Extreme Sports Video Games

I bet you can't even kickflip.

I just found out that at the start of Training in THUG2 you can wallride off the wall directly in front of you, wall jump, sticker slap off the hook and land on the pipes above. I'm sure someone has already found this out, but I just noticed it and thought it was super cool.

Other urls found in this thread:

thpsx.com/forums/index.php?topic=22.0
uploadvr.com/tony-hawk-vr/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There's so much more tech than you realize, OP. High level THPS is scary stuff.

That was nonsense-level stuff

Holla Forums plays THUGPro when!?

Any post THUG2 games worth playing?

Oh I know the physics have been broken cleanly in two now (though I'd like to know how to do half of the shit in that video), but I thought the bit I mentioned may have been an intentional bit of level design.

I have fond memories of playing this with friends

Depends if openspy (the game's master server service) can handle the influx, could be worth the suggestion at least tho.

Could do what other vidya threads did two years ago & start a thread a week beforehand to rally anons with a test server in the middle of the week followed by weekend shenanigans. Not like extreme sports threads drum up enough people to overload a server though.

Fairly mediocre game, but it have Rob Zombie OST, which is always cool for EXTREME sports. The game is pretty simple, doing tricks is fun, being a dick and making other racers fall off their snowmobile is fun as hell, and the progression of championship mode is cool.
10/10 just another EXTREME SPORTS game from the 90s. But hell if I don't have fond memories of it.
Even more mediocre than above but really fun. Unlocking characters, scooters and tracks sucked, and initially you don't have jack shit. The best part is honestly the OST, like most games like this.
This one was just insane. It had skateboarding, roller blading, street luge and mountain biking, and if memory serves you could go with any of them in any track, like racing rollerbladers against skateboarding and shit like that. It made no sense and it looked terrible, but it was fun. Pretty mediocre, as the rest, but, as the rest too, it had a nice soundtrack.

Man, I miss the EXTREME 90s.

That was beautiful.

Looking for videos of extreme games, you can actually kick people and shit. Good old times.

I'll make a thread with a THUGPro download guide this Sunday; Maybe we could get some people together and skate.

I guess I should give you a heads up that there might be some "intermittent downtime" with openspy (the service that runs thugpro's masterserver) until tuesday due to some recent outage issues that happened.

Proving Ground was better than it had any right to be.

REMINDER THAT THIS SONG WAS ON THPS 3 12 FUCKING YEARS BEFORE GTA V, THE NIGGER FAGGOTS

TONY HAAAAAWK
TONY HAAAAAWK
TONY HAAAAAWK

==MAJOR HANGTIME BABYYYYYYY=

< i fucking missed an =

And that was one of the worst fucking songs too.
THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST SONGS, NIGGERS

THUGPro prov vids are fucking scary, man.

Can't front with that.

daily reminder

Custom levels are also a thing, though not officially supported.

MGS2 level when?

I bet NONE of you faggots ever played this amazing game

Wtf, are all of you faggots?

Been done. You can also swap out any music tracks you don't like for whatever you want.
thpsx.com/forums/index.php?topic=22.0

Heh. This is pretty good.

Is there any hope the new non-Activision Tony Hawk game will be good and not mobile shit?

I'm sorry to break this to you user
uploadvr.com/tony-hawk-vr/

"VR support" doesn't really mean anything though. You can tack VR support on to pretty much any game.

ESPN extreme games was the shit.

Is there any point to rolls in Tony Hawk? I don't see them a lot in high skill runs, they don't score a lot of points and there's almost no goals associated with them.