Bad games with good soundtracks

Alternatively games with sound tracks of a much better quality than they are (so a mildly above average game with a great OST would quality too).How long until the thread devolves into bait?

I kinda enjoy the PS3 port of Alone in the Dark 2008. It fixes some of the gameplay issue present in the PC/360 versions.

On a similar line I wouldn't say MP3 is bad as such, just held back massively by forced cutscenes every few minutes.

Also not an original thought but picrelated is a thoroughly average Counter Strike: GitS clone but with great music.

:^]

:^)

I regret posting this pile of shit, but the soundtrack is the best thing about it, bar none.

That's why they fired their lead composer and replaced him with an untalented hack Hanz Zimmer wannabe as quickly as they could.

shit.

Yeah to be fair I'd rate this 7/10, lays a good foundation for the sequels but is a little rough around the edges by itself.

The soundtrack is shit because it's too ebin for what's going on when you play, which is shooting bullet sponges for a time period ranging from 10 minutes to 5 hours

The game honestly would have been a 5/10 had it not been for the music.

This game has some fantastic tracks.

DKC1 is the best one though.

Maybe not bad per se, but the soundtracks were, by far, the best parts of both of these games. Personally, I found the gameplay to be pretty bland and mediocre.

Anything virt is involved with, I usually find the soundtrack to be the best part of the game and everything else is just ok.

This whole series.

Painkiller was actually a fairly mediocre singleplayer shooter. The level design uninspired, the movement was very basic, and the enemy variety wasn't very memorable.
It had great weapons though, and the most industrial metal soundtrack I've ever heard.

Post patty lewds