VIDEO GAMES ARE SAVED BROS

VIDEO GAMES ARE SAVED BROS

Other urls found in this thread:

images.indiegogo.com/file_attachments/170199/files/20131101230731-GrimoireSuperDemoV15.exe?1383372451
screen7.co.uk/#!/the-cat-lady
cipherprime.com/games/intake
archive.fo/48ZzI
archive.fo/2tczx
brokenforum.com/index.php?threads/cleves-back-in-the-public-eye.9354/
brokenforum.com/index.php?threads/cleves-back-in-the-public-eye.9354/page-6
brokenforum.com/index.php?threads/cleves-back-in-the-public-eye.9354/page-10
brokenforum.com/index.php?threads/cleves-back-in-the-public-eye.9354/page-12
store.steampowered.com/app/654250/Catacombs_1_Demon_War/
metacritic.com/game/pc/grimoire-heralds-of-the-winged-exemplar/user-reviews
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Okay, but, seriously, how is the game? I never played any of the Wizardry games but I am a fan of Etrian Odyssey, so I assume this game is up my alley. But $40 seems pretty insanely fucking expensive.

I'm waiting for Cleve to send me a Steam code (I contributed to the crowdfunding campaign). But you could just pirate it, try it out and if you like it enough buy it.

The mixed reviews and price tag are making me wait.

i played it an you can ride on turtles

Definitely wait.
It feels like a chore to assign combat actions and generally navigate things.

If it was $10, I'd say buy it

Is it mandatory to make a party of 8 for these kinda games?

or can I make a single character that can be incredibly strong?

The absolute vast majority of players on Steam are underage faggots. Don't take what they write seriously.

And the price tag?
Or maybe I should just pirate it first, fuck it.

Indeed, you should first pirate the thing. I wonder they don't offer us a short demo

Ironic shilling is still shilling.

Anti-sage

Why is the game so fucking expensive didnt it was paid in kickstarter and fucking indiegogo?!

if you think about it, he lost money since you still have to eat and put hours into making a videogame. So even if you do pay, there's no way he can make up for the loss!

This game is only for hardcore fans of the genre, Cleve has made it clear that he wants only true fans to buy and enjoy his game.

So pirate it, then?

Anyone got the mega link?

Individual steam reviews are shit, but a game that gets mixed is a reliable indicator of crippling issues.
Besides, don't even pretend you didn't rejoice at fallout 4, no man's sky and battleborn falling below very positive.

Such incline isn't deserved by the filth-ridden sewer rats from Holla Forums. Holla Forums is decline incarnate.

The fuck is incline and decline?

Fuck off cleve.

Just download it

Of course not.

He's a grade A cocksucker, he probably bought all three of them and threw an autistic tantrum the moment he saw negative reviews.

This is why you are Holla Forumsermin.

Use your brain dumbass.
Jesus fuck.

F-fuck you too!

I gave it a pirate. It's still kind of buggy for something that took 20 years and plays like a Wizardry/M&M clone
Not bad for $0 though

Seeing all of the increasingly nervous men continue to move the goalposts to hate Grimoire in some way is like a second dose of the butthurt from the election.

"it's vaporware!"
"it has bugs!"
"the graffix aren't good!"
"Cleve is a meany!"

On the RPG Codex forums, there is a consensus that video games (and RPGs in particular) have been in steep "decline" since the early 2000's. So whenever an RPG comes out which seems to buck this downward trend, it's "incline".

Thank you kind user.
That makes sense. I guess we had an illusion of this "incline" with Dragon Age Origins, which turned out to not be all that good, and then it all went to shit with outburst SJW pandering in all newly made CRPGs.

The Codex hasn't had a thought or a meme that didn't pass through Holla Forums's asshole first.

Graphical representation of the derivative of a function Y, dependent upon an independent variable X (in other words, f(X) = Y), at a point X in which the Y value of the function is increasing (in other words, f(X) < f(X+1)).

Graphical representation of the derivative of a function Y, dependent upon an independent variable X (in other words, f(X) = Y), at a point X in which the Y value of the function is decreasing (in other words, f(X) > f(X+1)).

Do you actually browse that shithole?

Good goy.

Nigger please. You will always be our poor cousins vainly trying to be us. Even your goons are our cast offs.

>>>/reddit/

I see the release of Grimoire has really upset your casual sensibilities. Doesn't help that Cleve stated in front of everyone how he does not care about casuals like you and did not make the game with you as even an iota of a fart of a consideration.

Classic sape.

dubz хДДД

I bought your husbando's game only to downvote it using family sharing and refunded it.

I will play this one day, on a laptop probably when the cost around 5 dollars.

Cleve please stop posting on this website, no one wants your autism simulator.

Look in the share thread

Cleve stop shitposting and get back to bugfixing.

I knew it was you, lad. One day they will make a strong enough topical cream to soothe your chapped anus.

No amount of wishing will make you fags anything but second rate imitations. It's a hard pill to swallow but at least you aren't rpg.net.

Pirate it. Believe it or not, the pirated version of the game has less bugs than the Steam version.

Great argument. How will I ever recover?

Nobody here is saying it's shit because of tiny bugs, you mongoloid.
Or should I say Neanderthal, Cleve.

Why are you so butthurt at a meme?

By being a butthurt little faggot apparently.

Why is this trash being shilled so hard?

Not fooling anyone.

20 YEARS OF AUTISTIC GENIUS WORK

i have no fucking clue

Well it was fun to laugh at how it wasn't coming out. Now its just a bugs-ridden piece of shit.

You can hide behind all the smug anime pictures you want, you've been ass blasted since I first posted.

Anyone else not give a shit about this game and mostly show up to watch Cleve shill?

Just fuck each other.

I'd rather fuck you.

Samefag please. We all know you're the only one posting in your threads anymore Cleve. No one else cares now that the meme is dead.

Wow, rude!

You're right, I admit defeat. You saw right through my VPN and there is no way I could ever recover from this.
You win yet another internet argument oh great user. Please have mercy on my digits.

Did you know grimoire took 20 years to make?

24 actually.

The threads were mostly to laugh at an autistic shitposter that happened to be a dev.
Some idiots got the wrong idea and took them to mean a great game worth 40 bucks was coming.

By all means you can run with a smaller party. People tend to wipe with full parties of 8 when they're not careful (pro tip: attempting to kill everything that moves as soon as it enters your sight is not always the smartest idea), but you can handicap yourself if you want.

Game is fuckhuge and these games used to sell full price back when the genre was taken seriously. Cleve is so fucking oldschool srs business he's still charging full price when everyone else is just indie shitters now.

There's a superdemo from years ago that has like 60 hours of content on it.
images.indiegogo.com/file_attachments/170199/files/20131101230731-GrimoireSuperDemoV15.exe?1383372451

Wizardry fans. Also Grimoire was legendary vaporware. Imagine Duke Nukem Forever coming out and not being shit. Now realize that Grimoire has been vaporware status longer than DNF in a genre that's been pretty much dead. The cult following will make sure everyone hears about it the moment it's released. And the hatewagon will make sure everyone hears about how much it sucks too.

That's actually not true. There was a lot of disaster tourism from people about it being eternal vaporware, but that doesn't make the game shit just because you still need to get your kicks now that it's released. Some folks were also genuinely looking forward to another Wizardry game worth playing. Of course, if you don't like Wizardry 7, there's no fucking reason you'd like Grimoire. It's a matter of taste really.

Sure, I don't like dungeon crawlers, old school megaten being the most I'm willing to play, so the game being good or not is really all the same to me. But I am also fairly certain shitposters who were here for the memes and got convinced the game was as special as Cleve made it out to be outnumber genuine dungeon crawler fans.

TOR Nyuggah.

But "all extras go to skills" then you can actually pick which skills.

Vid related.

You can't really fault the game for having a shitposter following. Cleve is the stuff shitposting dreams are made of. I'd just say if you want to know if the game is worth buying, just play the superdemo or download the thing first. It's not like you need to be an oldschool hardcore fan of blobbers to enjoy one. The game is oldschool enough though that you should be fine with your entire party wiping if you're not careful if you want to enjoy Grimoire.

Does this game have gnolls?

I can believe that.

Mad your review bomb didn't work?

I'd like to interject for a second; Why all the furfagotry? Looks absolutely disgusting.

It's made by a crazy person.

It's a 90s thing, dude. Back then, it wasn't furfaggotry yet to have anthropomorphized animals all over the place in kid-friendly content.

The fact that it was subdued and that there wasn't a readibly accesible outlet (the internet) didn't stop it from being furfaggotry.

That image should have something about paid mods and how he can't help but profit from compensating modders.

Yeah, but that was still fringe back then. You didn't look at a cartoon and go FURFAGS! Anthropomorphized animals might not've been your thing (they weren't mine), but you didn't associate it with gay horsefuckers and other degeneracies. It was just kid shit that might not've been your cup of tea.

Stop blaming anime for creating the furries, user, they were already crazy anyway.

Beast races arent inherintly bad, just the portraits are awful for them.

Anthropomorphic characters are not furry, the people who want to fuck them are. Can this stupid fucking meme please fucking stop. Please.

It can die when monsterfags admit they are basically furfags themselves. So, never ever.

FIFY

You know as well as I do furfaggotry is a state of mind. It's autism that compels you to get fursuits, fursonas, $200 commissions for one still of your cookie cutter OC, and broadcast your proud culture all over the place.
Saying the presence anthropomorphic animal characters is all you need for something to be furfaggotry is disingenuous at best. Just take your picture - people like SWAT Kats. Nobody likes furfags.

I wish they would just admit it too because even furfags hate them, especially the ones who say they're just into "xeno" which is bullshit and they're not fooling anyone.
It's one thing to be a faggot but another to be a collasal one and just call everyone else a faggot.

20 fucking years on this kind of game and it's windows only? No linux? What a gigantic fuckup. Who the fuck does he think the audience for this is? Normalfags?

Would anyone else pay roughly 2$/mb?

Filesize means naught. Would you pay for 13 bytes in a text file if it contained winning lottery jackpot numbers?

That said, I'd buy this game if

So far this guy seems like a drooling retard to spend this long making a game not have multi platform support or release everywhere he can. It has to be autism.

You mean $0.50 per mb

Frankly? No. I mean, why would anyone sell a chest full of money (or a location to the chest full of money) if it's easily obtainable (or in fact really full of money)?

No I mean roughly 2$/mb counting the local pricing and the conversion rates.

Cleve is autistic, everyone knows that.

what? its a mobile game?

How could the price be four times that?

Why waste time on 1% of customers?

First the game comes in half that size and second it's always fun when you're sandwiched roughly between merkel and putin.

Games should cost $1 per gigabyte, regardless of how much they cost to make.

not gud until I see rule 34
yiff yiff yiff

It would cost him nothing to sell on GOG and Humble.

Is Cuck del Toro making an Innsmouth movie?

Heh

Lewd!

Get yourself a templar.

You took the analogy way too far. The point is that filesize doesn't equate to quality. Some of the best games I've ever played are tiny. Doom for example. Likewise, some of the largest games have been the fuckest.

Well its seriously hurt the release of this project he's been working on.

GOG & Humble are actually much bigger than 1%. You know how popular minecraft is, right? That shit isn't on any 3rd party platform on PC and yet its one of the most popular vidya of all time (I hate it but that's besides the point).

Also every small scale game like this when 'self' published on their own site actually use Humble & GOG as main purchase options. See screen7.co.uk/#!/the-cat-lady cipherprime.com/games/intake
Also you need to consider overlap. Think of the kind of people who are into retro games like this. I mean actually into them not "hur hur I'm so oldschool." Linuxfags eat this up. Even some macfags.
Also the overlap between linux, GOG/Humble/DRM free is big, too. In short he didn't target his game properly. He shot at the biggest target (steam) when he should've appealed to places that have gathered audiences who appreciate niche or older titles. GOG & Humble's userbase are full of em'.

I mean sure if they're not even attempting to hide the aliens are just panther-people or something but holy goddamn are you reaching otherwise

yes but what stats do I need

It was still furfaggotry and it was much better because it was tastefully done by working professional artists. Erotica instead of smut, if you will.

You do know that Linux has consistently beat Windows on purchases on games bought on Humble Bundle, despite HB not providing 100% game coverage for Linux, right?

Microshit and Crapple are one greedy misstep away from driving the entire gaming community to Linux.

I honestly have no idea, I'm flying completely blind. I just rolled a Durendil that had 25+ bonus and it let me pick it as his starting class.

For reference, his stats are:
Hopefully that helps somewhat, I still don't know how to switch classes in the middle of the game, so it may have been a stroke of luck that I was able to have a templar straight out of the gate.

There hasn't been enough ironic people who don't know about tor IDs for it to be b8 yet.

Almost got me, nigger

ん/

I imagine that'd be because it's the most reliable place to get Linux games for next to nothing short of piracy ("free as in free beer" etc etc)

There've been quite a lot of le epic get ID posts. For months, years now. It's bait m8.

You moved the goalpost, I just kept the momentum. And Doom (1993 I assume) wasn't tiny for it's time.

no more trying

The second picture looks like they started with something demonic and worked their way to sexy.

Not everything is about your Jewish religion, Christfag.

This kind of maladaptive autism is why your religion is dying.

What is this, your attempt at rap? No, you actually thought that someone would sell winning lottery numbers which makes zero sense and the situation was an analogy solely for data sizes not equaling the quality or desirability of the content. You knew this but nitpicked at shit that doesn't matter anyway and then try to say I'm moving the goalposts when it's you who is doing that.

So what are you trying to argue now? That there's no small, good games? What is your major malfunction?

Far Cry 2 2.5 GB
Terraria 233 MB
Tabletop Simulator 4.5 GB
Door Kickers 702 MB
The Cat Lady 695 MB

comeback when you learn to read.

MUH 82MB

Reminder this thread is going to be derailed by SA goons, who also decided to raid this game's steam page.

You're stupid.

I've been drunk before. I've even been drunk with friends.

Meanwhile, negative articles on the game starting to appear:
archive.fo/48ZzI
archive.fo/2tczx

Someone's calling the dev a new phil fish

Is this a picture of my nightmares coming true?

But cleve made a /good/ game.

I wantes to draw a sissy gay eye thing being shy and lifting up his robe and blushing but noooo I managed to spectacularly on every level

Interesting.

Also,

Back off.

Yeah, and it's all but guaranteed our worthless vols won't do shit. I don't even know why I report shit anymore. If it's not some moeshit game or Overwatch you can pretty much run wild in the thread.

I remember some Yahoo article coming out today using the review scores from yesterday as the current ones. I've honestly been kind of surprised how many left-wing gaming sites have been monitoring this small game for years. I thought it would just kind of fly under the radar.

You haven't played wizardry i see.

Fuck whoever came up with the idea to mix the two.

what's wrong with it?

Its weird but i kinda like it. Its give more variety for races since you dont have to stick to high fantasy races completely.

You haven't been around enough then. It happens fairly often is borderline designated shitposting threads.

Fuck you though. Are you one of those goons who asked against futuristic town in heroes 3?

You know, its a unique setting that divides those games from generic fantasy, by bringing space travel, more advanced civilizations in the universe and generally more fun things to the setting. Technologically advanced civilizations are usually classified as gods or magicians. Its a neat idea.

It's the same kind of stupid shit you had in the early Ultimas. If you're gonna mix fantasy and sci-fi at least put some effort into it.

Even old NES platformers look more interesting than this trash. I don't know how you can stand looking at the spritework. It looks like a CD encyclopedia.

Its your problem you have shit imagination.

And here comes a person who never experienced dos era pc rpgs.

ok, i played it and this is what i think.

This game is bullshit from the top to the bottom.
First, the price. WTF is wrong with people that they think they can slap such a high price on everything that is slightly something meaningfull? Just because this game has some hype doesn't mean it is worth a $40 tag.
"Oh look, this is an old good game, the king of all dungon crawlers that never got released" fuck this shit.

second, about the gameplay.
I played a lot crawlers and compared to old styled crawlers, you are better off with wizardry or any other old fashion crawler. Already at the very beginning there is zero customation. The game just drops you in with the most fucked up user interface inconsistent as fuck. No red line on how to use the GUI, either it goes in screen or off screen, the fuck happened there? Well i guess this is what happen when one guy take the code and slaps his own vision on it. It just feels like "an old game done wrong"

third, the sound.
Was the dev deaf? What fuckery went down when whe thought it was a good idea to loop short as fuck sounds? Even for old games this was a no go. Remeber these old trash games no one would play, you know these kind of games 'Acussed farmn' plays. Notice the way how always these trash games had an amatuer sound designe, loude amd looped as hell.

fourth, the story.
Nope, just nothing there. Many other old crawler did a way better job to transport the sroty to the gamer but with grimoire there is just nothing. The text just scrolls out of nowhere sometimes somewhat related to the scenery, no connection or anything. Who are the people in your party? Fuck that. What are they doing? Something something in this place. etc etc

so my final verdict.
People take the nostalgic gaming experience way to serious. Their fucked up goggles fucked with their brain way to hard. I consider this as a easy cash grab - youngfags got somehow convinced by the hype of oldfags who expressed in a enthused tone their nostalgic wet dreams. But failed to aknowledge that they simple fall for a unreleased old PR hype, something the dev used to sell his product.

That's not a rebuttal, though. I'm not against the idea, in principle, I just have yet to find something that actually handles it well enough.

Your english is atrocious jesus fuck.

Your whole complains about gameplay consist of gui and interface issues. Try harder next time.
you're supposed to create a party in a library menu.

Take in account its an old man wanting to release already something he worked for 20 years, you will eventually justify the price tag. After all, you would shit at this game and not play it even if you payed $15 for it.

Not that I disagree, but why should the end costumer give a shit how much time Cleve spent making the game? The product itself should justify the price, not how long you spent making it.

Did you copypaste this from Steam?

Mixing two completely different settings =/= creativity. It's laziness and shows an inability to create something semi-new. A good comparison would be like slapping icecream on top of steak. I love both those things separately, but combining them together and you get diarrhea.
Put some effort in next time.

And think about the price again. This weeb shit costs the same price, both are dungeon crawlers, and this one released in fucking may and still haven't dropped the price.

Fuck off Valvekike with your shitty pixel graphics trying to appeal to nostalgiafags.
Go be a shill faggot nigger somewhere else.
Cuck.

Fuck off, SA goon.

Fuck you nigger faggot cuck kike go back to half Holla Forums or Holla Forums

Fucking jew, kike, shill! Trying to d&c this thread? I'm on to [[[you]]], jew…

Generic fantasy and generic sci-fi are both cancers on this industry already. Not doing anything to fix them is the real issue.

You made your metaphor and I blew it out of the water. Mostly because it was shit and not relatable to this. Now, I don't know about (You) or why are you circling the wagons and quoting the reddit101 book of arguments but I'm trying to have a talk and possibly a laugh over this shitty game.

so it's exactly what it set out to be, a wiz7 clone.
jesus, you kids today. although cleve really should have made it clearer this was the case, there's like eighteen years of posts saying that.

We don't know whether the game is shit or not because most of the reviews stem from clearly ignorant casuals who spent 1.8 hours with the game at most. There's a severe lack of experienced dungeon crawler players on Holla Forums who could formulate an opinion worth a damn, while the largest congregation of such players is located in the Codex who are still busy experiencing the promised 600 hours of gameplay. Because this is the kind of game which only appeals to a certain kind of people, the majority of people here think they're in for something good but then proceed to ignorantly heap shit on it as has sometimes happened in the past, because they don't understand how or why the game works (or not). Initial Codex impressions are positive, anyways.

You write like the lyrics to a Linkin Park song and seem to think you're badass for being autistic about analogies.

Its like RPG Codex actually plays video games. Already better place than Holla Forums by all means.

You can class change at level 10, I think, still feeling my way around blind. That's what I was able to pull up by searching for info about the demo. Certain races can qualify for certain classes with lower stats, otherwise you'll need to 'graduate' into shit like Assassin, Jester, Pirate and Templar. I got to level 3 or 4 with most of my party, now I'm restarting as I have a better handle on mechanics. The class change button was still greyed out despite characters having stats to qualify for other shit.

Bards and Rangers can cast spells around level 3, I'm assuming it's because I powered up their casting skills on level ups, but it might be level locked and not skill locked. Your spellcasting skill determines whether spells fizzle when you try and cast them or not and I have not seen it go up from use, like other skills. So it's a priority for your casters to advance.

New skills started appearing on lists, not sure if it's a bug or related to hidden race/class combos, quest completion or having a mixed party. A Warrior with Ancient History, stealth popped up on everyone's list, as did some different knowledge skills, different chars 'unlocked' access to different shit.

Hide in Shadows/backstab is cool. Didn't work reliably until I leveled up and dropped points on it. Trained it up higher on basic mobs. Backstab, when it works, is triple damage, might go higher, but that's with a backstab of 15. Having your entire party hide in shadows is a laugh, but don't do what I did; make sure your back line is hidden before you order your front line to hide, because if your meatshields disappear, the wizards get ganked.

You want to train up skills fast? Go to Raptor Shrine, camp near the fountains, turn on Wandering Monster frequency to highest. You can barely turn around without getting assailed by ?squirrels? Because rats aren't much of a threat, you can train up stealth pretty quickly, along with weapon skills. Just hold down the enter button so you fly through combat. Just turn the frequency down before you leave, or you'll get molested by grubs and bugs nonstop once you hit topside.

Also. I love how one man was able to get so many people assblasted. On one forum people compared to him to Trump for being a muh racist, bigot, nazi, white man shitlord. It's fucking great too see.

I need the screencaps, user.

You're an uncreative cunt.

You see, good games are only for nazis. If they are too hard to understand by general population, it means they are made by white supremacists. Brown people can only play games like gone home and andromeda.

those faggots literally lurk around 4chan and Holla Forums .

I'll link you the forum shit. It's way too much to screenshot. would take me 20 years anyways

It's funny how they call him mentally ill and a creep, yet they are obsessed with him.

brokenforum.com/index.php?threads/cleves-back-in-the-public-eye.9354/

brokenforum.com/index.php?threads/cleves-back-in-the-public-eye.9354/page-6

brokenforum.com/index.php?threads/cleves-back-in-the-public-eye.9354/page-10

I lost the screencap of the guy Cleve was responding to in this post. Dropped a review with 0.1 hours of playtime, still bootyblasted from 5 year old shitposting.

The sad thing is they could do that and reddit would still eat it up like the coprophagiacs they are.

fuck, replied to myself, look here

How does it feel being so autistically obsessed by an edgy meme that you argue over who is the edgiest?

Because not voting of Hilary puts your humanity in question to these people.

I think it's funny that Cleve identifies as a Neanderthal and he's a madman to these people. A crossdresser identifies as a woman and these guys don't bat an eye.

*for
*hillary

These "people" are not human to begin with, so anything they say or do has no meaning. All they should do is die.

Niggers is more like it. Really, I respect Cleve for 20+ years of shitposting, making a fun game while not giving a fuck. When he does give a fuck he usually destroys the anuses of those that bitch and moan about him. The people that cannot see past his bullshitting and shitposting are either highly autistic or lack IQ points.

brokenforum.com/index.php?threads/cleves-back-in-the-public-eye.9354/page-12

Yeah
That whole thread is like it. It's like NeoFag lite. They can only respond with petty insults and completely pulling shit from their asses

Yeah, again

Guy put a lot of time and effort into the game. It makes the vidya journo buddies' text adventures and game jam garbage look bad in comparison, so it must be bad and literally nazi.

Wait, that's not NeoFag?

No, so far they don't outright ban people. It's commie-tier (because liberals and communists are exactly the same) though I give you that

It seems its some weeb accepting leftist video game forum.

Initial Codex impressions are always positive when it's about one of their own or one of their mary sue's. I'd personally say it's mediocre to shit based on these 10-ish hours I spent up to now. And yes, I like my crawlers.

(You)r taste in music is shit.

No, I ask because their posts are exactly the same kind of drivel you see on NeoFag. Then again, all leftists are drones with no individual thoughts of their own.

The doublethink must be strong among them, considering non-kosher a lot of stuff from Japan is.

Those aren't good types of weebs.

Well, that explains it.

Guess what they discuss in yaoi thread.

Do you agree with this line of reasoning?

No, because both those words are empty and meaningless. It should be.

God damn this is good bait.

This piece of shit is more clever than others.
Essentially leading same idea people have about big publishers like EA and Ubisoft against Cleave.

Fuck this game and its developer. I made a little joke based on the announcement trailer and this censorious cunt permabanned me from steam.

Yes I am assmad.

that's one smug crotch

Cry harder faglord. And rewatch video related until mommy comes over to lick your tears away.

What game did this guy make?

store.steampowered.com/app/654250/Catacombs_1_Demon_War/

I simply love the delicious hypocrisy. Dream Daddy, a product that the majority of people will find repulsive is a-okay because it panders to them, but Cleve being a shitposter triggers them something fierce. This is why I always say to never tolerate leftists, because they are completely incapable of reciprocating.

kys

There is a market for dungeon crawlers you bottom feeding Bolshevik filth.

Dink Smallwood called, he wants his game back.

Also
Talk about salt.

Cleve can be very thin skinned at times. I would not doubt for a second that part of the reason the game took so long is because he had to yell at every little person who said something he didn't like.

These tears are absolutely fucking delicious. Also, what is the fucking deal with the making a mountain out of the molehill UI? It's not modern, but it isn't game breaking in the slightest. I never played games like this and I've figured out most of it for myself (some of it is really obvious what it does). There are legitimate problems with the game, but the UI is definitely not in unplayable territory.

Yeah I got banned for referencing his own fucking joke. All because he was randomly banning other jackasses for being pieces of shit. Any dipshit who can't remember his own fucking jokes and goes full censorship can get fucked.

Weep and cry. You deserve all of it.

Perhaps, but he's still a faggot who doesn't deserve sales.

Good, I'm gonna buy 5 copies next week. Just to piss off cunts like you.

Good aside from the developer being a piece of shit it looks like a good game.

Cleve delivers once again.

More like
Fucking hate censorious cunts. Even more so when they ban you for their own god damn fucking joke.

He's done stupid shit like this before?

He's been gifting us with salt mines like you for the past 20 years, yes.

The game seems alright so far, although combat is a gamble. I just have to hope I can reliably escape from tough monsters and train on the easy ones. Hopefully after a few levels it gets easier for a while.

For those Sapes that don't understand, and you never will. He bans people for shitting up the Steam Discussions, from both sides. Plenty of people are attacking him and many more defending but that's not what the Dissussion platform is about. I too got banned for shitposting towards another Sape, but I deserved it for I was shitting up a topic.
With that being said, weep and cry more.

The asspain is real.

(checked)
Yeah I'd be okay with that if that's the reason he gave in my ban. Instead I got banned for "personal insults and zero interest in his game." which oddly enough generated both of those in quick order.

He literally forgot that he made the joke himself. Meanwhile you got devs from Sundered coming in and saying that yeah that issue you're having is actually a glitch we created, giving their last game away for free, and having a good time with their fans. Even the SJW fest Slime Rancher forums aren't that cancerous.

Also:
metacritic.com/game/pc/grimoire-heralds-of-the-winged-exemplar/user-reviews

itt, cleve's so butthurt about any critique that he even trolls Holla Forums.

maybe the game could have been something playable instead of the giant turd it is now if he actually worked on it instead of constantly shitposting online?

Tell me where did the Sape touch you?

lol

;)

20 years of AUTISM

Switch more IPs tranny Sape. The only butthurt you will ever feel after today is the feeling of a titanium fist ramming your anus.

40 DOLLAROOS FOR INDIESHIT

40 dollaroos for a game released 6 years ago. You also have to buy mods for money.

Amazingly he's unbanning me saying it was indeed a mistake as I got swept up in a round of bans against vile douchebags. So let's take a moment and laugh at my butthurt.

No problem.

So…………..
This is…. the power……….. of pc

(checked)
Kek must find my butthurt amusing.

Kek smiles on those who need it user.

Around 1996 with already proven tech that doesn't age faster than raw milk under the blazing sun.

Checked, still kind of pissed that it happened, but the dev is making it right so I guess I can't stay mad.

I'm genuinely glad to see a new Wizardry clone, since I've already beaten Elminage Gothic and the PSP-ported interface was pretty cancerous. Is this game in need of some fixes or should I just pirate it now?

Pirating fixes everything

By all accounts it's pretty buggy, the balance is all over the place and the interface could use some work.

Anyway, do you think getting serious into this game before Cleve will make more patches is a good idea? Because i honestly don't know if i will go through few dungeons, then meet some critical bug and never touch it ever again.

Completing this game would be a huge feat for any self respecting gamer, no joke here.

As long as you're on windows 7-8 you'll be fine.

Wait at least a month or two. Cleve actually is pretty quick fixing bugs and glitches but it's still pretty unstable.

humiliating yourself online doesn't make your turd of a game sell better, cleve ;)

I haven't been following the story, are the goons and leftists mad at Cleve just because he's a shitposter?

I'm really starting to like this guy

You can clearly see who they are ITT.

Typical Sape.

Looks like it. The reason may have been lost to history. Cleve is so eloquent with his shitposts that it should be obvious to anyone that he's being comedic, but apparently not.

Yes. He's mostly ironic but dipshit like this user are too retarded to understand that.

Cleave's business plan is actually working:
Cleave just got at least 55440 dollaroos.

I think we should have an AMA with Cleve. It would be fun, at least I think so.

When will they learn?

Reddit term aside, I second this motion. I wanna hear this man's life story from his own words here and not have to scour the codex for the treasure trove of shitposts

Lets not distract him from fixing the game first.

To be honest, Cleve is more narcissistic than Phil.

THE RUSSIANS ARE AUSTRALIANS NOW

I highly doubt this.

Nice, that's like 2 years worth my Apprentice Wagerydoos

You've never met an Australian

Anyone playing it have any kind of clue how big the game is?

So far it's fucking huge. Has over 200 maps. 5 hours in and I still feel like I'm just beginning and learning everything.

What an amazing argument, this one's for the ages.

EVERYTHING.

It's SHIT. Objectively.

Your birth was wrong.

Fuck you too, homeslice. Don't lump me in with those nutters.

Wrong thread. There was an Holla Forums thread a day or two ago with some genuine Cleve shitposts, but I haven't seen Cleve here. If you honestly think Cleve has been shitposting in this thread, you don't know Cleve. He has an incredible talent for shitposting and you will know from the writing that it is Cleve. What you're looking at here is just some people making cleve shitposts because it's so easy to meme so much of cleve's golden shit.

It's playable. If you're paranoid about crashes, save frequently.

I wonder how many of the balance complaints are people bitching that they get terminated by dangerous mobs they shouldn't've picked a fight with though. Grimoire is a lovely game that will kick you in the balls then knee you in the face if you just take combat for granted and blindly try to kill anything that moves.

That's nowhere near Cleve at his best. That's practically a low-effort shitpost for him.

Doesn't look like it. If i is, that's the best dress-up of the engine I've seen. A least it shows a lot of work went into i.

Hey Cleve.

Jesus Christ that Flesh is staring into my fucking soul. I am genuinely creeped out.

If you're a Cleve impersonator you're doing a great job

Huh. I guess that post did look vaguely Cleve-esque.

You haven't seen what he posts on his forums.

I have firsthand but it is nowhere near Phil autistic mood swinging.

Honestly, I think having a neanderthal superiority complex is a little more narcissistic than throwing a hissy fit because people don't like your vidya. Cleve is more amusing, though.

This is like saying "even gay necrophiliacs hate heterosexual foot fetishists", as if that means jack shit.

this

Shameful, user.

See the problem here is that I'm not separating the politics from the artist. I don't even like the genre (dungeon crawlers are a shitty stand in for real tabletop games), but I've shilled for the game anyways because I happen to think supporting the developer is a wonderful thing.
I've never tried to convince people of anything. They can think what they want.

The issue with this sort of logic is that leftists assume everyone else has their same fucked up need to "justify" themselves doing something. If I do something, that action justifies itself.

Now everything makes sense.

Could be bigger really.

Wew

That's probably exactly why it is so expensive.
If the game gets a lower price, people that paid mad dosh on these sites will bitch that they are suckers, that's why it probably costs the same. Though that comes from EA steam policy and probably doesn't have anything to do with kiketarder and tunaktuntun.

You shit talking Dink Smallwood?

why are we only allowed to talk about pol approved games while every other game that gets released and advertised here is shit on and called shilling?

Jaesun, you need to go back.

You are not fooling anyone, goon.

im now a goon because i recognize that new games get shit on unless the dev triggers some feminists on twitter?

It's because "shilling" and "advertising" are synonyms and the only shills that get shit on are the ones that come here pretending to be consumers.

Jaesun? Isn't that guy from codex?

Game needs to be good, triggering is a bonus.

Nice disinfo shilling

This is a pretty neat game, even though I never even heard of the genre before and I don't have the autism required to get anywhere in it. I'm glad shit like this can still release and the guy who makes it is funny. The Aorb guys remind me of shit I used to draw as a kid which is cool.
With five as an average for relatively well known game releases, I'd give it a 6/10. Pirate it and only buy if you can play for like six hours without getting bored.

i know he's australian so USD goes a lot farther there, but that's not a great take for 20 years of work

So what you are saying is that he will become a millionaire.

Hot damn, financial success confirmed?