4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game based off an anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Evenin' folks.

Jojo HFTF

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

THREE MORE DAYS

I practically feel NEET again already, its amazing. Today is going to suck but I have easy shifts the last two days so that'll be nice.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

Persona :3

I am really depressed this shit wasn't as good as i was hoping it will be. I guess 20 years for one man is yet not enough.

Xenoverse 2 without a doubt.

I think its pretty good. Its basically more wizardry 7 and thats all i want.

How goes user

Whats wrong with grimoire

>Go talk to fairy guide drunkard afterward.
He’s lived for who knows how long, helped a number of different stray souls with their possessions, and yet apparently no one has thought that an animal might feel sad and possess it? That was actually a pretty easy possession as well.

On another note I think captcha is a fujoshi, just look at this shit.

I don't really have a habit of playing licensed games, honestly. Have played a number of games that got either anime originals or adaptations from them though.

One more double shift for the week tomorrow. Stealing people's recycling to get some cash for PAX.

Idk Fighting Mania it's an arcade game.

Bought grimoire, since it actually came out. Also grabbed silent storm since it was cheap. Went driving again. It was a good day.

It being full of bugs and awful resolution turn me off. Fucking crashes, mouse glitches, 4:3 resolution… Its like i am trying to launch 90's title on modern machine.

Well then whats your favorite anime based off a game?

How much you going to spend at PAX?

Went driving where?

The fuck

Not sure what's there yet. They just revealed the musical guests, and Swery65 will be there apparently.

Its perfectly fine on my machine. The only big bug is that the mouse lags when spells are cast and enemies die. The resolution is fine, though i play in windowed. Not a single crash. Im playing on win10 too.

From my sisters to around where my aunts is and further. Had to deal with road construction.

The Kill la Kill g- oh wait it's never getting one; I guess DBZ:BT 3.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?

Only if you watch anime nerd

sleep snug, smug

would you fuck your black cousin with down syndrome because she isn't human, so technically you're not related?

Who

Been a bit of that on my drive to work every day lately. So sick of that crap.
Tired of driving in general. I love it but driving 2 hours a day on a boring road with tons of old dumb asses slowing me down is driving crazy.

How goes user

Fucking kikess. Fuck you too, Yaq and Johnny, for ratting him out.

Well, in most cases I'd rather play the game if it came first, as I don't think anime adaptations tend to do that good a job (though it depends on the type of game). I did really enjoy Twilight Venom though. Shame the ending felt so rushed though, but I pin the blame there on Sony.

How does it feel, knowing your only contribution to society is sitting in an IRC and talking about how shitty the world is, despite rarely leaving the house?

What kind of nerd watches anime?

Guy who did Deadly Premonition and Dark Dreams Don't Die.

This better be an fbi honey pot

I live in a city where people are actually suicidal when driving. 2 fucking walls right next to eachother were destoyed due to crashes.

I like heritage for the future.

Anyone watching anything interesting? I'm watching the G1. pls post

What games that from?

What are you talking about? I worked full time for 6 months and have my nipponese vacation coming up soon.

Oooooh. Never heard of this dark dreams game though.

I know that feel tbh

Is swery gonna announce a new game. I loved DP so much.

mo fukn gundam on da dreamcast tbh i think monica

shieeet u doin gud fam?

wuz gud monica

ayyy monica u okay mayne

i member dem days when pc games wuz kind of a crap shoot

How goes user

ye montana livin the life
Need a new game though, finally bored of das2.
Whats good in the hood fam

Not bad; tired of work mostly. Yo how much are you saving up for that Nipland trip if you don't mind me asking; I feel like planning a trip during the holidays.

Same old same old, how's it hangalangin' witchu X?

Luckily there is a ton of backroads i can drive on, but they havent been repaired probably since before i left and came back.

It was for Xbone and PC. That's why.

He started up a new studio a few months back. So probably.

Fine, just watching the G1.

Standalone anime set on an incarnation of Filgaia, from Wild Arms. It's not an adaptation and thus did what it wanted. I found it pretty enjoyable despite it being pretty episodic.

Speaking of anime though, anyone know how the series Basilisk is? Saw a boxed set (like, actual wooden box) today of the whole series for a bit over $20.

Pretty sure bestiality is illegal everywhere, except maybe Canada and the middle east.

Pirate grimoire and give it a try, it runs on toasters.

Nice. You think he is gonna make that DP sequel?

I'm spending 3.5k on my trip total. Maybe a couple hundred more in expenses for shit I had to buy like passport/backpack etc etc.

You could very easily go for 2.5k if you want to be cheap about it.

Flights around 1k~ Hotel can be as low as 25$ a day if you do hostels. I think I'm paying like 40$ for a cheap hotel. Food can be cheap if you stick to bento boxes and ramen. Attractions like museums and shrines are around 5$. This is all staying in Tokyo though. If you want to go around the country you gotta get a JR pass and shit and thats more expensive.

shieeeeet lotta lawyer shit monica

long n strong monica but dey say'n i ain't pay mah taxes

dey rly do like, tournament style pro wrestling, w/ lyk a bracket monica?

Yep.
Seminar on sunday, then one day of work monday, then three days off to shitpost and drink all day.
Going to be a very crusey week.
I need a new game to play though. Something that I can pour a bit of time into that isn't boring as shit.
Didn't halo get an anime?

welcome back, Smokes.

They always gotta fuck with a nigga man.

Yeah I got some initial d shit all around me living in mountains and all. Its pretty comfy when I go down some random backroad and its all windy and has cliffs at every corner that you could die on if you fuck up.

That explains it.

Might do. Hows the combat?

What you get arrested for now?

Oh wait, did you meant he greentext? Tsugunai: Atonement. Actually really enjoying it. Wish I knew how to guard against magic though. I've got an accessory that allows for it, but I can't seem to figure out how to get it working right.

No clue. Hope it's cool.

Today sucked.. I tried getting my Wii to play pirated games today, but it isn't working and I don't know why. Also me and three other friends were going to play Puyo Puyo together, but one of them said that it wasn't a good time so the event was postponed. Finally I tried having a little frozen yogurt in the hopes that I'd be able to digest it but it did not go very well.

This tournament is only once a year, and it's not a bracket. It's a round-robin style. Us westerners don't really know those that well.

Good to be back. It's been a while man, how's it been? Life treating you well these last few months?

You know how wizardry's combat is basically a vn, its that but 2x as slow.

Play dark souls 2!

Can you play a mage in that at all?

Sorry fam, hope tomorrow is better for you.

I've had a wii for years but have been too lazy to set it up for pirate shit for that reason. Though without a pc that might be a great option. Should do that.

No thank you!

Hopefully they did it to him just for being a nignog.

I never did get an answer in that Wii thread for my own question either, as to if it's safe to download that IOS I need to run a game.

Thanks pally; that doesn't seem like too high a price. I can budget, sell some shit I don't need, and put in some extra time by December.

eybody wrassle eybody else one time?

Yeah, when cleve said it has 600 hours of gameplay, i believe him.

Yes, I think.

Yeah its not so bad. The flight is the most expensive thing by far. Once you are there its not too bad.

I'd do it soon because you really want to buy your flight and stuff 3 months or so out. Plus booking your hotel/hostel before they all get booked up. I think I snagged the last room in my hotel and I booked in like 3 months in advance.

I don't know if I have the willpower for that much game these days.

Think I've got like four or five in there now.

Every character can cast, because your spells stem from runes stored in amulets. Amulets, runes, inventory, money, levels, and accessories all carry over to whomever you're possessing.

Though, I will say I have yet to get an actual squishy wizard character. That fat monk's probably the closest though, but he's more defensive than offensive. His maces don't do much and his spells seem about average unless hitting weaknesses, but he tanks hits, especially magic, like a motherfucker.

I still have that empty feeling after beating Witcher 3. Help.

I can power through it over the weekend, trust me.

Yeah. Bit of fuckery with the weather but it's alright now. The new lab job is working out really well too.
What about you? I heard you quit smoking.

There is no stopping the suffering, nerd.

I get that after every persona game.

The cIOS? I did that about a few hours ago and my wii still boots and stuff.

Weren't you breaking the law back and the day? How'd you get past that shit?

I just want a game where I can play a comfy wizard

Dark souls 2!

It's worse since in Witcher 3 they break the fourth wall at the very end.

No.

I can fit 600 hours into 48 easy, you just need a little motivation.
try gothic 1, 2, and risen 1 for comfy wizardry.

if you think thats bad, the mc fucking dies at the end in p3

Which one has the best combat?

Yes.

u eva try elona monica?

I already know that, nigger.

nah whats that?

Risen 1 has easier combat, but it has stability problems on pc. Gothic has harder combat, but it runs better and i think it is just a better game overall.

So you've finally evolved into your final form as a mad scientist, huh? Exciting times for the Texas-New Zealand alliance.

Only cigarettes. Still smoke these horribly cheap cigars like Clint Eastwood.

Just came back from a trip to Florida, met some guys from the thread. Pretty cool guys, we had a hilarious amount of banter disrupt my poker lesson, and I [spoiler]got some poor fucker to start smoking, unintentionally.
The poor fuck.[/spoiler] Overall tons of fun.

Audit is coming up so we'll see but because I can't do anything about it now I don't see any point in worrying about it. Chances are they won't notice so long as I and no one else tell them when I actually started working there.
They'll either fuck my shit up or just say "wow what a retard" and call it a day if they do find out.

Why even give me that as a result, Jewgle? Or is the implication that no one would even bother with playing this game over Mario RPG?

No, there's a particular IOS my Wii wants to install before it'll let me play Rodea in the Disc Channel. And trying to play it with an alternate disc loader isn't prompting the IOS download through it, and the game crashes played through that anyhow. I'm just not sure if downloading that IOS is going to fuck my Wii's softmodding up; game's too far past the end of the Wii's currency, and hard to find physical these days, so there's not a lot of information in regards to how the disc interacts.

Yeah but which one is the most fun

Oh yeah I should book sooner rather than later; maybe after I have half the amount needed I'll start doing that. I'll start planning later in the morning.

I feel you man; imagine how I felt hearing MGSV got an update recently only to find out it was just adding Revolver Ocelot (Revolver Ocelot) to the FOB mode instead of anything decent'

Elona is the best nethack clone to grace god's earth

Risen. Tbh gothic can get a bit frustratig at points.

Like, single playable-character game, or party oriented?

it's a jap rogulike but is all anime, i think u can set it 4 no permadeath, lotsa mods n shit.

What kinda stuff you want to do there anyway?

Other things to look into is mobile wifi/sim cards. Also if you have a bank account you can use in their atms or not.

What is this 1999

How old is it?

Single player. Action based combat. First person if possible.

Looks too autistic for me

Any lewd mods?

2007 i believe. Its an early 360 game.

I'm sure that things will be fine. At worst you've only lost about 60 bucks,

No, it's fun you nigger.

i am da wrong nigga 2 axe but it's a jap game that westerners translate n mod n shit so, i'm guessin yea but i got none 2 recommend.

give it a go monica, what do you plan to do on da flight? autism can b comfy n shit

I don't own any xbaux consoles.

What is fun?

I have no clue at all. Maybe load up anime on my phone and try to watch it with headphones. Don't know if a shitty united economy ticket even has a screen on the back of the seat in front of me honestly.

went out socially for the first time in months it felt like. even went to an after party. Unfortunately i still felt very out of place and it made me jones for a smokes the worst since when i quit, had to go buy an electronic ciggie just to take the nerves off.

it's weird, i don't think anyone out there dislikes me directly and most people are friendly to me but i just feel like a waste of space and can't keep up with the conversations most of the time

a jojo game i guess because i can't think of any other anime based games i've played that i liked enough to remember

Only other piece of art I've seen is a shitty doodle on some notebook paper someone made.

I seem to recall hearing Eternal Ring had a casting oriented focus. Maybe consider that?

Well I'd rather double-check first. I mean, yeah. it's not a system firmware update, but I've heard that with these things on prior games that would require beyond average IOS, installing them has a small chance to brick the Wii, softmodded or not. Also, I'm not sure if this just installs something off the disc, or uses a Nintendo online service to download it from.

=E L O N A =
=L L=
=O O=
=N N=
=A A=

If you ever fix your good pc you could play it there, but the pc port isnt the best.

u got a crap top right? or u don't have da room?

Yeah, that's 4 am for you. I should probably just sleep seeing as I can't redtext properly.
Anyone wanna
NEWFAGS CAN'T REDTEXT
me?

Base game let's you give booze to merchants and other people to fug them for money; you can edit the sprites for cute grills and junk.

I've been playing a ton of Nioh lately so I want to check out some shrines, museums, and visit a hot spring or two. In all honesty I really just want to travel a bit while I'm young and can afford dicking around for a bit.

kek

Do you have normalfag things to talk about with them? That could be part of it. Confidence too obviously.

Ayy thanks.

Please no

I'm going to try not to blow all my money in nippon so I can. Going to be tough though.

Yeah I still got my laptop. But I try not to game on it much cause it kills my wrists.

blds

Just do it.

Can you hold hands and marry a cute girl and then have loving sex in the missonary position for the purpose of procreation?

Good luck.

The more you go out, the more that nagging feeling goes away. Good for you going out though, hopefully it was still a fun time overall for you.

Play the gaewm feggaed

Oh nice. Theres this comfy town right near Tokyo called Kamakura you should look into. Costs like 20$ for a train to get there and its less than an hour away. Lots of shrines and comfy shit there.

For what??

Getting out of japan with money

not really since my hobbies are mostly solo stuff but i try to come off as friendly and willing to listen but i gotta work on it

certainly wasn't as fun as it used to be when i was smoking, and also drinking more heavily. i still drink but i was being much more aware of my intake so i wouldn't embarrass myself or something

still, i didn't send myself home early and chatted with some people so it could of been worse, but there were a few times where i would realize that a bunch of little conversation circles form and i didn't really belong in any of them, and i couldn't go have a smoke or something while i wait for an opportunity to join back in

What game?

Oh yeah. Well I did some rough math while bored at work today and I'll have 700$ for souvenirs so we'll see if any is left.

Make sure to pick up some snacks to send to me when tou get back :^)

Oh hey, getting some rain here suddenly.

I'm still doing research first. Really wish I knew why the loader crashed every time I tried to fiddle with the language settings.

You bringing something to take pictures with?

e l o n a

I'm envious. coulda used some rain this week to take the heat down

You can fug ANYTHING if you feel like it.

Wee that's one part of the trip figured out. Thanks for the recommendation.

Why not pick up some more social hobbies then if you want to keep pursuing this outside you thing.

What kind of shit are your normalfag friends into?

Oooooh yeah. Going to load up a couple huge boxes with them to send back.

I got a better phone so going to test that and see if it works alright. If not then I'll ask my imouto for one of her nicer cameras.

Though I'm not a huge picture person. I'll probably snag a couple with Ritsu figs to shitpost here with, and some of stuff like city skylines and shrines to show the fam but thats it.

Nah no never absolutely not.

Sounds too degenerate for me.

Nice

It's actually been pretty cool here this week, really. Plenty of clouds moving in from the east.

No problem fam. Also Ueno park. It has a bunch of shrines and museums all bundled up next to each other.
Also look into your lodging around the Asakusa area. Its got tons of cheap hostels and stuff plus you will be right next to a nice shrine. Thats where I'm staying and it looks comfy as fuck.

yeeee just hope I dont get killed on shipping.

triple double, nice. that being said I don't really know what outside hobbies I should partake in, the stuff I -really- like i can do at home. Learning something like Judo would be really cool but nowhere around here teaches it and I'm probably getting a little too old to be a rookie in some ones class sessions and slowing down there day

they're big music guys, lots of them in bands, i can talk to them about heavy metal and stuff to listen to but since i don't play anything my conversation value probably is pretty low

lucky you. i can't wait for freakin' winter man.

That's probably just because its been a while since you've been out and you're just a bit rusty. tbh a few more goes to a couple more parties and you'll be in the groove of things, no problem.

makes sense, its a tough thing to practice though because I don't want to party every weekend, and since it makes me want to smoke again i'm extra hesitant. Don't think I feel that I'm above parties or anything either they can be fun and I appreciate people socializing its just i've become very bad at it

Take up something similar like boxing then.

Listen to more music? Pick up an instrument maybe?

I dont think it would be more than 50 to ship a big box to the us.

Pick up an instrument then

Going to bed, night.

Thats a ton considering I want to ship like 2 or 3 big boxes full of shit home.

Cya next time user

It'd probably help to find something else to keep you busy at a party since smoking and getting shitfaced are out of the question.

t. Morgana

Sleep hella, fella

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

Forbidden Memories.

Livin' the dream?

again, nowhere around here teaches stuff like that and being in my mid 20s i'd probably just be a burden on group sessions

I'm not really interested in picking up an instrument, that's not a bad thing right? I like finding new music to listen to and going to shows but i don't wanna play and i already have a few other hobbies that involve practice and time

I'm glad to see that reaction image making cycles around here cuz i'm 99% i was the first one to crop it and use it cuz no one else fuckin' watched New Dominion Tank Police

Forbidden memories is great.
How goes user?

Where the heck do you live?
I can't imagine you can't find a single gym or something that doesn't have boxing classes. And I don't think you'd really be a burden on that one. Its usually 1 on 1 and small group sessions for that anyway.

Ain't wrong tbh.

Oh neat Asakusa has an amusement park and shrines nearby; I really want to visit the Sekigahara battlefield, but it seems pretty far away from Tokyo. Nothing some budgeting won't solve I hope.

a goofy little tourist town that turns dead once the summer is over.

you're right, its just something i'm working on getting over, probably sounds like i'm being self defeating here, but typing it out helps for my head

How far away is pretty far away?
And which amusement park? I've got a couple on my list but I didn't know one was close to it.

Seriously look for one. A little exercise will help you out anyway.
And yeah I figured. You gotta believe to achieve famalam.

oh i've been working out like a mad cunt lately and started knocking back protein shakes, but its just lifting weights with some stuff i bought for my room. I'm starting to see the results in my arms/chest/shoulders but i gotta work more cardio in if i wanna slim down more

tbh monica an underrated factor in weight loss is reducin yo stress levelzzz

anyone recognize this song?
buying tickets to go to otakon with a friend, am i making a huge mistake?

About 3 and a half hours by train; the Hanayashiki amusement park if I'm reading the map correctly.

aw fuck i most definitely do not have that under control right now.

I hate winter here. It's just nippy and windy. I'm much more used to 100+ degree weather from mid spring to late fall. But not even I like 117+ heat.

Looks like Priiloader was the answer. Disabled disc updates there, so let's see if this shit still crashes when I try to change the audio settings.

Thats good at least. How much weight you trying to lose?

Cons are cringey as shit but it can be fun to see people more depressing than you at least.

Oh neat! I'll look into doing that thanks!
Speaking of amusement parks look into the sega joypolis. Its got a lot of neat vr stuff to do and a big arcade. Plus these initial d games.
Not sure on how much a 3 hour train would cost honestly. Not doing that at all so never researched.

Ah, I see why it kept crashing now. Changing the language setting reboots the disc channel. As Gecko OS isn't a channel but in Homebrew, the system boots back to the start instead, as it can't figure out how to reboot but stay booted in the channel.

I wonder what in our genes determines what seasons we like. once it breaks into the 90s or even the 80s i find the heat unpleasant, but i feel pretty comfy in a big ass coat on a below zero day

no concrete numbers, just enough to slim my stomach down, so probably like 20-30lbs? i just gotta stay disciplined because i've fallen off the workout wagon several times before. I'm on a good run right now though because i'm actually seeing my results

Congrats user, keep it up!

thanks, kunt

last time me and my friend went he walked into a digimon marathon, he emerged 28 hours later and took like 20 minutes to readjust to people speaking English. i was busy watching some dude get curb stomped for cutting the Slurpee line and talking to tweakers about geopolitics, people in Baltimore dont fuck around.

wut con is in baltimore? jesus christ monica

Rude!

Damn actually sounds pretty fun. The cons around here are tiny as shit so I only ever see the odd furry or something like that. Not too crazy.

I didn't even think about visiting an arcade; there's so many places to think about going to, but for sure I'm gonna have to prioritize certain things. Train ride will cost about 200 round trip, and renting a bike will be an extra expense since it'll be a full day kinda tour.

Are you counting calories? I found that helps with discipline since I know I have to stay within my daily allowance if I wanna lose weight.

I've been passively planning my trip all year long so yeah theres a lot to go through. My advice is to watch some travel vids on kiketube a bit but don't spoil too much of it. Check out solotravelblog, hes funny. Also onlyinjapan, hes annoying but does good vids.

Of course once you get to Akiba you will have hit up some arcades there anyway.

Good to have this game working now. Also enabled region free Wii and Gamecube disc mode as well.

Probably by where you've lived your life at. I've lived here all my life, so I'm more used to high heat that people from elsewhere.

otakon used to be in Baltimore, its in DC now because i guess the convention center in Baltimore is charging to much, riots didn't help much.

yes, thats been tricky because i do physical labor on top of my workouts so going below 2k a day can make work really difficult sometimes. Also i have a big sweet tooth for soda which is honest to fucking god harder to quit than cigarettes.

Fucking shits like crack.

Gonna head off, see you guys later. Everybody take care.

dayuum saved monica

whenever i want soda i mix the juice of one lemon 1 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey and a can of seltzer water. better than most sodas and honeys the best sugar for you anyway.

your co workers want you dead, you should eat them to show them you are the superior being.

my roommates buy a lot of soda so i very foolishly can knock some back while i'm deep in a game. trying to keep on top of that better because i can probably have 1 without fucking up my calorie intakes in a day but if i'm playing games or its my day off i just forget to pay attention

thats how you know the place is fucked

Nah they think I'm funny and my boss practically begged me to stay and told me I could come back after nippon if I wanted.

Switch over to tea. It the caffeine that has you hooked you know.

i was drinking lots of green tea in the winter but summer time had me fiending for the carbonated sugar water

beer is my weakness too but i only drink 1-2 times a week. looking forward to a night in now, gonna sleep in, workout till i can't move, then play video games and have an ice cold fucking beer

Try switching to diet sodas for a bit? Sugary drinks are probably the worst things during dieting. Black coffee and tea are the best things to drink imo.

I'm so fucking excited to drink once I'm done with work. I'm going to celebrate hard that first day. Havent touched the stuff in months so going all out. Have like 3 new anime things to watch and also GCCX. The best.

Green tea doesn't have as much caffeine as black. Also just ice the shit out it for summer. Maybe add a pinch of sugar for flavor but not much or its going to be as bad as soda.

this shit come in all flavas n it pretty good, aldi's has a off brand 1 4 half da price, it's just flavored soda water tbh monica

I'm getting too sleepy for this; see you gays later. And thanks for helping me with the japen trip.

water, i should just be drinking water but I haven't conquered my sweet tooth completely yet. Tea and coffee are nice but i just don't wanna drink it at all during the summer

fucking cheers kunt. Enjoy a relaxing evening

No problem fam, cya next time.

Unless they're auto blocking for me, I don't know what I'm doing. And if so, that honestly scares me: If I'm taking 300+ damage from Plasma WHILE it's blocking the damage, I sure as fuck don't want to eat that eat without it.

who the fuck is an aldi's

Mother or daughter?