Game sub genres that should exist

Is there a alternate universe out there where stalker clones became the dark souls clone of today?

Plastic Guitars

Isn't the guy who makes those videos a huge liberal fucktard who includes his backwards-ass politics in his videos often?

I think what helped the souls games become prominent is because there was at least some good games that are generally regarded as at least 8 or 9 out of 10s

stalker's often in that 5 or 6 territory.

this doesn't exist

Because of the glitches?

You got the unedited version?

I hope not.

What helped the Souls games become prominent was GoT and the general trend towards "ow the edge" in fantasy that it rode in on.

all ass too

STALKER isn't streamer or casual friendly. Souls isn't casual friendly BUT it can be memed and streamed by other people so people buy it even if thy don't play through the whole thing cuz everyone else is doing it. another thing is stalker is already within a genre of clones, if a casual wants to play an open world RPG with guns they will play fallout 4.

in a way, count your blessings that STALKER isn't mainstream popular because it would probably ruin aspects of it that makes it fun

Tacticool MMOFPS

Gotcha covered.

thank you

part of it, nothing new or interesting it tried was a success

it's pretty much a modders public onahole at this point

And what a beautiful Onahole it is.

forgot image

yeah, which is why the only attention it will ever get in the future is "look at this zany new way to stalk in stalker" as they showcase a new mod that includes cfg tweaks that make it a totally unique experience this time we promise (tm)

Fuck, I know you're right…

I have no idea why STALKER series never got more popular among difficultyfags. STALKER, especially SoC is actually pretty hard.

The shotgun one was honestly hotter. I want to threaten cute creatures with big guns strictly for sexual reasons.
Is there a game anywhere like this? Maybe a Doom WAD?

There's probably a Skyrim mod for that

The Souls games are just action RPGs. Stalker is a first-person shooter. Both genres are fairly plentiful, even today. I don't really see what the issue is.

Funniest thing I've read today.

Is too hardcore for let's play faggots like markiplyer.

*shrugs*
-W-

I've always felt like SoC was "Morrowind with guns". Maybe that's why normalfags don't like it.

Because Fromsoft games are all so unique and distinct, amirite?

You know I'm right. I'm not saying that DaS wouldn't still be relatively popular or its fans would love it any less but GoT is doing to low fantasy in pop culture what Star Wars did to Sci-Fi in pop culture.

Thousand Land, Cookie & Cream, Metal Wolf Chaos, Kuon, Shadow Tower Abyss…. You tell me

What do people mean by this, the only one I can think of is Ni-Oh