PS3 super slim vs Xbox360E which is less noisy?

I've decided to spend the next couple years of my life on 7th gen gaming. I'm not interested in wagglan and normalfag shovelware so I must decide between PS3 and Xbox360.

I am an audiophile so my primary concern is the immersion breaking noise pollution coming from these consoles.

Which console has less fan noise?
How loud is the fan inside the Xbox360E power brick?
Which console has less disc drive noise?
Which console has less hard drive noise?
Which console is easier to change the above parts with quieter aftermarket replacements?

Also:
Has PS3 super slim fixed the YLOD problem?
Has Xbox360E fixed the RROD and disc scratching problems?
Does the Xbox360E run the same windows 10 botNET framework as the Xbone?
Does the PS3 super slim run any spyware copied from whatever dataveilance software is on the PS4?

Other urls found in this thread:

wololo.net/2017/03/10/rpcs3-pushing-limits-ps3-emulation-new-levels-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Build a PC and emulate everything.

The solution is over-ear headphones, user. If you were an audiophile, you'd know this.

This.

you don't want the E model 360. You want the slim model 360. This is the most reliable model and also has the viable options for back up loading
360 slim/e, the drive is fairly quiet on the ps3ss and you won't hear noise from a few feet of distance.
both have none unless you're getting up close and snuggling with it
ps3, cheaper too.

this is from overheating and cheap thermal paste used in the earliest models. new ones run cooler due to small fab process.
Has Xbox360E fixed the RROD and disc scratching problems?
yes, slim has too. strongly recommend this sku.
its a console, it doesn't, and even if it did, it doesn't matter, not like you're storing sensitive info on a console.
ps3 and ps4 don't do this.

begone cuck

BEEEEEEEEEEP PBBBT PBBT PBBBBBBBBBBBBBT PBBBBBBBBBT PBT

I have never used the super slim or the 360e but I would guess based off of past experience with early revisions of the consoles and what I've seen on youtube that the ps3 disk drive is much louder then the 360s. I'm guessing the Microsoft would have gotten there shit together and got proper cooling in the E but that might not stop it from being loud. I would say it is easier to deal with the disk drive though. Why not get a regular slim?

super slim is from what I know quieter. It hardly makes any noise, maybe a little heat. I'd also pick a PS3 super slim any day of the week over the Xbox 360 tbh

lol you'll finish the games worth playing on ps4 in 3 months, xbone in a week
i have some $300 power cables to sell you then

There is something about hearing the fans kick in when your vidya gets intense.

Headphones you stupid fucking faggot

/thread

Then my friends will be without sound when we play splitscreen multiplayer. Moreover, my Bowers & Wilkins floor standing speakers will sit unused.

Is the 360E model difficult or impossible to hack for playing backups and emulators?

I've heard that the disc drive on the PS3SS is quite loud but does it also have louder fan noise than the 360E?

all the 7th gen consoles were shit and most of the games worth playing were remakes and or came out on PC and can be emulated. PS3 emulation is making leaps and strides, who gives a shit about 360, and everything can be pirated. Have fun buying games off ebay with inflated prices because "muh hardware"

It will take about ten years for PS3/360 emulation to be accurate like PS1 and earlier console emulation.
Furthermore, you will need a very strong CPU and a decent GPU for this emulation. Both will have noisy cooling fans on them.

Demon Souls is running at 15fps right now on PS3 emulators, and there are a ton of games getting improved every month
wololo.net/2017/03/10/rpcs3-pushing-limits-ps3-emulation-new-levels-2017/
confirmed for knowing nothing about current computer parts or baiting me, which if true I took it so good job

just in the tutorial, and with no sound.

so, yeah, 10 years sounds reasonable. even then it will be inaccurate. enjoy your nigger solution.

Fuck you.

The PS3 has more games you dumb faggot, how the hell is the noise they make the most important issue instead what fucking VIDEO GAMES they can actually play?

Noise coming from the console breaks the immersion of the heroic adventure and reminds you that you're just some virgin sitting on the living room floor.
Moreover, is it common knowledge on this board that the PS3 has few games. They even made a meme about it.

Both my CPU and GPU are dead silent. You're a nigger that can't into emulation or computers.

Nah