"Heroes" who did everything wrong

This cuck right here.

Oh yeah great thread OP

Nice thumbnail.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Caim only cares about one thing and that is killing. Furiae was always a pretext. By my reckoning, he succeeds in that goal in every timeline, including the shitty Drakengard 2 branch(es).

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Also, this faggot.

Everyone in Uncommon Time that isn't Teagan.

Not according to ending A.

Must have cared about her on some level which is something considering it's Caim, wouldn't have reacted that way to learning she wanted his dick otherwise.

Did they even really do anything? Honestly that game makes no sense regardless of how you slice it.

Angelus is Caim's shakti. She is a physical manifestation of his willing of killing.

I can't wait for YIIK to come out for another stream and cream.

Doesn't seem compatible with the event of ending C.

You're ignoring what the Pact does. The fact that magical final boss bullshit can break it doesn't mean they aren't, while it is in place, the same thing. The fact that Caim learns to love her and her murder is just romance.

If you see it that way then his state of mind is the same coming into either finale but if he act the way he does in ending A then ending C would play out like ending B where he just BSOD and does nothing while everything goes to shit.
The wyvern battle is where imo his relation with Angelus goes from what you see it as to something just different enough to cause him to care a bit an going by the dialogue it almost seemed like he cared for her well being disregarding the fact that he was much more likely to die first in that situation, obviously that does hang on the fact that there's some actual unspoken communication between them of the "feeling what I'm feeling" style which some of the event in branch D made unclear if that's a thing for pact partner for me,ending C feels like it's just him seeing Angelus as nothing more than the personification of his will to keep on murdering things and taking it all back to him when she betray that function then keeping on his merry way to attempt and most likely succeed going by what I'e heard from 2 dragon genocide
Then again I'm no expert I just played that one game and didn't bother checking side material (including the manual because I was told that was full of spoiler) yet so maybe there's something I'm unaware of that points out exactly why and where I'm wrong

The only winning move is not to play

For all the shit Raiden gets if you purely go by gameplay elements he's superior to Snake
He can't catch a cold
He doesn't faceplant when you roll from stairs
His health regen a tiny bit faster when you're in bleeding condition and crouch/prone
A handful of his animations are just a tiny bit faster, you wouldn't ever catch that unless you played VR missions to an autistic degree though

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

When is it again?

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

"Early 2017". Apparently they work for XSEED.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

he did one thing wrong he lost also this fucker

What? user, Angelus and Caim could only ever be able to communicate because of the Pact, he's fucking mute as the price. They weren't telepathically sending their intentions and emotions to each other before they became Pact partners either.

Unless "Losing to international Jewry" turns out to be a plot by a cosmic force to push Jews to such extremes that they out themselves to everyone at the same time and the exposure crushes them for all eternity, Hitler did do something wrong.

>>>Holla Forums

You faggots clearly haven't read you Devi or your Mahabharata. Hitler was doomed by the cycle of the ages, but that would not excuse him for not trying.

Bitch deserved 100 years of mind/soul rape by Ganon. I think it's a suitable sentence for her crimes.

He played into the Jewish scheme, didn't kill them all and inadvertently gave them unlimited victim points forever and now they run our society. I think Hitler did plenty wrong. The Jews wouldn't have this much power over society if he didn't fuck up as badly as he did.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Is that Shia?

Except jews already controlled everything when he arrived. Hitler was the only man who managed to trigger them half as much as Jesus did.

now that i think of it, jews of the time must have been really butthurt over their prophet's death

Hitler delayed it. The Jews were doing the same shit to Weimar Germany that they're doing to us and would have used the Germans to take over the world. Instead they get their asses gassed and they had to start over with America.
If we had just joined with Hitler against Russia we'd not be looking at our own genocide right now. Siding against him was the biggest mistake ever made.

Guts is the cuck, actually.

Literally every single main protagonist in the entire MGS series did everything wrong.

Pact partner can communicate telepathically sure but that's a conscious action that works the same way as actually speaking, I'm talking about being able to read the other mind directly or sending things that aren't words which isn't the same thing and I don't recall is described as being a thing directly either.

The way the events unfold I see it as being unable to communicate via words entirely, whether they're spoken or sent telepathically or anything else wouldn't surprise me considering Inuart's pact has terms as nebulous as losing your "songs", which leaves the question of whether he can actually communicate at all as dumb as it seems the dragon being able to know his intentions on her own isn't totally out of the question, him being a one track minded murder autist and her being of superior intelligence and all, and if they can communicate via raw feelings and emotions whether that's a unique trait to them due to his pact or if every other pact partners can which wouldn't make a lot of sense but does also mean pacts are just there to be as convenient to the plot as possible.

I'm overthinking this shit aren't I?

/thread.

3/10, see me after class.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Why are you posting Justin Trudeau with a beard?

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE!

Nice picture for ants.
Time to remove your insect ass.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

COMMIE SUCCESSFULLY BURNED

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

I want to impregnate the frog.

I'll probably never play BotW. Just what the hell happened in that game?

To say it simply:

>everything goes wrong, everyone dies
>100 years later, Link comes back to life, and the game begins

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

CHECKED

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

They did back then too. He exposed it and staled it.

Well Hitler was way too kind to them, that much I can agree on.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

I don't know how she's changed since ARR since I only played the beta but Yshtola, or however the fuck you spell it, from FF14 has got to be the biggest self-righteous hypocritical megacunt in any video game ever. The game itself was bad enough but the characters were seriously the worst I've ever seen.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL COMMIE

BURN IN HELL COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

those are hella long two minutes of hate

CHECKED

Fuck, I knew I heard his voice from somewhere.

Y'shtola never really got better to be honest, she is just blind now. Not that I really care about limsan shit.

Don't forget that the tower of babel triggered them so badly they took the name and associated with meaningless words.

Whats up with all the communist hate lately?

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE!

That is one well done commie, super Satan.

leftypol shill on reddit to ruin this place

Commies have been hated since their ideology's conception.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Easy answer: Every Bioware character made since Mass Effect 1

Real Answer:

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Noice.

She'll never learn

Yes, yes you are.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Checking those hellish quints

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

My contribution. It's legitimately hilarious.

I blame this fucker for raising him to be such a retard.

But user Corrin is perfect. Corrin did nothing wrong. And you must be possessed if you think otherwise. :^)

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE
America still did everything wrong.

=BRUN IN HELL COMMIE=

I don't know how the fuck he apparently never taught him about life and hometown (spaghetti around Cinderella) or basic behavior and speech that makes you question someone's fucking morality and decency entirely during the entire time he was brought up and trained to be a wise warrior.

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE

Witnessed

there is never a single worthwhile post in this threads. even this post is a waste of time

>>>Holla Forums

BURN IN HELL, COMMIE