ITT: Sad realities of modern vidya

I'm so sick of these mincraft graphics, man.

It's ok to shill your own shit, but only when you're honest about it.
Fuck off.

It happens a lot there.

Well, it IS made by a kid.

But that game is fucking trash.

I'll take any pile of shit graphics if the game is fun and they acknowledge it's shit and don't try to meme it into popularity like Minecraft.

Barely better than Rust. I'm sick of survival shit and I'm sick of zombies.

Unturned was a lot of fun. I wish cheaters would find another game to ruin.

I dont see how its shilling…

The only issue I have is you literally start with no equipment whatsoever. Trying to kill shit with your fists is a pain the ass until you can pick something up.

fuck off

also

it has a payment model

;_; i just want kool loot without dying of starvation

Notch has much to answer for.

Inventory and crafting system are both shit. Not fun.

More is a relative term, user.

Are you fucking delirious? Were you in a motorcycle accident recently? What did you think was even good about another piece of shit knock-off of a barely functional milsim?

The game is good but the community is total shit full of kids and they shoot anyone on sight since they're 3rd worlders. No one speaks English either. It's okay if you play it as an open world loot and shoot, but I don't like that.
Rust is actually pretty alright but Garry Newman is a shithead (he doesn't work on it though) and the lead dev keeps making anti-fun moves that strengthen massive autistic groups and basebuilding and weaken solo players. Koreans and Chinese in the game are fucking insane. They'll wall off half the map and build a fuckhueg castle that's always guarded by someone 24/7.

(checked)
pics

I really wish I saved them when I played the game around 5 months ago. It was truly amazing autistic.

systems, man

Oh and I should mention: This happens a lot. This happens a ton in survival games, but Rust and ARK in particular. In ARK the Koreans and Chinese come from one server to another on their trained T-Rexes and fuck up everything and move onto the next. It's pretty horrible at times.

lol
But in all seriousness, I really love how you store half empty mags when reloading instead of tossing them around like a fucking retard in AAA games

That's kind of the fucking point. Pic related.

Lol looks like Nelson has found us.

Tell me more.

Don't remind me please.

What confuses me how cheaters can find their time to cheat and ruin so many different games.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE