Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/rfJ0U
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Poland
thegreateststorynevertold.tv/portfolio/part-26-credits-thanks/
youtube.com/watch?v=b-O0Aw6WXko
archive.is/o50QH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oh look another politics thread, I'll ready some popcorn.

Its like you didnt learn anything the past 5 years

Inb4 the autistic shit flinging

Apologies. In my blind rage, I forgot to archive.
archive.is/rfJ0U

There are no Negroes in the world of LotR. The only nonwhite human race is the arabs and they all serve Sauron.

Might as well shit yourself in rage when you see a nigger walking in the streets.

#NotAllHaradrim

I'm not implying anything other than that we all now how this thread will play out. Your very post is proof that it has already begun.

The lore in the Shadow of games are fucked anyway.

What are you talking about? There are a fuck load of violent, degenerate, sub-humans bent on destruction of everything in the world in LotR.

kill yourself lefty
you dont deserve those Hitler trips

I considered Shadow of Mordor to be non-canon, and it was actually fun outjewing the orcs and making them serve you.

Daily reminder all non-whites were on Sauron's side in LOTR

Don't buy it.

Its a niggers thread.

Just another day on Holla Forums, huh?

Sure is like that one part in Harry Potter, amirite?

They were hardly non-white. More like Persians and northern Indians..
Aren't the children of Húrin, Túrin included, part easterling?

pic related, it's you

fuck everything

You do understand that all publicity is good publicity, don't you?
By posting this shit here you're informing people who wouldn't give a shit otherwise that this abomination exists, and therefore by word of mouth spreading it to people who might actually buy it (i.e. all those redditors lurking here). You do understand that don't you?

t. 48%

NIGGER
THIS
EFFECTS
EVERYONE
ITS
LEFTY
PROPOGANDA

No, of course not, and that's why the article repeated "will also be notable for its introduction of the first-ever non-white hero to be featured in Middle-earth" a dozen times.

I want to gas Holla Forums and their families.

>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
>>>Holla Forums
leave

Yes, that's perfectly right fellow anonymous user

Great comeback, I never would've seen that coming.

I could deal with that alone, but the fact we're getting nigger shit in it's place is what hurts.

Why don't you prove your own philosophy and leave the thread be?

not an argument

As a fan of Star Wars games I feel your pain. At least we can look forward to Bannerlord mods.

If anything we will get a Total War or two with 80% of factions (also blood and gore) locked behind DLC

The AI will still be retarded, the strategic layer just a pointless chore and the complexity of the tactical battles reduced to a game of rock-papers-scissors. Might as well go back to play the Medieval 2 mod

all of which will have token niggers everywhere

Hopefully we end up puling some of the Skyrim modding base. They're autistic as shit, but they're unironically one of the better modding based.

Is there any hope for a crash?

Never said that nor implied that, if you wanna do something about this then get off your ass and do it, bitching and moaning in Taiwanese puppetry board won't prevent this game from being released, make a petition asking for the formal removal of this kind of shit from video games and get people to sign. All these threads do is waste catalog space which could be to talk about games you actually like.

Don't forget the mandatory Proud Womyn Warriors of Middle-Earth DLC, because if they're gonna take a big, fat shit on all of us, why not go the whole way?

Also, Numenoreans will all be black.

Considering Bethesda has been shitting the bed fairly consistently as of late, and especially in terms of modding, we might get lucky, but only if the roaches release the fucking game within the next six months.

shitty leftytard tactic

I guess it was going to happen eventually. I don't know if this is worse than a possible "Harad dindu nuffin" or "let the poor Haradrim refugees across the border, dude" scenario, but I'd rather not have either.

anything is possible in todays pozzed world
i hope trump nukes california

Technically, we already dealt with that with that one ho in Return of the King that snuck in with the army and ended up defeating the fucking Witch-King of Angmar.

I'll give it a pass if this happens in the books only because if that's the case Jackson was being loyal to the source material and it would have worked as a legitimate twist at the time the books first released.

It sure does work for them with all that censorship and pronoun bullshit going around congress these days, what would (you) do to make a difference?

She didn't though, not really. It was the hobbit that stabbed the Witch-King with a sword specifically made to rob him of his power. After that anyone lucky enough to land a hit would have done him in.

Naturally, the movie (((adaptation))) fails to mention this interesting fact.

It happens in the books.

Oh shit you're right, I forgot about Merry stabbing him in the back.

At least he was accurate then.

You are one dumb fuckwit, aren't you? Do you think the likes of Hillary Clinton actually care about faggots, niggers, trannies and the rest? Leftism is the perfect vehicle to destroy a populace, rob them of their culture, demoralize them and ensure they can never challenge your dominance.

He was accurate in showing the scene, but he twisted it out of context so the dumb bitch is the one that killed him, not the hobbit.

You didn't answer my question though, what would YOU do to make a difference?

But user, I AM NO MAN

orcs are subelves not subhumans

I FUCKING HATE NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

[spoiler]Here is the entire future of this thread in one post[\spoiler]

>>>/4chan/

>>>Holla Forums
and somebody needs to kill you

We already knew they shoehorned in a nigger months ago

It's way too late for that shlomo.

:^)

Wouldn't surprise me if this was made by the same fag trying to stir up manufactured outrage with Far Cry 5.

STAPH USING THE WRONG SPOILER

Why does it matter? also this spoiler is using le cuckchan syntax :^)

I'm fairly certain that's not entirely true, as the Haradrim- before being reinterpreted by Peter Jackson as Aztec-Kiribati hybrid mostly-southeast-Asian people- were described as descended from 'the black men' formally called Atani. In the books the only Haradrim described personally is swarthy with black hair, red robes with a bronze breastplate covered by red robes. So there ARE negroes. They're just all servants of Sauron, existing as afterthought or implied members of one of the cultural blocs of sinister men in the southron Haradrim and maybe the near-eastern Easterlings.

The real shame is that no one has ever described or attempted to show off the Variags in any depth in spite of the relative freedom to do so, who are ill described but speculated as being Varangian inspired (the name is something of a dead giveaway, I'm not sure why it has to be speculated) and depicted in the short lived Games Workshop tabletop game as being bardiche-wielding mongols. Viking-Russo-Mongolic composite hordes of chariot riding bardichemen with Japanese war banners would be sick, but no one even knows they exist.

There are now user, don't you love the (((progression)))

Do you realize that "black" was a term used in the same sense as "dark" and "fell", right? Like Black Númenóreans.
Tolkien was making a mythical world for his own world, that is of England and Western/Northern Europe. He was not looking or feeling forced to fill diversity quotas like most recent Fantasy and Science Fiction writers.

Because LOTR always had niggers :^)

Except everyone knew since day one Total Warhammer had been butchered into three $60 games, this isn't news.

Honestly there is literally nothing we can do but not buy. And even if we do its not like a small poaching forum will have any effect on sales.

this thread is just taking catalog space

He already beat your argument and now you're trying to act smug. You're actually a negro yourself aren't you?

The fuck? There are already niggers in the game.
Orcs

WE WUZ ELVES

THERE WERE NO SOUTHRONS IN LAKETOWN IN THE HOBBIT. GONDOR WOULD NEVER HAVE LET THEM UP THE RIVER.
THERE WOULD BE NO SOUTHRONS IN MIDDLE EARTH AT ANY POINT.
FUCKING KILL THEM ALL

We'll start with you.

N-no

We're all black once the lights go out

May I repeat that the Haradrim- the very name being very Near Eastern in sound and thus evocative of northern Africa or the Levant, nevermind their coming from the roughly equivalent landmasses in the south and east- were described solely as being dark skinned and black haired with gilded braiding- and alternatively called as 'swertings' by Hobbits, very obviously deriving from 'swarthy.'

There are blacks in Lord of the Rings. All of those that appear are background-background villains. And that is perfectly fine. In fact, it makes the existence of a gud boy Haradrim in Gondor even more laughable, because holy shit they're literally all bloody-handed Sauronaboos or are guerillas in their homelands under the banner of the Blue Wizards that went east into Rhun and beyond, assuming they even still exist because original testimony about them is rather thin.

it's okay user, at least you're not gay. that'd be the worst.

If I remember right, the hobbit just stabbed the Nazgul in the knee and Eowyn kills him.

DIVERSITY QUOTAS FOR DUNEDAIN RANGERS

NEWS OF ORC BREAKTHROUGH IN THE SHIRE DUE TO LACK OF PATROLLING BY RANGERS, HOBBIT'S CROPS ARE NOW FUCKED.

It happens in the books, sorta, it was more a combination of Merry (a child) and a woman (kinda a child) trying really hard and succeeding. It's not at all against LotR general theme of following Hobbits, weak creatures, who by perseverance and failure manage to surmount obstacles and return richer, it's not a strong womyn bullshit, and strong child cliche doesn't really exists, it's about hidden strength and going out of your comfort zone, never the Hobbits seek to replace men like feminazi media try to act out.

tfw yellow fever i'm fugged

Between the choice to live by Elves or Niggers what would you choose?

Fuck you I don't want to pick.

gas is the only option

Wasn't there a Mongolian analog?

Dwarves are the kikes.

Who knows, half of LOTR reads like a fucking history book, there could of been a kingdom who knows.

If dwarves are the kikes, what does that make the elves?

I couldn't tell you I think the Elves are just a higher ideal, and they aren't too gay in LOTR.

In any other fantasy world with the tree fuckers however they just remind me of Californian Elitists.

LORD
OF
THA
KANGZ

I always just assumed they were an allegory for angels and the orcs were demons, with the Uruk-hai representing fallen angels. Maybe I looked too deep into it.

BFME2 was awesome

Are you telling me that the guys who raped the lore in the first game are going to do the same thing in the second one? no fucking way
I just hope people don't blame monlith for this, monolith was based and they have no choice to produce this garbage, if you look into the details of contracts with WB, they are one of the most cancerous, meddling publishers out there, worse than fucking EA or activision yet few people know.

Surprise no one posted the "sexy" Shelob trailer yet

What suffering? Compared to every other "nerd" IP, lotr has been untouched, call me when they start introducing the silmarillion film with a black guy cast as the lead elf

No that's a part of it, a theme of LOTR is Christian Mythology, but remember when it was written a Majority of people were Christian so it would of been boring to rehash a setting like Narnia did.

So he also added in some Norse Mythology, and some other mythology of some group of people I can't remember where the singing comes from.
Elves deff aren't angels tho, that would be the higher spirits who I can remember the name of.
Elves were a created race of the Main God, I forgot what Humans were, an accident or something.
And dwarves were the creation of on of those higher spirits, who wanted to emulate his father's creation of Elves.
Which got the father all pissed off and ordered him to kill them.
So as the son raised his hammer to do so, seeing his son's loyalty he stayed his son's hand and gave the dwarves sentience.

Which is a allegory to Old Testament, of the sacrifice of Isaac.

You can read as much allegory as you like, and yes tolkien was a christian, but he said himself any allegory was the readers own perception and he was presenting his world as a literal account of a fantasy land/history.

Tolkien did no allegory.

actually no. Tolkien NEVER went full Lucas or Kojima and fucked his own canon universe.

Hahaha OKKKKKKAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY.

Tolkien can claim all he want that he didn't take anything from Christian and Norse mythology but so much of it is taken from it.
Several of the fucking stories and event are taken right out of the bible.

He's a good author, and as an author he has done more then many authors have ever done and that's shape an entire universe around a built history which is detailed from the very beginning to the very end.

The dwarves are fucking Isaac, their creator Abraham, and their top god the God of the Bible.

I'm just gonna say you're both right.

audacity of these fuckers

Humans are also a creation of the Main God, his younger children that received the gift of death, but Morgoth twisted this gift to make everyone believe that death is something terrible or some shit like this. Anyway, both Elves and Humans come from Iluvatar. The world, dwarves and those nigger orcs are the high spirits creations trying to remake the song that they heard in the begining.

Fuck off. You aren't allowed to like anime

He did fuck it a little bit. There was the incident with the "Riddles in the Dark" retcon that was kind of an accident, when he wanted to go back and redo The Hobbit, but people told him not to, and the revised chapter of Bilbo finding the ring ended up being in future editions anyway, which is why the tone is so different from the rest of the book. But other than that.

Tolkien did say that the Volsunga saga inspired the story of Sigurd and Gudrun, which also takes place in Middle Earth and is, I believe, mentioned in FOTR when Aragorn is singing a song late one night during camp.

Lad you don't want me to open that folder.

You're evil. Fuck off. Japan is pure, and you are a demon

Why exactly does Holla Forums feel invited to spread it's mental retardation on this board?

>The Jews will never touch The Lord of the Rings. It's too European, even for (((them!)))
Loooool. What's next, anime is immune to SocJus subversion?

See, what I thought happened was that the Witch-King made a spell for himself that made him immune from attacks from men. Since it was a woman from the Race of Man and a hobbit who was a dude who attacked him, it necessary for them to work together to get past the ward.

Yeh, I prefer modern stuff like wow

But that doesn't make sense. Why cast a spell against a specific gender and race? Why not use a general one against ALL genders and race?

check the file name

Why did Sauron make his ring vulnerable to its own volcano?
Or why didn't Sauron just make the ring in a deep ocean volcano?

I mean what's the point in disrespecting someone who fought in the most brutal war of all time and then wrote one of the better piece of english litterature of history ?
I can get that some can't appreciate it but this borderline trash talk is really unnecessary and almost shocking. I'm less shocked by the gore thread and everything we can shitpost about because at least here it's just banter.

(checked)
The point is there is no point. Not to say there isn't an immediate and "sensible" explanation, but in the long run it'll all lead to senselessness. There is no point. They do it because they can.

It's current year goy. Why aren't you embracing diversity?

LAWD O' DA RANGZ
FTFY

WE WUZ NIGHTS N SHIET

What's funny is everything is blamed on the commies when Holla Forums newfags are doing a fine job of shitting this place up.

you have to be pretty retarded not to see how obvious they are.

How deep does the rabbit hole go, user?

Please nigga, unlike half this board I'm not a fucking reddit fag discovering the clusterfuck that is an image board.

Holla Forums has been full of newfags since 2013 when Moot Nuked half-chans Holla Forums
Then it got worse during the election when /r/donald started linking threads to 8ch Holla Forums

perfectly fine thread gone to shit, if this is the future of Holla Forums perhaps its time to leave

You're right, its largely Holla Forums newfaggots fault.

get out jew

Its not that both sides are dumb, its that the posters are dumb. This is a video game board. Holla Forums and Holla Forums respectively exist for you to express your opinions there

He gets stabbed by magical sword that Merry was unknowingly wielding, a sword specifically designed to rob him of his power and then the woman gets in a lucky shot. If Merry hadn't stabbed the Witch-King the cunt would have done fuckall to him.

But user. Modern politics of multiculturalism IS lore rape of real life. They rewrite not only your shitty generic fantasy, but even real life history.

Well, there goes Middle-Earth….

Mark the days. The state of media may be tragic but the state of history is now closing in on biblical proportions.

They don't belong into it and everyone who gives a fucking shit about the lore will never accept them.

You're a worthless fucking faggot.
Get the fuck away from video games, you're radioactively cancerous.

Learn to read retard.

Because cancer spreads where ever it wants.

That's no excuse to put a nigger in the game.

we wuz werl war 1s we wuz werl war 2s now we lor o da rangs

there
are
no
niggers
in
middle-earth

there is nothing racist about this
what the fuck is happening to this planet?

Cultural marxism. Also (((them)).

maybe normal people just dont like niggers.
maybe normal people who used to like blacks now see all blacks as niggers due to recent events.
maybe they aren't wrong.

They are raping the lore and pushing a political agenda though, how is a thread about it not political? Are you saying not to talk about it? is that it?
Hard to do, considering how hard your tribe is pushing it, kike.

It's leftypol pretending to be Holla Forums you dolt.

ABC cracks me up because they don't even try to hide how cucked they are. In fact, didn't that Kiefer show they had make him a literal cuck with a WIFE'S SON and everything?

Shoehorning in random niggers seems to be the fastest way to kill off an IP so Rip In Peaces Shadow of Mordor.

Also in the new Shadow of Mordor game all the orks speak in a sarcastic tone now.

Here's a question anons, who is the best nigger in vidya and why is it undoubtedly, unquestionably, unarguably Big Bo

fuck off hiromoot

mah nigga. Barret is also a solid character. Shame they're gonna get rid of his Mr. T traits in the remake.

I wouldn't be against more black people in video games, the issue is that it's extremely forced.

Lol you showed him!

I'm serious though, it's a minor detail that doesn't add anything gameplay wise. but black people have their own faces, textures and cultures that should be implemented to mix up NPC's or add personality to a character.

I remember Deus Ex Human Revolution getting a lot of shit for being realistic with a black woman in Detroit. The game got a lot of shit for it even though it was the voice actor who said it should be done like it is now in the game. It's never good with those faggots, they want niggers to be as unnigger as possible and it to be the main character.

shibata is STRONG

They have no culture. They're a step above animals, and squarely beneath other primates.

I want an African farming game where I blow into a cows ass to produce milk.

It has begun long time ago when you allowed those retards to put their shitty political views into games and other entertainment media in US. You can blame no one but yourself and people like you, so take a seat and enjoy results you have caused. Although I bet you never show up and whine in threads about political bullshit which perfectly suits you.

oh baby

Thank the lord for ID filters.

Dwarves are Swiss. Mountain Jews who care only for shekels. If they were kikes they'd be busy meddling in Middle Earthen politics and pissing off everyone else via their subversion.

Exactly, which is why I hate when the Industry puts in black people. They just make them edgy white people with black skin.

I refuse to acknowledge BFME2 because they took walkable walls out of most skirmish maps.

Shit I never even thought of that.

WEW

And if they do make them realistic it is bad. Niggers be niggers and niggers are fucking horrible, especially when made realistically

So is he a half-orc or something?

It's a half-troll from Far-Harad.

This.

Pic related

Hey I liked GTA:SA

I think its 'horses for courses'.

It wouldnt work very well to remake 'friday' with white people.
Equally it wont work putting black people in lord of the rings.

Its more about being authentic and creating a realistic world where things dont stand out as being obviously wrong.

White don't have to be your audience, whites are finished.

There's a lot of anti-white shilling on the board today. Getting nervous, Chaim?

Are you intentionally missing the reference or are you just this new?

lurk moar newfag

Nigga, please!

What if they make black fantasy into a game and made the main character white?

…do blacks even have their own fantasy?

AYO
HOL UP
_AYO AYO_
HOL UP
WE

Wasn't this already done?

That's not what happened, you fucktard, he got stabbed by a wraith-kryptonite blade (which was created by human men).

I agree but I don't think that the Prototype franchise died because of that, also there was literally nothing wrong with James Heller nor with Prototype 2.

Yes, but they aren't smart enough to know it's fantasy.

Prototype 2 did everything wrong. Fuck niggers, filthy animals.

The Witch King was defeated by a blow from a hobbit man using a magic blade created by a human man. The STRONK WYMAN is merely taking credit for the work of men, so I personally interpreted the movie version as true to real life.

Where is your problem?

I don't want to play an angry nigger.

too be fair there were blacks in the SS as part of the Free Arabian Legion. But it wasn't whites who memory hole'd this hint; it was people of semitic origin with oversized noses

How can you be retarded enough to fuck up a Hakenkreuz?

Then you're missing out on the best GTA too my friend.

All the banners are backwards you autist because they were all standing behind them in the photo

I don't disagree about that, but the difference is that Talion is still the hero in Shadow of War, while this nigger is just a side character. Prototype and Mafia killed themselves by having niggers as protagonists.

Just because the Nazis used them as cannon fodder doesn't make them any more worthy than any other subhuman race.

You're missing the point of Nationalism. The Free Arabian Legion was composed of Arab Nationals. Why do you think Hitler also allied with the Japs? It wasn't about cannon fodder, these people all shared common interests of forming true ethnic-nations and they all hated Jews because Jews typically traded between borders (and Orthodox Judaism states the Jews must remain in permanent exile)

And you are missing the point of the racial theory of National Socialism. Arabs = Semites = Fodder for the gas chambers. And the Nazis were right too, looking at the Middle East today.

seriously if you want these "politics threads" to end, then stop making the personal the political and tell your Blue hair'd hipster friends in the gaming industry to stop pushing their bullshit political agenda in video games.

Germany didn't give a fuck about the existence of other Nations, they just wanted foreign invaders out of their own. You're the one eating propaganda (((they))) told you like "Hitler wanted to take over the world guys!" The reason the middle east is shit is because their people are invading other countries.

You're right, but wouldn't that mean that the swastikas on the flags are wrong though?

Due to the necessity of Lebensraum and resources, eventually there would have been clashes. Sure, the Nazis were occupied with Eastern Europe and the Slavs at the time but that doesn't change the fact that their racial theory informed their dealings with every other nation.

Shit you're right those are wrong. I don't have anything to say about that. I would think that image was faked by we wuz's but I've seen it before long before the wuz kangs came out of the woodwork

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_de_Gobineau

That's the guy who influenced not only the Nazis but, ironically, other nation's political parties too. You can argue whatever you want about the stance towards INSIDE Nazi Germany, the fact remains that even the earliest racial theorists recognized Africans as utterly inferior.

*stance towards race within Nazi Germany

The Fasces on the black banners look off too. I wonder if they weren't official NSDAP pattern banners but something the volunteers cooked up.

You're missing the point. Of course they recognized them as inferior, especially considering the depredations of the French Colonial troops in the Ruhr and Rhine areas during the post Versailles occupation, but more than that it was a lot of 'Not our problem'. They were concerned about the health and well being of Germans and Germanics in traditional germanic lands, not colonial adventurism that would bring them into conflict with arabs or sub-saharan africans.

Literally everyone in history considered themselves superior to niggers. The main thing is there was no such thing as gas chambers nor was there even any outward animosity.

ooooyyyy lmao

What politics? The only one who's screaming at nothing here is you.

We can talk about historical evidence and proof.

ok en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust_in_Poland

It's only going to shit the thread up further.

And there we go, disingenious from the start. Who could have guessed he wasnt here for actual debate :^)

Ebin, simply ebin

No, if someone goes "da joos" he is most definitely is.

Oh cmon i cant even parody Holla Forums without being called Holla Forums?

Everyone knows that the holocaust was real m8.

Actual discussion of the facts of the holocaust is probably the only worthwhile thing the thread could produce at this point. I want to see it.

Let me know when one of you low energy kikes actually watches TGSNT never mind makes a rebuttal to it.

If it's wrong why don't you invalidate his source instead of resorting to ad hominem?

Only retards deny the holocaust. But conversely only retards believe it happened exactly as-is and not greatly exaggerated for political gain. 6 million people died but even mainstream historians will tell you only a minority of them were actually intentionally killed. The holocaust has been painted as a systematic "genocide" instead of what it really was, a series of labor camps in the same exact vein as Gulags or American Japanese internment camps or Japanese internment camps and most people dies of famine and disease simply because Germany was losing a war on all sides and ran into major logistical problems running the labor camps.

Did they stop teaching that wikipedia is a valid source in school or something? Must be.

I agree.

I'm not even him m8 but you need to invalidate his source or admit that you're wrong.

wew

No this way of thinking is incorrect.

You should never think about art as such. If you think about a race of a character you should think:

If there isn't a reason for the character to be a different race than the rest of the cast, then you just make him the same race.

I'll give you an example of how I used race as a tool in writing. I created a villain who is supposed to be a mysterious, evil, insane mage with a tribal theme to him.

I made the villain black, while all other characters are white, just because I wanted to drive home the point that he's "not from here", that he's "alien" and to double down on that "Black tribe shaman" mystery. Everyone knows that African Tribes, no matter what you think about them, were quite mysterious in their culture (You know, masks, weird instruments, generally weird customs and the savagery that always came with them), so making him black makes him also look slightly more mysterious.

This is how you should use race, and any other character trait.

Not for the purpose of just having something else, but for the purpose of the story.

Lol nice source you got there
A "documentary" made by literal nobody with no background in history

A wikipedia article is not a source you nigger, it is an encyclopedia page. It has sources posted to it in support of its pages but user didn't point to any in particular. If I am to refute the holocaust in its totality then I will simply repeat myself and say watch The Greatest Story Never Told.

I'm sure you referred to your own extensive background in dick sucking before you made this high effort post.

If the wikipedia page is wrong you should have no problem debunking it so grow the fuck up and stop resorting to ad hominem whenever you're backed into a corner.

Really great argument
One "documentary" made by nobody

I used to hate threads like these but i've finally recognized that they're the strongest bulwark against Reddit infestation there is

How?

How is the Dennis Wise director of TGSNT in any way qualified as a historian?
And what did he accomplished in his scientific field? Did he ever lead a research group or anything like that?
What proofs does he have to support his claims?

Why? Reddit is here in this very thread right now

Do you have dyslexia? It isn't about whether the page is correct or not, is that user is giving me nothing in particular to prove wrong except a page detailing the totality of the holocaust in Poland, and for the third time if I am to disprove the entirety of the holocaust I'm just going to point to something that already did that way better than I ever could, hence my repeated attempts to communicate to you to just fucking watch TGSNT and make up your own mind, you dense motherfucker.

Keep squirming jew.

He's already called that "documentary" into question here>>13169092 so why can't you do the same with his source?

thegreateststorynevertold.tv/portfolio/part-26-credits-thanks/
All his sources are listed in this video.

I want to believe poles aren't actually this stupid, but then again they have made some of the poorest decisions in history.

We know you can bring up 500 articles by kikensteinshlomoblatzberg 'debunking' TGNST, and Tedor's work, and the Leuchter report, and so forth. No ones cares, the only thing you're telling us is that next time we should actually gas you.

I see your job is to play the "reasonable skeptic".

This is your mind on pozz.

You did start it so it's only natural for him to do the same to you.

Some of the sources in the video get me a 404.

Redditors are like little larvae that require a preexisting consensus and mainstream to integrate into. They are good at adapting to that because of daily pavlovian conditioning with the voting system, they are like dogs looking up to their masters for acceptance. So they can creep into a nice and calm board where all is well and start infesting the userbase. However with controversy and especially politics, they get scared. Their learned mechanisms no longer function and they snap out of their trained behavior.

That describes Holla Forums too.

i dont think it works this way

This is true. Yes, people in the German camps were starving to death, but so were the people outside of the camps.

Why are you posting a picture of Holla Forums?

The really sad part is that the only response they have is full frontal fence shitting and calling both sides bad in a pathetic attempt to hide their leftism. Either that or autistic screeching about Holla Forums, when the whole board Holla Forumslacks playing vidya.

Goddamn, even when it's something both sides seemingly want to talk about you never do. And where the vidya at?

People like you need to end yourself. Nobody likes scum like you besides at best, your fellow redditors. Too many cancerous shill-like posters in this thread.

FINALLY

It's about time the REAL Gondor was represented! The movies fucking LOVE to portray Gondor as white, but anyone that's read though the lore of Tolkien knows they are BLACK (Black Numenoreans, anyone?).

The reality is that the greatest people of Middle-earth were BLACK, while the only white people were living in primitive barns with horses, but of course you will never see the truth from white-washing Hollywood.

What? You can clearly see civil discussion in this thread before some faggots came in to shit it up. Stop this muh both sides bullshit, you are blatantly lying. The Holla Forums guy is a retard too for engaging a disingenious commie faggot though

Two of the tree first posts in the thread are people bitching about the imminent bitching, where is this previous civil discussion?

7/10 parody, would have a mild chuckle again.

They're making a TV show where niggers get a few Southern states in an alternative history setting. We all know how it's going to end. It was only a matter of time before they decided to defile Tolkien. God help us when his son dies and the yiddish vultures come for the rest of the lore.

THE NIGGER CAN'T CONTROL HIS NATURAL URGE TO SPEAK IN NIGNOG AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

are you actually this retarded?

aw man, I was planing on pirating it, dammit

>2 of the first 3 posts in this thread are about bitching
I'm sorry this isn't reddit where you can get all your opinions and what you need to know about a thread from the most upboated comment friend. Good knowyourmeme reaction image though. I give it 9 upboats out of 11 xDDDDd

I did not know that Tolkien was getting a television series.

How do I unknow this?

So that's a yes on being retarded?

No you got him wrong, he is saying he thinks they will go and rape tolkiens works after J.R.R tolkiens son dies. Because right now he is keeping it safe

It's so easy to bait you fuckers

Your newfag is showing buddy.

He's not doing a very good job then.

You can still follow a conversation can't you?

There is only so much one can do against an army of kike lawyers. IIRC warner bros already pulled some really unethical bullshit for the first shadow of mordor

shoo shoo Holla Forums cat

Better than you might think.
These shitty lore destroying nigger games are actually based exclusively on the movie license, the license to make more literature is still held exclusively by him.

They have the rights to the movies, and can only make games and shit within the framework of the movies. Anything in the Silmarillion they can't touch. One big reason why Shadow of Mordor feels like fanfiction is that they can't use anything not included within the LotR books.

Its not a spell user its a proohecy.
Story time:
The Witch King had raised up armies in Angmar and destroyed the Norrthern Dunedain Kingdom of Arnor. Gondor sent reinforcements in the North as did the Elves and there was one final battle. Both forces were to late to save the Kingdome but they were strong enough to utterly destroy the Witch King's army and make him flee. Prince Boromir (after which the one in the Fellowship is named) wanted to hunt down the Witch King howver Glorfindel, one of the strongest wisest Elves, stopped him. On the spot he prophecised (it is implied it was magically inspired) that the Doom of the WK will be far off in the future in a distant land. Not by the hand of Man shall he be slain. The WK heard that part and interpreted it as meaning No man kann kill him instead of No man WILL kill him.
So no spell or ward just Glorfindel catching a glimpse of the future and the Witch King rolling with it.

Then you haven't seen Reddit. They may seem like a friendly bunch initially, even if cancerous, but you wouldn't believe how fast Redditors change their opinions to fit the consensus. You have retards that have for years shilled for one particular thing and once the consensus has shifted all of a sudden decided to go whereever the wind blows them, even if the wind blows them back and forth twenty times in a row.

Kill yourself fag

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are both retarded cesspits. Just fuck off and don't come back.

Sure thing, kiddo. Heimdall in Thor is a nigger too. Sometimes niggerfication politics niggifies movies and games too, nigger.

Meet the new Valkyrie from the Thor movie. Also, try to guess who Mary Jane is in the second pic.

None of them, the negress is called MJ but she is totally not mary jane you misogynist nerds :^)

Sure thing, chaim.
You can try this "tell the truth about it, but still call it the holocaust" approach
but it won't get you anywhere.
also that movie was shit.
Arnold is pozzed af m8t

The Nazis did round up Jews, commies, etc. and put them in camps, which actually exist and have been accompanying documentation even within the Nazi party.
They just didn't do the genocide part, which is kind of central to the whole Holocaust thing.

1 SA membership says this was their entire plan.

It's been done quite a few times that fags have made [insert oppressed group here] characters and then bitched and moaned about how they are being persecuted for trying to help these poor people.

I'm sure if the summerfags on Holla Forums didn't flip out, they'd just have a shill do it for them.

Even if they did, it's meaningless.
Everyone hates these fucking people.
They will have no power or influence at all soon.

We should still be better than to take their obvious bait.
Right?

The holocaust is Communist propaganda pushed by the Jews since it helps them.

Strange how all the camps liberated by the allies were work camps while all the camps liberated by the communists were death camps. Stalin hated fascism and did everything he could to paint fascism in a bad light. He pushed a lie of death camps so that the world would never support such an ideology. The Jews just simply rode Stalin's coattails and have used it for their own good.

While there are many things that sound wildly insane and made up, the thing that nailed any belief in the official narrative of the holocaust in the coffin are laws that make it illegal to question the holocaust.

Truth does not fear inquiry, it thrives on it.

You fags are getting this angry at a game you hate so much it's not worth a pirating. The game has reached fanfic levels of writing in the first one. Im more angry that Shelob can turn human and give people visions, thats more retarded than a black guy in LOTR.

Or that shit they showed at the e3 with some orc going full joss whedon tier dialogue.

Excuse me what?

obvious bait?
they do not like to be made fun of.
pissing them off and making them act out in even more asinine ways is never a bad idea.

Every time they kvetch and call you racist, it makes somebody out there stop giving a shit about being "racist"

I'm more retarded by the black guy retcon, shelob stuff is just retarded, black ranger is retarded AND politically motivated upon ethnic replacement.

Irony

As others have pointed out the Haradrim exist so its not much of an asspull. But what do you care about what characters they add? Were you planning on getting it?

youtube.com/watch?v=b-O0Aw6WXko

Don't forget to give us your precious dollarridoos in exchange for ingame items, fellow players!

And remember: Spending real world money after you already put out some fifty bucks for this AAA masterwork is completely optional*

*If you are willing to spend over 9000 hours doing nothing but grinding.

And looks ugly as shit to boot. Western developers can't do anything right anymore.

I am happy WE WUZ GONDOR is going down in flames. Greed and leftist cocksucking always go in hand for some (((reason))).

Forgot to mention the game also has loot boxes.

SA had horrible niggers but it was funny at the same time. I can give that a pass

Almost all the posts about lore in this thread are wrong.

T.

fug
>>>/arda/

They didn't use them as cannon fodder though.

Come on now

yall nigger didn't even read the Silmarillion

Well some people that haven't read it either may be interested, fam

People like you are the cancer that's killing this place. Go back to reddit.

Haradrims are not rangers, it's an asspull faggot.

What does it matter? No one but Christopher Tolkien has rights to use anything in the Silmarillion for commercial purposes, nothing in that book can appear in the game, he's trying to protect the last remnant of decency his father's literature had.

You have no claim nigger, I am the true lord of the rings

Because half this thread is speculation about stuff that is pretty clearly outlined in Tolkien's primary work, The Silmarillion.

The black numenoreans were evil though, and are the reason why numernor was sunk into the sea.

They came dangerously close though by putting Celebrimbor as a major character in the game.

Just dumb. There seriously needs to be a new biopic about Martin Luther King, Jr. Starring Bruce Willis as Martin Luther King, Jr., and Patrick Stewart as Martin Luther King, Sr.

I would pay many shekels just for the salt mines.

you know what else you should be mad about?

archive.is/o50QH

>youtube.com/watch?v=b-O0Aw6WXko
FUCK
FUCK
WHO THE FUCK AUTHORIZED THIS SHIT
HOW THE FUCK HAS J.R.R. TOLKEIN NOT RISEN FROM HIS GRAVE TO MURDER THE FAGGOTS WHO DID THIS SHIT?
FUCK THIS TIMELINE, I'M CALLING UNGOLIANT

THIS SHIT MADE ME SO MAD I FORGOT TO REMOVE MY SAGE FOR ON-TOPIC POSTING

Tolkien sold the movies rights in the 60's to Warner Bros which now includes video games. So its Tolkien's fault?

The 60s are a fair bit away from now, m8. I doubt Tolkien would be able to predict the exact sequence of real-life events 50 years ahead.