Star Wars Games

YOU BETTER STAND BACK MISTER OR I'M ABOUT TO SLASH
all my PRICES!

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/m4k8aw8kwhhj6d4/SW_Racer_v1.1_x64_&_x86_CD_Setup_[MULTI].exe
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Replaying KOTOR 1 made me realize something: You're underpowered for most of the first game, and overpowered the entire second game. Why couldn't either game get it right?

I just player Racer 1 on the PC yesterday- and it seems like it is easier on PC than it was on the N64.
Or maybe I just got gud.

I remember I started to play KOTOR - then I got busy with life and I ended up not touching the game after that. I might as well pick it back up again considering how shitty Nu Mess Effect has become now.

Is that the Phantom Menace game? I though it was pretty dope when I was a kid. Maybe I'll try replaying it.

Is that the PlayStation Phantom Menace game?
It follows Obi-Wan's path in the Phantom Menace.
Sometimes fun, sometimes a big drag and bore.
I'd personally rate it about 5. Seems worth it if you really liked Star Wars, or just Phantom Menace.

Yeah. It's Star Wars: The Phantom Menace: The Game. There's a PC and a PSX Version. It's best just to use the PC version these days and just patch it for modern computers. Apparently you can murder (almost) everyone on Mos Espa for lulz.
I haven't played it myself - so I can't tell you how fun the game actually is. I've only watched videos of it.

You can even kill the children.

Having finished it, its not a bad game at all, it does have a few insta-death portions of the game that can be frustrating, the final Darth Maul fight for example. Mos Espa is the best part of the game because its open worldish, you're not railroaded like in the rest of the game so you can explore, trade and do side missions. I wish the whole game had been like that.

Here's a video of me casually beating a lap in abyss on SWEP1R. I remember it being so much more difficult than this.

We've already got a Jedi Knight thread at . It would be nice if there was enough interest in Star Wars games to have a separate thread for each series. Thank Disney for the fact that there isn't.

Bioware can't into gameplay.

How in the everliving fuck did you get the sound to work? All my modern installs just refuse to recognize my setup and I don't have a dedicated soundcard either.

when I played it, the game glitched out and the merchant wouldn't give me the part I bought from him. I had to kill him to get it. The rest of the town started calling me a murderer.
Not my fault the merchant was a druish prick

I downloaded a mediafire link on PC gaming wiki. Here:
mediafire.com/download/m4k8aw8kwhhj6d4/SW_Racer_v1.1_x64_&_x86_CD_Setup_[MULTI].exe

Then. When I was adjusting the audio options, I couldn't get music working until I fiddled with the audio settings for a bit. I think it had something to do with how loud/relative the 3d sound was going to be. I hope this helps.

Thanks user, I appreciate it - it's a great game but it's just not the same without sound

I really like this game but two things inevitably happen.
or
I usually just end up killing gungans for some reason.

Don't lie user, you did it for the pure satisfaction we would all get from gungan removal.

.>>13173356
I got so lost in the Gungan city, I had to kill the gungans to get through the level. The only way to find my way to the end was to trigger the Gungans as enemies and follow the people shooting me to get to the end.

But that doesn't excuse KOTOR 2, which was developed by a much better company, Obsidian. Yet, somehow, it's just as broken as KOTOR 1 is, but inversely so.

I hate to spoil this for you user but they were never good. They were nothing but complete hacks who have only been remembered for games where most of the work was done for them. The only thing Obsidian has ever had going for them was their writers who got so pissed off with their bullshit they left.

user, Gungans aren't people.

KotoR was meh, but any game that gives the option to occasionally perform public services like pic related is worth playing.

Republic Commandos a much better option to either KotoR. Too bad all of that is now flaming dumpster fancanon, but Karen Traviss was pretty much 50 Shades of Grey but with clone troopers and made up words instead of "softcore emotional manipulation of idiotic young woman written for fanfiction.net".

Underpowered is better, you need to know what your are doing to win.