Sound Blaster Audio Card w. VR Games Not Working?

I know this is going to be a bit of an unusual topic. About 5 months ago, I bought a very overpriced PC from a "boutique" builder called "Puget sounds" (quality is OK but could prob have built by myself and saved ~$1,500, but Iwas new to PC gaming after years as a macfag in uni and then law school when had no time for Pc Game).

Anyway, yesterday the sound blaster Z audio I order arrived and I installed it (fairly cheap as far as sound cards so, installation went smoothly). But now that I have a few weeks off until 3rd year begins and I want to use my Vive (I mostly use it Google maps, which is fun as shit being able to "virtually tour" any city I want from a first-person view) I'm having trouble getting the sound on the Vive VR to work. I've spent a few days working on it, but I use Mac for school (simply bc easier) and some form of linux or raspberry pi at one (until I began gaming ~7 months ago once all console games became pozzed and had no choice to get at even a few decent options, like Arma 3 and others).

HAs anyone ever had this situation before, and is there some sort of easy script to make the Sound Blaster Z and the Vive VR work in tangent? Also, as far as VR, I keep hearing about this game that involves "arizona" and is some sort of first person-shooter. HAs anyone with VR heard of it, has it, and is it worth it
Thanks is advance. Best.

Oh BTW- The blue light in my Computer and the bed light from the Sound Card in conjunction do look pretty cool, I thought it would ruin the effect, it doesn't.

(alos: no, not a rich fag. On scholarship as a law school fag and work, so have some extra shekels, thus how was able to buy by overpriced shit).

Other urls found in this thread:

store.steampowered.com/app/342180/Arizona_Sunshine/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A3D
please
amazon.com/Asus-PG348Q-34-Inch-Ultra-wide-Monitor/dp/B01C83BE6U/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why would you waste money on a sound card? Most built in cards in motherboards run just fine…

If you're goign to spend extra money get an AMP/DAC

Sound cards haven't been very relevant since Microsoft killed off the DirectSound3D API when they released Vista.

Your motherboard's onboard audio should have been sufficient, but I suppose it's not a garuntee. They can still be noisy if it was cheap shit I suppose.

Doesn't the Vive get audio through HDMI or DisplayPort or whatever? That's what you want your sound to go through. Your video card, essentially.

SteamVR preferences > chose the output > restart steamVR > restart the app > done.

The game you are looking for is arizona sunshine.
store.steampowered.com/app/342180/Arizona_Sunshine/

I'm do not mean to be rude, but what in the fuck is this here thread thread shit.
Soundclazter blideo carm?
Get fug.

What's up gypsiefag

Your kind ain't welcome 'round these parts

i cannot fucking stop laughing at this post

Reminder that Creative are some of the worst scum in the industry, on par with EA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A3D - How Creative killed of 3D audio in it's infancy.
please use archive.is/uncategorized/2004/07/4048-2/ - How Creative stole shadow volumes from Carmack.

What do you think a soundcard does? It's basically a dac/amp combo.

Laughing is good for you. Burns off calories which I'd be willing to be the farm you need. Badly.

Sir, not all of us can be as deeply learned as you are with your ITT Tech degree, please take pity ooh mighty one.

Brainless scumbag. I said JUST THE OPPOSITE; i.e., not a richfag…" I work like a nigger in fields after my day of fucking bullshit, then go home and fucking study.

Oi, that's a good one Abe! Have you already told it to to Hyman and Schumley? I'd like to use that one at next Saturday's
Bris!

Please tell me Sunnerfagging is close to over

Where is your wrangler?

Oh wait, you're that same paranoid Schizo who is always convinced every poster is some random idiot you are (or think you are) fighting with said. And you are convinced EVERY…FUCKING .POST is either bout you or somehow obliquely referencing you. Sad!

"Arizona Sunshine" That's the one, thanks mate. As soon as I have my Vive up and running, I have a $100 Steam credit, getting that.

This is useful as a short reminder of the process. Thanks.

Whenever I spend a few days away from this place and begin to mt my sanity back, I need only return for 20 mins, get bombarded by people from across every mental illness/personality disorder aacross the spectrum, and I feel suicidal again. Thanks . :)

Kill yourself NIGGER

Those exist? I thought it was a meme like a dvd rewinder.

Sound cards don't always have enough amplification to properly drive high impedance headphones. Low impedance ones will work though.

God damn you're doing a poor fucking job trying to hide your retard ways gypsiefag. You can't just act like the same faggot you always are and then screech when people notice you.

Well this time don't just feel. Go all the way this time please.

literally the only people i've known to not be able to get their pcs to work are absolute idiot–

oh, it's
YOU
the
guy.
ISN'T IT???
I refuse to believe two of you idiots found your way here.

oh, he copped to it already, that's hilarious.

Depends on what soundcard you buy. If you have 600 ohm headphones you should buy one that can handle it.

It’s not the 1990s anymore. You’re not supposed to be stupid enough to fall for this.

Nigger, the only reason to buy one is if you're into music production. Fucking faggot. VR is cancer.

Back to reddit.

You brainless scumbag. I've been here longer than you, one was one of first to jump after Holla Forums harbor. Love when the newest of fags try to gain (what would wiggers like you call it it? "wrespect?"( by pretending you've been here longer than you have. Don't make me laugh hymie.

I highly doubt this but keep going and tell lies, I can only laugh. Back to reddit with you.

Will he ever learn?

"Oi, the google are interested in something other than rap music music! They are actually using Jewggle Maps to look at the terrain of the Siege of Malta, the Siege of Rhodes, WW I battlefields, to vicariously explore Europe in free time…We can't have that! Which, call Aaron at the ADL and shut it down! Find his IP, only rap music available to him, no more jewggle maps. SHUT IT DOWN!"

-
-CY + 2
Still thinking I give the least fucking rat's ass what some fat, sweaty hog on an anonymous message board fucking thinks of me.

Friend, your mother can die of her AIDs virus tomorrow, not a drop of sweat of my balls, Didn't ask for your input, you've given nothing useful, other than dripping with talmudic envy that I have something you don't have. Filtered.

Cry harder gypsy cunt.

Reminder, gypsies are the same as kikes.

When you have a decent computer and speaker system you're using for it, it makes a huge difference. I was skeptical of it, but it absolutely does. The sound is cinematic, I have a 34 inch Asus monitor (an actual monitor, not a shitty TV that doubles as a monitor) and I'm never happy with anything, and I' fucking impressed with the difference for $84 shekels.

You probably stole those speakers didn't you you gypsy kike.

I find it amazing that this guy can't make a single thread without these autistic fits. /cow/ would have a field day with him.

Gypsy like kikes are all mentally ill. That's what you get when you're inbreeding too much.

Hopefully a fellow gypo will burn down his caravan and spare us from future shit threads.

This is the thing. The fucking onboard audio didn't have enough power to really push the sound. This does. Last night was playing "Requiem Mass Op. 48" and you an absolutely tell the difference. Off today, going to get my Vive up and running again and try out "California Sunshine."

Yeah, placebo is a thing too idiot. You probably listen to music on youtube, which wont help shit.

And yet, I'm still at a t-15 law school and someday you will come to me when the fat, mexican cow you end up marrying divorces you and I will put a lien on your house and give you 2 weeks to clean up before I have the sheriff chance the locks. Go figure.

Because you a kike gypsy and those get a free pass into everything. You're a cheater and a lying a cunt. That's how you leeches function.

Also it's funny how kikes always boast about being kikes but cry when you call them out on being kikes.

The only Asus product I own is a monitor, a 34 inch monitor which I paid through the balls for since it had everything I wanted. If you have an Asus sound card, you can count on changing it out without 6 months. Their sound cards are fucking horrible. The monitor works since it's the perfect size, I can keep 3 parts of it open to each/trade stocks, study/Ls HW, and one second to fuck around on all at the same time. It's brilliant: amazon.com/Asus-PG348Q-34-Inch-Ultra-wide-Monitor/dp/B01C83BE6U/

IF you don't think a sound card improves audio, you've either not very bright or you are a poorfag who refuses to get another job to afford it and is rationalizing. It absolutely does.

Please keep using the joker or any DC image BTW. And see the movies, buy the games, merchandise, etc… You are helping to fund all I buy you stupid motherfucking pleb.

I make a thread about how having issues getting a sound card to work with Vive, and every jealous, shitbag, scum-of-the earth comes out of the woodwork to vent his jealousy. No matter. Just keep supporting DC, fuckheads (and you will) and I'm all set.

The sort of vermin this place attracts in the summer could be used as a series of case studies to write the DSM-VI.

What?

I fucking love that he tried to keep his indent autism in check in the OP to hide his identity but when people still recognized his retarded ways and he flipped his shit he went straight back to it. I can't imagine this guy being anything but a massive loser considering how much he likes to talk about his money and law school. Literally can't make a thread without mentioning it so you know he hasn't got anything else worth living for.

This is some military grade autism even by indent autist standards

It's a kike so it's no surprise.

You say that like it's a bad thing, but having money and going to law school is a pretty decent thing to do.

Not when you can't talk about anything without bringing it up. I think this is the fifth thread of his in the past six months or so and they're all the same. He always ends up getting mocked off the board and then crawls back later to repeat the same thing. Also, are you really going to believe anything this guy says? Have you seen the drivel he posts? He's clearly mentally ill in one way or another.

Yeah but, it's a kike. They always cheat their way into having money and doing law school.

Why

Yeah but a shit one. Better off with an external audio interface if you care about that.

You buy what you need. If all you need is something to juice your headphones, a cheap soundcard is enough. My headphones didn't work on the regular onboard card. If I wanted a decent dac/amp combo I had to pay 200-280€, so I decided to get a 110€ soundcard instead.

It's there to amplify the breaking sound of the consumers mind as they realize they wasted money on the VR gimmick.

You probably just needed an amp and overpaid 5x.

But user, he went to law school, he can afford to waste lots of money useless gimmicks for the hell of it
If OP is a gypsy and he went to law school, isn't he pretty fucked? Who on Earth would trust a gypsy lawyer?

What the fuck is going on in this thread

Law school

Can you name me a good and cheap amp? That 100€ soundcard is working fine.

Noroc și bani și bătaia cu țigani

I looked at them. Personally, just seemed like another pain in the ass external component to get knocked around when (at least for me)vI have Vive, printer, , law dictionaries, current course books, etc… too much shit around at one time.

Also, if you're not going to pay for an electronic synagogue, yes the 34" Asus monitor is expensive as much but it's perfect size for gaming and watching torrents. Assuming you have semi-decent speakers, a fucking sound card is a must. And now, not "shilling" for any company or anything, but it just sounds a fuck of a lot better. Speaking of which, I still can't get my fucking Vive working since I haven't been doing updates for everything as they come along since I was tied up with finals and then work. Have to go back and see exactly what needs to be updated, which i probably the reason my VR is in such such a cluster fuck

But back to topics re: external, I looked at them and even tried one and ended up taking it back, not only underwhelming put just another extra piece if shit on your desk.

What is going on? I apparently pissed off some paranoid schizophrenic a very long time ago on this board. I don't even recall it, but I assume he does and so he sees to fill up every thread shrieking " kike!" and "gypsy!" when I am neither of those things, nor have I ever given any indication I am one of this things. The guy probably just got out of a psych ward and isn't taking his meds, so I'm trying to just ignore and recognize that he needs his zyprexa or lithium or whatever it is they give them them these days. Mother fucker sure is obsessed with me though when I literally had no clue who the bastard was until this thread….

You remind me of this absolute autist on pregchan who won't stop posting his shitty art and pretending that he's not posting it. Sometimes he even attempts to write a cockney accent to prove it's not him.

OK, let's consider this from a clinical perspective, psych 101:

A. Have never posted "art:" drawings or photoshop

B. Came on here to pose a valid question re: the feasibility of making my newly installed sound card work with Vive VR.

C. Some random invividial (literally who?) that I don't even know exists proceeds to call me kike, gypsy, liar, list a mile long

D. Aforementioned individual (for a billion # shekels, could not tell you what his issue is with me) hates me so much (I can only guess I made him look like such a fucking asshole he has never recovered from it and literally WATCHES THIS BOARD ALL DAY, 7 DAYS PER WEEK in hopes of getting a chance to hurl various swear words at me, while I just laugh and block him.

E. You are now suggesting I AM MENTALLY ILL?

Send a brief synopsis of this situation to any psychologist- SJW/Jew or Gentile– and see what answer you'd get. Don't trust a synopsis, send an exact transcript. Fuck, if the other asshole agrees I'll pay half to a neutral psychologist. If the shrink agrees (how about Dr. Kevin Macdonald?) with me, he is barred from every posting here again. See if he'll take the deal.

Tbh you sound like a raging lolcow at this point.

Adriano, You keep calling me a kike, when in fact I'm Catholic. Not only a Catholic, but a Sedevacantist, meaning I reject all the post post Vatican Vatican II popes. You just made up the "kike" bullshit out of thin air. As far as how I have money for such things, I'm on a full scholarship and work ~30 hours a week (forbidden to work during your 1L).

Are you THAT fucking jealous at being a failure at life, asshole? Hell you something else– also MARRIED and with a kid. So I study for exams, work, wife works, AND raise a rid. And yes, my wife is an 8/10 and is faithful. Not pretending my life is some sort of paradise, but know how I git here? Sleeping 3 hours a day, when the alarm rings in the morning, out of bed and to the gym, back, shower, and don't stop until 1am when I get back in bed.

What do YOU do all day as far as work, school, and having kids? You've already ruined and totally derailed the thread, I won't get anymore info, so tell us. And also, please tells where you got the info I am a "KIKE." You're a lying, jealous, squirming piece of filth.

NOW, GOT WE GOT BACK ON TOPIC? I still cannot get this motherfucker to work, and it's driving me nuts. I know, this is about the last place to go for computer advice on the net, but figured would give it one meow chance, Thanks lads.

This is nothing. If you search for "ASUS monitor" or "law school" in the archives I'm sure you'll see how many times this autist has shit himself in public before saying he's leaving and never coming back.

Gee, I'm fucking mortified. People FAR lower on the social totem pole than I am might (pretend) to laugh at me, as they carass their noose and think about ending their own lives. I'm so deeply embarrassed in front of such a group of winners.

It never seizes to amaze me how off the fucking rails this autist can go. You'd think that there was a limit but clearly we haven't reached it yet considering it's still producing posts like

OK, so the summer dips hits are deeply embedded like a tick in here to the point where they recall random interactions where I made them my monkey, and they've literally been sitting here months waiting to "ambush."

Bad news motherfuckers; I…Don't….Care. Will get my advice elsewhere and return when the retards are back, sleeping through their high school classes, not graduating, and already preparing for next summer's summer school now.

You are–and shall always be– losers.

Typically communist response. You're dismissive, but never explain point-by-point WHY it's incorrect. Any guesses as to why? YOU CANNOT. Every word is spot-on and you fucking know it,

c9bfb9 is drunk. Stop responding in his thread.

A kike can convert to Catholicism but still be a kike. Kike is a race and you know it, kike. You admitted to be one in this thread and in the past.

Funny coming from a kike.

This is literally what you say every time you get laughed off the board. Isn't it time to just go for good? Just don't come back because clearly you're better off elsewhere.

ask >>>Holla Forums

Every single thread you've made where you genuinely sperg the fuck out at people you don't even know is enough to prove you have some kind of mental illness.
I suggest you get checked for asperger's before you end up throwing furniture at people while lawyering, buddy.

now hold on what the fuck happened in this thread

*CEASES to amaze, you bag of repulsive shit. I left you a list to provide 7or answers to, not only did you NOT PROVIDE ONE, you respond with MY OC (!!!) from years ago. Jesus, today isn't your day. Adria.

As you say. Clearly, I am the own with a mental illness of course. Can you just answer this list of questions please? You destroyed my thread out of nothing but Talmudic hated adriano, might as well answer:

A. Have never posted "art:" drawings or photoshop
B. Came on here to pose a valid question re: the feasibility of making my newly installed sound card work with Vive VR.
C. Some random invividial (literally who?) that I don't even know exists proceeds to call me kike, gypsy, liar, list a mile long
D. Aforementioned individual (for a billion # shekels, could not tell you what his issue is with me) hates me so much (I can only guess I made him look like such a fucking asshole he has never recovered from it and literally WATCHES THIS BOARD ALL DAY, 7 DAYS PER WEEK in hopes of getting a chance to hurl various swear words at me, while I just laugh and block him.
E. You are now suggesting I AM MENTALLY ILL?
Send a brief synopsis of this situation to any psychologist- SJW/Jew or Gentile– and see what answer you'd get. Don't trust a synopsis, send an exact transcript. Fuck, if the other asshole agrees I'll pay half to a neutral psychologist. If the shrink agrees (how about Dr. Kevin Macdonald?) with me, he is barred from every posting here again. See if he'll take the deal.

Cute. Changed to your cell can't even work a VPN. What I'd love more than anything is the story of how I pissed you off yo fucking much that you spend 24/7 sitting at this fucking board waiting for me to post so you can give shitty, replies, because THAT would be a classic fucking post Will you do it?

Sheet, maybe we could even crowd-fun it….

>>>Holla Forums support

These three posts are really just the essence of what you are and how batshit insane it looks like. The delusions you have about yourself and the world around you are just amazing.

Typical cultural marxist slime. Won't dare address the subject matter at hand, because like a good jewish cultural marxist you don't believe in logic. Just red-herring, ad-hominem, and changing subject. One mentally ill scum-on0the earth can ruin someone else's thread, and the mods do nothing…..

Tech??? Since this board has been up, people have dealt with issues like this (that directly impact a game after installation, in this case the game happens to be a Vive game). Entire thing would have been fine save for the one mentally ill/drunken scumbag with ~15 posts calling me "kike, gypsy, nigger" (all in no particular order, and with no consideration the some of the categories are mutually exclusive).

It's a nightmare. cuckchan is basically face berg now and nothing gets done, and this place is has become 80% mentally ill scum and the 20% serious trying to actually have reasonable conversations get drown out. In any even message received. Time to jump ship from here. I's like to tell the few serious people where I'm going (actually quite nice) but that would alert the mentally ill/drunks/drug abusers and this they'd ruin another board.

Thanks for years of good times mates, but I think the run we'e had here is at an end. Take care.

bye gyp. give the computer you stole back to its rightful owner.

See you in 3 months when you derail your own thread asking for tech support on some other retarded purchase you overpaid for again.

Yeah, you're just like the pregchan autist but much more angry.

I fixed it myself scumbag, managed to start over in bios and get it done. You jealous, greasy, Mexican bag of human excrement. You and your gang of envious NEET Jews ca't seem to settle on whether I am a gypsy, kike– which is it? The real fun part here, the real nigger in the woodpile is what I said yo you originally that you've remembered it for 6-12 months, because it must have been fucking great.

Maybe tonight as I'm playing "arizona Sunshine," if I get tired in intervals I'll try looking back to see what set Hymie off that he is STILL at it a year later, and his merry band of Mexicans weasels who can't think for themselves just follow along, thinking they're edgy.

Wait, are you they guy I told "you're mother is going to die in her sleep tonight" and then she did? You must be, that could be the only explanation. Why the fuck else would some pathetic bag of shit who hangs out an image forum all day (at least I've an excuse, I'm waiting for my 3rd yr of LS to start and my firm is on vacation) about games and tech he can't even afford and never fucking will?

And lastly asshole, by next year, I'll be STARTING OFF at $350-$400 per billable hour to rip people apart. Do the math. More or less 2 new computers every days if I so desired. I'm on a full academic scholarship (176 on LSAT), no debt. What will you be doing this time next year? Fucking some nigger's prick dry in an alley for booze money?

Jealousy is a very ugly thing. And so was your mother when they found her dead on the floor/ :0 :0 :) :)

You barely make any sense anymore. As you get madder and madder your posts grow longer as your insane autistic rambling turns even more incoherent than normal and you start making up shit.

See?

I can only imagine you fuming in front of your computer too mad to even make sure that your posts make sense. I think you need to go into your safe corner or wherever you hide when you get these episodes.

Weren't you leaving?
Go sperg out somewhere else already, fucking Christ.

Has someone screencapped this thread yet?