4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite movie based off a video game?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Lol

Evenin' folks.

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

P3 movies or Mortal Kombat.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

Had to sleep through yesterday. Boss made me work a double shift the day before yesterday. About an hour until I leave after working for 8 hours already he begs me to stay and close because someone called in sick. Mostly stayed for Nippon money. 15 hour work days fucking suck.

l always sort've unironically liked the Super Mario Bros movie, it ain't accurate to the games worth a shit but its still a fun time.

mgs4 was okay

Damn. Ritsu is dedicated.

MGS4 is amazing and it hit my mgs autism

Thats my pick too. Its silly and comfy.
How goes user

Whats up user

How long it been since you posted? 3 months?

FOUR MORE DAYS. I can handle anything now because its almost over.

You're becoming more and more nip everyday.

He probably hates you for leaving.

That is hella comfy in a way I guess.

Haven't really watched any other than Mortal Kombat. I have been meaning to get around to First Strike sometime, as I've heard it's pretty good.

Maybe he'll eventually do what they do when they get overworked.

Same. Probably because I shotgunned the series canonically and that was the one that closed the series off for me.
RIP Enormous Employer

Just in time for my trip. I leave in exactly 1 month.

Nah hes pretty nice. He actually said I had a job waiting for me when I get back if I wanted.

My panty and stocking blu ray came. Its gonna be hard to watch that shit with my parents around, luckily the ps4 can let me use headphones. Other than that im just waiting. Also my medical ran out because you have to reapply every year the month prior to the one you did last year. No doctor for me, yay.

A jillion years.

Didn't that movie have some plotholes? Also no Michelle Ruff for Rita wtf?

Aw, also still thinking about that comfy mushroom world.

Then he can settle down with a Christmas cake and have a litter of neets just like him.

is that fucking mannish boy?

Wew what you gonna do about the medical?

Was just telling someone the other day how awesome kingpin is. No silly gimmicks. Just a crime lord.

I'm one of the better workers they have really. Just because I'm an autist NEET usually doesn't mean I'm not competent.

Will you bring a suit and a briefcase full of cigars?

I didn't even mention the job, just talking about the Mario movie.

It's an indian toddler.

Reapply. I just hope they approve soon. Fuck this shitty state. Fuck the spics invading it, and fuck the government for allowing this to happen.

ARE YOU GONNA STAY UP ALL NIGHT?!

Only if you want us to call the police

sleep snug, smug

He's also yuge
Why live?

It looks like araki's work.

I'm bringing a bunch of those toscanos I ordered last month and an absolute fuckload of snus.

Might try and find a comfy nip cigar lounge and buy a couple nicer ones while there.

When you escaping?

I'm not sure, but I've heard that as a vidya movie it does pretty well by virtue of not being an adaptation of the game, but a prequel. Again though, I still need to see it myself.

In my experiences, when there's not a tell for there being more works directly related to a game that's come west, it can be rather difficult to make sure all the voices return for any subsequent releases. See the likes of Tales of Symphonia 2 only retaining two of the English voices for the main characters (Colette and Kratos, if memory serves). Part of why I was so thankful that Namco deigned preorder figures for Xillia high enough to clear Xillia 2 for western release while they were still finishing on the first one, allowing them to keep all the English voices, which does a lot for continuity.

When the civil war starts. Im already here, might as well fight when it gets bad.

It's from BroBro's Brotacular Hootenanny

I don't have one.

Which part though? It looks like part 3, but where in the manga?

You're gonna look like a tremendous asshole.

More like
in my case

Take out as many commies as you can before you fall user. Godspeed.

How goes user

Morning.
I keep fucking up my spoilers in other posts. Did they change how they work or something? Testing.

Fuck all video game movies they suck with no exceptions. Prove me wrong.

Nips don't ever smoke cigars anyway so no matter what I smoke thats going to happen.

Waste of quads tbh

I got a few years to grow, i might reach 5'8 in like 2020.
the commies will never feel a stronger force in their lives

Pretty good. I almost relapsed into an MMO addiction, but I uninstalled the MMO so now I'm better.

I dunno, MGS4 was good.

No idea fam, I've never partaken in Broseidon's Brolicious Taco Tuesday Take-Out Throwdown, so I wouldn't know what part it's from.

I'm feelin' pretty good right now
How are you anons?

see

How goes user

How old are you? I stopped getting taller at like 15 honestly.

How bad of an addiction? Were you sucking dick for gold or something?

almost 19 but the doc says i have an extra 3 years to grow.

Minor, still bothersome though.

howdy folks been awhile!
kanjianon here, how ya been?
and its the sonic ova/movie

Fuck. I suppose I could just stick an ISO on a hard drive, but I'm still needing to get around to finding one that will work with my Wii.

I think I've heard pretty decent things about that live action Ace Attorney movie.

At least you are no longer king of manlets.

A bit annoyed. Other than that, we actually got a lot of rain earlier. Lots of standing water now though, as the ground here doesn't hold much water.

Damn I forgot I got paid today. Made 100$ more dollars than normal. Nip trip getting so overfunded now, its great.

Ganbatte user.
What games you playing lately?

Then just give in to the addiction user, have fun.

das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite das rite

No one's going to appreciate the stench nigga, that's what I mean. At least with a regular cigar, even if it's cheap, it doesn't reek as much as a cheroot does.

Played a bit of crypt of the necrodancer the game is fucking 10/10 but i hate the devs so much and commander keen with a controller. Im having a hard time deciding whether keen 1 or 5 is better.

Same old same old muh nigga. How's life, do anything neaters lately?

I'll probably just buy cigarettes while there anyway.

Whats wrong with the devs?

Just guess.

Nihil novi sub sole, my guy. What's good with you hombre?

I'm good. Works almost over and I can feel the relaxation coming my way.
What got you feeling good user?

Libtard shit? I don't follow modern gaming much less indie gaming.

Why livelet?

Yeah. The game is so good i kinda have to over look it though.

being a waste of good things is the story of my life.

Fug I forgot about that one. I change my answer to that.

It's not that simple. I have other things that require attention.

Aw fug, you gonna be okay?

Not particularly, I'll find something fun to do though!

Just courtesy tbh fam.

Yeah, I have yet to play Xillia 2, will I like it as much?

other than fighting games and my mental health slowly declining i've been alright. at least i have a lady in my life who loves me for the mess i am.

Wew, didn't even notice it was 4 am already, I've definitely lost control. Good to see Ritsu's back though, now the thread'll last a little longer.

That's good user, always healthy to have an optimistic look for the future.

I dunno but it's nice so I should probably indulge in it, got any plans for your relaxation times?

Rip
Im never going to find anyone in this fucking town. Cali is such a shithole and im stuck here.

Sounds awful, what's wrong m8?

Does it infect the game at all? Are you an oppressed gay trans black otherkin or anything in game?

Like what?

I'm baka gaijin whittu piggu. I have none!

Yeah I saw you niggers only had a 40 post thread the other night. Don't leave this all up to me!

Going to sleep a whole fucking lot. Game a bunch too. Plan out my nip trip.
What you doing with your comfy time user?

Hopefully. Not like I live in an arroyo or canyon. Heard the underpasses for the nearby freeway flooded though.

First question: Did you like Xillia 1? Just asking because both games tend to be ones anons are divisive about (said divisiveness seems to apply to just about everything after Vesperia though).

One of the characters is a tranny or a really convincing trap, and the mc is a chick.

never give up user!

other than scizophernic with anger issues and visual/auditorial hallucinations witha side of unneeded stress, thats mostly what it is

Have a nice night, Kanji. I'm praying for ya buddy.

Yeah, I had fun with it, tho it was cheesy at moments I can get over that.

Does your schitzophrenia ever make you see shit in vidya that isnt there?

I stream video games and upload streams from people in the same group as me on vidme.

You do what you can. Left a long-ass rec for some user looking for reading material and the thread died thereafter.

I have to ask: I can see why Oregon and AZ are prone to getting Commiefornia expats (both being states next door to it; thankfully they can't turn AZ blue), but what exactly drives your kind to move in mass to Texas?

Optimism is what gives me control, because it motivates me to get up and do stuff

Do you think you'll make it, user?

I'm gonna be nice to people on the internet.

Ew why are you playing it then

Going to be wearing my anime shirts and carrying a daki with me the whole trip too

Get many views? What games?

Im not a liberal commie, but its probably proximity to the border, or some push by (((people))) that wanna turn texas blue.

10/10 gameplay

(checked)
thank you kind user!

kinda the other way around. My first instance of vidya coming to life was when i was 5
Been playing tonic trouble alot on my n64 and Ed from the game started walking down my hallway.

I prefer to be optimistic, for my woman's sake!

I've always said that the avatarfags stirred up the thread and kept it active but no one believed me, was nice to see it come true honestly.
Hows your day going user?

Thats good user. I'm sure it'll come around and something good will happen to you in return.

I have a hard time believing that.

Patrician taste. that sounds fucking horrifying

Well then I'll be optimistic with ya, I'm ever so sure you're gonna make it out alive with her and things are gonna be dandy - good luck user!

When you fix your pc, you should pirate it. Its becoming one of my favorite "rougue-lite" games.

good thing i was in the bathroom shitting on the toilet when i saw it

I think we need all forms of positive energy! thanks user!

Does it need a decent gaming rig? I have a craptop you know.

At least you won't be ruining people's dry cleaning like that tho fam, a cheroot means everyone in a mile radius needs a deep scrub.

Its fairly light. I dunno if a craptop can run it but it doesnt need a graphics card.

Well, sometimes it comes around but more often than not people are broken assholes who find my attempts at being nice to be A) some sort of persona or B) Infuriating

I try my best!

I'll probably be having a smoking room in my hotel so worst case scenario I got something to enjoy there while relaxing at night and watching nip tv

Whats the gameplay like anyway?

People say I'm nice to people in here all the time just "for (You)s" so I definitely know what you mean by that one.
And theres karma out there user so, it'll come around eventually.

Its a classic rouge like if it was also a ddr game at the same time.

Mediocre honestly, playing vidya sober isn't as fun as it used to be. On the other hand I've got cigarettes aplenty and a lot of shit to read so I guess it could be worse.

Did you have a midnight snack?

That sounds terrible!

Give up the cigarettes user.
I can't wait to drink once work is over. Been like 4 months since I last did so it'll be really comfy.

Nigga I'm talking outdoors where the normalfags are walking around, smoking indoors in the DESIGNATED smoking room is fine.

I don't get many views even from within my group, same with the vidme as it feels like obtaining 50 followers is an uphill battle. I prefer to stream Puyo Versus or YGOPRO but I also take requests sometimes as long as the game is easy to pirate and takes low amounts of computer resources. As for the others, it's usually either some obscure SNES game, the newest console shill game/horror game or some variety of CRAPCUNTS.

No, all my stuff has to be microwaved.
it actually blends both gameplay styles very well, and its designed to be able to be beaten without taking a hit

I'd say you probably would, especially if the idea of having the prior cast back for another game (as well as three newly playable ones) is of interest. Game also makes some tweaks to the combat (more link artes and skills, fixing a few broken artes, etc), and Ludger's pretty damn fun to play as due to his mid combat weapon swapping (which also swaps arte maps). Character Quests (previously in Legendia) also make a return, this time scattered between chapters instead of all being post-game. However, there's some points that people find to be negatives, namely Ludger being handle more or less as a silent protagonist (though not without characterization), Ludger being locked in the party for base NG playthrough, certain missions forcing you to take certain characters (slot four is almost always free though, so you can make sure your party's rounded out right), and the debt system (which really just means you need to learn to handle your money wisely, and the game gives you plenty of opportunity to make more given the premise). I really liked the game (and it's actually one of the darker Tales games out there if you ask me), but it's not for everyone.

Also old save bonuses from the prior game, as well as the ability to use any costume/attachment DLC you had in Xillia 1 with it as well, without needing to buy it again.

That's most Tales for you. Not that I find that a bad thing.

+20 respect

In Tokyo they have designated smoking areas outside anyway.

Rec some good obscure SNES games

Whats wrong with microwaving?

Whats the stream url. I like comfy streams to listen to.

Its loud.

Well that's perfectly fine then.

Switching over from nice mode to bully mode

I saved it from somewhere else, if that consolidates you any, just a matter of changing the filename I suppose. Although you aren't obligated to be nice to me; I appreciated it for what it's worth though

Quitting would fuck up my plans big time so that's a negative. Did you give up the booze for the job or out of your own volition?

Going to suck to have to constantly bug nips to ask where the closest one is though.

Do you not have like crisps? Or some candy or something?

Just playing around user.

I'm not a big drinker anyway but yeah work made it really hard to drink. I never got 2 days off in a row and really really didn't want to nurse a hangover at work so.
What plans?

Candy wont fill me up, and the chips i have are a little old. Fuck.

learn how to ask "Where is the smoking section" in japanese

I don't follow when people are playing around ever

>tfw one of the better sources for artwork, official or fanmade, for a series I like, is a fucking tumblr of all things.
>Whoever runs it actually uses it for the intended purpose (IE: art archival and compilation).
>Plenty of stuff I couldn't find on booru-type imageboards in the past despite it being a Japanese series, nor places hosting official artwork either.
I really need something to randomize filenames with so I can actually post images from there if need be.

I just asked the guy who's more knowledgeable about this and if he says anything before the thread dies then I'll give you a proper reply. I do know that he really likes the Goemon series, Tetris Battle Gaiden and Wario's Woods if that helps at all.

Sure, just give me an active email address and I'll send it.

I think thats a sign of autism.

Make some tuna salad.

I've been watching some vids on nipponese phrases already. Maybe I can figure that one out eventually.

Are you an actual autist? No bully

Get one of those image sorting tools. I'm sure they can do it.

No tuna

I still need to play goemon some time.

Make a bologna sandwich

Get a phrase book dork.

I ran a mile in about 6-7 minutes on a machine today, then did some one handed push ups, some regular push ups, a bunch of sit ups and twists. It's weird to think that a year ago I wouldn't have been able to do any of that, but now it's all pretty easy.

I don't feel any better about myself, I still have no self confidence, but at least my biceps fill out a medium shirt now.

I mean, I've certainly got programs to batch rename stuff, but I need something to just give a random name than setting them to be [X]_001.jpg. And for some reason bashing my face on the keyboard doesn't seem like that good a way to handle it for them either.

My fridge is pretty empty.

No, but I have SCD (Social Communications Disorder) however that's unrelated to my inability to get when people are messing around with me. I used to be capable of that but then I abandoned irony because it made me unhappy

I've made it, boys. Livin' the life.

I don't know. They all suck.

Oh. See you should have mentioned that the other day when I asked for advice dummy

At least now you will be ready for the coming war user

Organize them then. I mean thats what I do before I rename them.

Man, irony is the only way i can live anymore. Im ironically a neet :^)

Im gonna start that brazilian jiujitsu soon, so hopefully i'll be useful without a weapon.

F

I am basically nothing but sarcasm so

How goes user

Tell me more.

You asked about how to planes, not how to nippon. I thought you would already know how to simply ask for how to into smoking in nipponese.

Martial arts are more about discipline than practical application of force in a life situation. In a fight, an actual fight with no holds barred on the street or something, it basically entirely boils down to size and surprise, numbers, and weaponry. Realistically, you're not gonna beat 2 guys who attack you at the same time, especially if one has a knife or even a heavy rock. Running away is nearly always a better option.

I feel ya man, I've been drinking since middle school and they're still a bitch to get rid of. As for my plans, I just wanna make sure I get emphysema in case I chicken out.

I know how you feel (but I do have the 'tism). Dad used to tell me the only reason my parents bothered having me was so they could have a servant. Could never tell when he was or wasn't joking, and he didn't particularly care to say when he was either (because something like that ought to be obvious, I suppose).

Also Hagane.

That's great, user! Make the most of it because "the life" can be real neat!!!!

I uh, I see
This outta be rough then

I don't actually follow

I'll be fine, probably. Im small and fast so i could probably climb on one and beat him that way.

Nigga I only know how to say like 50 words in nip

Chicken out of what?

Thanks user

You'll pick up on it eventually. Consider this training.

I dont wanna be a neet so im calling it ironic to mask me not wanting to be a neet

Oh, I see
Are you gonna be okay?

Maybe, I think that'll be a nice day

I figured a seasoned smoker like yourself would make it a priority to figure out all the smoking related questions in nipponese.

Everyday i slink back into the depths of my mind to hold back my emotions. I am wreck deep inside yet outside i show nothing; i am nothing.

Nope I'll be the toughest trainer you've ever seen

You can smoke in restaurants so its fine.

I figure maybe letting out emotions and venting might help ya stabilize a tad, you ever try that?

Goblin alert, if anyone wants a laugh.
>>>Holla Forums10346228
>>>Holla Forums10347511

Maybe you'd better learn a few more so you don't come across as baka gaijin.

Im perfectly stable, just incredibly nothing. Maybe a bit of hate here and there.

Too late!

Night

That you needn't know.

Also, if you're gonna go around looking for smoker areas and cigarettes I'd highly advise you at least learned katakana, as to be able to distinguish the word タバコ among the myriad of signs in Tokyo.

Night user.

Take me out back and fucking shoot me.

Naito!

Night user

Don't die.
Thanks user!

I will do it twice for the both of us fam

Sleep tight pupper.

Good opportunity to repost these.

A true hero.

TURN THE FREAKIN' FROGS GAY

I have this one too.

Oh shit did anything happen to smokes?
Those filenames are worrying

I'm fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine.

Oh, fuck I was worried there for a second.
Actually now I'm worried again
Hang in there

Thanks for the well-wishes fam, I appreciate it. Don't sweat it, for real.

No sweat. Also, try to remember these they're pretty simple and may come in handy: koko (here), soko (there), asoko (over there i.e. something even further away), doko (where e.g. doko desu ka?>where is it?), sukoshi (a little) and wakarimasen (I don't know). You'll be using the latter a lot.

Les cygnes chantent avant de mourir. Certaines personnes feraient bien de mourir avant de chanter.

I think I'm gonna sleep

That's assuring, you're a fuckin' god

Sleep comfy, buddy
Thanks.

Quit smoking tobacco kids.

I do not advocate or condone smoking, kiddos.

Bad habits are the spice of life.

I didn't say quit smoking. I just said quit smoking tobaco. There are better alternatives to get your fix in with.

Why would anybody do drugs when they could just mow a lawn?

Well that was a fun thread, everybody take care for the night, if anyone is even left. See you guys around.

Sleep tight user.

Shit like this makes me feel like teenager again.

People tend to vent out their problems on those closest to them, specially if it's family, don't take it too personally. You should try it, it's pretty cathartic.

Mother or daughter?

Im on my second bottle of wine tonight, should i start a third?

It's never too late to get shitface drunk

speaking of shitface drunk

Already cracked the third, let's do this.

Cheers to that man.

How many screens have you got there by the way?

4. I went vertical and there were too many systems to monitor. It gets shilled often but Synergy i really useful. I got a compute stick that acts as the kvm server the feeds all the other servers in the rack. There's a umbilical cord of fiber running down my hallway to make it all happen.

That seems expensive as fuck. Good for you though, I can barely afford to maintain the one, CRT's are a bitch to patch up these days.

Ouch. I had to go out of my way to find the same model as my other 3 screens years after they went out of production, shit wasnt cheap. Monitor arm setup was expensive and i still had to jerry rig and a steel plate into the desk. I got maybe 10Kg of copper and 3 X 20m fiber cables running down the hallways. There are no computers in the room with monitors.
In the rack there is over $4000 just on HDDs. The exit interface is a normal home router that defers everything to a Cisco 2800 router so i can work my magic. Then to a couple of Cisco 3750 Switches throughout the house. Fiber where possible but most stuff in the rack is cat6 STP.

Shit's way more expensive than you would believe. Each Xeon CPU is worth $700. A motherboard is ENB format and $1200. I got reason for telling you thing stuff. This image is where i was in 2008.

That pic takes me back to a time when I actually enjoyed videogames, good times.
But seriously, it's crazy how hard it is to come by CRT parts nowadays. I had to replace the power supply a couple of months ago and I had to go to a warehouse that stored old monitors and scavenge until I found one that was still in one piece and pray to god that the power supply on it still worked. Good thing about it though is that i got em for free since they were all heading straight to the landfill anyway.

Be careful with CRTs and always follow the proper discharge procedure on the tube before operating on it. If you dont know, grab a flathead screwdriver and attach a alligator clip to ground, then shove the tip under the rubber safety boot on the tube. Whatever residual charge will run to ground and you should be safe.

Dont be like me and get told to operate on a graveyard plasma screen with no training. All you'll get is ~5000v from the inverter line and a rude awakening. Death is a possibility, know that always.

2008 seems like an eternity ago. Its been almost a decade. There were so many good games then, now there is nothing. I think of killing myself often.

Luckily I got a friend who knows more about computers than I do to test it and hook it up for me.

It's gonna be 10 years since 2008 next year, better brace yourself.
You and I both buddy