<<You're not gonna believe this, Jean-Louis. All of them have ribbon insignias!>>

Other urls found in this thread:

buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/).
ghostbin.com/paste/p8e3n
buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php
mega.nz/#!hdNmFZDY!YpX7FmCVsIohCRz63Suc47Olo6iJ05YAouzHbaKBIZY
mega.nz/#!gclBRCoD!7qlCBsoq1GPWoD71j6dMYZ7W5J3CjgCSBAGMxDQpUac
mega.nz/#!tIEhCbwT!VdffqXxEDpPLdXzz5GJm-LKTHlIP7ZZZiR9GybsFX14
mega.nz/#!NdVREDYJ!dyqiVVFiDkKgmPntWYgMBFpuTAPzr9vatDh5FVToJy4
mega.nz/#!UNMmjL4A!LZZrDurory6YLs_6N7fWmj9XoAENrQboEJAtWeGe6rM
mega.nz/#!cF1zRLiY!t1tVj7i3Oy9l9zirj40eUC-uqzRxNUj5RWrFpGixJ7k
useatoday.blogspot.co.uk/
mega.nz/#!j45AgabB!rCUE-drpxSpEO65gSfL_LR3Lk9MDRLzffMoeYAsujqs
mega.nz/#!B1QwWKSI!KnUZPrIpLcoEhmAY0iN47GUgTfATXujl09MAXYSqraY
rb-d2.itch.io/wingman
zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/
strangerealpatches.storenvy.com/
mega.nz/#!D9MnRLyS!wqX9ZoorBViGA9azvqyZ-gtp9QfkMBEs0125bmUA7ZY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope we can fight against the Demons of Razgriz in 7

>

Why would we be fighting against the legendary aces of Osea? Osea are the protagonists in 7, user.

>

Any more news on Ace Combat 7? I'm rather hopeful from what little gameplay we got a while back.

I notice a lot of marketing has been using stuff like "Fight for Erusea!" for 7 recently. So maybe you can change sides, or have to for story purposes. In which case, you could definitely go agaist the Ghosts of Razgriz when flying for Erusea.
Or they could simply not be flying for Osea at all really.

It is being shown off at Gamescom this year with a demo

user 1

Wow I fucked that up.

Maybe there's a LAW/CHAOS like system

>

>

Newfags can't blacktext.

Is whitespace removed before the first word?

Why haven't you pledged your life and fighter prowess to the princess yet?

more like BLACKEDtext fukn cuck lel

I was trying to do black text inside colored chevrons, you nigger.

Last try.

Fuck it. Have my Meme Combat folder as apology.

That's it.

Do you enjoy derailing threads with dykeshit?

I'm not derailing anything.

FUCK PIXY HE KILLED MY BUDDY PJ

PIXY DID NOTHING WRONG

He did everything wrong.

You seem upset. Take it easy.

Oh goody, an upsetfag proving my point. Here have a killshot:
Calm down

Look, it's the physical embodiment of retardation

Your next line is fucking nothing because you're a (1) and done!

STOP

Are you the dude who got cucked by a lesbian like the pathetic fag that you are?

Hey, show some fucking respect.

Hey, if you don't want the person you're trying to start shit with to fight back, I recommend fighting with a corpse. I'm justified, (1) and done. Nobody talks shit about the boss like that on my watch, anyway.

Are the AC games on the PSP any good? I've never in my life played one before.

LOL you cuck

They're playable. Much better than Assault Horizon, that's for sure. They introduced the part customization system that would eventually mutate into what Infinity got, and added a bunch of fictional planes all at once, as it takes place in the near future, rather than just having there be one as the final boss.

The stories are a bit retarded and lack some of the normal Ace Combat charm, but one of them involves (((a wealthy insurance CEO))) instigating a war to manipulate the market to get rich.

They've got some of the most OP flying fortresses in the franchise, too, which are usually cool to fight against. X takes place in Strangereal, while X2 take place in modern Earth, if that influences your decision. I'd say give them a shot, and do them multiplayer if you can. There are some gameplay elements actually designed around co-op, like deploying to two different mission areas at the same time and what one player does affects the situation on the other player's side.

Well I'm looking to emulate them, and if my laptop wasn't trash, it'd open up more options as to which consoles I can play. I guess I'll start with X and see how it goes.

I'm not sure how well they emulate. AC has historically had a problem with that, but PSP emulation is pretty solid. If you can emulate PSP, you can certainly emulate a DS. That's a pretty huge library between the two.

That's very true, I hadn't considered it. When I think DS, I think Ace Attorney, not Ace Combat.

Which Ace Combats are worth playing?

2, 3 (the fan translated JP version), 4, 5, 0, 6, the remake of 2 on the 3DS (subtitled Assault Horizon), X for the PSP. Assault Horizon is shit.

Thanks bud

FUCK OSEA

Which are worth playing that I can emulate well on a PC? Thanks in advance.

Shit, didn't quite see the second image here:

1, 2 and 3 are on the PS1 and can be emulated without any problems. 4, 5 and 0 are on the PS2 and can run at 60 fps, but be sure to get the newest version of PCSX2 from the repository (buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/). X and X-2 are on the PSP and that emulator works reasonably well. The only ones you can't emulate as of yet are 6, which is on the shitbox 360, and the remake of 2, which is on the 3DS.

Also adding in, if you can get your hands on a modded PS2 you can play all the classic games on that.

The 2 remake might become playable SOON™ if Citra devs stop acting like fucking child and start working on the damn emulator, wouldn't hold my breath for 6 since Xenia isn't making much progress at all currently and 6 basically goes like that when you try to play it "The intro video plays fine, then the first cutscene that plays upon starting the campaign worked with extreme stuttering and 1-2 FPS, the briefing map crashes the game unless if you keep pressing F5 before the map shows up."

AHL has been playable for quite a while.

Oh neat, maybe with the unofficial builds you can actually get full speed.

Would you the princess, or the tanned mechanic?

What kind of fuck would answer anything other than tanned mechanic?

Only low test beta males would take just one of them.

>

Razgriz > Princess > Mechanic > Yellow 4 > Nagase
Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't.

I want summer to end.

I'm emulating AC5 in PCSX2 and using a Thrustmaster T.Flight 4 HOTAS to play, this is crazier than I thought. I do wish I had bought the 16000m + ACS Throttle instead if I were going to only play on PC, but at least I'll have a HOTAS for use with AC7.

I dunno, PPSSPP is gypsy magic, and a lot of DS emulators don't work on as low hardware.

AHL isn't a straight remake of 2, is it? I thought I remembered someone pointing out some differences here and there. I think it's the same war but told slightly differently.

She's implied to be together with Yellow 13, so no. No cucking, one way or another. Nagase is still the best choice as we don't know her personality and Princess is very clearly the enemy.

What is wrong with you?

4, 5, 0, and 6.

Leave the peace princess alone, you bully!

Yes. It has better music, a more elaborate plot and aces. Both the original and the remake a worth a playthrough.

Your kind is not welcome.

Haven't played them.
I don't play handhelds.

Your loss. It's better looking than the PSX games, at least.

I just remembered I have the old OP.

EVERYTHING WE KNOW ABOUT AC7 SO FAR

ghostbin.com/paste/p8e3n (dead link)

NEW TO ACE COMBAT?

Ace Combat is a series of arcade-y dogfighting sims where you pilot a multitude of fictional and real planes in various conflicts in the alternate world of Strangereal. This game isn't like other flight sims such as DCS world or EF2000, in that it doesn't strive for an absurd amount of realism in its flight model. Instead, Ace Combat is all about fun. Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown is the latest game in the series and will be releasing on PC, PS4, and Xbone in 2018 - with PSVR being the only confirmed VR supported.

If you want to try out the series, grab the latest PCSX2 build from here and use the settings pictured (or if you know what you're doing feel free to raise your graphics settings however you want): buildbot.orphis.net/pcsx2/index.php

Or grab a PS2 and play Ace Combat 04, 5, and Zero. Those are the best of the series and if you enjoy them you'll enjoy the rest. If you have an Xbox 360 then grab Ace Combat 6 (No idea whether it runs on Xenia). See the chart for any other games you may want to try.

DON'T HAVE ONE OF THE GAMES?

Well here you go:

Air Combat (Easily skippable but worth playing if you want to see where it all began):
mega.nz/#!hdNmFZDY!YpX7FmCVsIohCRz63Suc47Olo6iJ05YAouzHbaKBIZY

Ace Combat 2:
mega.nz/#!gclBRCoD!7qlCBsoq1GPWoD71j6dMYZ7W5J3CjgCSBAGMxDQpUac (dead link)

Ace Combat 3 Electrosphere:
mega.nz/#!tIEhCbwT!VdffqXxEDpPLdXzz5GJm-LKTHlIP7ZZZiR9GybsFX14 (dead link)

Ace Combat 04 Shattered Skies:
mega.nz/#!NdVREDYJ!dyqiVVFiDkKgmPntWYgMBFpuTAPzr9vatDh5FVToJy4

Ace Combat 5 The Unsung War:
mega.nz/#!UNMmjL4A!LZZrDurory6YLs_6N7fWmj9XoAENrQboEJAtWeGe6rM

Ace Combat Zero The Belkan War:
mega.nz/#!cF1zRLiY!t1tVj7i3Oy9l9zirj40eUC-uqzRxNUj5RWrFpGixJ7k (dead link)

EXTRA SHIT

Ace Combat 3 Translation blog:
useatoday.blogspot.co.uk/

Aces at War artbook:
mega.nz/#!j45AgabB!rCUE-drpxSpEO65gSfL_LR3Lk9MDRLzffMoeYAsujqs

Ace Combat OSTs (Contains .mp3 files):
mega.nz/#!B1QwWKSI!KnUZPrIpLcoEhmAY0iN47GUgTfATXujl09MAXYSqraY

Project Wingman (Fanmade game inspired by Ace Combat):
rb-d2.itch.io/wingman

Open Horizon (Open source implementation of Assault Horizon's renderer and physics with DFM removed, will eventually be able to play all earlier PS2/360 AC levels and custom maps):
zxstudio.org/blog/author/razgriz/

Also if anyone has fresh links or magnets, I'd appreciate it

It's not so much that PPSSPP is deep voodoo like say, Dolphin's ubershaders or all of PCSX2 as it is that we know pretty much everything about how the PSP works. That, and it's a lot more sane under the hood than most of the other things Sony puts out.

FTFY

If it's any consolation, Denuvo's not the boogeyman it used to be. More Denuvo games are getting cracked, and sooner.

Fantastic

Thanks, buddy.

I swear to fuck if we don't get to play as Erusea and destroy stupid Osean savages in AC7 I'm going to kamikaze Bamco's offices.

Agreed. Fighting for a loli princess is the highest calling.

How far have you gotten? Have you reached the flamenco yet?

What the fuck did Shiburin do to deserve this?

Be an Osean, apparently.

In the mean time, I'm trying to vectorize the ISAF logo to get a mini flag for my desk, after seeing some of the patches from threads on /k/ reinvigorating my desire for a flag. Eventually want a full round of major country flags from Strangereal. I have no clue what I'm doing though, so I'm just fucking around in Inkscape until it looks acceptable.

I don't have the sources of these, but I'm pretty sure some user made vector graphics of all the squadrons. He posted exported pngs like these in an older thread. I'd kill for a Razgriz patch

Then keep your eyes on the /k/ patch threads or watch this site like a hawk: strangerealpatches.storenvy.com/

Those are good resolution PNGs though, thanks! I'm going to download them for safe keeping just in case I need them.

UU
UU
AC 3 En patch
mega.nz/#!D9MnRLyS!wqX9ZoorBViGA9azvqyZ-gtp9QfkMBEs0125bmUA7ZY

I've been watching that site for months but it's never in stock. It really browns my bananas

Apparently some patches were just delivered and the word I read is Razgriz patch is coming into stock in a few weeks.

Excellent

This isn't cleanly vectorized but I'm a faggot and I can't do this shit, apparently. This is the best that I got. For right now, I was more interested in mini flags, but the site I was using for mockups wanted almost as much in shipping as for two little flags, so I'm not so sure I'm going with them, yet. In the mean time, if someone wants to fuck around with this to get it nicer/cleaner, be my guest.

This game has underrated music

My dick

Top kek

Which ace combat should I start with if I just want the story? Never played any of them.

A lot of the stories are self contained with only minor references to other games. With the exception of 5 and Zero.

As for where to start, play AC4. If you like it continue onto 5 and Zero.

I'd second starting at 4 if you want something accessible and arcade-like but want to get a taste. If you want to continue with the holy trinity, 5 and Zero are good, but AC3 is also good. It's just a bit dated in rendering distance and it's flight model is less forgiving than the PS2 games, so you'll really feel how bad your starter planes are in that game. AC1 can be skipped entirely and 2 is fun if you don't have access to AHL on the 3DS. ACX on PSP is also good, and I really enjoy being able to choose mission order and having slight variations in missions depending on what order you chose.

how can they see ribbons from so far away

I have so far to go

I haven't been in these threads for ages, so WAIT WHAT?!

Ace Combat 7 is a Multiplat now, not just an exclusive for the PS4.
There was also a mission displayed at E3, had little things like moisture on the canopy and contrails when you go fast.
Not expected out till 2018 though.

I'm trying to play RaidersSphere4th with a HOTAS, but man does this game feel awful sometimes. That and because it's Japanese voices only, I have no idea what the dialogue is from time to time because I'm too busy trying not to crash because these planes control almost as stiffly as Electrosphere's planes. Haven't bought any new planes, just using what the story gives me until a super plane can be bought and hopefully by saving my money, I can buy it and fix most of these problems, but man.

The one game I sincerely want to play in VR.