PSP general

The psp is considered a great emulation device, but not enough people give it credit as it's own console. It had some fun games, and I think it's time we talk about them. Also, I'm thinking about replacing the casing on my psp 3000. Anyone else do this or other modifications?

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/open?id=0B4mddJqLu8-GaWZELTFXLUtOT3c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What casing are you going to replace it for?

I used to fap to Gurumin when I was a teenager…

Why did you stop?

Any good Nipponese only games? Already did Agarest Mariage and the Summon Night ports.

Parin is cute

I really never understood the appeal of the Prinny games, they're just very lame and very ugly platformers.
Is the sole appeal that they're hard?

the cutest

There's only so much joy I can take out of low poly models

Something like this, but I'm worried it'll be just as smudge prone as the original.

If you like the tales series the Tales of the World games 2 & 3 are moonrunes only.

It does look like it'll show smudges easily, you'll probably have to clean it every now and then.

Played them

Play Narikiri Dungeon X. Also, Kurohyou 1&2, spin-offs to the Yakuza series.

get a 3000 for muh screen

If only Sony can port all the PSP library to the PS4.

hey I have the same pink psp but I'm not gay haha!

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

I'm still playing with my 3k, and now I want to buy another one, since its the best portable ever
Should I buy another 3k or shell out a bit more for a Vita? I mean, the vita is just a psp with a better screen and a bigger library

Jokes on you! I have a cool black one for maximum 2000s back-of-the-classroom edginess. Also, (you)

If you're gonna buy something either way, I'd say to go for the vita. Also, It's kinda cool to own the last handheld sony will ever make.

I have a couple psp 3000 cases. Its pretty easy, just be careful when you remove the connectors for the screen from the board. the heat makes the cable retainer brittle and breaks easily. and make sure everything is lined up well before you screw it back together.

What's so edgy about the standard PSP colour?

That and the chunky handhelds don't fit in pockets as well. I still hate this trend, though. My 1000 is comfy as fuck. Easily one of the ways I put too much time into purseowner and Gods Eater Burst.

Why the fuck is that Prinny game rated T?

Didn't you read the subtitle?
The game is about retrieving loli-demon's panties.
Only teens appreciate the sexual connotations behind girl's panties.

inb4 image dump

Oh I missed that, I thought that it was just a cute platformer instead of pedo bait.

Then go play Yooka-Laylee

Why?

I think he's got a point though. It's annoying that NIS is still using pedo shit to lure in sales from fat balding men who want to jerk off to thousand year old demons in the body of a 11 year old girl.
It's only a hop skip away from being CP and I don't really feel comfortable with it even being legal in America. God knows that even though most of their games are rated T, I would never ever let my child play them in fear they would turn into pedos when they grew up or something.
That being said, the sRPG gameplay in the Disgaea series is pretty fun. Just drop the pedo undertones and it would be a better game series.

I agree, won't somebody think of the children?!

Because the game has cute characters and tight gameplay that won't turn you into a pedophile.

All NIS needs to do is make the characters thicc instead of lolis. Holla Forums would love it.

[Citation Needed]

No, all they have to do is make appropriately medium level girls like all of the girls in DoA that aren't Honoka and Marie. Literally every girl outside of those two are way better. You get a variety of breast and butt sizes, can have different hair styles/facial features, and still have them all be attractive women.

Also if NIS games felt like less of a grind, that'd be nice.

The PSP also has one of the best Gundam SRPGs.

drive.google.com/open?id=0B4mddJqLu8-GaWZELTFXLUtOT3c

It's also completely translated, except for biographies.

Better system than the PS2 tbh

I'm so fucking confused one thread it's "hhhnngh this game has loli's" and in the other it's "fucking pedobait". I thought Holla Forums was one person?

I am. I just have schizophrenia. t. Holla Forums

Shut the fuck up.
t. Holla Forums

Shit game but for rondo of blood and sotn was worth it

Lolis are fucking disgusting and should be banned.

Hi BBC

It would be good for it to be banned so I can stop masturbating to it and be normal.