Path of Exile: Fall of Oriath

FOO! EDITION

Last thread is bumplocked and 3.0 is releasing in less than 8 hours so i figured i might as well make a new thread.

New things in this expansion:

So whatcha gonna play as?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/yU8Fe9Y6
reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6rnv6o/realm_status_update/dl6g6jo/
pastebin.com/5mT4ZBsp
pastebin.com/SKV0qQbb
pastebin.com/qB5usWBa
pastebin.com/dfEGZp85
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAIAAQBeCC4KmxUgGY4j9iSdTZJiWnGhfXWNfY9Pm42jiqfUtQi748Si037nCu2D7g7vevaj_rr-yA==
pastebin.com/B85a0cXd
pastebin.com/bTXY4ecD
pastebin.com/L99PGmLA
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAYCAQkgD6sV_Ra_JIsmlSo4Nj1GcUtXUdlUR1VLVYVfsGHiYqxsjG1sb1dvnnBSeBmDCYnTjDaNgZu1naqi2aOjpcumvrCSsNi0DLTFwOPBoMM6ykrxs_-T
pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAADB8UUejipUF2cb-uv7IpuDveo19CC4ZjmJap9TTfn11JJ1NkjKU7g4AXsSim4274-2DfwIj9g==
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAYCAQIRBLMFtQZwCSANfA-rFf0WvxzcJIsmlSj6KjguIzGeMtE1kjY9OuFBh0VHRfRGcUlPSxxLV03jTp9VS1WFV8lfsGHiYqxkr2qMbIxtbG9Xb556f4LHgwmFMoo4j8GSgJOQk5mXLZoXm7WdqqIAotmjo6XLplew2LQMtMW00bVItz64k7yqwGbA48LswzrIDMgUykrWB9i94tXndOq66-7tQfAf8bPyRfVv-ej-Cv6P
pastebin.com/692Uat1b
pastebin.com/W8f9EY8h
pastebin.com/8tiMdgSr
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQAAQSHBS0M9xLhFewuUy_MMk5AoEd-YuxlTXTteu-E2YTvivCPmZstouqplayvsKu2irkdvTa-p8C_wYLEgtNv2sHpRg==
mega.nz/#!RK4gxIzY!qdJsmy_1xXzAgj_qATTqlAq4Uyc-ntFV0UYNb3Zu6Do
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well, the last time I played PoE was years ago, but these two are good reasons for me not to try it again. The only thing I ever like in ARPGs is status effect builds.

They're more like a secondary effect now instead of main source of damage, but yeah they're essentially dead. It's a good thing actually as the game was revolving entirely around those ailments, mainly poison, with power creep making them do millions of damage.

They nerfed AoE too last league and they're fine tuning skills individually now.

AKA taking all the fun and uniqueness out of the game and slowly but surely making it more like Diablo 3.

While i do agree that they took something out and replaced it with nothing i don't see how 90% of the builds relying sorely on poison can be considered unique.

I'm not even hyped. GGG are full of shit.

i haven't tried PoE yet. I had the most fun playing as a skelliemancer in D2 way back when, I guess I'll try a summoner build.

any build guides that'll work in the new version?

don't forget beside the >no trade there's also
It seems there's just 6 new acts and while some say that's a lot on its own…
yeah, no. it's just gonna be the same rush to end game and farm maps for currency

I'm gonna play nonetheless.

At least running through the 10 acts will be short and comfy and different scenery than running the same garbage 2.6 times per character

are summoners annoying to play as? part of the reason i liked skelliemancers, besides looking dope, was that it was pretty low effort.

Some minions, especially spectres, are a pain in the ass to play. You have to go to a specific zone where the mob you want spawns in, used your "create corpses" skill and raise it from there. If they die, you have to do it again or spend a solid 2-3 minuts spamming your skill waiting for the right corpse to appear if you're in another zone. You log out? same. You got disconnected? same.

Some others, like zombies, just require a corpse and that's it, they're the max level (depending on your gem) unlike spectres, you can summon them on the fly without looking, and their only downside if the huge mana cost required to spamming the skill when the die endlessly against some bosses.

And then there's minions where you summon them, they attack whatever is around and disappear after their duration expires. They're the ones in the build above. There's also some minor things like the AI being dumb but generally speaking playing a summoner is fine, albeit frustrating.

Patch is up, start downloading niggers.

Slowing the game down is good. The game is way too fast paced right now and the gameplay is far too mindless because of it. AFAIK it was way worse before 2.6 and 2.5 when you could just AoE 3-4 screens at a time and getting faster clear speed wasn't about kill speed but about movement speed.

Assassin or Inquisitor for a cold crit build? I made a build but I need some input.

pastebin.com/yU8Fe9Y6

Wew lads

seems it will only get worse

1k people left in queue before me and I still don't know what build to do.

Send help

what skill?

Assassin always

Except assassin is dead with the changes.

Probably Frost Bolt, haven't played since they added that. Done Ice Spear and that uhm, wave spell to death.

You can make a cheap starter build with frostbolt, be sure to get the 2 threshold jewels for the free GMP. I think ziggyd made a build with it back in 2.6, maybe you can find the guide on youtube.

I really need to read the patch notes.

Any noteworthy things with ranger, templar, or shadow?

Haven't played in over a year, seems like they improved a little bit of everything. I'm a bit impressed

Trickster buffed as fuck, very worth playing. Assassin ruined, less crit, poison is useless, crit charges give less crit chance. Saboteur still a solid choice.

Ranger is my favourite, 2nd strongest ascendancies, the only better being berserker. Not much changes, very solid. People complaing about the lack of life nodes but you can get more than enough without travelling too far on the passive tree.

Templar is in a weird position right now. Guardian is very niche, just a support. Hierophant does nothing that a chieft can't do and he does better, so very niche and mostly useless. Inquisitor still a solid choice for spell crits or even some starter or normal builds, but since vaal spark is dead there's not gonna be many inquisitors around.

Path of Restart

I'M MAKING THE PIZZA BLAST GUY

Couldn't load any instances before that restart though. Related?

They lasted 1 hour, that's longer than I expected, let path of realm restarts commence

we in

already got stuck at a load screen again

Nope.

Aand it's down.

This is Blizzard tier patch day issues.

It was up for like 10 minutes.

LOL

In queue

I've been in queue for 10 minutes.

boy do I enjoy being disconnected every 2 minutes

this is unheard of

Any skills or ascends that care about mana? Ive always wanted to stack it but no builds take advantage of that; also reserved mana is % so whats the point

going full evasion, try to stop me

Why should we when the game will?

If I throw enough arguments at you, one of them is guaranteed to dissuade you sooner or later.

for real though, i haven't play this in years. really just want something fun to fuck around with

I want to stress that this isn't the core problem. It's just making it worse. We're still working on finding the root cause.
source: reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6rnv6o/realm_status_update/dl6g6jo/

But we dont need trade improvement goys :^)
Also that soft blame on the private indexers and poe scambot

Ladder API, not trade.
And servers up again.

A friend of mine is making me download PoE so we can co-op and fuck around. I've never played Diablo-likes or really been familiar with the dungeon crawler scene. Any advice or tips?

pizza sticks

Get a bunch of life and cap your resists. Use a movement skill. Pick whatever ability you think sounds/looks cool and try to make a build with it. Hopefully your friend can carry you.

Wait a few days unless you're prepared to play path of queues.

RIP servers again.

I was playing the game for a whole 2 minutes before servers went down again

I didn't get to make my character

They hit like trucks in later difficulties even when you're at 65%+ evasion, and sometimes you can't really hit certain mobs up-close. It's good to get stuff like traps or a ranged attack to help you out.

How's Witch? I'll probably start 3.0 with her, and go for a life-steal, cold/chaos build or a pet build (because I'm retarded).

Should I stop lvling Arcane Surge at some point? With the flat mana cost and the % increases buffs I feel like at some point it will take too much mana and starts becoming less effective.

How the fuck didn't it detect it? REEEE

I don't understand why +flask HP is a thing. Isn't Ranger (and also Witch and Shadow and Duelist) somewhat squishy to rely on flasking for HP?

Path of Crashing Every Area

Good signs

A nice amulet for a minion build dropped for me. I'm pretty happy about that.

I mean I was kind of aiming towards Pathfinder and grabbing flask shit and taking bow passives, I don't fucking know.

I started with eva/life at Ranger, over to Finesse, grabbed Heart of Oak and Quickstep so far

Gotta go fast

Fuck me
Looks like its path of srs for me again

No point whatsoever to stack mana. You can grab a couple of mana nodes like witch's 'Deep Thoughts' but that's pretty much it, even if you're going mind over matter. You get around 1500 mana at level 90 with that and you shouldn't have problems with 1 aura. There's also an unique called 'essence worm' if you want full mana for MoM and still be able to reserve mana for 1 aura.

Guardian used to do some shenaningans with mana and convert it to ES but it's ES is pretty much dead this league.

Elementalist is in a weird position, it's kinda trash. Ailments like ignite are dead so no sense in prolif, the buffs are clunky and useless, the 50% reduced reflect damage is nice but you don't really need it unless you're doing crazy damage. It's still fine for golems i guess.
Occultist too is weird, we don't know just how dead ES is, but she's fine for curses and chaos damage. I wouldn't rank this higher than elementalist though, but it has some very useful uses depending ong what skill and style of play you use.
Necromancer is the best one. It was nerfed recently as support, but who the fuck plays in parties anyway. SRS is meme tier now and minions in general are strong, so there's that.

If you want to play spells i recommend berserker, templar or shadow over witch. I can make you a build if you want, just tell me the skill.

What about

I took a basic bow node, so I guess I'm projectiles and stacking life+eva? What do bow rangers even use? I was still looking at pathfinder

get fire and lightning res, especially fire res

Never really got into this game and it seems rather overwhelming. What would be the best fast paced, melee dual-wielder type class? Or even ranger of sorts, basically an archetypical Agility/Dexterity type class. Are they viable? Usually I start off ARPG's with summoners/tanky characters but want a change.

Get path of building and paste this link into "import from pastebin". This is a very basic template for ranger with the more friendly raider ascendency, life and mana leech, 181% life that's more than anough, dodge and vaal pact for instanst leech. From here you have more than enough points to get whatever weapon you want and the appropriate nodes.

You can't go randomly or making the build up as you level because it'll turn out a mess and ruin the character, forcing you to reroll. I've made that mistake quite a lot of times when i started. You path of building or check a build online to see how what you plan will turn out.

pastebin.com/5mT4ZBsp

Awesome. Stunlocked by innocence ball. After they nerfed all other lighting balls not to stun players.

I never got to level 90 hardcore, am I a scrub? I always get impatient and reckless mid 80's and die to something stupid on maps.

Fug.
Starting over with all this new shit + ascendancy classes + trying to plan a new build where I have to choose either fun or what works best else I get screwed later on seems a little overwhelming. Do I just type what sort of shit I like into those online build finders then do a copycat and play the exact same character as everyone else?

Slayer is the king of life leech.

Slayer is also nice and robust because you can get bonus more% damage against uniques and rares, I think, so it's bretty good at farming shit later too.

This game is a good moron filter. People who praise go right in the retard list.

So do (1) and dones :^)

(2) just for you bby

G O O D N I G H T

Its probably already finished. they rolled quickfix just now.

Is it me or is this looks fucking awesome?

I can't wait to see how libcucks whine or praise this

I just started. Can I redo my skill tree later on when I understand the game or do I have to follow a guide?

You get to kill them so the game is kosher.

You get some respect points from the quests and you can use a currency item to add more respect points, but if it's the whole tree it gets kinda expensive. it's probably best to follow a guide, there's a billion of them.

Where do I go for builds. Some of these places look reddit tier.

youtubers make some builds, try ZiggyD, Mathilifications, Pohx Kappa, Zizaran, Tarke cat

They usually explain the build in detail and during the start of a league give very newb-friendly builds to start out with. You can also check out the forum on the official website but keep in mind that 99% of people there are retarded. There's also a reddit for build if you're that desperate, or random build websites.

Looks nothing like one other then color scheme.

I really fucking hope I can purchase these banners from masters for my HO.

You can still make status ailment builds, just that they aren't super over-powered like they were with double-dipping. It will most likely get buffed, since they nerfed it extremely hard. You can still use Essence Drain (chaos damage status effect using a projectile) and Scorching Ray (fire damage status effect using a channeled beam) and still have top-tier damage, it's just that they were so afraid of shit like ignites and poison being able to kill every single end-game boss within three seconds like they could in 2.6 that they nerfed them to the ground. Permastun builds still work, although with the buffed health most likely not on end-game bosses.

Duelist is still really damn good for dual wielding, block and leech.

Also it should be noted that all of them are going to be using meta shit by default, like how absolutely fucking everyone was making CI builds constantly due to how overpowered energy shield was prior to 3.0 and as a result it dramatically raised the price for everything involving those builds. Making your own builds is fairly fun (and often fairly cheap) but you need to have the wiki up constantly in that case.

Not exactly. It just 500es chest with5l cost was less than 40c. And it was mediocre chest. Compared to kaom which cost over 100c and was best HP armor in game.

I don't really mean that it made CI expensive, but rather that they make every single item they make a video about expensive. The amount of autists flocking towards builds their favourite streamer made is fairly huge. Theorycrafting may take fairly long figuring out what will work and you will most likely fail anyway, but once you get it to work then you can get some pretty fucking dank builds, cheap too.

Its always that way with exclusive items. Loot at tokohuma shield with +1 totem, its best in slot for every totem caster. Same with shavrone wrap. Mediocre ES gear cost was really low and it was easy to build compared with HP.

I want to play my action rpg and make a tri elemental witch and stomp fools.

b-b-but ignite is dead user, and without crit freeze is hard to pull off

Hey, it seems like they fixed lab, at least at normal. Sidequests are actually rewarding and short. Not the bullshit it was before "spend 2min getting key, spend 2 min unlocking door, get reward "some random mob on map will drop a rare ring" bullshit.

They also buffed Darkshrines in lab immensely, no longer is it that you only get either a shrine effect, a shitty on-kill drop or massive fucking boost to Izaro's damage. Now it can even offer an extra treasure key.

HOW ABOUT THAT NON SHIT
MAP

Fuck that, I'm waiting a few more years before I play this soul sucker again.

Lab is less bullshit now. Still bullshit but much less so.

Greatest design ever.

Just purchase few more stash tabs to fix it.
Its good at least at normal.

And then there's cruel.
And then there's merciless.
And then there's endgame.
And with every new character, you have to run through those shitty trap gauntlets, hoping that Izaro doesn't just fuck your shit up in the next fight.

There is no cruel or merciless anymore user.

Are you even paying attention

You can tick the option to show your character's life above your head, don't know if it does that for mana since I have never used it.

cruel is also super short. if you're doing the endgame you're pretty committed to the character anyway.

are you?

pastebin.com/SKV0qQbb

How terrible is this build.

Some points leftover Want to be tri elemental but is that even possible. Saw heavy ignite nerfs. If I use fire as a filler to get the buffs for the other two elementals or just focus frost/lightning?

why
Templar has spell nodes and elemental nodes right there at the start of the tree, so does Shadow. Your points would be much better spent going for jewel sockets (and this includes the ones behind two nodes and not just the ones behind one) than trying to get all of the Witch nodes, although I would usually recommend trying to avoid looking for every single jewel socket. Increasing damage for all damage types by 5% for a single point for example, would be better than to use three points to increase each individual one by 10%, since for one you get 15% in total for the elemental per point but only 10% element-specific per point. Elemental status ailments are in a fairly meh position right now: ignite is weak as shit, freeze is slightly harder to do due to increased boss health and shock scales off of how much damage you are dealing percentage-wise although it isn't that hard to do. If you're going tri-elemental then I would highly recommend going crit instead of trying to be a jack-of-all-trades, taking nodes for each elemental status ailment individually is a pretty damn huge waste. Also, where the fuck is are your defenses, 40% increased life and 30% increased ES both without MoM is just begging to die. Even if you're going hybrid life/ES, you should always aim for three-digit increased life and increased energy-shield. Also take the Witch nodes that give both elemental damage and resists, that shit is very much worth it for how many points you spend to get it.

It's pretty horrible, you have nowhere near enough life to survive anything mid-late game, even earlier depending on when you actually grab said nodes

Level 97 freeze pulse from breach league here. If my understanding is correct, they said they were buffing health of map bosses to scale more linearly towards the guardians (so there is less of a gap between tier 15 and 16). My build was able to permafreeze T15 kaom/daresso before, but I doubt it would be able to now. It also could not permafreeze 13 or 15 rigwald. The only warband leaders i could permafreeze were the ones in beacon. I expect these nerfs to be pretty crippling. You'd need a lot of jewel sockets with freeze duration jewels, maybe even freeze nodes on the tree, and halcyon would be mandatory.

redone
pastebin.com/qB5usWBa

Severely upped life/ES more resists took all easy elemental damage nodes Ignored the +% and jewel.

Only have one jewel slot

Changed the node path to go through Written in blood

93% health instead of the value there

okay, I'm still having issues on what you even want to do, I get the idea, but you're all over the place, you have crit but no power charges even if they did get nerfed, you for some reason avoided the massive Life and ES node right next to doom cast, but grabbed doom cast, and you got fangs of the viper, are you really expecting to hurt for dex that much? You're hugging MoM but don't touch it in spite of it being a pretty massive survivalist increase with pretty minimal investment.

You just seem all over the place

Is this telling of my coming fortune?

Fortune is telling you to make a build out of the two items you dropped

I don't think that's gonna happen.

T-thanks

fortune smiles with sharp teeth

with enough rarity from different sources multiplying each other, you can actually make a magicfind character, sadly half the sources on the video aren't available or very rare now.

1886% of 0 = 0

I was actually rather pleased with goredrill; it makes a well enough low level weapon, it will do for now. The ring is just a kick in the balls, however, I don't see its practicality.

Neither does anyone else. The only thing I can think of that could use it is the Breach uniques that give certain stats based on uncapped resistances.

pastebin.com/dfEGZp85

Power charges MOM Mana regen gotten will drop if not needed.

Can sacrifice melding line to get two jewel slots and +20 int not sure if worth it.

It's useful in normal, to swap around in bosses, equip green gem for merveil, blue one in sins 2, red one in kaom's fight, the rest of the bosses however deal damage of several elements so it's suicide

I'm thinking something like Freezing Impulse or Frozen Orb when I get multi-projectiles. I'll also play around with a pet build that uses skeletons that might do some chaos or cold damage, since I wasn't fond of golems (They're good, but the build I used required you to die a lot).

seems good enough, ele prolif builds are a bit wonky though, and depend a lot on items

you may want to ditch a few points from the far off power charges above witch and by shadow early on and pick up constitution until your gear gets up to par if you're having trouble surviving.
That's probably the only thing I see is that you may have to spec a little harder into survivability and then regret into more damage later, but you get 24 respec points naturally so it's not an issue

Not to mention they JUST lag your SHIT UP

The website for that is horribly outdated, I don't want the desktop application and poeplanner.com doesn't seem to be up anymore. What do?

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAIAAQBeCC4KmxUgGY4j9iSdTZJiWnGhfXWNfY9Pm42jiqfUtQi748Si037nCu2D7g7vevaj_rr-yA==

This is me so far.

I always get conflicted with bows, because I don't know what stats to stack. There's a TON of shit for +phys damage, elemental arrows convert phys, attack speed and crit builds are a thing, and you can do DOTs too.

you're confusing it with poebuilder, path of building is also a desktop application, but the only good planners are desktop apps so you're shit out of luck if you don't want to use either.

First attempt at a build. Using Pillar of the Caged God and sunder with life leech, but could really use some input
pastebin.com/B85a0cXd

Anyone played around with Storm Burst yet? What do you guys recon are good support gems for it?
Also spark or arc for my spell totem with culling strike?

Right now I'm using the following:
LMP (until I get GMP)
Faster Casting
Lightning Penetration

While we're posting first time builds, how this look?
pastebin.com/bTXY4ecD
Main skill is Cyclone+Added Cold Damage+Increased Criticals+Power Charge On Critical+Ice bite and/or Hypothermia

Is it a mistake to try and get ice crits if I'm doing lots of weak hits instead of fewer strong hits? I understand that this will make it almost impossible to freeze bosses.

I want to use Poacher's Mark, but not sure of the best way to deliver it. I'd like to avoid reserving more mana, as I'm already using 50% for Hatred. Do I even need Poacher's Mark if I'm using Ice Bite?

pastebin.com/L99PGmLA
Never really used Pillar of the Caged God but I would gravitate towards dropping the mace/staff wheel and the points leading up to it (along with dropping Resolute Technique) so that you could take Counterbalance in the Staff wheel and dump the remaining points into either dexterity or accuracy. No clue how often you are going to hit/miss but in effect the change goes something like this

Dropping
In exchange for

Other than that, I really have no idea how it would affect your chance to hit, but I really feel like you are missing out by keeping it non-crit here.

The only blatantly wrong thing I see in your tree is that you are taking both frenzy charge duration nodes for some reason. Also instead of power charge on crit, maybe you could take Jaws of Agony in your weapon swap with multiple traps so that you could generate charges that way. That way you can free up one of your sockets and deal more damage with your Cyclone. Also considering the fact that you are using Cyclone, you may end up not chilling bosses you are fighting unless you are taking Arctic Armor or that Breach amulet that chills enemies for 1 second. For single-target against bosses that don't spawn trash you're going to have to use a different skill because otherwise your Ice Bite and Hypothermia won't be very useful, alternatively get a worm flask to keep those on-kill effects up for longer.

Its a really stupid idea unless you know what are you doing. And even if you do it will result in mediocre build. If you really want pillar of caged god build look into Brutus' Lead Sprinkler builds. They also build shitloads of STR, so everything you need to know will be there.

You dont need powercharges on crit. Your gem setup is utter shit.
Build in general is also bad. YOu picking MoM as trickster without dodge few points away.
They are usually cost 2 points and provide 20% critchance each. You spending 3 points to get them so they are equial to 15% critchance nodes. While you have fucking crit cluster near scion.
And you didnt pick cool passive near top of the shadow with combined damage and crit.
Almost no damage passives whatsoever. You dont need conduit.
Everything is wrong with your build.
Trickster is basically DoT build and you picked non dot skill without any dot whatsoever.
+2 to charges is good, but you might consider switching into something else. Your gem setup is utterly disgusting. And tree is just bad.

Trickster also got nerfed super hard, so I don't really see why he's going trickster period.
Also what is his build even doing, I don't understand, he has nothing aside from a little crit and some frenzy

could someone buy a firestorm gem for me? I've asked around offering to pay them back the transmutation orb but everyone is being jewish and asking for chaos and i'd rather not do the entire act 1 with another class just for one gem.

Thanks for the feedback. My thought process was 'I've always wanted to do a dual claws build with high attack rate' + 'Movement skills cost 0 mana looks fun'. Don't have a super good reason for going ice+crit instead of DoT.

This is my actual current tree:
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAYCAQkgD6sV_Ra_JIsmlSo4Nj1GcUtXUdlUR1VLVYVfsGHiYqxsjG1sb1dvnnBSeBmDCYnTjDaNgZu1naqi2aOjpcumvrCSsNi0DLTFwOPBoMM6ykrxs_-T

Is it too late to respec into something useful? Out of bleed/poison/ignite, which would be better?

Anyone?

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIAADB8UUejipUF2cb-uv7IpuDveo19CC4ZjmJap9TTfn11JJ1NkjKU7g4AXsSim4274-2DfwIj9g==
if you're going to use a phys bow grab phys bow nodes, if you're going to use an elemental bow grab primeval force instead, and later grab Forces of Nature, DOTs aren't usable right now so don't even consider them. If you're going to convert from phys to elemental grab Winter Spirit and basically all the nodes I just mentioned are useful for conversion.

Wouldn't Deadly Draw be better, since it adds attack speed instead of chance to bleed?

You're just taking it for the phys damage, eventually you'd take both, also, if you're crit you'd of course take king of the hill and lethality, probably heartseeker too.

I started playing Diablo 2 again out of anticipation of this and now I don't want to stop.

good, don't 3.0 is a shitshow, harbinger is boring and the new skills are shit.

Not really. Trickster is really good for RF builds and MoM builds in general.

This makes me really miss legacy and how everybody thought that the helmet was trash and I bought it at 5 fucking chaos orbs the first day
Hopefully it will go down later but still

At that price you're better off chancing it, add it to your loot filter and you'll eventually get one

Wow Act 3 is great now.

Speaking of trading bs, how much is this axe usually go for? I thought it would be some neato item that was common enough to buy cheap, but shit is a steady 50c to 60c.
Maybe I am better waiting a weak for prices to fall?

it's always expensive at the start of a league and doesn't go down much later

Yeah, that's what I'll have to do, maybe in a week it will be at a sensible price

I bought it for like mid league on Leagacy and considering the buffs to cyclone and that everyone is playing sunder or some sort of melee I dont see it going down that much

I hate this

Every mid tier item is expensive at the start of the league, but after a couple of weeks it becomes steady. 50-60c is a good price for it.

NO

I think I might end up doing this. Hybrid feels good, without going hard into an elemental build. In particular, LMP and Lightning Arrow lets me oneshot most trash groups, and Burning Arrow on its own is really good against bosses and rares.

How is Blast Rain? Tornado Shot?

I find sustain is a little hard, I'm sipping a lot more than I'd like to. Poacher's Mark is what I used before

Blast rain is a decent single target skill, tornado shot is in my opinion, ok, but inferior to lightning arrow, if you already have mana leech, get a jewel with +2 mana gained on hit, that should help a lot, if not, get the mana leech cluster to the right of ranger start.

Oh the new currencies are kind of neat.

I like the idea of Chaos Shards, I hope they keep them and add them to regular drop tables later

Yup that did it, thanks

Not bad

Okay, doing my normal lab now. I think I'm going to go with Raider, since flasks are just "okay" to me (item based, poorfag at start of league, need a good farmer, etc), and Deadeye doesn't really go well with what I'm using.

In particular, the new(?) Onslaught support will let me keep it active for Quartz Infusion / Avatar of the Veil; extra elem damage seems nicer than an extra projectile or chain

muh GCPs

If 15+ you can sell it to players. New league means more demand for them.

Only 9%, but that's still about a GCP worth

Have they improved the witch's summoning at all? Before it was just respawing timed either skeletons or zombies and the other was regular life duration.

When was the last time you played?
There are shitloads of ways to play witch. AI is still shit.

You have more reason to go ice+crit than you do for going DoT
It is only too late to respec when you are at like level 70
None of them, just stick with ice+crit. All you need to do is figure out a way to get decent single-target for bosses, other than that it is largely decent

Skellies had their total count nerfed this patch but they are alright, people usually use them with totems for disposable meat shields though, there are plenty of viable skeleton builds but most people don't bother with the skill otherwise. Also now you have Vaal Summon Skeletons which summons a fuckhuge number of them with one big one (bow/mace/aura+SRS/something else I forgot). For zombies you can make them into pretty tanky damage dealers with threshold jewels to make them slam more often, an item that lets them leech life for you (expensive currently, was dirt cheap last league and I expect it will drop in price eventually) and an item that reduces your total zombie count but makes each one fairly huge and beefs up both their survivability and damage. Summoners are pretty damn strong and they have had a shitload of quality-of-life changes made to make it more enjoyable to play.

Say that to a fucking RF. I am breezing through everything since level 40. Trickster has +70% additional regen and good bonus to dot damage. Plus insanely good bonus for mana for MoM.

Righteous Fire and Scorching Ray are the exception, since the devs very clearly balanced the 3.0 DoT changes around those skills. I mean, just look at the new powers that they added.

Which kind of sucks for me because I was planning on going RF for weeks before the patch notes. Do you think I still should or should I go for something else? Currently doing pizza sticks.

It seems they nerfed classes and dot in general but brought a lot of new items to buff them. But its not really worth anyone time. Assassin is dead. DEAD!

RF is crazy good. With additional regen items its easy to sustain it.
Berserker has 25% heal every 2 seconds and +40% more damage.
Trickster has 70% more regen (both HP and mana) and some good bonuses
Inquisitor has holy grond with crazy regen and nice bonuses.
Never go for Chieftain RF. Most of the passives dont even work on you.
You can start at lvl 40~ after your aura gets +1 to max res.
You need seed of shaper and springleaf. Later its a good idea to add Ambu`s charge. Later you can upgrade springleaf if you lucky but it cost a lot and kind of meaningless upgrade considering you will use phoenix instead. Meginord's Vise can be used too if you have str for it and you dont need resistance on gloves.
Everything is fucking melting.
Oh and its really important to have a flask with "remove burning from you" to disable RF on demand.
Trickster might be not the best choice because he can regen only after kill and not all the bosses have adds.

Although RF builds sound pretty strong, I've already got Walk the Aether and Vaal Pact, and I'd had to change the way the build works a lot more.

I could do something like Dual Strike+Added Cold Damage+Elemental Damage with Attacks+Ice Bite for single target ice crit damage.

Or, I could rework it into a poison build (even though poison/DoT just got nerfed). Key concept being to stack as many poison DoTs as possible. Main skill would be:
Cyclone+Lesser Poison+Melee Physical Damage+Added Chaos Damage+Vile Toxins
Single Target skill (if necessary) could be:
Double Strike+Multistrike+Lesser Poison+Added Chaos Damage.
With the passive tree looking something like this:
pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAYCAQIRBLMFtQZwCSANfA-rFf0WvxzcJIsmlSj6KjguIzGeMtE1kjY9OuFBh0VHRfRGcUlPSxxLV03jTp9VS1WFV8lfsGHiYqxkr2qMbIxtbG9Xb556f4LHgwmFMoo4j8GSgJOQk5mXLZoXm7WdqqIAotmjo6XLplew2LQMtMW00bVItz64k7yqwGbA48LswzrIDMgUykrWB9i94tXndOq66-7tQfAf8bPyRfVv-ej-Cv6P

Would not work and you will fail because you dont know what are you doing.
But yes, remaking one build into another is pretty much meaningless.
And your gem setup is shitty as usual.

Just no

I am sure, even in maps people will just portal out. If you had vision of what is going on it would be a small reason to stay. But why, if you cant even damage him? Crab boss is bullshit. And there is a lot of same bosses. Just portal out when they go into rampage and wait it out while you are invulnerable.

GGG knows that people will be trying to make builds that one-shot bosses. And so they add phases to most new major boss fights to make sure you can't.

So is there any good way to salvage a shit build now? Besides grinding like a retard with said shit build?

You know fuck trying to salvage my old character from 2015. I'll just delete it.

So any advice on making a Scion? Like a good path to take?

Any tips for support gems or good spells I'm not using in this Lightning/Arc build? I'm playing Berserker and just entered act 5. I'll post what I'm using right now:

Light pen - cast speed - echo
Crit chance - blind - light pen (going to switch to curse on hit and warlords mark once I get the supp gem I think)
Increased duration - cast speed - arcane surge
Spark - culling strike - LMP
Nothing
Nothing

you could drop cast speed on arc and get elemental focus or controlled destruction, maybe use both and drop light pen

OC

drop culling spark totem, get wrath, get a 4l for arc at least and use controlled destruction if you're not crit or inc crit strikes if you are not

Why do you need LMP on your spark totem? If you are planning on keeping the spark totem (I would recommend replacing it with decoy totem) then replace LMP with Faster Projectiles

Is it possible to make a build that does no damage but is unkillable?

This is my current build, I grabbed some AoE nodes because muh Storm Blast but it's somewhat of a bother to use with no noticeable increased clear speed (maybe I need to gem it better?) so I've gone back to Arc.
pastebin.com/692Uat1b (current)
pastebin.com/W8f9EY8h (possible goal if I decide against Storm Blast)

Is Elemental Focus actually good? The 50% increase in damage on shocked targets is pretty major, I guess Orb of Storms can give me a hand with applying shock. Controlled Destruction seems good though, I'll still be able to keep up Elemental Overload with that right? I don't need THAT many crits.

Should I drop Herald of Thunder? 2 auras might be a bit much. Later on I planned on getting MoM.

Yeah that's probably a good call. Right now it does pretty good damage and my build is tanky enough to not need Decoy, I'll keep it in mind as a way to increase my survivability though.

I've seen some meme afk builds that kill endgame content just ny idling

N e a t

That seems exactly what I'd like to play.
Links?

drop hot if you need to, yes, wrath is more important.

maybe this still works

I have used at least a thousand chance orbs through my career in PoE and I've never gotten anything out of it.

neither have I, but t1 items like skyforth are much harder to chance than common low level uniques that are the only option in a base.

I can actually sustain my spells with both auras thanks to my Berserker mana leech. However I don't think this holds in the long run when I get MoM. Do I still use Wrath? It takes 50% compared to HoT which takes 25% which is a decent chunk of survivability.

I added controlled destruction to Arc, now it's faster casting, echo, controlled. Feels a lot better, on the hunt for a 5L for now. Also Orb of Storms with curse on hit and Warlords Mark is fucking amazing. Lastly, faster projectile was obviously the better choice for my spark totem.

that's easy because silk is dumb as a brick, nobody would ever refer to him as an "intellect"

Silk wasn't dumb as a brick though, just weird.

ive tried and failed to get a headhunter in legacy, but i ended up with tons of other shitty legendary leather belts.

Huh this belt is kinda cool, gives me a 9 seconds up time with that silver flask. How does it affect health and mana potions? Do they restore the same amount but over a longer period of time?

Flask duration doesn't change the amount you get per second, meaning it increases the total amount recovered. Also that isn't flask duration, that is flask EFFECT duration.

Meaning what? Bonus effects from flasks last longer but doesn't affect health or mana flasks?

Exactly

Neat thanks.

MFW

How dare you enjoy your reward

Dat eagle tho

I was waiting for the plus damage to infernal blow or something, got something this good I actually considered selling it

Might as well sell it now? The price will only drop in a week

Holy fuck, what a profoundly unfun boss.
I only have 22% fire resist and 1,000 life, but I can't fucking stack it because my rings give me stats to wear my gear, but his attacks are just bullshit

Even Izaro is more fun and that's a stretch

I had 2k hp alnd 75 res in everything and a few hundreds regen. And this shit just stunned me to death in a second. While they already removed stun from every other lighting orb in the game.

Jesus christ how horrifying

Had similar stats and just fucking exploded on that phase. In comparison I could facetank the fire beam while attacking him. When I on my next attempt put my entire soul into dodging that shit I got away with only being hit twice which left me 2% hp, but only because I got lucky during the stuns.

Actually this is a bit reassuring, my character isn't garbage, it was just a difficulty spike.

I still couldn't really damage him a lot, but I thought I was doing bad against the trash afterwards, because they were hitting me and not dying instantly. Turns out I swapped my WED support out during the fight for something else and ruined my damage

Sweet baby jesus.

although the nazi memes at a Trump time is dumb shit on their behalf,

remember they brought back some globe girls (albeit with such less tiddies)

I saw some anons in the last thread argue, one claimed that the flag very much looked like the Nazi swastika while some other said it didn't and it was just a coincidence.

When I got to act 5 and saw that fucking floor

I couldn't help but laugh.

Gee, a sure (((coincidence)))

I mean, it's like a fucking mashup of this with the swastikas colour arrangement theme.

I googled it to take a screencap too, got decent results though.

Okay. Especially while they live in new zealand on the other side of the world.
I guess its stupid of me to be making mod for morrowindMP with nazis too.
Why Holla Forums is so retarded?

First time playing. First link is what I currently have, second one is where I was planning on going.
pastebin.com/8tiMdgSr
I don't know what skills there are so I've just been using a shield and the ground slam skill and built around it. I feel like I should've planned ahead. Is this salvageable?

It seems you want to build a tanky character? Consider something like this; maybe someone else can give better advice

pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.0/AAAABAQAAQSHBS0M9xLhFewuUy_MMk5AoEd-YuxlTXTteu-E2YTvivCPmZstouqplayvsKu2irkdvTa-p8C_wYLEgtNv2sHpRg==

It's pretty horrifying unless you've got goons to get him distracted. Keeping near the same area so the statues provide a solid wall of cover helped me a lot.

It's just a bit too much on the nose for me.
The white christian (templars) that just can't get enough of slavery and torture, that also invaded the poor noble savages to enslave them etc.

I could deal with one or the other. A visual nazi theme or a nazi themed backstory. As it is, it feels a bit like they're trying to virtue signal about how bad the evil nazis were.

Do not suck dicks. It is not the Karui Way.

40% shield defense passives are useless.
Stun builds are useless unless you know what are you doing.

They are not portrayed too bad actually. Basically roman empire with nazi(which was stolem from roman empire) ascetics. Players just goes on rampage and kills gods which savages worshiped. Empire basically did nothing wrong. They just went full Lawful Lawful. And a couple of their officials were corrupt.
Its really small part of backstory and its not nazism its colonialism. But you cant even see a difference, do you?
Its not even portrayed in bad way. It just colonialism was there and you just assume that its a bad thing.
Who are the real nazi now? Not you, faggot.

Right. Should I switch to axes or swords then? What's some skills that work well with that?

Why is that?

I kinda just floated through the boss with my trapper. Nearly died a few times to those weird orbs, but then always managed to pot in time.

When he went down I was like, "that's it?". Then I discovered it was only half the act.

I'm currently at the start of act 6, this is just the impression I got so far. And yeah I do like the character writing, even Piety turned into a character you could empathize with. I Like the nazi aesthetic, it's just tiresome to constantly see them portrayed in fiction for the purpose of showing people what a good goy your are and would totally never sympathize with nazis.

I'm not saying that this is what GGG are doing, but in this political climate (like the other user pointed out) this is a common occurrence and I'm always a bit vary when media tries to shove their ideology down my throat without consent (again I don't think GGG thinks in these terms, but many companies do).

Whichever you have. Better not to invest into specific weapon before high level, better stick to one handed/melee damage nodes.

Best armor has -30% block chance. And juggernaut is damage mitigation while block is damage avoidance.

And isn't avoidance better because it removes the hit entirely?

I thought the karui slaves becoming Kitava dindus kind of offset the "we wuz revolukangs n sheeit" vibe. Nice, you freed the island barbarians! Now everyone's fucking dying!

By the way, you're going to have a blast with the boss at the end of act 7. I hope you like playing Dance Dance of Exile.

That makes sense. Thank you.

Well it wasn't really their choice from what I understand, Khaom slaughtered the army he brought as a sacrifice. Then these were resurrected later on as undead without their free will?

All the other Karui were just betrayed and murdered.

I am now ANGERY at Aberrath.
Again, one-shot nukes aren't fun

Lol. But at least she has some characterization. For example she hates templar and dont care about the rest one way or another.
You end up working with their god. The only bad thing about them, again a couple of corrupt officials and their love of LAW.
Their god was human but ascended to godhood and went full Judge Dredd on everyone ass.

Basically protagonist is the reason why everything went to shit.

It removes some of hits and at least 1/4 of them will still hit you. neither is better. You need HP pool, way to sustain hp, way to mitigate damage and way to avoid damage. Usually you use more than one mechanic since they complement each other. >I thought the karui slaves becoming Kitava dindus kind of offset the "we wuz revolukangs n sheeit" vibe. Nice, you freed the island barbarians! Now everyone's fucking dying!

Like.. I'm at 72% resist flasked, 1255 hp, and I can either dodge the attack, or stand still and hit him and die.

Oh wait that's the whole end of act 5 you're talking about? It still seemed like the majority of them were lied/coerced by the ex-slave that ran away from the act 5 camp in the middle.

You really, really need to get some better gear. If you're using resistance flasks and aren't getting the full 81% or whatever then your equipment is utter shit. Either pick up more life nodes or check that all your gear has at least some life on it, ideally 30 or more.

Maybe it's just me and my magic fetish but I'd totally sacrifice and experiment on humans if it could unlock eternal life and answer questions about the world I live in.
No one knows what happened to the old civilizations or what they did. I'd be curious as fuck and try to dig up all the knowledge. Also she seemed to genuinely want to improve humans, just that the alpha stage was a bit messy.

Can't replace my gear because the sockets aren't correct for all my skittles. And even then, I need the +int/+str mods on some shit

The main goal for them way to improve themselves. And everyone who was working on gems ends up as abomination. Also you meed with Piety teacher.

the romans that just can't get enough of slavery get overthrown by the ritual cannibal savages, neither is portrayed in a good light, except for individual exceptions, jesus user, step out of Holla Forums for a moment

That's what they in the business call a rough alpha stage :^)
No but seriously, it's hard to say no to limitless possibilities just because some people are going to suffer for a while. Hindsight 20/20, it was obviously super reckless to begin with since they had no idea what they were dabbling in or what consequences it would have. As a general rule of thumb, if "inanimate" objects start talking to you and asking for sacrifices, it's probably not a good idea to listen.

I got the impression that those that split off to plunder and rape did so because of a mix of coercion by the guy that you meet in the camp and later runs off when you first free Sin, and revenge because obviously.
Can't really blame the ex-slaves for going on a murdering spree on the people that a few hours ago kept them as slaves.

Also I don't really think GGG are trying to make a political point or any SJW nonsense.Probably.

How many skills are you using? If you can't even survive boss fights then there's no value in having linked extra stuff.
As for int/str, it's worth using a respec point or two and picking up the +30 stats options on the tree until you get better gear.
Don't become too dependent on linked pieces or you'll be shit out of luck later on when your damage drops off and you don't have the survivability to back it up.

bruh i love the aesthetics the thing is though they're the "antagonists" here for a reason and it isn't to glorify them

>worship kaom who murdered hundreds of them basically nelson mandella

Yeah, they are exactly the same.

Yeah, like communism. Every time it was tried, it failed, but this time, by worshiping the devil, we will certainly achieve it!

An ideology such as Communism isn't a tangible thing. If I could start shooting lightning out of my dick after slicing up some dudes and putting crystals in them, fucking yes I would.

if anything they're injuns, or hawaiians or some shit,
and I didn't say they were the same, I said neither was portrayed well, hell, the oriathans were portrayed as more of a good guy, so idk what people are complaining about, as said I doubt they're trying to make some sort of point and just thought the nazi aesthetic looked cool for one of their game cultures.

user, the first thing you see of them is that they keep people in fuckhuge slave cages, have an entire army of guards who are there for the sole purpose of torturing the slaves alongside the other army of guards that are simply there to stop people from escaping. Oh yeah and it is the same people that experiment on people in grotesque ways by turning them into mindless abominations and that execute people for wrongthink. Is there really the need to turn them into nazis as well on top of that? They were already the Vatican on steroids, now they are the super ultra giga nazi Vatican

For your first build that is actually surprisingly non-shit, I really don't see anything blatantly wrong. But from what the other user said, you shouldn't try to go into stun if you don't know what you are doing

Also on the super ultra giga nazi Vatican shit, I don't mean that it's a bad thing for them to have added it, the point of it is to show the player through implied messages what Oriath is like and it makes it fairly clear. It's just that mixing themes like that is pretty fucking retarded.

BETTER ROLL CHROMATICS THEN FAGGOT.
But yeah, if you're hitting that wall either your build sucks, you're using bad gem setups.

also yeah the +30 stats are good to respec like this user said, but I don't agree with rushing to your damage falloff earlier than you have to, at the end of the day you're gonna have to roll a metric assload of currency or become an avatar of RNGesus for certain drops, probably both

yeah good dominus is down now I just need to get to the dagger node all the way on the right that makes daggers always poison, and get to 64 for Mark of Doubting Knight

fuck

I'm gonna get oneshotted by something I don't know in act 5-7 before I get there, huh

The only thing that will be able to one-shot you with shit like that is a boss, your defences are perfectly fine

tfw you upgrade several pieces of gear at once and see your stats jump

Wow fuck the second Brutus, I know I've been neglecting health recently but he shouldn't deal 70% of my hp in one strike (even an inch of his aoe cone) when I have 2.2k health

In act 6?
What the fuck, that was piss easy.
Wait until you get to brine fucker.

Kitava

where's the porn

I found the Brine King easy once you figure out his general attacks.

I could see this plot from a mile away, wish I had the option to do something about it

no it's fucking not. slow clearspeed is fucking cancer and shitters like you who want to bring the whole game down because you don't want to go fast like the rest of us should hang yourselves.

there's also fucking no good builds.

I wish they'd fix the fucking difficulty spikes. I breeze through pretty much any are, mobs don't deal much damage and they die instantly.
Suddenly a boss. It 1 - 2 shots with a shitty dodging gimmick 80% of the boss fight between burn phases.
A lot of bosses are just not fun to play against. If the bosses are supposed to be this hard, tune the other areas surrounding the boss accordingly. It's super boring when everything just explodes with no sense of danger at all only to suddenly run into a fucking wall of 1 shots.

I feel like the power was more evened out when I played through the game on old versions.

Also Brine instakilled me twice upon zoning because I spawned in him.

Yeah, but what a exile gonna do? Just left a good who defeated satan alone? THE FUCKER HAD A SUBORDINATE WHOM SEND YOU TO EXILE FOR THE CRIMES YOU COMMITTED!

Pretty much hardest boss because of random bullshit. He is also fat as fuck.
Git good. Boss is super easy with portal jumping.

This alone speaks volumes on GGG not knowing dick about boss design.

Oh also he hit me with a melee attack when I was at full health, got ministunned and then he turned on his water aura and got the remaining hp with a single tick.

because flasks exist, anything that doesn't kill you nearly instantly or under a second is meaningless. GGG backed themselves into a corner with balancing by giving every character, regardless of build, access to a no cooldown, instant full heal through flasks or leech.

for any sort of danger you have to be basically 1 shot. anything less is meaningless

Another reason it's bad is that you can only tank it with raw HP/ES and resistance. If your build takes advantage of regeneration or leech in combination with those (which I dare say most builds do?) you're really screwed during invulnerability phases and against FUCK YOU burst damage.

If the game wants to challenge me, I'd rather have a continuous challenge throughout the game instead of just specific bosses being retarded. Killing huge waves of mobs is satisfying for a while but it gets dull because of how easy it is.

Also what if they didn't throw 500 adds at you during every fight? That would limit your flask usage to what you entered with (bar portal scumming) and then the boss wouldn't need insane burst damage to be scary because those flasks charges would become more precious.

You could also add modifiers such so that you can't life/mana leech, or to a reduced effect.

Why would anyone fight the crab without portals? I said before, you cant even damage him in his bullshit phase. You have no navigate in small bullshit area from lighting strikes. Or you just TP out.
Its not like bosses are bad in general, just few of them are complete bullshit.

quality game design

I AM THE TORCH
I AM THE END
I AM THE TORCH
I AM THE EMPEROR
I AM THE END
I AM THE TORCH
I AM THE EMPEROR
I AM THE TORCH
I AM THE TORCH
I AM THE TORCH
I AM THE TORCH

No it was because I only had one 4L item and couldnt change my gear because my main skill needed that. I didnt have the jewelers or fusings to upgrade a shitty base item either

Also why was kitava in a statue?

The slaves performed a ritual in Oriath to summon him. Freeing them resulted in them being able to do the ritual.
You were killing him because the slaves told you to
The Beast was suppressing the gods, Malachai used it to cause the cataclysm and to use it for his own goals of shaping the world
Because Sin said so, since that is where the Beast used to be and since a lot of the gods are there which you need to kill to get ready to fight Kitava again
Well all of the statues in Oriath were turned into monstrosities, I am guessing it was easier for them to possess a statue than to just magically appear from thin air, all of the enemies you meet other than Kitava's Heralds are things converted by the cultists, since all of the guards you meet are now on their side. And the statue Kitava was summoned in was the biggest one around.

Utula's cult deliberately orchestrated things so that Kitava would be the one to fill the power vacuum left by Innocence's death.
He wasn't really doing anything, Utula just convinced you to kick his ass so Kitava could take his place.
The Beast was created by Sin to suppress the powers of the gods so that mortals could make their own destiny; when you killed it they all woke up and started wrecking shit because they were corrupted by their followers' misguided interpretations of them.
He broke the Sign of Innocence, which was the only thing letting you hurt him. Sin sends you to Wraeclast to find the leftover magic shit he used to make the Beast so you could try again.
He's a big guy, he needed a big vessel.

Because its look good. And innocence did defeated him long time ago.

So who exactly is Fairgraves speaking of before his second death? Ever explained?

GG. Gotta love that wife.

This is my gear on level 75 in HC. +ambu charge, shaper seed, pyre, springleaf. For RF.

Death finally came to claim him, I figure.

this is fucking terrible, normal lab was fine but cruel will be a fucking pain in the ass

You, but the plotline was abandoned. Before they redid all the Scion's lines, she made mention of her having a connection to the Allflame. PA44.ogg and PA45.ogg

Here are her old lines: mega.nz/#!RK4gxIzY!qdJsmy_1xXzAgj_qATTqlAq4Uyc-ntFV0UYNb3Zu6Do

Scion backstory was interesting before the rewrite but voice acting is melodramatic shit. GGG fixed it by removing the writing but keeping the voice actress.

Bump

For me it was the Ryslatha fight, I had like 5 fps most of the fight for some reason.

My fps is dead in town and good in other situations.

Yooooooooo

Childbirth is inspiring.

all the items it could possibly contain have been nerfed to the ground, as well as poison

I know. I got the claws (never liked claws).
I just like the flavor text

OK, finally finished act 10. What's the best way to build up a bit of starting capital to flip with so I can get some decent gear? I figure I'll need around 50c~ or so to start considering how I did in legacy and breech. I may be able to take a small loan of 100c from a friend who annoyingly has had more free time so far in harbinger, but I need dosh now. Is doing rare sets on white maps my best bet with no starting money and shit gear?

Dunno, flip some currency, play some merchant sim, do some prophesies. Oh, and carry some noobs through lab/act bosses. group of 5 each 2c will give you 10c for a 5 minutes of work. And normal lab nets like 5c worth of pure currency.

Can I go for MoM yet or should I wait some more? I'd obviously have to disable either Wrath or HoT first of all, which do you suggest? Wrath reserves more so leaning towards HoT.

You can wait 4 levels to be certain or just now.

Wonder if these assholes get their own map versions; I do look forward to fighting the other major gods though

Yeah I just went for it, I can handle it fine. Those extra following mana nodes are gonna be nice though.

Yeah, and any map mod will mean that every random lighting will oneshot you. Most likely will be implemented, because GGG loves broken oneshot mechanics

As other anons have said here you can just tp out while he's taking reduced damage, come back and wait out the phase in tp invulnerability

new thread at >>>13187301