. At the end, the little girl manages to chase the witch outside the house before being confronted by her dad, the little girl's father, who proceeds to shoot and kill his daughter thinking she's the witch. Originally, the witch was a normal girl but she caught her powers by killing her own parents as an offering to the devil. Now she's going to do the same to the little girl's parents.

Don't do this to me.

Well it won't help you if you're already in, but someone in the chain of command said the administration is investigating affirmative action in universities' admissions processes. Won't help me either, my shite grades are enough to preclude me, but hey, it's a start.

Despite her insistence, Ma can't function without another person around to give her a hand. My grandfather's about to kick the bucket and needs a lot of help doing shit, and my grandmother has dementia and isn't too far behind grandpa. There's too much of a need for another adult to be around, they'd be fools to kick me out. Besides, family is paramount. I wouldn't want to leave even if they put a gun to my head.

Ah, I see. And on doing some more looking at the store site, I don't know if what I saw was just a partial set or the full thing. Honestly, with how you can easily fit 26 episodes worth of material (and two audio tracks) into a single DVD case with maybe 3-4 discs, I don't know why, aside from jewery, some of these companies fucking insist on dividing shit up so much instead of just doing a complete series release as the first release. At least with longer shows like Eureka Seven and Fullmetal Alchemist (both 2003 and Brotherhood), I can understand needing at least two volumes due to the sheer episode count. And even then Brotherhood managed a whopping 33 episodes in its first half-series volume. Meanwhile Space Dandy saw Funi call first and second cour as "seasons" and released it as two separate seasons, and with other series gets away with "Season one part one", "season one part two", etc releases. I fucking hate the whole "It's Current Year" logic, but this is a good case to apply it: when you can fit five or so discs in a case, and Blu-Ray itself seems to allow for more space than DVDs, why even divide up the shows so much, assuming there's no other reason than being a shitty money-grubbing distributor?

There is no reason to be alive.

Wow. The main thing I know about that game is it's supposedly really broken.

Getting back into drawfagging a bit.

What happens when you start school and will have to devote a lot of time to that?

What is that thing

I think the main problem is most girls there will inevitably be A-class golddiggers looking to nab a rich actor or some other rich schlub. I hear it's easier to get a girlfriend in New York than Cali by a longshot.

Then you have the opposite with my panty and stocking bluray where they give you 3 dvds and 2 blurays both which have the anime.

I've heard the eastern portions of the state tend to be rather right leaning. Maybe the women out there are a bit more down to earth than the bitches in LA/Monterey/SanFran?

Used to, doesn't bug me anymore

Both. Also, the mother teaches the daughter how to be a better slut. it's a win-win.

Oh, god. I live really close to hollywood too.

I have a fear but my brain's so fried that I forget what it is a lot. I would know it if I encountered it. I don't think it's that one.

not right now. I'd rather relax than let fear intoxicate my brain 24/7. it's just too damn exhausting to worry about.

Wouldn't retaking those courses at your community college override those though?

The dream, if I hadn't been shitlisted, was that I'd be taking a couple classes, would be in and out throughout the day, and would be able to juggle mild caretaking while people were at work with school. If I go back to community college, there's a chance that can continue, but if I pick up a trade, all bets are off.
The other issue is that I'm only just going back to the doctor to get a progress report on my wrists this Friday. My carpal tunnel's been a lot better than it was back in May, but I'm not 100% yet. I was afraid to go back to school, since that's what trigger the issues in the first place, but switching career paths or picking up a trade is scary. Hopefully my doctor will give me the green light or help me work out something else, because I've already used up the supermajority of visits to hand therapy that my (((health insurance))) allows.

Fuck no, I wish.

Saw this, thought "How much could we distort dung beetle's sprite?"

Except Trunks took out robo-frieza and nigger goku. I think the mangaka sees gohan as a failure of a surrogate son and this is his way of punishing him.

I'll admit that with the Eureka Seven example, that was a reprint years after the fact (and a fucking well priced one too, considering how much the prior volumes could be total prior), while Brotherhood was a post-finish compilation, turning five volumes into two half-series releases. Was your Panty and Stocking set an initial release, or a compilation after a prior volume based one? Just curious.

Wish I saw Durarara around more where I live. Did the later season(s) of that ever make it over, or did they have to be fansubbed?

Yeah but that applies to everything doesn't it?

I need to stop thinking about loli witch wives so I guess I'm going to bed.

a guy's best chances of finding a woman would be a place where there's a lot more guys than girls. Guaranteed bitches gotta act better to get that dick since there's not enough to go around. When there's more guys than girls, things get heavily skewed outside of men's favor.

That's why you spend your money on cigars and fancy shit often, so that you can make fuel for the fire of employment. Bend the knee to the almighty money.

Its probably a rerelease, but i cant find any original prints besides a limited edition copy.

If i had work to do, the vidya i play will be so much more fun. Maybe i should work out to substitute work for a while.

Good luck on juggling all of that. Do you not have brothers or sisters that can help? I can't remember.

My carpal tunnel is getting worse and worse from work and I'm terrified its going to be needing a brace when I go to nippon in a month. Might take a break from games and typing for a month to let it rest.

I've always heard fan theory that gohan was supposed to replace goku as the MC but sj wouldn't let him. Which would explain why he keeps getting knocked down at the start of sagas.

Cya next time user

It probably wouldn't worry me if I didn't know about the mental effects of senility. If I could just die peacefully in my sleep on my 65th birthday then that would be fine with me.

Im looking for a wife not a quick fuck.

Night

fine by me. I'm getting sick of these cunts attacking white men and the weak numales taking it in the ass. this shit needs to change.

Night user

I think that's a good thing. it means you don't owe anything to anyone else and you can live however you see fit.

What about going to a related degree, like, a lot of math credits carry over to an engineering degree, for example.

I've noticed Amazon has a tendency to take down prints every so often. Not entirely sure why. Maybe once there's absolutely no copies left from either their own warehouse or third party?

And then there's cases like my copy of Gun X Sword where I can't find jack fucking shit about who produced it. Might be a bootleg (the way the menus list off "volume 1, 3, and 6" when there's only three discs is telling), but if so, it's a well produced one. Image related, though not my own personal copy.

No. Worse, ma's the only one who's really put in a strong commitment to taking care of her parents, all of my aunts have been more middling and flaky about it. Feels like it's just Ma putting out her parents' fires, and me putting out her fires.

I've been really lucky that everyone's been more considerate about my carpal tunnel. It's not all the way there, but I'm able to lift heavy shit again and do more dexterous things with significantly less pain. I just don't want to undo all of that in one fell swoop. The doctor gave me some dope too, and while I'd rather not be reliant on drugs for the rest of my life, those anti-inflamatories have done wonders for keeping down pain.

I did that from Physics -> Math once already. Engineering is only out of the question because Engineering schools jack off with pinky out because they're so competitive that they get to arbitrarily raise standards because fuck you.

Night folks.

at what point in my post did I say that it was for a quick fuck? having the odds in your favor would it a hell of a lot easier to find a wife.

Sleep gucci, hombre.

Whatever works, "Absence makes the vidja stronger," as they say. Plus if you get jacked enough you could cosplay as Dick Kick'em

If you were to kill yourself, how would you do it? Asking for a friend.

Trials Evolution

whoops, meant for

I guess you could try something with computers.

Night, smokes. Looks like it's just us left.

Gonna fuck off and either sleep off this shit, or get ready to see the doctor about it. Either way, take care, sleep well, and don't let the huge kike burglarize your sweets.

I haven't completely ruled that out, but it's probably money I don't have. Maybe I'll call someone if I'm feeling a little less ill later today, I dunno.

I'm still around too. Was busy grabbing new image posting material for a series I enjoy. Kind of surprised I missed saving them before, to be honest.

Yeah, gonna clock out too

Community college isn't that expensive, you could fund it by working a couple hours a week tbh. Either way, best of luck to you man, have a nice night's sleep.

Watch dogs was my favorite

Money down the drain, but at least it wasn't much of MY money.

I have a job, but no social life. Love to drive, but got nowhere to go. What do?

Well, what do you have in your area? Name absolutely any notable locations, there's no wrong answers.

Honestly have no clue. Even looked up things to do in my city and none of it really appeals to me. I supposed I'll just live a hermit/

Did you try checking out a library? The one closest to me has a monthly event schedule for stuff that happens in and outside the library. Honestly if I was able to drive I'd probably spend many of my days wandering around the city and doing nothing.

FF7

I honestly can't be choosy on what activities even if the library doesn't hold my interest. Thanks for replying I forgot to reply 2 hours too late.