When did Final Fantasy become hold O to win?

When did Final Fantasy become hold O to win?

FFXII was the only entry that wasn't like that.

The joke being that you don't have to hold anything to win in that game?

I really don't understand how people praise this game. It's an insult to RPGs. To call it babby's first RPG would be way too kind.

That's the only FF where you can program everyone to beat any encounter if you set them up just right. Saying that, it's also one of the hardest FF games in the series not including the MMOs. And then SE made the game easier for some reason.

You do realize you can play with 0 gambits on right?

What would you consider a good RPG

And you can play VIII without ever using junctioning, card refinement, or abusing limit breaks. You can play VII without ever using materia. But something tells me that "You don't have to use game-defining systems" isn't much of an argument.

You didn't reply my question.

You didn't ask me a question. You're either not paying attention to thread IDs or simply have them turned off, and in the latter case you're not really in any position to be assuming any user is the one you asked a question.

There are no IDs when i'm directly fetching the posts to acustom made script

Those aren't at the the same as gambits. Gambits just make it so characters automatically react to something with X. Character is under 40% HP? Penelo casts cure. Fighting zombie enemies? Ashe casts cura. Flying enemies? Character with range weapon will prioritize them instead of ground enemies. You can remove tedious tasks and assign them to gambits like stealing every time you see a new enemy or recasting bubble. Programing a few characters to do certain automatically isn't the same as not using materia, junctions, and such.

Most games from SMT/Persona series, Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, Ultima V, VII, underwold Dragon Quest 3, 4, 5, Final Fantasy 1, 4, 5, 6, Wizardy 6,7,8, Diablo 1, 2, pretty much anything that doesn't hold your hand like a baby

Chrono Trigger is piss easy tho

If you're using a guide or FAQ, yes

I completed it when I was 12 without using any FAQs since I didn't even have a computer back then, I would go as far saying that it is the easiest SNES RPG along with Earthbound

hexes confirm

Nice hexes. Replace Chrono Trigger with Act Raiser if it "triggers" you that much

those are quints you blind fags

The game is targeted towards fujoshi isn't it?

I'm guessing it was made for guys like Markiplier to beat while fujoshi watch

Don't forget FF Tactics.

Every FF since 7 has been.

What about 13?

Actraiser isn't even a RPG. Though it is a great game.

I can never get into FFT. It's just way too slow. In most TRPGs, I could do all my actions and end my turn 2 or more times by the time I'm done with 1 turn in FFT. And then there's the enemy team and just it really sucks if they're using spells with long animations. Legend of Dragoon had this same problem for me. Like in Dragon Quest III, the animations are short and simple as well as the intro and outro for battles. Meanwhile with LoD you have to sit through the battle transition, then them showing off the stage, then the fight begins. And after all the long animations from you and the enemies you go through the victory poses and then the battle results. Not a problem a few hours in but that shit wears on me after so long.

The game everyone wants to forget happened. Like damn, I've seen casuals excited for XV. Sometimes I would ask them about XIII and they didn't know shit about it or simply didn't care. For them, FF began at VII and ended at X.

He has gloves on and he still manages to hurt his hands.

Lightning is literally Cloud in drag.

Those two are different people.

Is everyone in this thread just completely ignoring thread IDs? There's even an option to color-code the goddamned things and I know most of you haven't disabled them.

I'd still consider ActRaiser to be more of an RPG than Final Fantasy XV

It's not a RPG in the least bit though. It's a platformer, action adventure, and simulation game. The sim part being where you develop the town so they can find the monster hole for you. You don't have any stats besides your HP and spell slots too. And there aren't any roles to play. Hell, the game isn't reliant on any sort of dice rolls or RNG like in RPGs. Therefor Actraiser can't be more of a RPG than FFXV because it's not a RPG to begin with. Though I'm not doubting that XV is barely a RPG.

Fair enough.

On the other hand, I really enjoy Front Mission and would love for SE to make a new one. But I don't trust SE to make a quality FM too.

As for the Tactics comment. Disgaea has spoiled me. They've given so many options on how to get around animations or making it so you can do what you want faster. Streamlining but not simplifying. In fact the games game more complex with every new iteration.

That does explain the gameplay style at least.

Get out you fucking heretic.

Of course, that's why it's an jrpg.

when did this happen?

last month. if its price wasn't so offensively high i'd already be all over that since XII was my favourite FF since FFIV

I hate Vaan so much

Around XII, where have you been?

Because you don't need to press anything to win lol.

Please leave

Lol no.

lel isn't acceptable either anymore. lmao is starting to make a comeback though.
t. culture autist

As long as it triggers some mouthbreather I will use it.

bur

That's because the little twat isn't even the main character of the game. He's just some faggot who tags along for the story because the devs thought the player needed someone they can relate & project themselves onto, completely forgetting that Balthier and/or Basch would be infinitely more interesting to control then some no name effeminate orphan street rat.

As long as the spic body odour doesn't censor it like he did nor mie

Pick one. He was more wooden than Auron. Squaresoft forgot everything it knew about characters after 9 and turned the series into PG movies where kiddies self-insert into pansy protagonists in stories that make no fucking sense.

was going to roll, but you hit the jackpot it seems

play the mobile one

"OP answers his own question in the OP", the thread.

You know, after the abortion that was X, I'm impressed how they managed to make subsequent entries even worse

Check
Check
Check

Looks like we've met the criteria for another retarded FF thread!

I beat it when I was 10 with no help. And I barely spoke English at the time.

I never rage quit over a fishing minigame before. It's somehow 100 times worse than breath of fire 2's fishing minigame

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.