#GamerGate + #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS]: The Sound Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings
>>>/gamergatehq/

CURRENT TASKS:

1. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
2. OP TIMBER!!
>>>/gamergatehq/330858
3. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
4. OP DICKTIONAIRY!!
>>>Holla Forums10292427
>>>/8diamonds/2892

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:

>New Destructoid owner, Menashe Kestenbaum: archive.is/zLson
>Jed Whitaker booted from DToid: archive.is/r5rrW
>Mike Diver fired from Waypoint: archive.fo/wwwrc

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md
pastebin.com/BNuNpMEZ

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=5fnRSL3d_xU - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate Wiki: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
>>>/gamergatehq/
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
>>>/gamergatehq/329945
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
>>>/gamergatehq/330038
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Support List: v.gd/0fOHO3
• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/n6GPPt
• GamerGate Steam Support & Boycott List: v.gd/vzRsRb

v.gd/LNJbat

• Current:
thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=The_GamerGate_OP
• Old:
gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/KGEyx
archive.is/X1omT
archive.is/wiJV9
nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/
files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt
archive.is/qV6Z6
archive.fo/mBdGB
oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/media-attacks-william-shatner-for-criticizing-sjws-calls-him-alt-right/36615/
archive.is/6VdHG
archive.is/8ulNd
archive.is/OD06W
archive.is/Z7iez
archive.is/sSBF0
archive.is/20170805211203/https://please
change.org/p/jed-whitaker-stop-putting-kids-toys-up-your-ass-you-degenerate?recruiter=752632330&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
archive.is/Nplmq
archive.fo/mqCR1
inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/14-inspiring-people-who-found-crazy-success-later-in-life.html
archive.is/fQoku
archive.is/qwAoH
archive.fo/xvSv0
please
archive.is/uwnhy
archive.is/RfuRK
archive.is/8nhUP
archive.fo/1Jim1
archive.is/vrfAk
archive.is/qhO0U
archive.is/ksmI1
techraptor.net/content/cygames-interview-ccg-shadowverse
cygames.co.jp/recruit/overseas/
archive.is/BkHZx
twitter.com/monhannoero/status/893049747279196160
archive.is/nPVaW
archive.is/RtEml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_No_More_(2011_play)
twitter.com/notch/status/892945998489767936
archive.is/NQZQc
archive.is/4rRJ2
archive.is/dYiDU
archive.is/02d0Z
archive.is/h8Rtd
archive.is/3GS98
archive.fo/VDhvn
archive.is/Y9DyX
archive.is/DI5W9
archive.is/tbpXP
a.uguu.se/[email protected]
archive.is/1K83A
archive.fo/ZovS5
twitter.com/timsoret/status/894262167167434752
archive.fo/IK66k
archive.is/yLHRn
twitter.com/mombot/status/894271954516975616
archive.fo/SwJ8m
twitter.com/mombot/status/894274451558211584
archive.fo/fazjg
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/894274753686638593
twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/894264366241128448
slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/16/things-that-sometimes-help-if-youre-depressed/
archive.is/IerGf
archive.is/XZARQ
archive.is/GqfoV
archive.is/PtHXI
voxday.blogspot.com/2017/08/suppressing-dissent-at-google.html
archive.is/oKbBt
twitter.com/mombot/status/894273912954957824
twitter.com/mombot/status/894300594453663744
archive.is/rlFmh
archive.is/bYHM8
archive.is/sL0iL
archive.is/xZjme
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder to never flirt with a feminist or you might lose your job.

The story until now, #TorrentialDownpour news related and not.

> NISA is trying to fuck with Ys. NISA has fucked Ys
- archive.is/KGEyx
- archive.is/X1omT
- archive.is/wiJV9

Our Holla Forums and cuckchan /g/ made a replace for nyaa after it was taken down, make sure to use it… Now Approved by Japs.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/

As a troll move they put the fakku doujins you have to pay for in download state.

Fakku 0001-1000: files.catbox.moe/129di9.torrent
Fakku 1001-1100: files.catbox.moe/h3l457.torrent
Fakku 1101-1200: files.catbox.moe/47batv.torrent
Fakku 1201-1300: files.catbox.moe/c9ntlr.torrent
Fakku 1301-1400: files.catbox.moe/rkuheo.txt
Fakku 1401-1500: files.catbox.moe/ce8oor.txt
Fakku 1501-1600: files.catbox.moe/nmqh3d.txt
Fakku 1601-1700: files.catbox.moe/60v3p6.txt
Fakku 1701-1800: files.catbox.moe/3ii6j8.txt

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Forcing a historian to prioritize shitposts over reporting their dad's corpse
☑ Vandilizing private property with "Strategic Designation #2"
☑ Causing chaos in Hollywood with an acid rainstorm
☑ Ruined the very concept of anime for everyone
☑ Firing a promising staff member from Platinum Games
☑ Making Colin Moriarty say a misogynistic joke and firing him
☑ Giving a white Iranian a date with DMCAstiny
☑ Creating bait that surpassed Metal Benis
☑ Stole Bioware's checkbook
☑ Making YouTube proud to support the [ERROR: Login to view this content] community
☑ Became Linkedredchannitin
☑ Adorning unrelated posts with images of anime boobs
☑ Overwrote reality with a Tropico save-file
☑ Teaching the Russians how it's done
☑ Spent 4 days legally dead for tax reasons
☑ Manipulated reviews to make Yooka-Laylee look as 64-bit as possible
☑ Revealed international culinary secrets
☑ Convinced an user into becoming a trap
☑ Funded by Russia to cause chaos in the USA
☑ Plotting to invade and take over the fashion world with a new puppet as mascot
☑ Successfully summoned the memeteor, then promptly dispelled it because it wasn't exciting enough
☑ Moved gaming acceptance back decades in the public consciousness
☑ Got seened in an Oakland drive-by
☑ Has trademarked "hikikomori ginger girls with names based on imageboards"
☑ Employed Russia's help in hacking the ESRB
☑ Bestowed upon a penguin a penguin-waifu
☑ Caught a glimpse of the evil that is the Korean Education system
☑ Likes their iced cream 'pure aryan'
☑ Hacked a character into ARMS, then leaked it
☑ Having a girl fetish
☑ Killed people at an Ariana Grande concert with a bomb
☑ Discriminating fantasy from reality
☑ Undoing all the hard work into promoting Far Cry 5
☑ Turned Ren Hoek into a terrorist
☑ Created Gamergate America
☑ Became starmen
☑ Brought misogyny into E3
☑ Turned Mario Mexican
☑ Prevented beloved VAs from reprising their popular roles
☑ Brought back unpopular video games like Metroid
☑ Blowing everything up

fifth for benis

archive.is/qV6Z6

WHY DONT YOU TRUST THE MEDIA GOY, WE ONLY HAVE THE BEST INTENTIONS

benis

Jesus fuck, her mouth unhinges like a serpent's.

They always go after the kids when attacking the adults doesn't work too. The worst of scum.

And not a single retraction or apology from the people that did this either.

So it's just ecchi and mild lewd?

She deserved it for using a word they didn't know the definition of.

What is the actual story here? I don't recognize the original tweeter.

Did someone say Serpent Mouth?

from last thread:
i was sure this would get a bigger reaction out of libtards

Archive of previous bread:
archive.fo/mBdGB

Snek a best

"No bad tactics, only bad targets."

Of course they won't apologize. In their minds, they did nothing wrong.

Manafactured controversy, marketing for the shit movie. Fuck off

NRA spokesperson Dana Loesch makes a video saying they're going after to FISK shitty journalism, fisk means fact check, a writer, A FUCKING JEW BECAUSE OF COURSE by the name of Adam Goldman says she said fist and says that's very bad cause it incites violence against journalists WHO ONLY WANT TO REPORT THE TRUTH GOY, a few other reporters do the same, it incites a gigantic mob against her with people saying every insult you can think off, a lot of feeling manufactured to, I traipsed through a number of accounts and it all feels to planned out, like this is an organized mob that want to shut her up and silence her.

Anyway, it escalates to the point where her children are threatened because nothing they're saying is affecting her, now people are justifying it cause muh gun control, le ebil NRA, you support drumf so you deserve death.

Tolerant left in full display pretty much.

Holla Forums will defend this.

Holla Forums would advocate it for a peace prize and the slow torture of the children to be broadcast on every device imaginable.

do not click the spoiler!

Entire episode already leaked yesterday I seriously hope this shitshow ends soon, it has gotten so bad

REMEMBER TO DEFEAT THE COMMUNISTS IN THIS TIMELINE
FULFILL THE CONDITIONS TO SUMMON THE KEMONOMIMI

I've always wondered what would the fall-out if such a thing did happen, I hope not, I really do, I don't wanna see any innocent people hurt but I do wonder what would the fallout be.

Libel suits need to start flying fast and loose, this shit is completely out of hand at this point, the press needs to be reigned in badly, social media is just making the problem worse.

Wonder if they would advocate for the sheep that had to be put down because of internal bleeding after the SHEEP EXPERIENCE FOR REFUGEE BABIES. I'll let you guess where it happened.

Hint: It starts with a Swe

oneangrygamer.net/2017/08/media-attacks-william-shatner-for-criticizing-sjws-calls-him-alt-right/36615/

what jamie is dead? Why did you spoiler me

kek

Nice try

no, srsly, he is dead. drowned by a retard

Maisie drowns him?

HODOR?

Alt-right is a term created by the libshits to group everybody that doesn't agree with em

No its a term created by a kike and his implicit pet.

the retard throws him into the sea while he had his full amor on. No legendary kill from a atomic dragon blow. On the other hand…. oh wait, thats not an option.

Uncle Vlad is best Servant.

It was a term coined by both the cuckservatives and demoshites to fracture and shame the conservatives who do not fit the regular mold of the gop and support trump. And what is most sad, Holla Forums fell for the fracturing hard.

No they didnt

Let me guess, you never heard of "altright" before the election?

it was just another "Manufactured meme" by the corrupt mainstream media and their goons/shills pushing it on all social boards.

as long the rotten media has this power, to inject their shitty meme's into sociaty, their power will remain. (pic very related)

to breake this you actually have to come together and start to understand what it means to fight an information war. You have to be damn fast, i mean with fast like, minutes or second.

KVHS-FM seems to play this song almost regularly.

lmao

I'm really getting tired of people like you two parroting completely false bullshit. Spencer and that kike Gotfried coined the alt-right. Alt-right was around well before the most recent election cycle which should be quite obvious by NPI being around for years now. The media gave them added attention because they supported Trump and the media saw it as an opportunity to try to conflate all Trump supporters with them.

see

Since there are only 10 chapters it's kind of hard to say what direction it's going in. But it kind of seems to be an honestly cute story with some mildly lewd stuff.
And it might as well not be a trap manga at all since 99% of the time he's identical to a girl and there's only even 1 panel where he isn't wearing his wig. Taking a girl and calling it a boy is probably the least interesting way to do it.

archive.is/6VdHG

That's like saying that if I start posting SJWs and talking about what they do then that means I made them up.

It used to be a broad smear word to mean "right wing racist sexist facist bigot" all in one, made by a jew. It was made for the newer conservative movement and meant nothing towards ideology. Milo saw it as a smear for the new civil libertarians. But dumbfuck Richard Spencer and his followers then decided to actually start calling themselves, never minding the label was made specifically to smear them.
The word is still used broadly to mean anyone right of far left, specifically anime fans and unPC people.

Spencer was calling himself that before gamergate started.

Every fucking time.

Never mind me then. I only began to notice it more the past few years, but It seems it was coined in 2010?

I'm not sure on the exact date, popped up on my radar in 2013 though.

What did she mean by this?

so far this is the shittiest force meme that has ever been posted in these threads

Fuckers, I swear to god.

Who killed archivetan?

Remember her wise words:

ARCHIVE EVERYTHING

(even her)

archive.is/8ulNd

no one archived the one reply where this idiot admits he put a joycon in his ass.

That sounds like lefty speak.

do something other than roleplay you retarded fucking faggots

Gee user, you tell me because surely you have no ulterior motive posting that shit here :^)

archive.is/OD06W
archive.is/Z7iez
archive.is/sSBF0
archive.is/20170805211203/https://please use archive.ism/exclusive-heres-the-full-10-page-anti-diversity-screed-1797564320

Isnt that girl a tranny?

How do we defeat an enemy who's willing to use anything and do anything to ruin us?

Don't tell me you fell for the obvious joke pic

He does realize that the majority of the company disagreed with the (somewhat flawed/disingenuous) document.

Memes

In what way was it flawed?

Kek bless you user, and Kek bless Taeko Onuki

Might be off topic, but I have been suffering from depression for 12 years now, it isn't getting better, if anything it always feels like things are getting worse and worse. You guys are pretty much all i got, and I am so glad we did so much against these people, these sociopaths. If I ever suicide, i'll remember all of you as a high point in my worthless life.

user sort yourself.

So theres nothing to worry about then!

Here's the petition he was responding to, incidentally.
change.org/p/jed-whitaker-stop-putting-kids-toys-up-your-ass-you-degenerate?recruiter=752632330&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

Doesn't google employ a higher percentage of women than any other firm in the industry?
This guy actually makes some great points, between some other bits of nonsense.
Surprisingly dead on. Google kills and or cripples services as they see fit in the name of progress and "inventive" UX design. A google search 10 years ago vs one today has fewer results visible on screen even though our screens are steadily creeping up in both size and resolution.
This is another good point:
It's always "think about the refugees" not what impact, if any, will they have on our country?

Even if I did, things are going to shit so it will all be for naught anyway.

I had to zoom out a bit on the page to fit it all.
archive.is/Nplmq
archive.is/Nplmq

There are adults in the commercials so it's meant for adults, duh.

>If I ever suicide, i'll remember all of you as a high point in my worthless life.

Well, that's your problem right there user. You think your life is worthless. What has lead you to come to this claim?

archive.fo/mqCR1
inc.com/bill-murphy-jr/14-inspiring-people-who-found-crazy-success-later-in-life.html

What's the difference?
Real people play SEGA & PC games, anyway.

>(((BERG)))

Pretty much all video games are for kids. That's why I, as a mature adult, only play games that are the Dark Souls of their genre, like these.
archive.is/fQoku
I have recently purchased a Playstation 4 and the Crash Bandicoot trilogy as well, having heard they are the Dark Souls of Crash Bandicoot games.

My dad lost his shit at me once, screamed at me to get a life, and smashed my laptop. My mother said I make her sick.

Gamers of consoles that aren't Nintendo usually don't act like toddlers, same can be said for PC gamers, especially since they're a good bunch to hang around with.

Damn, and here I've been letting my girlfriend play it like an idiot.

I don't know, a lot of sony fanboys are pretty whiny. I don't think there are xbox fanboys left, are there? I pretty much just play on my PC. It's been broken for a year but it's broken subtly enough that I can still play low-end games.

WHEN ARE YOU GONNA PORT MORE GAMES TO THE PC SEGA? I NEED VF5:FS PC VERSION, IT'S GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE EVEN JAPAN IS BEGGING FOR A PC PORT

PUT THE YAKUZA GAMES ON THE PC AND NOBODY HAS TO GET HURT, SEGA

I'm kind of surprised Super Monkey Ball doesn't have a PC port.

If I may ask, what was the reason behind the incident?

Two separate incidences, I think the initial was caused over something else but then he moved his frustration onto me. Not that i really blame him, he put up with my shit for too many years.

I'd care more for a PC version of JSRF since that games's around 17 years old already.

That's it? It's a penning of general pushback against identity politics. That's really what they're shitting themselve over? Now that I think about it, this person did send it to coworkers, during work, so it might cause a bit of a stir, but come on

Your parents sound like shitheads user.

That would be nice. If we're going to talk Sega, I want a lot of stuff on pc

Doesn't Sony have a grip on Persona?

Ridicule. They are a minority, a vocal minority who want to be taken seriously. You eradicate that by using humor and ridicule. People like to have fun. Ridicule the SJWs for not allowing fun. SJW fight against human nature. Use human nature to appeal to the masses. Humor and ridicule are an aspect of being human.

So the joy-con isn't a kids toy for Jed? It's a butt-plug to him.

no. there was a 3DS Persona game, if I recall correctly.

Can't be too tight of a grip.
archive.is/qwAoH

There's a sequel coming out, too. All we know about it is that it involves the Phantom Thieves, though. The first one was basically just EO but with Persona 3/4 characters.

There is a PC version It's called emulation

JSRF at least has physical copies in the wild, VF5:FS is gonna be fucked hard once PSN/XBLA is killed off on the PS3/360.

Sony has never had any involvement or backing in the persona series.

>Sony hasn't…
>…hasn't fit the bill
Fucing typos

Also would be nice to see Stella Glow ported, actually. Dev went under but it deserves more attention.

I need more Virtual-On. I hate having to boot my old 360 up just for it or the scott pilgrim game

Didn't most of the studio just start working at sega once the company went under and the founder died?

Xbox killed their own brand with their bullshit. The original had some very good games for it, that I honestly hope to see more rereleases of or at least games in the fucking style of.

Sending it to coworkers is crass, but given how Google is acting, they might see an iceberg on the horizon that everyone else is convinced won't do a thing to them.

At least we're getting a new game is coming in 2018 finally.

The con at google is going to lose his job.

It's legit!
archive.fo/xvSv0
please use archive.is/2017/3/13/14911440/virtual-on-ps4-playstation-vita-certain-magical-index-sega-dengeki-bunko

He died? I knew he went missing, but that's all I heard. I know Sega has the publishing rights to the game. I wish they'd publish an official soundtrack. The closest you can get is a rip some guy on reddit did from the game. Soundtrack is great, though.

I liked the original a lot. I owned all the consoles that gen and played an obscene amount of Ultimate Destruction, Fable, and such. Loved Crackdown on my 360, too. No interest in an xbone. All that interests me are multiplats.

noice

Hmm I actually can't find anything saying he died maybe I'm mixing it up with something else.

He supposedly vanished in 2015 but that could just be wanting to be out of the public eye. The game is genuinely a lot of fun, though. Still not sure I'll replay it after this just to get the secret character I missed, right at the end.

Wasn't that just an email sent around by some guy inside google saying that diversity hires are lowering the standard of employees it google? And that hatred of conservatives makes it a hostile working environment?

Obviously he must be a Nazi sympathizer.

IT BEGINS

>>>/sudo/44815

Only reason I could see myself getting an XB1 is for the backwards compatibility.

Come on son, there are thousands of better sources online

archive.is/uwnhy

Looking at the games on it, I would get one for Rivals of Aether if not for it coming out on PC first. But it's primarily a PC game, so I've got no reason to give MS money. I wish they'd port Crackdown to PC, though. I'd pay for it again gladly.

I got Stella Glow over Fates due to the localization fiasco. Stella Glow is criminally underrated and it is sad that the devs went under, ironically Stella Glow was to celebrate the company's anniversary too.

Yeah, it's pretty sad. I bought the first two Luminous Arc games on release, so I miss them a lot. Though I could guess a lot of the plot cues in SG based on what happened in LA 1/2. Plus Alto is basically Roland from 2, design-wise.

The AV Club: if you didn't like Gone Home, then you're an "asshole" who hates LGBTQ people

archive.is/RfuRK

Xbox One users reporting that they are unable to get past the start screen in Tacoma. Devs have responded to some messages suggesting a hard reset as a possible workaround, working on patch.

archive.is/8nhUP

I really can only roll my eyes at just about anything AV club puts on the internet.

i-is it usually like this?

Whenever someone writes an article like that it just makes the meme stronger. Those games will be called walking simulators forever just because morons groan whenever they have to say it.

They choose a shit config. Arena events like that are garbage

Who even says that?

You could get the villain pregnant

NICE

The 12 year olds who scream over the mics in CoD?

The supposed Hitler's Google manifesto being talked about. I have absolutely no idea if it's legit.

archive.fo/1Jim1

Not really.

archive.is/vrfAk
archive.is/qhO0U
archive.is/ksmI1

Is this fucking it? Really? They better provide more then this.

Fuck off retard, stop posting this shitty webm

Pretty sure that would be a normal day of messaging for any male writer at Kotaku and Polygon, while writing up their feminist articles.

I have offered potential help in the previous thread. Tho it's possible you have heard it before. It involves durgs.

I had to leave for work so i probably didn't catch that.

Careful. You might attract the no-fun sweater autist.

I've gone from laughing at Nick Robinson to laughing at Nick Robinson AND the people who think this is cringeworthy, beta-male flirting (WHICH WAS RETURNED/ENABLED) as sexual harassment.

Like they didn't even show anything beyond bad jokes and horrible flirting. The most he did was the dumb "send nudes" meme that the person didn't like.

Goddamn best girl.

Sakuya's songs are the best, though

You should take MDMA, legitimately cures depression.
Although you want to be somewhere nice when it hits.

fixed

Specifically, Anita and Maya Felix Kramer. Seriously, this is what they have to stoop to in order to be industry gatekeepers? Literal Mean Girls bullshit because you didn't like someone saying "everyone's furry for Krystal" at some point?

Nice, I needed that.

is this what flirting is these days?

Wow fuck this planet.

Good morning, faggots!

Jim's new video on google and internet censorship brings up the gamergate article on wikipedia

POO

who?

pic 3 sauce double dubs?

Am i, like, not able to say a girl is cute anymore?

Do NOT dare to insult the Maharaja!

Jim's mowing services.

3 years now and the GG article is still locked and manned by the bearded autists of the SJWs

What a bloodbath!
Any drawfags willing to draw some scenes?

Wrong first image.

Oh, they're not even hiding impartiality anymore.

We will get our revenge

get out pajeet

And it's been 5 years since the release of DmC: Donte may Cry with Journos still not letting it go to this very day.

The obviously don't even consider kids to be bad targets, so reduce that to "fuck everything if I want to"

He makes a good point. What the hell can we do once we're throttled by google and youtube? Gamergate won't happen again with them at the helm, they will make sure of it.

GG only happened because they throttled talk of Zoe Quinn which was leading into the general talk of Industry corruption.

Interestingly, they made it all about attacking women in games, instead of shady business practices, how coincidental.

That and it was a bit of a flood at the beginning. They can use algorithms for some of the content, but the more and more varied the content, the more it needs to hide.

Anybody have the pic of all the Afro girl characters at E3?

That was the point: 'Corruption and Cronyism in the Gaming Industry' isn't a very interesting headline - 'SEXISM! HATE! DEATH THREATS! WOMEN FLEEING THEIR HOMES! EBIL GAMERS!' gets a lot more clicks.

4th pic
There's always this implied idea - concocted out of thin air - that the person they target must be up to something else, something 'wrong'.

Aight, who the fuck told you that your life was worthless? And don't suicide because that's gay.

Also, get to the gym, exercise your fucking heart out til you can't think and you've covered the ground in sweat. Then do it again. Then do it again until you're fit and mentally fit.

All this shit is literally due to lack of exercise and lack of healthy eating.

Stay off the pasta, stick to fruit and meat. After exercising, veggies will start to actually taste good, put it with rice and sauce to help that along. Drink orange juice and eat an egg or two for breakfast with toast, and have a cheat day where you eat some junk food only once a week.

Do this shit and you'll no longer be depressed because you'll have the energy to fix whatever's depressing you if it's objective based depression instead of chemical depression.

Do eight exercises a day, get sweaty and tired for each or you've done nothing. If you feel sore the next day, you've done what's needed.

Come back in a month and you'll be right as rain. Don't let this shit control you.

Thanks.

And in a way, it kind of proved our point. But I think they knew that, considering how much they poisoned the well with the "it's about ethics in gaming journalism, right, you fucking misogynists?" dismissal.

Fuck off with that old meme.

Literally raped.

I only use it to separate from the user I'm answering, I don't like it to be so together, that and that's the way the spanish written language works.

What? Its a legit thing and its a shit format. It makes posts look like shit and way too big.

Quads confirmed.

I'll never understand this.

When you target the format in which one person types instead of the points they're making, you're not contributing shit to the conversation and therefore admit that you have no value to anyone on this board.

so

fuck

off

with

that

old

meme

Far Cry 4 did it, they called the Asian protagonist who was born in the area but raised in the US "white-passing."

C'mon user, that's defeatist talk. Sure it's the only aGG meme that's survived this whole time, but the only reason it still lives on is because of skinwalkers on Twitter who can't be arsed to look into anything and just parrot it because funny twitter meme exx dee.

We've won our victories. We've gained an unfathomable amount of ground. We turned them into a bunch of frothing retards who cry Gamergate at their own shadows. Look at how we started out. We were a bunch of unorganized autists who did our planning in public on an open mongolian flipbook forum, then we announced a move to a different flipbook forum, and have still managed to fuck em up beyond their own comprehension. Chin up.

Nice quads, I'd say it's reddit spacing if they also put an extra paragraph space between the post number and their text, for example:

Hello my fellow 8Channers!

What is going on today? :)

they do that for anyone that isnt a coon I notcied

Nothing can really be done. You just have to let it run its course until it gets bad enough the normalfags realize they are being censored and leave for other sites.

Normalfags realize they are being censored and then conclude "oh its fine because of X" most of the time.

They do it for anyone who isn't this guy, if they think they can get away with it.

When people can't be arsed to lurk and see how shit works

including

respecting

the

spacing

then their opinion is worthless to any discussion being held here. Lurk Forever wasn't an oldfag warning, it was a wake-up call for newfags to stay put, since kids aren't allowed with the adults until they learn how to behave.

GO

BACK

TO

REDDIT!
Damn, this is not that hard.

READ

THE

FUCKING

YOU

RETARDED

NIGGER

So instead of shoving a kid's toy up his ass, he shoved an adult's toy up his ass. Clearly that's so much better.

only effeminate males and women use social insults.

Seriously, you idiots took issue with my post which was about getting fit to kill off depression, what, did you fat landwhales get triggered because someone was offering fitness advice. Are you SERIOUSLY THAT SENSITIVE about your weight?

Oh look i'm opressing you by giving weight training advice, go fuck yourself. No, seriously, sex is a great exercise on the heart, it's good for aerobic exercise.

Basically, some recreative drugs are much better antidepressants than literally anything on the market. Chiefly LSD or ketamine, tho there's also the possibility of 2C-B, O-PCE, 3-MeO-PCP, ephenidine, mescaline or shrooms. You would need only one of these, of course. I recommend LSD, because it's consumed in minuscule amounts (microdosing) that cause no high, and also end up being dirt cheap, and also it's virtually harmless and nigh impossible to OD on; the only risks are if you or your close family have a history of psychotic episodes (microdoses are unlikely to trigger an episode but better be safe; also a lot of drugs have this risk), allergy to LSD (which can happen to any substance) and drug and med interactions.

There are other possibilities like MDMA like said, but they're much less reliable. And MDMA and similars have an effect particularly dangerous to depressives: it actually often causes a short but strong depression after the high. That's risky for someone who's already down in the dumps.

I have a longer pasta, if you're interested.

No. He shoved a turd up his ass. It's clearly a Plebtendo product, and Plebtendo is notoriously shitty.

Here is your (((You))), now fuck off.

I wanted to go with Mordi but I went with her instead.

Why the fucking hell are you recommending a depressed person fucking drugs? That shit doesn't cure depression, it only staves it off. The only way you can cure depression is through exercise and good treatment of the body, this shit is going to send him off the fucking deep end INTO depression.

You're not even considering where he gets that shit from, you're not considering the purity of the drug, which in most cases is laced with shit.

You're three posts in and your only contribution is to antagonize other board posters. Get the fuck off the board yourself.

Learn how to fucking write and tell the difference between paragraphs and sentences.

Is this Child Pornography?

They're about the same in nutrition content. You can do marginally better if you stick to brown rice, but it's not particularly healthy.
Orange juice isn't that great for you either unless you're squeezing it yourself, and even then better to just eat a damn orange at some point during the day so you get the fiber.
Your nutrition advice is kinda shit.

Nobody fucks with draph tits user, not even Cygames.

If there's anything that would get the Japanese off their asses, it's filthy Westerners ruining their vidya and anime.

I still find their reasoning behind their changes in Shadowverse to be stupid.
techraptor.net/content/cygames-interview-ccg-shadowverse

It's the same canned bullshit response they did on Granblue's latest case. Not even IS/Nintendo were that douchy when they removed a lower back/butt line from Summer Tiki.
I didn't really care for that and I'm glad they even let something like Summer Elise pass by.

You're a fucking idiot, because you didn't read. I said use the rice as a way to start eating vegetables, not as a dietary thing, it's to ease you into the whole thing so you aren't disgusted by the veggies in the long run.

And second,
So fucking squeeze it you moron.

You're full of shit, you idiot. What the fuck is with fitness and you reddit idiots. Do you like the sensation of a heart attack? Fuck off.

That and… haven't you heard, Cygames is going international, and is opening spots, guess who where the first to apply just to try and have a foothold in Japan?

cygames.co.jp/recruit/overseas/

China? :^)

In other words, some sjw who moved to japan to work as a gatekeeper advised the country that the US has strong moral objections to scantily clad women and told them it would sell better if they covered the character's up more. The japanese devs, having not lived in America, defer to the sjws judgement and assume that what they are doing is what people want, hence:

Izmir didn't deserve this. Her fate episode is too cute. She just wanted to watch her first summer fireworks and paint her memories into her ice, while hiding the fact from her friends, so not to worry them, that her ice magic is slowly killing her from the inside.

archive.is/BkHZx

So it wasnt even a nice enviroment for that poo in the loo?

But seriously, Mermaid Pajeet over there is still not taking responsibility on this pile of shit as ever.

it's likely that it was a perfect shitstorm, the team was incompetant and EA was EA.

Wow and I thought you were proud to work for the ~progressive~ game dev studio Manveer :^)

If you want to avoid the chemical stuff - this is anecdotal - but I've heard St. John's Wort recommended. It's more natural and also available in pill form - ususlly alongside the vitamins in the supermarket.

Take up what said - if this is too much at least take the advice - diet and exercise - that suits you/your situation. Exercise is always beneficial, and food changes mood.

Looks fine on my screen, text fits with the pic height.

This is something I've been wondering. Say a new Japanese company has been made in Tokyo, they're making their first game (Let's use the modern Ninja Gaiden games as their inspiration) & are just as prone to falling for the SJW's bullshit: What would happen if someone went in to advise them & say "You need to make it harder, there's not enough tits or blood, etc." If the game caught on, would the SJWs living there do something stupid? Would the Japanese companies not give a shit because the higher-ups are saying "We need money & Nippon isn't printing enough for us, go global" or would they notice?
>The japanese devs, having not lived in America, defer to the sjws judgement and assume that what they are doing is what people want
This is something that I've been wondering as well with how much Google, Twitter, Facebook, Wikipedia, etc. have been trying to stop "Wrongthinkers", wouldn't our communication with the Japs also get fucked? Wouldn't they also be in more danger because when they go on Twitter & do a survery, many leftists or goons will try to manipulate the Nips to make Social Justice not sound like a vocal minority but instead "The majority"?

There's immense anecdotal evidence that they work, and ketamine has academic papers backing it, while others don't have them yet because of the fucking drug war. At least 4 of those work in sub-trip doses, so psychological addiction isn't really possible. Also all but 2 cause no physical addiction. Quality and purity are always a concern so that's a moot point.

HAAH WAAW

Yeah and with the illegality of the fucking chemical it will naturally be produced in sub par conditions and badly so it's too risky to cure something as simple to cure as depression.

Diet and exercise are the end all on this one. Drugs are the fucking last resort here.

God this pajeet needs to go find the shiting street.

I can't compute this, sorry.

I remember seeing that one of Rami Ismail's friends was holding a conference in Japan, and trying to compare Western and Eastern sensibilities for female characters. Naturally, the Western one was completely covered below the neck, had a dykey haircut, and looked like your average "Strong Female Lead®"

twitter.com/monhannoero/status/893049747279196160

Motivation is a key factor with depression - finding those things you want to get out of bed for.

Time for me to do the opposite - to go sleep. 'Night

It's not that hard if you think about it.

"Alt right" was Richard Spencer's blog in 2010, gradually became a political umbrella term around 2014. Since it's an umbrella term with loosely defined goals, the media did what they do with umbrella terms, like GamerGate, and made it mean whatever the hell they want it to mean.

I'm more of a fan of Vox Day's approach to it, myself.

That seems to be a recurring theme when Western devs compare notes with Japanese devs.

I bet they're eating their own asses now.

I take it you're not familiar with darknet markets. Buying drugs there is actually safer than from any pusher, and it might even get delivered straight to your house. What a time to be alive, indeed.

That's the tragedy, user. If it weren't for the drug war, they would be one of the first measures. Some legal meds are actually more dangerous than the drugs I listed. LSD is safer than even the usual SSRIs.

Well I agree with that, but let's face it, taking drugs, or meds for that matter, is easier than finding reasons to live.

Anyway, sleep tight gater

Is it time? archive.is/nPVaW

I think this sums up some issues.

I know right

They can't even argue that it's "ignorant Americans" doing it to try and deflect blame, Ninja Theory is so British they shit the Queen, and Rami and his friends are mostly Dutch.

Art's been on a downward spiral long before Tumblr. Think Warhol.

The comments are not having it.

Now that's what I like to see. Though, I think the more appropriate response should be "WHERE ARE THE BACKER REWARDS, ANITA?"

Someone didn't read the leaked scripts for the entire seventh season. Jaime goes to the wall to help fight the others. And the battle was referenced in the scripts. If it looks like he died, it's just a cliffhanger.

It was never good

archive.is/RtEml

In case you where ever thinking of going back.

Oh god.

The audacity of that fucker, when Grayson fucking admitted it.

well of course thats why theres a japanese arm of the IDGA

I will forever be smug that the response they got to saying "If you don't like it, don't buy it" was nobody buying it, followed by at least one journalist REEEEEEEEEEEEEing about entitled manbabies killing a franchise "over hair".

I'm ashamed to know what this is from.

im depressed and opiates are the bomb

Reminder, it's [CURRENT YEAR + 1] and game journos are still salty as fuck. Oh my god, I didn't even notice who it was that tweeted this until now, this is hilarious.

Seeing the right wing YouTube sector basically panicking and believing they're about to be shut down has me scared too. Clearly Google, Twitter and Kikebook are moving to shut down any communication that doesn't follow the narrative. What do we do then? Normalfags are too retarded to use imageboards or anything else. And as much as it might hurt to admit, the numbers normalfags gave us were instrumental in Gamergate spreading the in the first place and Trump getting elected.

So what are we going to do when they take full control of every normalfag means of communication? It's starting to actually feel like 1984, where the common people might be the best hope, but they're too apathetic and retarded to ever do anything.

I thought when Trump won and Brexit happen we'd start to see SJWs losing ground, but if anything it seems to have made them bolder. Trump is being betrayed by his own party, the media keeps lying and lefties are choking the Internet in a vice grip and the normalfags just keep going on with their lives, burying their heads in the sand like always.

So can anyone give me something to look at here that's actually hopeful? A sign things are getting better despite how bleak some of these things look? I've spent the last three years fighting because I believed that even if I couldn't change the world for the better, I could at least keep the worst away.

So…is there something I'm missing? A place to look for hope?

I couldn't go back even if i wanted to, ip range banned, and vpn range banned.

I'm glad it got beaten out by Metal Gear Rising in sales.

but we're in current year +2

Prop up alternative sites. Spreaker, Gab, Voat, Infogalactic, Hatreon, whatever else happens to rise up to replace Youtube. That or support FOSS alternatives to converged closed-source platforms.

Not to mention the HD rerelease of DMC4.

Evening niggers. Did anything interesting happened this week? I haven't been browsing these threads lately

And a lot of people consider moving to Twitch over Youtube's new polices. I wish there was something to be done to stop Twitch's influence over gaming shit

I saw people on Twitter saying they like him and that he's Polygon's only good blogger

Soon to be year three during the gamergate era

Well, they're part of the Amazon Empire now. I still can't believe they managed to buy out Curse.

Considering the recent attempts by Twitch to cater to the weeb crowd, I'm not sure they even realize just how much influence they're gaining.

Polygon is what happens when cancer gets AIDS. There's no cure, no matter how hard you try.

That too. Telling how journalists got so shitter-shattered over consumers exercising their rights.

Especially when his higher-ups include a fucking goblin that killed a web site by using it as a platform to launch his personal witch hunts.

Tacoma stole their gaming idea from a theater play called "Sleep No More."
It even takes place in a hotel, just like Tacoma takes place in a space hotel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_No_More_(2011_play)

Oh, fuck me, so it's not even remotely original?

Heh. Lesbians.

Are there any reviews of Tacoma from sane people not sucking its dick? I could use some nice vitriol right about now.

never crossed my mind, cuckchan is aptly named from that example alone

the legal system, for one. The more they censor, the more people wake up. But, there are some cowardly rich people who don't want to be the non-cancerous youtube replacement

Youtube has continued to lose money. IIRC, Twitter had a point recently where they didn't gain any users at all. The only thing really propping up these kinds of sites nowadays are the high-profile people using them. If that changes, those sites will fall into a death spiral. Continuing to push alternative sites is our best option, as reforming the mainstream ones has proven to be an ultimately-futile effort. Normalfags giveth, and they taketh away. As you mentioned, they've been instrumental in resisting SJW bullshit, but they're also prone to falling victim to it. As to the exact "how" to fix their apathy is beyond me. A people person I'm not.

On a lighter note, the emboldening of SJWs is a clear sign of desperation. Virtually every American election since Trump's election has gone against them. Public opinion is also turning against them. BLM is widely loathed nowadays. Antifa is hated by basically everyone that isn't Antifa. The people who defended Richard Spence's (Spencers's?) sucker punching were completely blown to pieces. Terms like "triggered" and "cuck" have entered the normalfag comedy lexicon. Virtually every federal policy this year has gone against SJW desires. Gen Z is probably one of the most anti-SJW generations in decades. Barring a massive pendulum swing, SJWism in general has been set back for several decades. All they can really do is enforce their strongholds, and proclaim said strongholds to cover everything, thus giving the illusion that they're more numerous than they actually are.

That's correct. I was thinking about contacting Punchdrunk, the company setting up the play, and asking them if they can protect their intellectual property from these Fullbright thieves.

Those companies are implementing those measures at the cost of their own stocks and users. The only reason they continue to exist is their size and momentum. This shit has been going on for over a decade, did you really expect it to all just blow over in less than a year?

Reminder Ninja Theory is going hardcore on the socjus angle with their latest game, even after their first game release was "Kung Fu Chaos", a fighting/party game entirely based on Asian stereotypes. I'll be surprised if that doesn't get rubbed in their face on twitter the next time they make some big "we stand against 'ism" statement.

And I'm not talking just basic Asian imagery or something, I'm talking "Asians have tiny dicks" jokes accompanied by a constant stream of "no tickee no shirtee" dialogue. It's completely anathema to their modern look. They've got a real history of making really bad moves while screaming how progressive they are. I mean, even the usual types got pretty pissy over Mundus' hooker-wife in DmC.

Watch a playthrough if you have the stomach for it. It is so pozzed and so not-a-game that it's not even funny. I was angry after seeing parts of the playthrough and I didn't even pay for the game.
It's really a horrid cumfart from an HIV-positive midget tranny with one leg.

Do not forget the last borns of the Gen X as well.

I don't want to watch the game, I want to see someone tear it a new one.

Late Gen X is who got us in this mess to begin with.

Google can cover their YouTube losses from their profitable enterprises.
Twitter looks like it's gonna die or be taken over by some Chinese company like Weibo.

Nope, those where the ones going almost at the middle, like 1988 to 1990, 1991 to 1992 got normal

Key issue is infrastructure, youtube is big enough to handle the server load. Not a lot of other sights are.

I haven't looked for a review, but I'd love for EmptyHero to review this shit heap.

Gen X is 65-80. The problems were largely born from 77-90.

Who do you prefer Satan, the Chinese or the Saudi prince?

why did he went to a completely unknown game site to talk about it instead of one from his circle?

which pedophile is moderating it this time?

BroTeam probably will too

Then my bad, gen X is 75-80, Y is 81-92

The Chinese are better, because they'll be more ruthless towards the twitter shitters. Saudis don't care and will just have some western finance guy run the show.
Weibo will hurt those arrogant cucks more thoroughly.

Probably because it finally dawned on them that he really cannot be defended when his entire Twitter feed is nothing but how anyone who isn't a Poo-In-Loo is subhuman.

It's 1961-1981

Does this look right?

What comes after Z? AA?

That might be the biggest pile of fucking retarded cancer I've ever read.

Seems I'm using my country Generation index then, my bad

This table leaves out millenials as a generation. Although, millenials may just be a sub-generation, because if you include them then gen y and gen z get squished

ironically I think they are experimenting with modified HIV for cancer

not sure how badly bias this group is but they are insanely fiscally conservative. I would almost describe them as post-consumerist not anti but weary.

Yes, I did read a Scientific American article about that as well. Still, I doubt cancer will be curable unless there's some really sci-fi tech like nanobots to kill off and recover cancer damage.

millennials are gen Y.

This might be the first reboot movie I'm kinda hyped for. I've always been a fan of the Bronson movies.

Kotaku in Action is indeed compromised.

Stella Glow was honestly pretty meh. Until I got to the desert and then it got a bit better. I am surprised they use harder swear words in a T-rated game. The gameplay is slightly better than the Neptunia Noire game. Basic strategy is to abuse Archers and Ninjas while using Wind song. It gets old after a while. The only challenge is keeping MC alive since he's usually underleveled.

Try v/KiA?

I'm not a millenial. I was taught in high school that the millenial generation were people born 2000 and later, as they were completely children of the 21st century

DOUBLE SPACING NIGGER

Why the fuck is Playstation on there?

The wonders of having admins looking for any excuse to boot you.

Wasn't that sniped by /r/GamerGhazi's mods?

You were definitely playing wrong. He's ridiculously good.

Fairly sure it wasn't. It's pretty dead, though, sadly.

you didn't play it right.

no that is a common misconception there are plenty of different start and end dates given but they are all at or before 2000 **I think 1995 - 1996 is the more correct date.

wew

Honestly there's a large chunk of that thread not having the bullshit.

Reminder that the CIA funded modern art shit like Jackson Pollock.

Is Steve Gaynor there?

twitter.com/notch/status/892945998489767936

Not archived because it's worthless.

They could at least given him a mustache or something. Clean faced Bruce Willis in a fucking hoodie looks like a generic direct-to-dvd movie

I like how Google Earth has the same weight/importance as Iraq's invasion and 9/11 in Gen Y

could you at least post a screencap next time?

I'm wary. It's not quite cheesy enough for me, but maybe I'm remembering the originals wrong.

Are you telling me to grind? Rusty and tiddy ninja can kill faster than MC and don't give a game over if they die. I'm only 3/4s done with the game. Give me a break.

No, he's right, they've bottomed out in the shit barrel :^)

Supposedly youtube loses Alphabet money so you can't blame them too much for not wanting to operate a business that's going to be nothing but a money sink for them.

Well then that would make them gen z in the chart the user listed above

Youtube isn't going to die, government will keep giving Alphabet money sadly.

Gen Z kids in south Florida want to start a south American style Junta to kill all libs. In south America they view leftism as genetic illness .

I'm saying it's dumb to baby the MC just because losing him gives you a game over. You shouldn't have let him get underlevelled in the first place. It's not like there isn't more than enough XP to go around.
You're going to have to grind him anyway for chapters 8-10. End of chapter 8 heavily restricts who you can use, and there are a couple solo/near-solo battles in 9 and 10.

I should add that grinding takes basically no time anyway because of the extra XP. I grinded a couple characters up from level 9 and 13, respectively, to 25 in no time.

there must be a reason why services like Reddit and Youtube are still running when they never turned any profit

Isn't Reddit conde nasty, though?

When is Jason Schreier's turn?

Anyone got the tweet where anthony "the cuck" burch bitches about getting cucked by handsome jack VA rewriting the game script?
Have some lewds for your time.

For anyone that uses Pale Moon, does it sometimes break and fail to load anything when you have a large thread open or a thread gets a amount of posts when you update it?

Well sometimes Pale Moon breaks and won't load anything on any page despite the wi-fi being up, and I have to reload the browser. Other than that, not having the issue you're having. Other times it crashes when it tries to load a video or gif on twitter, or it shits the bed whenever I press PrtScr on Holla Forums, because Codemonkeys thought that screencap button was such a good idea.

Do note that that chart is for the UK rather than the US.

Does palemoon stills mute everything in the computer when playing webms in h8chan?

Not going to comment on reddit but Alphabet(don't you just love the new name) has lots of government contracts and very few specifics released about those contracts. I would be shocked if they weren't given marching orders by deep state intel agencies quite often, particularly when you consider past things like Operation Mockingbird where CIA attempted information control through major news networks. This would be the natural successor to such a program in the digital age.

It is but it still is a subcompany and when they hemorrhage money they are usually shut down, regardless how rich the top company is

no they just have different start dates for generation Z they all are saying generation Y = millennials. Even if you did combine them it would still just be just the first 5 years that would be both gen z and millennials. Just accept that you are a millennial and be glad that you are an anomaly.

Let's test that, shall we?

Doesn't do it on my end.

That's precisely what I was referring to. Trying to open another site on another tab fails and I have to close and reopen the program.

That never happened to me on my old laptop. My newer one sometimes does that, but I don't think it's 8ch since I think I think it's a driver issue when un/plugging the headphone jack.

My nigga.

You don't visit Twitter so as to not give them hits too?

Oh fuck does it ever. This usually happened when the browser cache got full.

Is this a way to say you close the browser and start again?

Oh shit, forgot to get the part, that AceRimmer is telling them to start a YT or Twitter competitor.

You know, I heard about it, but I don't think I ever saved the screencap about it. I think that's the only time I ever saw someone bitch that someone else ad-libbed, considering how beloved characters get when the actor takes liberties.

Is like you want to lose shekels.

A screencap is the fastest way to know if it is worth my time. I always add a screencap when I post stuff out of courtesy

Another thing, for anyone who uses media preview for file thumbnails, does it fuck up when dealing with certain webms? Mine does with videos I've downloaded from here and fails to render thumbs for certain files, then I get a dllhost process using up a lot of the CPU.

Then yes, it still has that issue; though I don't think it's related to Holla Forums.

Shit, thought it was a webm. Pls no bully.

I've noticed something was fucky with webms and was wondering if anyone else had this issue. Some webms simply stop loading after playing 5 secs of video, then I need to right click and open in a new tab and sometimes refresh it a few times because it brakes in the new tab too

Good luck with that. I doubt anything outside of a blockchain solution might be able to do that and blockchains only work because they have low bandwidth messaging, which won't work with video.

I read
as
< Reanon / Gorbachev

Because it popularized the CD, I guess.

Is this the one?
archive.is/NQZQc

Yeah, like I said I don't at all blame people like him for not stepping up and throwing away money on a losing enterprise. Begging for them to do so is the equivalent of begging for gibs like a nigger. And that's entirely ignoring the fact that if I'm right about deep state involvement with Alphabet they'd want to make life hell for the owner of any competitor that actually grew enough to rival youtube.

This faggot would feel a buzz from cough syrup, I swear.

I don't even know if "cuck" is a good description for him anymore. He's just a flat-out dweeb.

Considering I stole the line from Saved By The Bell in reference to Screech, I can believe it.

I think its this one

He's just an all-around loser and the cuck thing is only part of it.

Found another related tweet.
archive.is/4rRJ2
+ Danielle brain bleach.

I'll try to get an archive of that article, you lazy bum.

What did he mean by this?

It means Western Imperialism and the Age of Empires should make a comeback.

Jennifer deserved better

You know what the funniest part is? People liked "these pretzels suck" simply because it drove home to the players that Handsome Jack honestly did not give a single shit about their characters as individuals. Burch failed at making his villain actually be hated, but he wants to take credit for "Butt Stallion."

>you'll never make her into a mother
>you'll never have superkids
>you'll never have heirs

Fuck year, found official confirmation.
archive.is/dYiDU
And more Danielle because fuck it, why not?

Fucker got cucked out of everything, and I love it.

Burch just doesn't know how to write actual characters. He's a lot like Joss Whedon. One can only write witty retorts, and the other can only write "so random" one-liners. Imagine if something like New Vegas was written by Burch. Every character would be Fantastic, from the Helios Array. It's kind of funny when it's one cartoonishly inept guy who somehow got a very difficult job. It's annoying when everyone is reduced to that level.

And the thing about Fantastic is that while he's an idiot, he isn't stupid. He just happens to take the path of least resistance and got stupidly lucky doing so. Like I would actually venture as far as to say Fantastic has more depth than any of his characters.

Yeah, he's dumb, but not dumb enough to ignore a good opportunity. He's certainly an interesting character for being so minor. Then you get people like Anthony who can't seem to write anything except the wacky aspects of a character like Fantastic. If you're going to write for a living, at least be good at it.

Im sorry, I will be better next time.

The really fucked up thing is when I saw gameplay of it, the game just looked like rednecks in space.
Then with all the completely arbitrary and unbearably stupid bullshit later, it's like it ran away from its original point and just decided to be kooky for the sake of being kooky.
Where's the Southern Gentlemen in Space game?

You better.

I looked this up. If it fails to make thumbnails and freezes up, it means there's a codec failing to properly generate them. Killing the dllhost/com-surrogate is fine apparently.
I'm not sure how to fix it though, I had installed kcp but uninstalled it afterwards, I'm not sure it if it actually removed the codecs though.

>tfw all the anime series and mango series and light novel series I've been enjoying are on hiatus at the same time.

The Internet is starting to feel like TV used to. Ten thousand websites, and nothing good on.

Rewatch things you have watched before, or read new things.

I finished reading Holyland 3 days ago, good shit I tell you.

The first one wasn't all that bad. Writing wasn't great but it wasn't awful. I found the actual shooting in 2 unbearable compared to the first one, even. General Knoxx was a popular character in an expansion for the first game. His writing isn't amazing, but it's not bad. Mostly he complains that he hates being there and his boss is a literal child because of nepotism. When you finally reach him, he's so tired of it all that he's about to kill himself.

Do you read Vinland Saga? It's pretty good. (EXCEPT FOR THE FUCKING FARM ARC GODDAMMIT WHY DID THEY NEED TO SPEND THAT MUCH TIME ON A FARM?)

You can get the first one just by pressing space bar twice.

Should I break the news that everything that could be made, has been made, and that we're constantly running on re-runs if already produced ideas (Just with a different amount of spin added to it)?

Been doing that with a number of items over the past year. It's amazing how differently you begin to perceive things on a second run-through.

You could, I dont know, finish your damn vidya backlog and have fun

I forgot this one.

Tacoma is a ripoff of Echo for ps2, but without actual gameplay.

You could watch the latest horse pussy anime

No thanks.

but this orwellian simulation has cute monstergirls

In the last few months I have:

I'm just at a loss of where to go now. Nothing I look around and see sounds appealing, and all the stuff I want to see is paused/dead.

I'd rather watch hand-drawn anime in classical high fantasy setting with a pre- to post-apocalyptic threat scenario.

I've been watching Seikon no Qwaser, REC, and Kanamemo, and reading Ane Doki, Nozoki Ana, Re: Marina, and Ane Naru Mono (as you can tell, I'm into the comfy 'boy lives with girl and puts up with her lewdness but also grows attached to her + feels' kind of genre)

I find great joy in finding an under the radar show a few years old or a manga that falls under the aforementioned category to read/watch late at night, followed by getting my ass kicked in Total War: Shogun 2. I like to go into my animanko and mangos blind.

Most of my favorite shows are either already over or never got additional seasons

If you haven't watched Heavy object I recommend it to you, also read Golden Kamui, hear is getting an anime soon.

Heavy Object is a breddy alright anime to kill time with. I was surprised when the FO did a pole dance. I was not expecting that.

The first one generally took itself somewhat serious in the main game and even though the dlcs were somewhat kooky they still were grounded into the games universe, they were supposed to be treasure hunters, not fucking space heros. the gunplay in both are meh. In 2 they went ham and made it space balls but made it so everyone is trying to outdo eachother in their obnoxious behavior, since as it has been said, burch cannot write for shit. The only saving grace in 2 was fucking krieg for the main characters whos whole point was that he was a fucking nuts berserker, he was fun, but the gameplay still sucked.

Sounds like some bucko sorted himself out.
Its basically Jordan Peterson's platform condensed down and tailored to the company.

Let's face it, he's going to be found and crucified to appease the almighty vagina deity. Or more than likely Google will find some way to get rid of him so he won't be named, thus depriving him of becoming a martyr.

inb4 its one of the people who hacked google's infrastructure a while back, and has the keys to it.

Things are becoming unsorted.

archive.is/02d0Z

I WONDER WHY BIOWARE IS SO FUCKING SHITTY

That argument can be made all the way back to some of the earliest stories. The reason so much shit is recycled is because it's cheap and easy.

That'd be amazing actually if true, he'd better have a dead man's switch though.

I can a lot of Gen X's got changed from lefty to centrist due to the entire political spectrum shifting far left.

That and aging makes tends to make people more conservative.

Pretty much everyone who's not extreme left hates SJWs at this point.

Spoiler that shit, I was eating!

Here's something wholesome instead.

I'm an not a scholar of art by any means but I'd like to weigh in on this.
I think it's more about art becoming more about "intention" than skill over the years, and that didn't start with Warhol, though he obviously directed others towards this as a genre.
Coupled with the "everybody wins" mindset, I think it's easy to see what happened here.We encouraged people to play ball before they've learned the rules. They develop style before fundamentals, and that's why art today is so lacking. It's wrong.
Claude Monet is a good counterexample to this. His style is distinctive, yet his foundations are solid and you can see this in many of his works.
While Sunset in Venice is clearly a product of his personal style, he has also produced his fair share of more traditional works that are technically and visually sound.
The Garden at Sainte Adresse also has some of that stylistic influence, but by and large it looks "normal." There's only a bit of abstraction to it - I should note that I don't mean in the artistic sense, I mean the normal sort of abstraction. It adequately represents what you would actually see but doesn't overly concern itself with specifics.
And then there's La Japonaise, a portrait that presents what is seen as accurately as possible. It is not the most photorealistic piece by any means, but it's a technically advanced work that's only possible with genuine ability.
You can see these strong fundamentals in Monet's work, and that's why even the more stylized pieces remain visually appealing. They are consistent with the way things should be.
Modern artists are often inconsistent with reality, whether intentionally or unintentionally (this depends on the artist). They compensate by creating something symbolic as an "intellectual" gesture but this is merely posturing. They imitate sophistry rather than practice it, and that is why the common man doesn't respect their work.
This is opposed to something unpopular that is still understood by the common man, like opera. Most people don't consider themselves fans of opera, but they do admire the talent and passion that goes into it, and by doing so, they appreciate it as a form of art.

It's not a bad argument, but it's a disingenuous one. There's only so many stories to tell, but what makes a good narrative is not the story itself but the storyteller. A good storyteller can make a trip to the store to buy bread sound interesting. A bad storyteller can easily squander even the best of expositions.

I maintain a minimal social media presence out of necessity - my line of thinking is that if I have an account, I can at least control what photographs of me are online and to whom they are visible to when others post them - and among old friends I've noticed the blowback towards the far left.
It's rather interesting though, because some of them don't (or at least don't want to) acknowledge their changing positions. They'll contradict themselves from time to time before they've managed to connect the dots on any given issue. I'm curious to see if they'll realize this before the midterm elections. The way things are going now I feel the future is grim for members of the democratic party.

leddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/6rqpfq/community_huge_fanart_media_update_to_original/

Precious few Erika drawfagging because Holla Forums stopped shitposting and drawing animu nazi grills and instead became a global political movement intent on influencing elections and FBI investigations.

Scant few Danielle and Freya art because trap fetish is suddenly hip here now. Sweater-puppy Girl and Russian Bikini Babe no longer fashionable.

At least they appear in the *fucken awesome* Gilda Parasyte series. Danielle is best momma, but we seriously need more Freya&Polina degeneracy.

gildafag is constantly begging for free art

Remember that Goons like animu tiddies but can't admit it causing the SJWeebs that have infested anime and gaming.

No wonder goons are always raping women.

There have been 282 acid attacks in London this year and the Saudi embassy warns tourists not to walk in dark alleys.
archive.is/h8Rtd

Also for shits n' giggles, go look up on Google or whatever "acid attack" and go on the news tab.

This is all because they're too afraid of actually cracking down legally because that would be raycis. They should have brought the hammer down during Rotherham.

Modern art is shit because there is no standards and a focus on the "interpretation".
Someone probably has that pragerU webm about modern art being shit.

archive.is/3GS98
When are actual Asians gonna tell they to knock that shit off?

We both made the same mistake. Read below the headline in the image I posted.

Or wait, are they still calling middle easterners Asian here, but just not the perpetrators of crimes this time?

Have to love how they don't mention the assailants' race.

It's middle easterners afraid of other middle easterners. My statement still stands; why don't actual Asians tell the media/government to stop calling sand niggers Asians?

Correct, they're still using asian to refer to arabs, they're just victims in the story. Likely the victims of other more devout muslims.

doesnt help that she's fun to draw. also it makes people frustrated. (gildafag isnt people of course.)

i should really finish what i draw more..

Do Asians make up a large population percentage of Europe? Their own countries are surely better right now than European countries.

DEAD

Fuck the police.

We need better communication with the Japanese to let them know it's bullshit.

Most of the Middle East is part of Asia. The real issue is that East Asians used to be called oriental which is a smaller region and immediately communicates what you mean but for some retarded reason the term oriental is now considered racist.

Unrelated
Someone should tell Eltonel that making 1$ donations the only tier available on his patreon is not how he makes money.
Seriously it would be so easy to add 5, 10, and 20$ tiers if not more and actually get somewhere besides shitty double digit income for what he does.
Eltonel fucking do this you starving dumbo.

You'll never take me alive.

ledditors aren't going to make as much of an effort for something that doesn't concern their characters (other tans)
I remember there being a fuckton of Erika art. Less so of Freya and Danielle but they should definitely be on par with Gilda.

I could coach Eltonel very well to milk money, Ive been doing it with another person recently

but its just up to him how commited he is to drawing lewds and shit like not fetishy stuff but what he does anyway

Jordan Petersen is a professor that believes races are equal and faggotry is fine who helped to push things to where they are today, its simply that the golem he helped to create has gone one step too far for him and he now recoils in horror. Of course he recoils without disavowing his own actions that have helped to lead to this point. He is not /ourguy/.

Eltonel chooses to make private commissions his main method of making money.. Not entirely sure how many of these he actually gets though.

Wew

I'm not digging through a reddit thread to see what they have but if you care about it you might be able to find some art from >>>vivian/1497 to add.

I don't get why he can't just add those patreon tiers though for people who want to support him?
I'm willing to bet there are plenty of people who are willing to give him a higher stream of income simply because they want to. He can just make some small, added perks.

I don't like seeing anyone "milk" money but he's practically starving himself on Patreon as it is when he could be making a decent sum with ease.

>>>/vivian/1497
fixed

Perhaps he sees that as being greedy or asking for gibs too much, I know I've seen people express that kind of opinion about Patreons before. As it is now it primarily serves as a form of advertisement for his actual revenue stream.

I dont mean milk like exploit
I mean being able to actually make money and improve the attetion you gain

Makes sense. Doesn't make it much less retarded though. I'd commend him for holding to his beliefs, but I don't know his life situation. Usually though, artists like him tend to need the money, and refusing people who want to help you just because you *feel* uncomfortable doesn't mean you should. He's built up a lot of goodwill, just let people contribute if they want to.

Precisely, I have no idea why you're assuming that he's a starving artist in desperate need of money. If you really want to give him money so much pay for a commission.

Let's Ignore the fact that empire expansion isn't really viable in an age when the countries involved have nuclear weapons for a moment.
Is this supposed to be considered something horrible and scary?

Now I get why UK police keep calling arabs 'asian'. The only map they have at the station is an ancient roman map where turkey was still called asia

I guess it's like always when leftists tries to make a "horrible right wing world" scenario.
They are so left that their "satanic nazi world" is a good place to live and preferable to what we have now.

like this?

I'm pretty sure the guy made that image to make fun of the police's anti-right propaganda campaign, and the first image is them responding to it. Since he lives in America he told them to fuck off.

Strawman has a point. Hail Hydra.

Pretty much. Strawman gone horrible wrong.
Kind of like Teagan.

EU is rather horrible and scary, don't you think?

When strawman have better points than its creator, you know that someone is mentally ill.

So Pewdiepie let slip the thread where he gets his YLYL clips from at 1:03 and based on the post number of the post he got one of the webms from, he gets them from /wsg/ on halfchan. I know that it was fairly obvious that he got his shit from one of the chans but nice to see some confirmation.

WEW

EU is more of a caliphate than an empire.

no first for benis, therefore sage

Footfags, everybody.

wew
e
w

While timestamps are SOP on imageboards for identity, this came off awkward as fuck.

Flirting with a woman who's on an anniversary trip with her husband and talking about how she must be lonely like you is a bit more than awkward.

feet haha

Good evening.

Jesus Christ on a pogo stick, what the fuck!

are you a footfag now, marche?

He is a furry.

Na feet do absolutely nothing for me

Anons, have you people paid your respects to those souls died at the atom bomb drop at Hiroshima?

Fucking futa fags
:^)

This 9volt autismo is STILL hanging onto gamergate?

archive faggot
archive.fo/VDhvn

I cant really believe this shit is real
Why
The fuck
Is every anti gg guy a fucking creep
Like, every single time, jesus christ

I bet his defense is gonna be "it was a social experiment" or some shit

But realistically, their go to tactic is to pretend it didn't happen, and when pressed, say it was fake

I think being low on the social ladder makes you succumb to deviancy and it get worse when the left tells you it's your identity. I'm sure we're going to see some crazy shit coming from other anti-GG people.
I don't want to remind people that Zoe was into being a paid whore nude model and randie was into S&M shit. David gaysomething posted his bare ass on the internet and admited he came while thinking about gamergate. Briana is a man who pretends to be a woman who's married to an asian man who's into men who pretend to be women. You also have an endless supply of tranies and gender queer people on the anti side. I almost forgot about the pedophiles like srsbutts and that sex offender that Anita hired to monitor her twitch chat.
Sometime I think if I'm really alive or waging a crusade in hell

Wow, look what happens when your extorsionism doesn't work.

I hope he makes every little bit like this public over and over to expose them.

Makes it feel odd when we're the most outright of posting deviancy, but don't actually seem to have many skeletons behind it. Guess there's something to be said about honesty. It's one thing to be a kinky bastard, it's another to be a publicly known nudes begger, or worse, one of the cucks, pedos, and cock-loppers that fill their ranks.

Everyone is a little weird or evil. Its how they deal with it that matters.

Yes. And the yellow space rock goon.

Cults recruit people who have nothing left who are desperate to belong. 9Volt is no different.

Can't argue with these double dubs.

What the faggot.

Zoe Quinn still have nudes on Suicide Girls, I don't recommend searching for them though.

Anons in majority stay in 2D with their fetishes at least.

I'd say the majority of us have pretty clean fetishes. Aras, Traps, and Marche's furry girl pale in comparison to their pedo shit and cuckoldery.

The part that baffles me is that 9Volts foot thing is really common. How did he get roped into this? He's desperate for sure, but feet isn't that hard to find, he could find a girl who'd step on hip pretty easily. Just how uncharismatic is he IRL?

We post pictures of what we like.

We don't go ask random people on the internet for nudes and feet pics.

That we do.

Out of curiosity, what did 9volt even do that made him so popular? I remember people over on GameFaqs were mentioning him all the time, but I never really knew who the guy was and why I should care.

Is that why "source begging" is frowned upon?

Ryulong is big on GameFAQs too, and has been plugging his shit tweets there.

He's just a goon that's been in the goon twitter clique a long time.

Bullshit. Numerous anons have fetishes for loliporn, gangrape, and even inexplicable stupid crap like floor tiles and the state of Ohio, or gross as fuck things like insects, insects fucking women's brains (literally) or insects eating furries.
The only real difference between these whackos like 9volt and ours is self-acceptance.

On twitter you have a persona. Social media is constructed to make people entirely control how they appear to everybody else, and thus mentally fragile people abuse it to pretend to be something they aren't.
When you have a sexuality or fetishes you find repulsive yourself, you don't hide those; you showcase a completely different one hardcore so nobody can imagine you're anything else. However, it means lying and begging everyone to never uncover the truth, to the point of frustration, terror and nightmares.

You never sleep well again, because you can never be yourself again.
Moreover, a direct consequence is immediate and harsh violence towards anybody who ever dares even merely question who you present yourself as. You cannot risk anyone finding out, so you have to always fight the slightest hint of it.

On Holla Forums, people know their farts stink. If they enjoy smelling those, they either keep it to themselves like normal, sane assholes, or they let it ooze out of their anus and own it. "Yeah, I kinda sharted there, my bad I guess"
That makes for people with a lot more self-confidence, and actual control over who they are. They don't fear people finding out the truth, because they're fine with that truth in the first place. Even if someone made fun of them for it, they'd either laugh too, or ignore it.

Furries are the perfect example of the reverse issue however. They flaunt their sexuality continuously, to the point of being incapable of identifying anything that doesn't relate to that somehow. Their entire identity revolves around being furries. Which in a way would be acceptable, if they didn't try so fucking hard to act like this was normal to wanna fuck dogs that can smile and talk and walk on their hind legs.
Furries who just jack it to that and keep their fursuit in their closet when they meet with anyone are fine. People who can't get hard without covering their chest with shit but do so only in their own bathroom with the door locked are fine.
People who are ashamed of themselves and pretend to be something else are angry, frightful assholes. People who are proud of themselves and demand everybody accepts them as they are are obnoxious, childish bastards.

Holla Forums is the best place to consider yourself unimportant. You are not unique for your weird shit. You are just somebody. This is who you are. Learn to know yourself and accept it if it doesn't make you miserable.

And a fucking wank in the comfort of your own bed has never hurt anybody.

Kagami's art is so good. Goddamn. I've never wanted to fuck 2D as bad as I wanted to fuck Asagi, Sakura and his other characters.

Source begging is usually frowned on for lowering the quality of discussion more than anything else. If someone is posting frankly and asks for source as well, then I don't mind at all. It's the types who see some random boobs gif and start begging, but without actually posting anything of value.

A classic example is /gif/ on halfchan. It became legendary for losing all its board culture years and years ago under swarms of people begging for source on the most basic shit, necroposting and whining. They actually used to have funny threads, now they sit around posting garbage and asking each other where the garbage came from. Compare that to /flash/ or /jp/ that have pretty much the same culture since the old days. Simply having that culture of "fuck off, find it yourself" means the low effort posters don't feel welcome, especially since it's usually easy to find stuff.

Furries during that boom period of crying out they were being "fursecuted" because people were telling them that wanting to fucking a rubber daipered mandog was gay were fucking insufferable. The modern internet tranny just feels like a straight evolution of most of them, crying oppression because straight people wont suck on their shenis. The painful difference is that one is actually being taken seriously by modern culture.

Wanting to fuck the 2D feels so weird. I get jacking it to 2D girls, but genuinely finding one that makes you want to jump inside the screen and just flat-out fill her up with semen is surprising. I don't think I've felt that for any 2D except Immorta from wonderful 101 myself.

Definitely. That's why Marche sucks.

You're telling me…

what is this gay shit you post there?

That's not Kagami's art but it's really good. The artist is Aoi Nagisa/metalder

Ah, crap. I should've figured. Still, Taimanin saga has put out a lot of sexy shit.

Hue Hue.

And a lot of rape and mindbreak.

What a surprise!

I had a pleasant night's sleep and this is the shit I wake up too

You're right. Post feet fag.

I am probably more of a degenerate than he is, but even drunk I wouldn't be asking people for pics of their parts that I don't even know.

No it's because when it's openly allowed it becomes 50% of the thread.

Same thing as "anime reccomendations" look at any anime forum other than /a/ and ALL the threads are recommendation threads unless the rules contain them to a subboard

nah man, feet are disgusting also pic related

archive.is/Y9DyX

archive.is/DI5W9

archive.is/tbpXP

Hi Appabend!

God, Holla Forums is getting hammered by shills today.

They endured the Correct The Record. This is peanuts to them.

Oh hey its that ashes and echoes faggot again

Isn't South Africa the only first-world nation in Africa?

Oh hey, isn't it also the only nation in Africa with White People?

Yeah, it used to be. Then, Nelson Mandela happened and it goes downhill afterwards. It's also the time when whites have been killed left, right and bloody center and no media outlets wants to report it because after all, they're whites. They're the roots of all evil, y'know, oppressing and enslaving those "poor" Africans.

Gets me every time.

WHAT THE FUCK

Wait, I just remembered. Liberia used to be high up on the scale as well (Until the coup in the 80's)

It is also filled to the brim with rape thanks to the Africans who just don't give a fuck. They know rape is wrong, but they still rape little girls and damn near everything. Its so bad that people are actually lynching the accused rapists since the police force is so corrupt and useless.

This as well.

They do know that it was a Democrat (A respectable Democrat, but a Democrat nonetheless) that made the final call, right?

Certainly. And to the fact people like 9dolt says that they are champion of women then acts like this really tells you about the ideologies they stand for.

That faggot isn't drunk, he is just using it as a excuse to act like a idiot.

That was long ago back when Whites ruled it.

HELP

>David gaysomething
David Gallant
>that sex offender that Anita hired to monitor her twitch chat
Valis77
More brain bleach.

Wasn't he a pedophile that also happened to do longplays that Anita stole for her videos?

Valis77 was a mod for Anita's BigMilo conflict stream, and apparently, as Anita can't play games (most likely, as she's rich she thinks they're "filthy commoner trash), used Valis' videos.

Yeah, he's still got the account name up on them. Stumbled on him looking up Lords of Thunder. But he was uncovered during a stream. You still get instantly banned from anything she does if you say his name.

Pretty much. Here's LeoPirate's video on Valis: a.uguu.se/[email protected]
And more brain bleach.

I don't understand how it turned out this, we were supposed to be the weirdo degenerates but compared to them we look like normalfags.

Y'know what they say, in this modern times, the insane ones are the reasonable people.

They're finally sending their faulty jew to the factory for repairs eh?

Nigger, you ever looked into the mirror? Try browsing Holla Forums in public and see how people react to that shit.

No one is that retarded to do this in public.

I love how Alt-Furry drives them into a seething rage

Unless it's a normalfag. Then it's a problem.

4chan went mainstream years ago. If you mention it around certain crowds you might get a "is that the evil hacker who stole naked photos from those celebrities" style reaction from the MSM audience, but almost anyone under 25 has no fear of it. Holla Forums became the new boogeyman for most, at least politically and pornographically. I've got middle aged relatives who browse 4chan.

It's that special kind of insane internet weirdness that runs on just so many levels of public unacceptability that it seems to bother anyone who isn't capable of enjoying a shitstorm just for its own sake.

I just found out about the "freedom to roam" law Nordic countries have what in the fuck is this commie bullshit

The fun part is that he's a convicted sexual offender. Not alleged, convicted.

Right of public access to the wilderness and using it.

The right to use public land for recreational activities and from what it looks like some mild fishing and foraging.

This doesn't seem that socialist to me.

though they might have some of these laws in place for the nomadic reindeer herders

Yeah, but if I buy a plot of land but don't cultivate it, I don't really own it. Some jackass can come and shit on my lawn and I can't do shit about it.
Hyperbole obviously, but you get my point

Are you retarded?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

In Estonia it seems if you post a sign that it is private property or fence the land off, any trespassing is violation of the law.

I don't have a problem with that, but maybe not everywhere, but I think in Norway that includes land people "own".
I could be wrong given my info is coming from a farmer in Norway and five seconds on Google.

Leaving out the fact that a lot of us don't do this fantasizing is quite a bit different than actually messaging her. If there's anyone here trying to flirt with her and acquire pics despite knowing she's married stop.

he's not a shill just an actual schizo.

WEW

I don't ever remember begging a married nip milf for pictures of her feet.

Nah, I'll give her clearly shitposting flirtatious replies sometimes, but that was just pathetic

Why does all antifa and comunist looks like cockhungry raging faggots?

Does comunism spread so much famine that they have to eat dicks?

I do not recall asking for feet pics of a married Japanese MILF.

archive.is/1K83A

That's so scary and hillarious at the same time.

Your archive is broken.

That can't be true.

Also, fuck the corruption of the term meme.

Why is that "game" being shilled so hard? im bi and even I think it's garbage.

because yay gays, its like you've forgotten all the shilling for Gone Homo.

Faggot.

Just kidding, be whatever you want.

And how are they saying they are not represented? The last biggest western RPGs allowed you to choose between horrible trannies and hipster faggots. Isn't that bisexual for them?

Slightly offtopic, but imagine being this pissed over a kid's game deciding which is the better condiment that you compare it to Trump's victory.
archive.fo/ZovS5

Oddly enough, the archive didn't work on any of my Firefox forks, but it worked on Midori.

Confirmed. Forehead midget faggots are much more skilled shooting spunk.

Literally Who?

Sounds like someone needs to git gud.

>TFW you will never meet a feminine woman who is willing to trade your memes for handholding and headpats and will want to play games with you
>TFW you never find said woman and want to start a family

That one journo at Dorkly who kept calling gamers pissboys, even making a laughably east-to-exploit comic about it, to the point that I think he might actually have a piss fetish. Don't have the comic on me, sadly.

It's not really being shilled so much as these faggots FINALLY listened and just made a game of their own instead of polluting something already beloved by everyone else. They can finally feel like they have something, except they can't even do that because of threatening a fan artist and their retarded ideological purity tests.

reminder that niggers are terrible at shooting

Didn't people dig up a shitload of tweets that suggest that he has some weird fixation with piss and shit?

He's right. He's not mad…
He's pissed

Because most of them are.

Again, even if this were the case if you want to donate more money to him so much request a commission. If you seriously cannot think of anything for him to do as a commission ask for Freya artwork, that's seriously lacking.

Okay.

This fucker just won't shut up about the vols

I've seen anons here wonder what she looks like and guess that she's cute, but I've never seen anons go to her and beg her for pictures of her feet like that creep. Not even Holla Forums's own footfags stooped that low.

What in fuck

twitter.com/timsoret/status/894262167167434752
archive.fo/IK66k

Is his twitter hacked or what is going on lol

archive.is/yLHRn

Tim's an idiot.

To be fair, he didn't really beg them. Picture related.

The extreme left does hate SJWs, not the least of which because they're making people think the left is about whining over shitty TV shows. And I'm honestly baffled by thinking there's been a shift to the far left, considering grandpa Sanders is barely a social-democrat but was painted as a Bolshevik.

No shit, wonder how long until they beat him back into submission though.

By beg I meant "threw a tantrum like a nigger while asking for gibs like one"

Looking at the thread it's actually stupider but less malicious than that. They deleted it because you linked your twitter account. There's another post with the information on the front page now. The part of the rule you supposedly violated is this:

Except it's not even a "random stupid thing said by a nobody", it's actual information spread by a pro-GG person. I think they didn't like you posting your own twitter account and were looking for a reason, which is pretty stupid.

twitter.com/mombot/status/894271954516975616

Mombot putting coal on that fire

ARCHIVE ALL OF IT

i don't get it

archive.fo/SwJ8m

Aw. That's a shame. Mombot shouldn't have done that, given how much credibility she has, but I can see why she did.

Frankly, this is a really salient point, but it's gonna fly over everybody's heads because MUH MOMBOT, ZACH etc etc etc

twitter.com/mombot/status/894274451558211584
archive.fo/fazjg

I'm firmly against shit like this because I believe in reputation economies, it pissed me off when that Monero fluffypony faggot pulled this shit too.

goddamnit okaa-san

Good on you. I agree with that. Its wrong.

God damn it. This sadly isn't going to help anything. The fact that it's fake is just going to give them ammo against her for normalfags. I get she was trying to make a "point" but honestly she should have waited to see if people actually called out 9fag for it who weren't us, because history has shown that SJWs will bend over backwards to cover for their own. So honestly, this doesn't even prove anything because I doubt his defenders even got mad at him for it.

If this was her attempt at Zach Attack 2 it failed, I'm sad to say. This was poorly thought out. I'm of the opinion that in GG making shit up is a bad practice in general. Hell, it's what got King of Pol shut down back in the day and disillusioned Hotwheels.

on that note

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/894274753686638593

and

twitter.com/BroTeamPill/status/894264366241128448

You're probably seen this post before, but if you haven't it's a list of things to try from a psychiatrist that can help:
slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/16/things-that-sometimes-help-if-youre-depressed/

That post is mostly about lifestyle and environment stuff, but in terms of actual anti-depressants I don't know if you're using any, but at the very least they're worth trying rather than dying or if it's otherwise not going away and you're staying alive without happiness. And if you use or start using an anti-depressant and it doesn't work, actually get your psychiatrist to switch you to a new one! Lots of people with treatment-resistant depression will have one thing not work and then another works for them but often psychiatrists won't suggest it on their own for some reason. Some people switch around a few times without success and then find something more obscure like MAOIs (older anti-depressants that were mainly abandoned because you have to eat a special diet with them) that works for them.

Also if you're still living with those parents you mention it sounds like a poisonous environment, consider moving out as soon as possible. The people in your life and immediate environment have a big impact on day-to-day mood, even beyond what you notice.

That was pointless.

Found the fartfag. Into the gulag you go.

I miss /flash/

Image associated.

Where is the proofs?

Rusing goons in a private chat to get them to reveal their hypocrisy is one thing. Rusing everyone with fake screen caps that slander someone on the chance that SJWs might eat their own and show hypocrisy when they're known for doubling down and defending their own even if it's hypocritical is fucking stupid. Mombot's gonna get nothing but heat for this.

There's also the fact that its not even like the reaction here was hypocritical. People actually trusted both the screencaps against Robinson and the screencaps against 9volt, its just that the ones with Robinson the woman was flirting back and the ones with mombot it was clearly one-sided with a married woman.

We need to chase mombot away because of her crime just like we did Oliver.
Who is with me?

Not your army.

Still. For fuck's sake Mombot. We aren't supposed to give them ammunition, just wait for them to give us ammunition to make memes to turn normalfags.

Here's your (you), you can criticize someone for doing something retarded without wanting them gone entirely.

In the post the user replied to

I'm glad you mentioned this. Look at these amazing examples of figure drawings, the sort of thing that artist was talking about. Most people would think "wow, he must be a great photorealistic artist". Except their author is fucking Picasso. That fourth pic was drawn when he was 15. He's known for pictures that are the polar opposite of realistic, yet he was a master of the basics. You have to master the rules before breaking the rules.

Not an acid attack but still related: archive.is/IerGf

GG was right again.

I wonder if the clique will chase him away pfffffft

It was a retarded ruse, the DM screencaps are fake.

Pretty much this. We should let mombot know that it was a bad idea and give her reasons why. No need to chase her out.

Whoops

So… what is our baker up to lately?

No, we need to chase her away because she is damaging our brand.
She needs to pay!

Trying to find the appeal of anal sex is one of those.

You got rused.

Alternatively a simple R63 of the "Dream Daddies" or a picture of delicious food would've been better.

Reminder to filter and not give (you)'s you fuckers.

We need to chase (you) away.

Guy is clearly joking

I'm well aware he's joking, but its in an attempt to bait (you)'s, replies and waste time. Its a shitty joke as well.

It's okay, I'm already getting my boys on twitter fired up, we'll show this slant eyed rice cooker joker a thing or two…

The problem with the whole situation is that this is basically the only way you can truly reach people and show that trusting screenshots and screenshots alone is a fool's endeavor. We've seen it before where if all we do is ask for proof they can just maintain their attack, "Typical white men not believing minorities and their struggles" or whatever. In this way, you've baited them into a trap, and you can show them their folly by pulling off the cloth that's covering the ruse. Unfortunately, unless there's some sort of consequence for falling into the trap (like ZachAttack, which is what anons above said) really, nothing comes of it. There needs to be tangible consequences, which is where mombot drops the ball here. I doubt there's much they can do, I don't think this is ammunition for aGG, like some are saying. What are they gonna do? "Hey look at these people who went on a wild goose chase because of screencaps?" The simple retort is, "You mean like you guys always do?" I think it's just an exercise in futility. A good message for an audience unwilling to listen. Also, revolt fuck off, we're not running anyone out of town. Get the fuck back yo your shitty containment board, you spergs.

Guy is joking in an attempt to conflate legitimate criticism of someone with acting like a revoltard.

The wheels are already in motion.
You cannot stop it now…

I'm kind of annoyed. I appreciate the funny ruse cruise but making shit up not helping.

I'm also annoyed because the image of 9volt in my head is is no longer the awkward feet-chasing retard

I just thought of something. Wouldn't Twitter, Facebook, & Google's plan of censoring anything that isn't left-wing and SJW backfire hard? Assuming this user's post & also assuming that the normalfags aren't gullible & prone to falling for SJW lies, wouldn't that just make more people shit on them because the sites only display left-wing propaganda on how "Diversity is great", "Islam is the religion of peace", etc.

user…

It's disingenuous to call it first world if only 10% of the population actually had that living standard.

Seriously? This will make him more popular. Come on Mombot, if you wanted to prove that point, there were better ways to do it.

Are you fucking kidding me?

Did Mombot recently suffer head trauma?

Yeah I took too long to write that post while reading the thread.

I agree. I don't think it was the best thought out plan, but I'm not sure how else to make people realize that screenshots of DMs are stupidly easy to fake.

Makes sense that a communist cares more about something like "living standards" while ignoring things like murder rate. The only thing you retards pay any attention to whatsoever is economics as if that determines all of human behavior. Most decidedly not the case because if you want to say that being poor is what makes niggers violent criminals then you can't insist that they're in a better economic situation right now in South Africa when the rate at which they're murdering boers is soaring.

Hitler dubs aside, I basically feel like this about it:

You're getting ahead of yourself, user. I didn't say anything about crime rates not being a factor in the quality of life, and I agree that pure materialism isn't a good idea. Cultural and other non-material aspects definitely play a role. Not to mention the multiracial government has been unbelievably incompetent too.

The real issue with that is that the original screencaps were probably real, particularly when they weren't particularly incriminating. The flirting, while awkward, was mutual by their own admission with one woman saying she teased him more than he teased her in a screencap and another talking about how she couldn't wait to drive up north and hang out with him.

If anything, it makes me wish it'd happen more often, simply because they make no attempt to verify and end up self-destructing in their own ignorance. "Teaching them a lesson"/admitting it's fake might teach them actual critical thinking, which will only do the opposite of the best result.

But that's just my lowly opinion, feel free to ignore.

I have to admit Mombot really messed up that one. I can see why she did it, but she shouldn't have done it. Now they are just going to use it against us and it gives them more incentive to attack us in a similar manner. I have a bad feeling this is going to lead into something disastrous.

Let them do their thing and we can counter it easily. AGGers arent the smartest at long term planning.

Let's be honest here, they're probably just going to rehash #ZachAttack again.

I fell for it, but she should've waited a bit longer before revealing it

That'd be slimy as fuck.

This.

archive.is/XZARQ

archive.is/GqfoV

archive.is/PtHXI

Honestly, she shouldn't have used 9volt, or anyone, in the first place. And, honestly, I can't see a way for this scenario to go down well. To be blunt, faking stuff to make people look like an idiot doesn't prove a point. It just makes you look like an ass.

voxday.blogspot.com/2017/08/suppressing-dissent-at-google.html

Honestly she's starting to look like one on twitter right now. Mombot is bae but this time around she just needs to log off the twitter account and stop posting for today.
archive.is/oKbBt

Wait, that second poll got its shit fucked up, didn't it?

This whole John McEnroe thing reminds me of an incident here in Germany. Back then in 2011, I think it was facebook or some other shit place like that, some people said that women soccer sucks. So some triggered female journalists jumps in and says something like "if you weren't a total idiot you would know that the female team beat the male one" and nobody has any idea what she means because the male team never played against the female one. Turns out she thought the male and female teams play in the same tournament. The german male team lost the world cup 2010, but the female team won the 2011 world cup.

It's a logical thing, but for some reason woman don't want to accept that they suck at sports. Does anyone have the, I think it was red bull, motocross clip where woman were to weak to drive those things and basically just rolled them through the track?

BAKING NEW BREAD, RELEASING AT 700

Bread Title: Pure Furies Edition

I don't think so, I think that its just that STEM tends to attract a lot of people who are against information suppression even when they strongly disagree with the matter. Its obvious that there's a decent chunk of people at Google who aren't in the camp that want to fire him.

twitter.com/mombot/status/894273912954957824

I have to thank whoever made the spongebob socialism thing, normalfags actually like it. They are getting there, but they still fall for shit like "guns are bad" and "britain has good police". Stupid sheltered canadians.

Archives?

twitter.com/mombot/status/894300594453663744
archive.is/rlFmh

Oh my god, he's actually trying to go "yeah, that's pretty bad, but…"

Are these people fucking insane? With these amount of people I can't consider them all to be maliciously misinterpreting the essay. Either they haven't read it or they don't register anything they can't remotely cry about when it's so obviously disagreeing with them. Nuance is dead.

Archive

DING DING DING

Hue

Hue

Isn't the Dark Tower basically The Last Action Hero but with a misraced Gunslinger and the evil god of the book being a straight white male?

She's been arguing with goons too much, their piss obsession is starting to rub off.

2 of them are managers at Google, these aren't randoms.

archive.is/bYHM8
Apparently, our trustworthy EVA-01 got blocked by a furry. I wonder what that says.

Where ids da proofs?

archive.is/sL0iL

archive.is/xZjme

It is a google search with a screencap of the "top stories" section.

Here, I even made a new version just for you guys.

Good shit user.

Keep in mind most of Forbes is literally a collection of blogs now. People make some sort of deal with Forbes and then mostly write whatever they want. One of those is from "InsertCoin" and the other is from "Scottmendelson".

This shit will backfire on her. They won't let it slide, mark my words.

mein neger

It will a bit, but they have to be careful too otherwise their own claims will be met with normalfag scrutiny as hoaxes.

imagine what it's like to be a sandnigger. You live in a shitty sandy place, the weather is to fucking hot, your road sucks, your buildings suck, you probably got shit internet, your shit internet is censored, your religion forbids you to masturbate and watch porn.

Is this really the "hot bed of SJWs"? Because i think I am on the wrong place.

Guise, I want to archive a please use archive.is article, but I get this shitty "Error: Network error.". Is there a way to bypass it?

Wow you almost got us there, goon :^)

Vice? I think the go-to method for their archive 404 is to use freezepage.com now.

For Waypoint, put this in your bookmarks toolbar:
javascript:(function()%7Bvar%20loc%3Dwindow.location%3Bif%20(window.location.protocol%20!%3D%20%22https%3A%22)%7Bloc%3Dwindow.location.toString().replace(%2F%5Ehttp%3A%5C%2F%5C%2F%2F%2C'http%3A%2F%2Fwebcache.googleusercontent.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcache%3A')%3B%7Delse%7Bloc%3Dwindow.location.toString().replace(%2F%5Ehttps%3A%5C%2F%5C%2F%2F%2C'https%3A%2F%2Fwebcache.googleusercontent.com%2Fsearch%3Fq%3Dcache%3A')%3B%7Dwindow.location.replace(loc%20%2B%20'%26num%3D1%26strip%3D1%26vwsrc%3D0')%7D)()

It's the little things

probably should have asked this before click it, but what exactly was that supposed to do?

Even Steemit is better than Forbes, and they're a blog that rewards people with crypto-currency.

If traps are so hip how come there's so little art of guide-tan?
damn i miss danielle and polina art
megane a best

for the same reason why Gilda and Miranda aren't around here.

I'm part of a steemit discord and we've had some guys make thousands off of it within the span of a month. I've only made about $200 but I've not been that active.

It's a workaround for archiving Waypoint articles, assuming you're visiting the Waypoint article at the time.

I still crave more muscular/athletic Freya art.

fuck that place

Its like saying fuck imageboards because Holla Forums is shit.

Is that an out of character cr1tikal?

What? It's like still using cuckchan actually

This was not a good idea, but god damn, the SJWs have been caught faking so much shit and got off with not even a slap on the wrist.

How is that the same? Discord is bad because the owners are scammers and probably SJW's. that's totally different from "fuck imageboards because Holla Forums is shit.". Because one bad place doesn't make the entire site bad. But a website having bad owners does.

Hmm. he really does sound like cr1tikal.

I honestly didn't watch the video till now. Anyways its still worth it to me to use discord, the only thing I use it for is to network with some people on crypto speculation and frankly I'm profiting financially more off of that than they're profiting off of me. I don't discuss personal matters.

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

That was weak. Your hot takes will have better luck next time marche.

Because youtubers.