4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game set in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dude sex

Evenin' folks.

I am so weeb, i watch tatami rug cleaning videos.

This one is fascinating too.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

TWO MORE DAYS

Not sure what I'm doing today on my last day off work before being NEET again. Das2 I guess.

Realistic future or just futuristic in tech?

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Mass Effect 1 before the fall :^(

How goes user

What you do today user? Or did you already answer that one in your last post?

Either or

Please don't swear.

You didn't ask me but the G1 Climax is coming to a close. It was a fun lil wrestling tournament, shits all over WWE.

Well, I've always found Ratchet and Clank enjoyable, and it's got futuristic tech/setting, though not exactly on Earth or even our galaxy (though that begs the question of where the fuck Qwark's from).

I'm still working a call center job. I learned this week that foreigners are fucking assholes on the phone.

I guess first dude sex.

Like nothing. I am on medical drugs and feel like shit. Want to die already. The only thing that doesn't let me die is hope for anime and video game industries.

Some buddies were having a firepit tonight but i was socially exhausted from last night so i played rainbow six siege all night and knocked back drinks. I worked out today but didn't do anything else to improve myself so maybe i shouldn't slack off on weekends?

whats funny about that is i life sci-fi but most of my faovirte games are fantasy or modern settings

Fuck man I was wondering what the first post meant. I'm retarded.

The what

I always avoided those as a kid because I thought they looked like shovelware tbh

Foreigners are assholes period. 90% of the time I get a rude customer at work its some shitskin with a thick accent from wherever they are from.
How you liking the job?

Drugs for what?

Today was a good and bad day, i'll post about the bad later, but i got this sick ass knife.

Were there burgers?

G1 Climax from New Japan Pro Wrestling.

Everybody needs a rest. Also, I really wish Prey 2 was real…

no because i grabbed burgers for the roommates while i was running errands earlier, i think they just chilled and had drinks but i wanted to play games

Nothing wrong with relaxing a little on the weekends fam. Plus working out isn't slacking off either.
Fantasy games just seem to have more variety in game when it comes to enemies and character builds so maybe thats it.

Whens the goat sacrifice?

I've only ever watched those bloody ones with thumbtacks and shit from nip wrestling

For fuck's sake, it's by the guys that made Spyro once they felt they couldn't do much more with Spyro. Really good TPS/Platformer hybrids (albeit more shooting focused in the later two PS2 games).

nigga that's a GAY-ass knife

Shitsu confirmed for irredeemably bad taste in both waifus and vidya.

Good.

I'm not saying it is but just looking at the cover art as a young lad, it was the impression I got of it.

DaS2 is the only good dark souls game tbh tbh
DaS1 is the worst of the trilogy and 3 isn't much better.

Metal marines

This isn't news.

It gets hard to tell if he's being serious or not at times.

definitely a factor, on top of melee gameplay generally being pretty fun. I was in a thread earlier today that reminded me how much i would like a solid 80s anime cyberpunk game cuz that was the best aesthetic

I don't remember.

If there's any PS2 platformer I'd have taken to be shovelware at a cover glance, it would be Scaler.

So my sister comes over, says we're going out for dinner. We were going to leave at like 5:30. We end up taking until 6 to actually leave to go to dinner. We get at the restaraunt at 6:10, she forgets her purse at the house, so her boyfriend and my dad leave to get it, so its 6:30 when they get back, then they say its too crowded so we take another 15 minutes to get to the mall, 5 minutes to find a parking spot, take another 5 minutes to decide on a mall restaraunt. So its like 7:00 when i get to eat and its this shitty pan pizza that burned my mouth. So i go and get a subway sub for myself and it turns out vinegar really hurts on burn wounds. Fuck.

Soon. The thing is like 220 on ebay, and i got it for 20.

Its fucking awesome. Its pewter and weighs like 2 pounds.

Either Strife or Iji. Moreso Iji because at least she's still relevant.

Drawfaggotry unrelated.

How goes user

That is the biggest mystery, even to myself

I almost asked "whats your favorite cyberpunk game" but I didn't think people could answer it.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

The Pray Community says you gotta take your imoutos to churchu

sleep snug, smug

What'd you do today anons?

Sorry fam sounds like one of those days.
Not bad!

aren't that many solid cyberpunk games anyway, you got like dudesex and neotokyo

My mouth still burns. Doesnt help my sisters kids are fucking hellspawn.

Out of what I played recently, I guess I will go with Blazblue.

Hello

You deserve rape, tbh.

I used to "collect" knives ordered cheap edgy shit from bud-k as a kid, then I got into guns. My wallet wishes I had stuck with knives.

How's it hangin bud?

Yeah I knew every answer would be dues ex so whats the point in asking.
Maybe cyberpunk 2020 will be good.

How old are they? Whats wrong with em?
And years of smoking made my mouth pretty immune to that shit. Any burn I get never lasts more than a few minutes.

Oi wheres my hello?

he;;p

I finally got a USB loader to work for my wii today and right now I'm working on the covers.

Visited mom in the hospital. Not feeling too well.

okay

Whats wrong with it exactly? Its got better equipment, stats, level design and replayability compared to das1 so it just wins out.

F

Whats the first game you gonna play on it?

Ahhh sorry fam. Hows she doing?

My favorite is halo. Stop smoking. Do it now.

Here's your "hello?"

I'm doing alright, I just have a headache from hosting the HG in /sudo/ at a time that I am normally asleep in. I was about to boot up Dominions 4 as I have not touched it in a long time. How about you?

if it ever comes out, we aint even seen another teaser. that shit is so deep in development hell its probably gonna be vaporware

I have a pretty decent collection, though im gonna sell this one because its too much of a decorative knife for me to keep.

They're like 8 and 9, but their real father is a fucking retard who lets his other kids teeth rot out because they give them fucking coolaid in their bottles, so they are fucked up after their weekend with their dad. Doesnt help that my sister's boyfriend is way too good for her.

An F for your L key.

NMH 2, probably.

I do not in anyway condone or endorse smoking.

So far so good.

No.

Day 1 of fasting, pretty tough. Planning on doing a 4 day fast just to detox because I love my food and I don't want to go any longer.

I quit months ago user

How goes rude user

I doubt it. They have a good spot to get more normalfags to eat up their shit so I bet they don't fuck it up.

Way too good for her how?

Oh nice! I never played that one but really should some time. Maybe I'll do the same if I'm not too busy planning nip trip this month.

Try hydrating, might help with your headache. I'm doing fine, getting ready to go to bed soon, thanks for asking.

hello

hello

hello

Eat you fatty

What you up to?

what did he mean by this

How goes user

Don't drink too much water.

He's an actual good guy and the only based guy in this entire state that i've met. Called the state commiefornia when i met him. He shouldnt have to parent another man's kids.

Hi how are you

ok, I went to a shitty con today

I'm doing fine. How about you?

tired after going to a shitty con

i quit in march, most days i don't think about it but if i'm out socially i jones really bad. worried i'll relapse in winter when i enjoyed smoking most

She's struck with pneumonia from all those years of smoking.

Ahhhh. At least your sis and her brat kids might get whipped into shape if hes a real man.

What was shitty about it? Get any good merch?

I'm good. A bit bored but after thread I'll find something to do I'm sure.

How was it? Going to bed soon?

My mom might die as a result from all those years of smoking and made highschool shit because everything I had/wore smelled like fucking cigarettes.

holy shit i cant believe that someone saved that.

Was the con a jew?
*snickers*

Ahhh that sucks. Shes gonna make it though right?

You'd be surprised how much vintage shit I've saved from this thread.

He is trying, but their real father fucks all that up by half spoiling them and half abusing them.

Not much. Playing FTL and listening to Earth, Wind & Fire. How about ya?

Nothing specific, it just was just a small thing really
And I forgot my wallet so I didn't buy shit

Ok, I went for a tabletop tourney, won a game out of 3, lost pretty fast in a street figher tourney and then played a bit of Smash 4

Was it fun?

There was a notable cuckold who came to the con

Burch?

It was ok

You saw a burchoo in the flesh?

Was it worth it?

Me too

Abusing them how? Maybe can get reduced visits

Listening to 80s and 90s nip music. Looking up shit I need to do before NG+ later today.

Ahhh yeah. I don't think I'm doing small cons anymore. Maybe a yuge one next year at some point.

my dad was a smoker when i was in highscool (he quit 2-3 years now) but jesus am i glad he didn't smoke inside

Unfortunately not Burch, he's more of a local one

hell if I know, user.

It was $20, so I guess it was

Are you going to Comiket or are you just going to miss it

rip catbra for now

They mentally abuse them then give them nice stuff. Its fucked. They make my neice change their babie's diapers too.

Well good for you user, sounded pretty well for the money.

Is comiket in august? I think its in like summer and deep winter
I could have went to tokyo game show but I don't care about modern games so decided not to deal with it.

He lives on in our livers fam

If you can get evidence from mental abuse I'd use it if I could.

And us, in his lungs.

I also saw a dev had to deal with the game he was showing spill its spaghetti, it was "Pre-Alpha" though

Yeah it's in August IIRC

I recently lost my job. I really didn't expect it since I thought layoffs were done, and I thought I had some job security due to seniority.

I'm just playing Persona 5 and sending out resumes.

Between this, my dad dying recently, and weight gain, I feel like shit.

Crossing fingers to hopefully break into IT finally.

I dont know if i would want to get involved in that though, and my sister doesnt do much of anything either. She just kinda lets it happen even though last year their real father didnt even take them to school when they should have so they missed a ton of school.

What you looking for in IT specifically?

Get /fit/, that will help with a little of the depression.

The poor f*ck. The poor stupid f*ck.

Oh it is isn't it. I'm going in september anyway.

Talk to the boyfriend, man to man

Help Desk Support for now, then Networking.

1/4 of the way through a Network+ Study Guide.

I get paid fully until Oct, so I'm going to hold off on temp-to-hire jobs until then.

must be some joke about catfood considering the image

Sorry user, shit in life tends to come in waves like that I've noticed.

Hope you get some luck soon.

I dont really want to ruin anything, but those kids need the help. Fuck.

My condolences about your father user. Is anyone from your old job able to help you find a job somewhere? Maybe your boss has a buddy who needs a worker.

how's your day

I told you, you should of booked earlier

The apex of military surplus tobacco.

Dunno if it helps but the reason I got my job is that I drove 400km for the interview so go look for far away shit

Only jobs at the State Capital.

I don't want to move, but it's looking like I might have to.

Do pushups, it won't improve your situation but it'll release some feel good chemicals in your brain to help ease your mind a bit

You're the joke

Doesn't sound like you'd ruin anything user

I wanted to make sure I have enough money. Besides everything I've read about comiket makes it sound miserable. Extremely long lines and standing around doing nothing all day long, just so I can dig through 1000s of doujins I can't understand hoping to find stuff from like 3 shows I'd want some from? Better to just look in second hand book stores in akiba and stuff.

Every time stevemre smokes a really old cigarette from an mre it makes me want to buy one just to try them.

It's been good, thanks for asking. Probably gonna get ready to go to bed soon, sleep schedule's are a pain to correct.

If your white and they require certificates instead of degrees give up now. Certificates are just to fast track diversity hires. Try learning plumbing instead or something along those lines. It is a bit hopeless if you aren't neet though. Be prepared to live homeless. Also be prepared to move if you want to find another job in north america.

Im going to ultimatly leave it up to my sister if she wants to have her kids to grow up ruined or not.

fair enough

got work tommorow?

I'm Hispanic, and have a Bachelor's in CS.

I've NEVER been reached out to for a diversity hire.

das rite das rite das rite

Maybe you're like Zimzam

Aren't we all anons in the end?

You will be fine then. Quit worrying so much.

Well there might be some good things about moving. New place means new beginnings, a chance to start over and leave your old problems behind you, if you have any.

You have to go back

I killed that side of me long ago

they're half hawaiian

suck my dick, guy

Stale as shit from what I heard from a vet.

lol what a gay

Well, quarter actually. she is techically my half sister.

Oh well fuck em then

I'm not your guy pal

Yeah for sure but

Nah, lazy Sunday for me. You?

So are you a coconut nigger?

Im full white, my sister isnt.

Leave me alone you h*cking bully!

I got School tommorow, the next day off and back to work the day after

anime girls smoking cigs and drinking beer always make it look so damn good

you know what i'm envious of in anime is when the characters go for drinks and they slam back a brew and do that "pwaaaaaaaaaaaah". i like beer but nothings been that good

Were you only being gay ironically too?

Hope you get to enjoy your off day after tomorrow fam. School and work is tough, have fun getting to unwind a bit.

Vintage and nipponese cigarettes get a pass.

I was scamming faggots, everyone knows that by now

Night.

Cya next time user

It kinda infuriating to see some people get ahead of me though.

Some Indian dude in my class ended up flat out stealing my notes (I know he did since he failed a class twice with my "A" notes) and is making a lot of cash now, even though I KNOW he's a fuck-up.

When and for how long did you live in ireland user?

you too

My dad would have been shocked about how I'm strongly against illegal immigration, but then again he never stopped to think how it was affecting his job market.

so you're mum banged a coconunt nigger

Closest things I got, not much of that saved unfortunately.

Thats good at least. Just don't date any white girls.

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Does Chrono Trigger count?

about 6-7 years ago and i was there for a year. Woulda stayed longer but I fucked it all up. most of my family lives there and i'm a citizen there so i've visited a bunch of times and would like to go again for fun soon

Goodnight user.

I've dated nothing but white girls.

And they all broke my heart

ftfy

They're pretty good.

Thats the point. I want to try all the tobacco.

Maybe. How goes user

How'd you fuck it up?

Stop that.

I hear dunecoons and poo-loos got good tobacco, south americans too. Don't see you trying oh-so-hard for those.

Well I'm about as sleepy as can be, so I'm heading off. See you guys around later, everybody take care.

So you wouldn't have sex with a boy if he was really cute and had a feminine figure?

Never.

Night all.

Actually yeah I've wanted to try those. Bidis and betel specifically

ALL THE TOBACCO

I was supposed to ride the citizenship to a cheaper college education but I just did not have my shit together and did poorly in school and even worse socially. the latter somewhat attributed to living in the country with my grandparents. I didn't know what i wanted to do for a living and i was fresh outta highschool. So no friends and weird living conditions I just wasn't happy in the slightest and lost focus

Night smoke, night user

Ahhhh. Ever think about trying again?

maybe if i really knew what i wanted in life sure. I'm pretty stuck into what I do now unfortunately but at least i didn't accumulate any debt or anything else

Woulda been nice to spend more time in places like dublin or galway than living out in nowhere taking a train out to dublin and back sorta stuff, I'll go back just for fun soon cuz flights are really cheap right now

Have fun!
I've always thought if I won the lottery one of the places I'd visit is ireland. Just drinking at the pub and walking around would be comfy.

just don't cross the liffey at night or you'll get mugged. 'least thats what the locals always told me

Whats a liffey?
How infected with shitskins is ireland now anyway?

what's a liffey

the Liffey is the river that runs through dublin. as for its current state of Immigration i can't say for sure, since I only visited last time i was there 2 christmases ago. when i was living there the immigrants the locals complained about were polish for the most part