Korean Gaming

Jesus I thought the whole idea that everyone in Korea was a gamer was just a meme.

I'm watching a fucking K-Pop interview and they talk about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/how-south-koreas-government-is-destroying-the-korean-gaming-industry/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wow, I never knew Korea was this based before.

I was watching a korean drama and one of actors asked the other what are you reading? to which he responded checking the s4 league of legends patchnotes it was so random and had nothing to do with the show at all.

they don't play good games, they just play mobas and overwatch.

yeah and what do most idiots play here?

But what makes you think mobas are acceptable? Do you believe in fucking a gook because she looks elsewhere in the pile of trash? I think not.

I don' know if thing have changed since the whole country took the redpill and decided to purge their Hilary from power but when it come to gaming, Korea is hell
Not just because they play nothing but mobas, mmos and anything Blizzard shits out but because the state has draconina laws that fuck vidya in the ass
Not just vidya gamers, but vidya makers and traders as well
you get more jail time for having a non hentai loli folder in your PC than for having actual CP
there was this jpg circulatin about a gook user explaining how his country was the SJW distopian future we all feared would happen here

A moba is more acceptable than a mobile puzzle game.

Fuck korea stupid shits and fuck you .
. .

They're about as based as the Literally Whos.

Here, have the entire pic.

Yeah, must be also the reason why most of their game companies are moving out of Worse Korea over to China, Japan, and Taiwan. blogjob.com/oneangrygamer/2016/03/how-south-koreas-government-is-destroying-the-korean-gaming-industry/

They don't play real games. Just grindan games.

Exactly. Anons here like to throw around screencaps of a certain user who claims to be from worst korea, but there is no way to verify that he is telling the truth. He's probably just fishing for (You)s. SK is not a "feminist hell" or whatever you guys think.

t. Propaganda Minister of Worse Korea

Fuck off Gook

Get back to your shithole and stop pretending to be someone else, cockroach.

You are just a shitty fuckin gook, your country has no ideas copycat crook

So wheres the Breitbart, Independent etc etc coverage of this? If this is such a huge deal.

Koreans are gross.

All asians are

She was actually worse since she was literally mind controlled by a witch hired by a conspiracy group called the 8 godesses consisting of the 8 richest female CEO's in Korea.

And gook user was simply unattractive because it's still easy for white men to get laid and niggers cause disgust among koreans.

Anyone got a megalink of second pic?

Get out.

Korea at its worst is bizarro Japan and at best discount Japan.

Gooks are not only the most shallow people on Earth, but you would have to have a tupperware fetish to find a Korean attractive.

lmao loser.

Were you not around when this shit went down or are you just the GIDF

just point me to the articles, any articles, even a good blog.

All media reported it as

someone must've said something other than one korean guy on one thread.

If ti's as big as he claims it is, there should be some independant site somewhere he could link to. Otherwise SK is actually even better at stopping info from getting out than NK

the bbc documentary or the weeb material?

t. gook jew

Go back to whining about the six zillion comfort women

Gooks really are a sickening race of people