Is FIFA the worst series ever?

I don't see anything to save. This game is a train wreck, pre-2000 versions were better. EA probably needs to be gassed.

Other urls found in this thread:

konami.com/wepes/2017/eu/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just like IRL footballfaggotry

MasterOfTheObvious.h

granted, but other sports have decent games to represent them.
Why do soccerfags have to suffer this smoking turd for years?

You mean Madden and the endless stream of yearly rehashed shit is good? Sports games are only good if you look a bit farther.

FIFA is the best normalfag "realisitc" sports game series, not that it means much.

Don't know enough about Madden but the couple versions I tried in the past were enjoyable.
Brawl games are good. Blood Bowl is very nice too. But sometimes I'd like to get to enjoy, you know, just a somewhat realistic sports simulation. Amazing how far we are from it after 25 years of expertise from the industry.
Obviously that expertise has gone into milking customers, as opposed to genuinely improve the gameplay.

No. It's not the best, and it's not realistic, unless we count menus, licenses and player animations as realistic as opposed to gameplay itself.

The sports Nyquil

Never make that mistake unless you're actually a crazy sports fanatic.

2K sucks

NHL now is garbage

Madden is hot garbage

Sorry m8, it's the go to normalfag sports game.

If you dont like soccer simulator, just play nip soccer games, silly.

b-but why?

I want nip soccer games with Fifa graphics. I know, I know. I ask too much. But it pisses me off, we should have dream games by now.

Shaolin soccer vidya when?
Mean Machine vidya when?

Last good soccer games I can remember

Yep Current year football blows. It was better in the late 80's/early 90's. It changed in 96 due to tho ((Bosman))-trial.

Its time to stop being a graphic whore, user.

The graphics are shit. Looked better in 2002 tbh.

Some 14~ years ago it was good. Most sportsshit wasn't necessarily bad from the start.

That's not zelda.

you're an insufferable weeaboo faggot, kill yourself

konami.com/wepes/2017/eu/en/

Japan is just as money hungry.

Don't fall for the yellow jew, people like you ruined anime.

Whats wrong on wanting the best product?

Fuck american football
What we need is a proper rugby game.

pro evo soccer, you happy?

As with FIFA, they used to be good, now it's the same yearly shit.

Whenever someone asks for a certain kind of game, assume they mean they want that game to be good too.

I said a proper game.
That was some half assed shit

EA is the symptom, not the cause. Gas Beaners and BRs, you'll see the FIFA series die overnight. Soccer is such a fucking pussy sport, with faerieboi players who fake injuries constantly. Surprised none of the games have a pratfall button.

It's almost like it's based on sportsball.

the games in themselves aren't the worst, but the culture surrounding the games is fucking retarded. This is the only way EA can keep up with companies like Tencent. Ultimate Team has been a shitshow in every EA Sports game for years now.