Consumer scepticism drives Kickstarter decline

archive.fo/5UpAV

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/910157/c99ad8c07b/
kickstarter.com/projects/1247448559/next-gen-n64-nintendo-64-controller
vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Video_game_industry
boxofficemojo.com/yearly/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

People who use Kickstarter aren't stupid, they've gotten burned more than a few times. Enough evidence and repeated showings that it's just a money-pit of empty promises crops up and they'll figure out they need to be choosy with which projects they back, or if any are even worth backing.

Only for videogames.

That'd still be a win in my book.

Just a shame that sites like Fig will still be draining idiots wallets on overpriced ideas.

This is a consequence of trying to maximize profits and churn out nothing but formulaic garbage. It's an industry wide problem.

May as well post the video games data too

Good enough, next "early access" needs to die off.

Isn't fig a money laundering scheme?

But no, despite overwhelming evidence it's surely the gamer's fault for being entitled :^)
worldwide economic crash when

huh, that's great news

shame

this isn't good

You're an idiot if you think this is a sign of some kind of general trend among video games or anything else. Websites come and go, live and then die. Something else will just take its place, and probably be even worse.

Isn't everyone moving to Patreon now?

The thing about tabletop games is the money is usually in production. You can tell when it isn't, but most of the time the game is already complete and all you are really doing on kickstarter is preordering the first production run.

Given history has a nasty habit of repeating itself when not learned from, should be another economic crash in the next 12-15 years.

this

I expect another crash any day now. Lots of things could easily trigger it. The stock market is volatile as fuck, thanks to reckless investments and speculation made by (((certain individuals))).

The stock market is full of utter morons. I'm amazed it hasn't died already. The Pokemon Go situation was a perfect example. Nintendo gain billions in value because people see potential in the mobile app - then the investors realise that Nintendo has no hand in the game whatsoever, and pull their money out again.

Investors are dumb-asses. Must have taken a lot of Jewing to convince them to throw their money away like that.

I think the big problem is that people fail to realize how much money goes into video gaming, how much work it takes, and how long its going to take.

The poster child of kikestarter video games is that Tim Schafer game. It took a while for the first half to be made, it was short, and then the second half rolled around and it was just "bleh". The puzzles weren't very complex and the humor was limited. After seeing the disappointment that the game was and other lack luster projects, people stopped funding video games.

Board games on the other hand are not nearly as expensive to make in both time and money. Most board games I have looked at have the game planned for the most part and they need funding to create the physical elements of the game. The whole project is laid out in front you from the start and you know what you are getting.

Board games do well because they tend to have a working prototype at the sale's pitch while video games have just a concept.

I dunno, I see it as consumers learning how to venture capitalist. Groups with proven track records for delivering on their campaigns like Harebrained Schemes will continue to see relative success with the platform.

The economy crash will come soon enough. This can be seen through two things, at least in America. Most new jobs created are part-time, which means that if before someone had a good full-time job, now he needs two or three crappy part-time jobs. We also need to take in account that this person also wasted 1-2 hours going from one job to another. Furthermore, most of these jobs aren't in retail as it used to be, but in service sector(waiters and all that). The second thing, is that people have started spending less and less money in super-markets, malls, restaurants and all that. Most will tell you, that's it's because of Amazon, but the number of people who stopped going to a mall/supermarket doesn't correspond to the number of people who started shopping online. There are more people who have stopped or reduced shopping IRL than people who started shopping online. What does this mean, it means that most Americans are broke, and they can barely afford food and other necessities, so the service sector jobs will also suffer.
Trump's problem is that while he was a candidate he called the economy for what it was a phony bubble, that the statistics were false, and a lot more people were unemployed than were reported. Once he became president, however, suddenly these numbers were correct, that the economy is doing fine, because of him, that there is no bubble, but when the bubble will burst(and the FED might even try and crash the economy during his term) they will say that he was incompetent and this is what happens when you ave a Republican in office, and that we need Bernie Sanders or Obama 2.0

I sure as fuck hope not, there's a certain game coming out of it that I really wish is halfway decent.

Vidya wouldnt be _that_ expensive to make either if they didnt have to have everything from professional voice actors to orchestral music and shiniest possibru graphics and everything else that's not really needed if you are trying to make a videogame on a smaller budget.
Atleast i really hope i am not the only one who wouldnt mind graphics like we had in early/mid 2000s~ vidya and Voice acting done by the coders'n shit in the studio and perhaps their friends/families instead of… Troy Baker and such in every fucking where.

How many guys worked on the Thief 1-2 again anyway and what was their budget?

I hate to ask, but my searching has not paid off.
Source on reaction image?

But user, would Fallout 3 have been as successful if they hadn't paid Liam Neeson to voice a character? Jokes aside, AAA vidya is full of insecure people who want to be Hollywood with all its glitz and prestige. Mostly what they're doing, however, is emulating Hollywood's failures with big budget blockbusters, trying to rely on star appeal over a quality product and just generally being grade A fuck ups.

[Syati Kamaboko] Clever? Solution:
exhentai.org/g/910157/c99ad8c07b/

Pleasantly surprised.
You're the man user.

There's also games that launch their Kickstarter with a working demo or prototype, so you do have a concrete idea of what you're getting. But yeah, funding a project that only has concepts to show won't guarantee you'll get something even remotely close to what they promise. I guess video game kickstarters are mostly that because Mr. Shitface set the precedent and all he said was "I'll make an adventure game like ya remember". It's harder to do that with something that's physical.

I actually plan to use kickstarter eventually, but only once I have something solid to show and only to fund necessary stuff like the soundtrack.

Very few kickstarter projects had that

You know you're not. I'm down for that
I'm also down for ditching voice acting altogether.
Music itself isn't expensive at all unless you want something really specific. Most producers can fake out "orchestral" bits with low budget and effort quite well

Moreso had to do with Nintendo's direct statement that just because Pokemon Go was hyper-popular didn't mean they were going mobile, and they would still focus on "traditional" video gaming. There's loads of goblins and investors interested and invested in Nintendo going mobile and they thought they'd made a break with Go.

Is Fig the one from Mr. Shitface, because he didn't want to have to hand the money back if the campaign failed?

Yep, it's also the one that he tried to get Psychonauts funded on, with a base goal of 3.3 million dollars

I had a pleasant shitposting session today.

I'll lose the faith I don't have in humanity if there comes the day a company that lives off people giving money to e-hobos makes a billion in a year.

KS just ran out of notable video game has-beens willing to sell out their reputation to relive their glory days. If Miyamoto or Carmack ran one it would bring in like 10 million on its own.

Kickstarter isn't bad.
It's kickstarter devs who are bad.

I'd help fund a project by the guy who made Dorf Fortress, or that Mugen Castlevania game. The problem is devs are cunts and they worked for free, so when they get paid they keep working as if they were not getting paid.
Whenever I can work on a project I work on a project. If I can quit my job thanks to kickstarter I will dedicate that extra free time on being a dev not on being a procrastinating cunt.

Kickstarter backers need more guarantees and Devs need to get bitchslapped if they don't deliver in time.

What came out during that time from KS?

That is either a flaw of Kickstarter or consumer protection laws.

The idea of it isn't bad. The execution is horrible and you're pretty much making a bet.

It's like Early Access. It's cancer because people make it cancer. If devs actually delivered then it would be great. Think about it. "See this project that big companies wouldn't dare to create? You can fund it now, remove the middlemen and make it happen, and not only that but it will be adapted to according to YOUR suggestions." In theory it sounds amazing. In theory.

Am I the only one who doesn't care if kickstarter keeps living?
There have still been some great games made from kickstarter like FTL and undertale. On top of that, a sucker is born every day. If some idiot actually wants to pour their hard earned money in some overly ambitious project that will clearly fail due to scope creep or the kikestarter host has a shitty track record. By all means, feel free to waste your money. At least it's not my money. At least this can decentralize games away from Jewish game publishers like EA, Micro$hill, and Ubisoft.

Scam artists like Con Man ruined their rep so hard that even normalfags noticed.

Broken Age released around that time. That'd be enough to ruin any sane person's confidence in crowdfunding; or at least any project by Mr Shitface

Correct. Wasn't kickstarter made for people who wanted to try something NEW, not follow the same formulaic patterns of said art/entertainment? It's not a kickstarter problem.

The failure of kickstarted games has relied heavily on the ones who produced for them. Undercutting the amount of money they actually need to make their goal and stretch goals that cut into profits, for those people who obviously are bad at managing money.

The kickstarter successes, for games at least, has mostly been failure than successes. I'd find it hard to believe that anyone can name 10 good games that came out of kickstarter. Maybe if you count the mediocre games as well, it could be possible. Even normalfags can remember the bad things that came out of kickstarter: Tim Shafer's Broken Age and Massive Chalice, Yogventures, Mighty No. 9 and Ouya.

It's all the developers fault who delivered shit products or undelivered on the promises they made that poisoned the well for other delevopers to use kickstarter. They'll probably jump ship to indiegogo since you can at least get part of the money you didn't make if you set it up for it.

am I too far gone

All the actual Kickstarter successes have been from people who are not only familiar making games, but also managing money and managing a project from start to finish. The two major successes I can think of were Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams and Shantae Half Genie Hero. Both of those games were made by groups of people intimately familiar with pumping out full games on a budget and deadline with minimal supervision. Wayforward Technologies alone has developed over 70 games.

Almost every single Kickstarter failure has been a management failure. You can get the most talented developers and game designers in the world and they'll either make a half-finished shit game, run out of resources, or run the development up at least several years if they don't know how to manage themselves (and they almost never do). They don't know how to run process, to manage deadlines, to create milestones, to temper feature creep, to split concerns, to keep developers on task while still allowing experimental freedom, etc.

It doesn't matter how skilled your workers are; if they don't know how to manage themselves, they will get nothing useful done unless they are properly managed.

That's the biggest issue. Every major failure on Kickstarter has been a team of very skilled and intelligent people realizing that they don't know how to manage a project. They try to do two jobs at a time because they think that management isn't a full-time job the way that it actually is, and they're terrible at it.
The fucking insane thing, though, is how many of these projects blow through more than half of their money before finally jumping far too late and hiring on an actual manager, who is then in over his head on the wasted budget, the overinflated promises, the burned-out workers, and a codebase that is now irreparably packed with horrible technical debt from the haphazard directionless chaos development that went unchecked for months before they showed up.

Holy shit, what is wrong with her arms?

Forced was a kickstarter success, and I don't think they had done a game before. However they only asked for money after they were most of the way through development. Their story was pretty great. They lived illegal in a college classroom for a year and a half before they got discovered and kicked out, that's when they finally begged for money.

Oho, this is great!

This!!!! He should have called for a global debt Jubilee where all debt from Boat, Student, and house loan debt to municipal and national debt would be wiped out and reset to 0. If the kikes are going to wipe the economy then trump might as well take them down with him.

Underrated post.

Like said, most board game/tabletop kickstarters are just to fund printing, not the development of the game itself. They're nowhere near as bad as vidya kickstarters.

just a reminder the best system for funding and creating video games is the exclusive system where system manufacturers give you time, budget, and support to produce your game.

Good post but it isn't limited to Kickstarter. Most AAA games suffer from the same problems.
You can have all the money and talent in the world but no direction and/or poor management will make it all a waste.

Consortium: The Tower?

I don't understand the hate for KS or any crowdfunding shit. If a project is a scam then people who funded it are idiots and deserve to be scammed. If the project turns out to be good and actually finishes, then we have another good vidya.

You guys spend way too much time thinking about what other people spend their money on.

YES

She's a skinwalker.

It only took normalfags all of four years and about a thousand failed projects to figure it out.

whatever you say, Shlomo

I hope they don't fuck it up. Haven't heard anything about the game in forever.

Everyone is trying to leave patreon because they're censoring things they don't like.

I wonder who's fault was that?

It always amazes me how they fuck up a money making scheme that requires minimal input on their part because they can't keep their Marxist autism in check.

It is pretty astounding. They literally have to do absolutely nothing, and they fucked that up.

Exaggeration aside, as obviously, the infrastructure and system has to be maintained and all other business things, but politically, all they had to do was continue to do what they were doing without any changes and free money would just roll in.

Understatement of the year. I still remember when Hotwheels got kicked off both Patreon and Gratipay just for hosting a site centered around free speech.

UNACCEPTABLE

Laughing my freaking butt off over here

They only get their services promoted because of their adherence to said bullshit though.

I get kickstarter has a really bad rep, and that's very understandable, so many of the big games have completely fucked over their backers with terrible products over and over that anybody that isn't at least skeptical about it has to be a retard.
I do however like the fact that people are able to fund smaller projects that would never be made. Crowdfunding definitely has a place in gamedev, unfortunately you're always gonna have people taking advantage of it.

In b4 shitty indie devs complain about how disappointed they are and that they are going to leave games forever.

You're a retard.

I'd only be happy if he successfully crashes the vidya industry with no survivors.

Why is kickstarter even a thing, are these people too afraid of investors?

In this industry?
Who's gonna give you money outside of the big guys like Ubisoft and EA? And you know they're not gonna back small projects that are being made for a very exclusive niche

It was supposed to be for projects that are too risky/niche for publishers to care about investing in, but these days it seems like it's just a way to gather enough money to attract publishers to fund the rest.

But that doesn't explain stuff like MN9

see

Capcom didn't want to make Megaman anymore, this guy went to crowdfunding, people got over excited because of journos talking about, it went way above its goal, they thought they could make a huge brand out of it, wasted a lot of the time that was supposed to go into the game into making shitty spin offs and an animated show, and the game ended up being shit.

If you look at it, any kickstarter game that ends up going viral becomes a failure, that's because most of the people that make this stuff become over ambitious and get so much money they don't know what to do with it.

MN9's initial budget was still way too high, possibly because Inafune did want to make a huge franchise out of it, but if its goal had been 200k and it had gotten 300k? The game would've probably been just fine and nobody would've complained

Added bonus of the social justice parasite latching on

Isn't the reason why they didn't want to make anymore MM is because Inafune fucked the series up?

Well this is just the natural reaction of people when out of all the shit that gets funded I can only name fucking one that actually delivered.

I always thought it was because there was nowhere it could go from Megaman X.
Let's be honest, Megaman could sell as a full priced title back on the NES and SNES because that's just how games were, but you're not gonna sell something that you can finish in a few hours for full price nowadays.

Now, of course, if Capcom and Inafune had been smart they would have thought up that game that recently came out that plays like megaman and plays like a roguelite. But Capcom and Inafune were never that smart.

They had Megaman Legends 3 in development, but somehow decided the best thing to do would be to cancel it.

That sounds like a damn good idea.

Wish I could tell you the name, it actually has Beck from MN9 as a playable character too.

Mighty Gunvolt?

yes

Imagine my shock.

I am actually shocked normalfags are capable of learning.

You don't give them enough credit. However, things have to affect them directly before they learn.

AAA games have publishers on their ass making sure they meet deadlines, or in zenimax's case, making sure they fail deadlines to acquire the company.

You're a good man.

Good riddance. I don't ever want to read another piece of shit internet article about Kikestarters, scams, and memes that idiots are funding.

If they weren't stupid they would have not fallen for the scams in the first place. Even an animal will learn from getting burnt repeatedly, but I guess it's good to see they are not braindead.

Being naive isn't equivalent to stupidity. Human beings are innately trusting of people they like as an evolved trait to help in building social circles.

Problem?

Recipe for success.

Name ten good games that came out of your favorite developer

Help me out here.

Treasure.

How big is Spikes dick?

I don't think you should be proud of that user.

Unless it was a hit piece that could be put on display in the National Museum of Autism, that sounds embarrassing as fuck, user.

Depends, we talking little Spike or big Spike, because big Spike, damn….

I did forget about that. What really irks me is that furry artists still make $20,000/mo+ on it if they have a meme porn game on it.

Worse still, I have a rival that slighted me because I didn't blindly accept trans and called it a mental illness and tried to discredit the (((WHO))). He doubled down in his retardation.

I'm furry but ALL THE FURRY SITES AND LIBCUCKS THERE NEED TO FUCK OFF AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO BREAK THESE FUCKERS APART AND IT REALLY ANNOYS ME

D-dare I?

Y'all need to stop what you're doing.

No reason why young Spike can't be that big

Honestly, search for Bronies: the Undocumentary. At least you'll have some laughs

Damn those girls are cute (no pedo)

You realise there's no way that sentence can end in your favour, right?

Nothing, that's what drove people away.

It already has a

never understood this

Even if they don't inflate the budget with all that shit it's stll expensive and time consuming. Ever taken a look at how long it takes the actually all original, somewhat talented pokemon fangames to get finished? like 8-9 years.

GOOD

What we wanted was for publishers to allow for more creative freedom and risk taking. What we didn't want was a bunch of unqualified assholes with too many ideas and not enough skill getting overinflated budgets that they will inevitably waste because their games don't have to do well to make a profit. Big difference.

You don't understand that people hate a platform where developers with no business experience constantly ask for more and more money to develop shit that they will never ever deliver? Are you retarded or something?

never understood this

You're not alone but you might as well be.

name a few good games that came out of kickstarter

Not him.
Shovel knight.
Undertale.
Hyper was croudfunded but not on kickstarter itself.

late 2012-early 2013 is probably 90% star citizen.

You do realize being a furfucker automatically makes you a libtard right? You can't be a furfag and not be a libtard. The two sides conflict with one another. You can't be right or middle if you are a furfag. Kill yourself.

and now compare it to the list of all kickstarter games

Fucking retarded millenials amirite.

Oh, I know about them right. They're neither true nazis nor right wing. Being a furry automatically seals you in the gaschamber as it conflicts with both. If furfags existed back in hitlerland, they would've been sent to the exact same gaschamber the jews went to.

TL;DR, They are not true nazis and they put nazis to shame.

Yeah right.

if it only worked like that when regarding niggers

what's this?

Sounds right tbh

you go to gulag
30 thousand year, you and family

At least i will live in non degenerate system of communism and contribute to bright future.

Well, it works for /tg/ stuff.

At least we got Kingdom Death: Monster.

Even worse than that, AAA is full of people who either don't care about video games, or people who actually dislike or even hate everything about them - the players, the art, the characters, the idea of an interactive medium, everything. Somehow AAA ended up with a bunch of people who failed to get into film or television and resent it, instead of having people who actually love video games as a medium and have keen knowledge of what to do with it.

Which one is it then ? Gas chamber or no gas chamber ?

I thing current west style corporate structure doesn't work for video game industry, lot of times it's mid-management that fuck games up noways would. Game dev probably work better whit movie industry top to bottom style where director calls shots. Like japan is doing whit they gaming industry and look how it's working.

Hollywood is even worse with the constant remake and low hanging fruit.

Well that because corporate thing tanks behind movie industry.

And we shouldn't let that happen to vidya game.

I mean, there's a goddamn monopoly for the movie industry, but no such thing for vidya yet.

This is an issue that people don't honestly look at.
Kikestarter is using money that they do not own in any way, shape or form. But they will use the money they do not own to make a profit for themselves and will never give back any form of profit to the people who gave them the money. Like it or not, calling Kikestarter a "donation" in the first place is misleading word to make the real money owners not care about how much they are getting fucked in the ass about never getting any real compensation back.

If worst come to worst, /tg/ stuff can be made by an ideaguy at his dining room table with a pencil and paper. The players themselves handle nearly all the implementation details, so production money is for adding polish to what is already a functional game. It's a really nice fit for having an indeterminate amount of poorly managed money.

I hope it will die and take down a few "creators of [old game]" with it. But before that, Re:Legend should come out and be good. That's all I'm asking for.

Was that the one by John de Lancie? I thought that ended up being just a fairly mediocre positive-PR piece?

Nigga you can't be a nazi and right wing
Are you retarded or something?

Depends on which flavour of Nazi you are: Hitlerite (far right) or Strasserite (leftist).

It's all leftism, sorry chum.
I'd say try Italian Facism but that's just another authoritarian leftist political party attempting to bent as something the common man would find palatable.

Don't tell me you're one of those dingases that thinks more authoritarianism = more left, less authoritarianism = more right.

No, I'm the dingass who's trying to get everyone to stop trying to rewrite world war 2 and the coldwar.
America.

this imagery favors the authoritarian left

How do you figure that?

it's the least like a cartoonish parody

Did you not notice the gulag directly behind him?

People bitch about publishers but if they don't invest in your dream videogame project there might just be a reason for it.

how is that an exaduration

Everyone in communist countries get sent to gulags. Just look at North Korea.

right, ok I see what you are saying
but most people would not recognize the gulag and would probably see it as more like the berlin wall

Now you're just pulling shit out your ass. Just accept the pic is not making a preference.

it is and my original statement stands
the other 3 aspects are represented by cartoonish characters where as the authoritarian left is not, gulag is not cartoonish nor is it a character and it doesn't even stand out

It is uncle Ivan with his mosin standing at the gates of the gulag. You could argue that Hitler or porky aren't cartoonish either, hitler just looks angry and porky has claws but that's it. You're seeing what you want to see.

I didn't want to call you out as being Holla Forums but now you've gone and outed yourself.
You see the rest of us just see a greedy banker, or a jew, but only Holla Forums would refer to that as "porky"
you've memed yourself kiddo, outed yourself and your beliefs along with your bias

That's his fucking name. Even when mocking Holla Forums people call him that, the ducking poem of the commie cat calls it "PORKED". Jesus Christ, you're looking for an enemy that isn't there.

**fucking porn

oh Holla Forums when will you learn
thats not porky in the liberterian right, the comic it comes from is talking about bankers, possibly jewish, not "porky"
just because some anons took the "porky" character to make some bantz poking fun at Holla Forums and their board tan doesnt mean the old comic that thee liber. right coems from is about "porky"

Okay you guys may hate Kickstarter for legitimate reasons; I haven't been following the crowd funding world much myself. But since you're all here shitting on it, what is a lone guy that sincerely wants to make a good game supposed to do for funding? I mean, this is a place where people that actually play games gather, right? This isn't a place where people autistically obsess over the mere idea of video games while never actually playing them, right? So why aren't you sad that something like Kickstarter fails/sucks from your perspective instead of smug? I seriously want to make a game in the future, and have no funds or college education but can program and think creatively just fine. Do you guys have any constructive advice?

You thick motherfucker. Porky is the name that has been given to fat, top hat wearing, suit wearing, vaguely pig looking bankers. The character in that square looks nothing like a kike, he's got no hook nose, no scheming hands, no curly sideburns or yamaka. Jews are rarely depicted as fat and decadent either. You can scream Holla Forums all day long, won't make it true.

kickstarter.com/projects/1247448559/next-gen-n64-nintendo-64-controller

But Kikestarter is bringing up so many wonderful things, why would anyone not want to invest in shit like this? :^)

given to them, by Holla Forums
your expectation that all jews and the propaganda containing them to have hooked noses and all the overt features is also rather amusing, in truth if we had the original image of the liber right I would not be surprised to find a star of david on his cuff, but the title would likely be something like "british bankers" instead
I don't have to, your reaction is enough to confirm it.

Holla Forums is not the only group to call him porky, like I've already said people here refer to him as such when making fun of him. And there was no reason for me to call him a yid when there is no overt sign of it on him, whether it was airbrushed out by your bogeyman of choice or wasn't there to begin with or not. And you've been hanging on a single word I said rather than addressing virtually any other point I've made. I guess you got the fight you were so desperately looking for, take my last (you).

As Russian, I find this name incredibly hilarious and fitting.

you talk like Holla Forums, you deny being Holla Forums like an amateur, "I am not part of group I could be part of any group that group doesn't have the monopoly said behavior so I could be anyone besides a part of group," etc
its just low resolution don't be so defensive and reactionary, calm down Holla Forums
I don't know how people can get so mad on the internet, but as it turns out Holla Forums is one of the groups that can so that's just more proof that you are.

It's almost like vast influxes of cash into games are a bad thing, no matter where it comes from. Games were better when there wasn't enough money in it for the kikes to be interested.

Vidya has been a bigger industry than movies since before the NES even came out. I think there was a dip when arcades died, but aside from that video games have been kikenip for 4 decades straight.

vidya revenue was 7.6B in the US in 1980.
vgsales.wikia.com/wiki/Video_game_industry
box office revenue was 2.7B in the whole world that year.
boxofficemojo.com/yearly/
though films only get about half their revenue from box office, the other half is home video/tv, so call it 6B worldwide.

Mario.

Get on welfare, or be a freeloader in someone else's house, i'm not joking when I say that. Notch made minecraft while on his country's social security, Toby who made Undertale lived in the basement of the guy who made the homestuck comic, and even when he got the 50k to make it. Say what you will about the quality of those games, but that's what they did while making those games. In general the biggest cost of game development is not hardware or software tools but the amount of manhours developing the game itself.

Let me clear up the political shit once and for all fam

Fucking off yourself, you embarrassment.

good joke especially since I'm top right and big into missionary with leglocks and nakadashi

oh wait my images are zoomed to 250%