PUBG- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds

Is it the battle royale fun some of us have been seeking? Is anyone else really enjoying it as I am? I haven't really played it much the last week since the latest patch introduced a slew of barriers to playability, but I'm really hoping it succeeds and doesn't die.

On the other hand, they've gone back on their advertised point of no microtransactions during Early Access, so I'm worried we're looking at another DayZ or H1Z1.

So, think it's a fun game? Think it'll last?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0BHaS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it's a shit FotM game that only has a playerbase from faggot viral marketers like you

Stop shilling this fucking game you fucking faggot.

I honestly bought it to play with friends. I've given it a negative review and urged plenty others to do so after the microtransaction slip-up and tried to discuss it on the steam-forums with little-to-no-success, going as far as to use archiving and screenshots to point out them changing the FAQ's wording. Should I delete this thread and find another place to discuss it? They've locked or deleted every thread I've tried to discuss it on the Steam forums, quietly of course.

I don't mind, just thought I could talk about vidya here. I'll delete if you want.

It's the best *so far.* It's Dayz but much more refined to be competitive and fast paced. It's not bad, but it is early access with plenty of bugs and shit. First it was Dayz, then Rust, now this. In two years we'll get another one that refines it a bit more and maybe that'll finally be a full release of this type of game.

It's a jankey, glitchey piece of trash malware that's made by shitty devs.
Paying for a game made by shitty devs just encourages more shitty devs to make more shitty games, so thanks for doing your bit to kill the industry.
also
not even once

Don't delete it, give us the screenshots and archives.

No, not really. But i'm not into those kinds of games
Yeah probably. It continues you be the biggest selling game on steam even now to my knowledge, as I was on steam a few days ago, and is making the developers a lot of bank. And considering H1Z1s popularity until it came along, I doubt it'll have a contender to oust it. It might lose steam if they don't continue to add in more maps, and other things, ergo developing their game. As to whether they're devoted to completing its development or not I cannot say, as i've kept up with it to the extent that Holla Forums has talked about it, which is not very much.

I can't fault you on that, I feel sheepish for buying into Early Access.

archive.is/0BHaS archived before locked, I was worried they'd delete after a bunch of other people's threads I posted in got deleted.

Thread has links, I didn't archive the FAQ when they changed it sadly as I thought they wouldn't revert it. The screenshot is legit, just wish I'd kept the raw and not the crop.

Shoo shoo evil jew.

How the fuck do they even prove stream sniping? Is the game checking in the background if you have opened up twich or what? And how do they prove if you´re actually watching the streamer who is in your vicinity ingame. I don´t get it.

Ignore second gore second wave niggers that do nothing but Sage anytime the see a game they don't like.

Wew. The jew is triggered.

If it's a popular streamer or attention whore, you don't need proof, you only need to put out a complaint and the shit admins will ban you while bragging about it in twitter.

I don't want to ignore if it's legitimately considered an ill-choice of place to discuss it, I just thought that fullchan of all places would be somewhere I could discuss the game with other idiots like me who purchased it and at least advise me if it's not the place for it.

They're not wrong that BlueHole is steadily ticking all the boxes for cancerous things to do when selling a game.

It's a piece of dogshit made by talentless hacks who are sellouts and only want your money. Once the shitty console version gets released, they will abandon the game and will never be seen or heard from again - until their money runs out and they are forced to make yet another cancerous and indieshit game that will be the same as anything else hip and trendy among the normals

next time insult the game more openly in the OP, or just use a bait OP and "derail" it to shitting on the game properly.
it worked for the fucking kike in the hoods and late tumblrtale threads

They "say" that they use analytics to track people who disconnect and rejoin games until they realise they're in a specific streamer's game. I don't know the validity of it, but having a whole rule for streamers and then expecting people to play with streamers while having that hang over them seems like the worst way to go about it.

I am genuinely worried that you're completely right.

My bad, I thought that starting with it being more neutral with pros/cons as I'm interested more in what other people are thinking than openly cutting off one side of the discussion. The game doesn't deserve that necessarily though, I should've thought about it more.

This thread seems more like a journalist wrote it then anything I've ever seen.

Anyway, I'm not bothered by it. I may give ARMA 2 or 3 a go sometime though.

>Charging for cosmetics while your game is in early access
The diagnosis is in
This cancer is terminal

If the game has a legitimate argument to why it's good, it will manifest even if the OP is "why is this game so fucking shit", with inexcusable shit like this there's no need to be neutral. Even with good games there's no reason to be neutral.

What is that ? Spamming honks over VOIP in-game ?

The first I heard of this game was at E3, after it was supposedly already wildly popular. That plus early access was all I needed to know to steer clear. I expect it has a thriving community-run subreddit. On that note, you're a fucking moron for ever expecting to have open discussion on the Steam forums where the company selling the game is in charge of moderating discussion about the game they're trying to sell.

Chasing after them in-game with cars while honking the horn.

Point taken. I will try to be more personal in my delivery if I ever post as OP again.

I expected it in a way I suppose, thankfully with archives and screenshots I can punish them with even meagre attrition, I hope.

STOP SHILLING THIS UNFINISHED GARBAGE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS, GOD FUCKING DAMN, GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU KIKES

Should I delete this then and try again in a few days with evidence of more shittery and a more direct opposition to it?

Or abandon completely, adopting "any exposure is good exposure"? I don't want to advertise the game for more purchases, just maybe discuss with others who have it and maybe talk shit about BlueHole.

nigga the game is constantly shilled, and on the front page of steam, people shitting on it here isn't going to make people buy it

aight I'm just cautious because I enjoy lurking on fullchan and don't want to be the cancer if I can help it, I just wanted to seek another avenue for talking about it besides friend circles or steam