Morrowind Server Redguard Edition

github.com/TES3MP/openmw-tes3mp/releases/download/tes3mp-0.6.0/tes3mp.Win64.release.0.6.0.zip

Either extract or put it in a subdirectory in morrowind. It doesnt matter where it is.

Follow pics related.

(We're running mods too so check that picture)

mega.nz/#!QH4XmT4Z!0J5ZLnDSFzan8NghxPujqT5eRCcy_gKQFwnHvj0yxr8

mega.nz/#!JGIThQBT!6SL8o_Uz1864QuliawY3FRZm4xkvfH3L90ikf_BAbGs

Remember to locate your Morrowind.esm in the openmw-wizard.exe

Open the openmw-launcher.exe and set it as pics related.

(We're running mods too so check that picture)

You start out entering your account name and password for the server. REMEMBER THIS till next time you log in.

Every player starts in balmora, entering the original starting place in seyda neen will teleport you away with an error since it's not for multiplayer.

A poll will come eventually where you can add mods and vote for others.

Follow the mods guide picture.

Also reminder to turn down your volume.

Pirated clients can also join.

We do also have a "Battle Royal" mod running on port 7778. (This is without mods, and only up sometimes until i get home)

GET IN NERDS

RULE 1: NO ERP

RULE 2: DON'T CRASH SERB

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43759/?
pastebin.com/W1NR8Jh4
pastebin.com/zctFhmrQ
pastebin.com/hLUKN84Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lJNPZHEg1c8
the-cornerclub.com/about/
pastebin.com/BsvSRJGC
mega.nz/#F!dD4mjQaB!h2NHZiJvAMEGU8XCe1hRzQ
lmgtfy.com/?q=what is my ip address
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oblivion mp when

When we get OpenOblivion

skyrim mp with rape mods when

replace destination address with
infinityv.ddns.net

Didn't you had to evict the old lady?

I'm not sure I always just went straight to Darius after killing the Orc.

They should have paid their taxes.

WE

Please Euthanize yourselves.

Oblivion is the worst of the three.

I take it it's not possible to have a download link that Just Works(tm)?

>>>/reddit/

Pretty much the only good thing about Oblivion is it's side quests. Other than that, it's a downgrade from Morrowind.

No. You need to realize you're neither a mod nor a badass alpha dude who's opinions hold any weight here. When you're mad at people for not liking your "comfy" travesty you don't get to yell leddit without looking like you come from there. Go fuck yourself.

It's easily the worst of the post MW Skyrim's, on top of that fuck playing Oblivion multiplayer when you have OpenMW and at least a good base for the lore, instead of the low point in series lore TES IV, only good thing about the lore was the Shivering Isles, and even then the actual location was shite.

Step 1: Acquire Morrowind.
Step 2: Download the stuff in the OP. Mods go in Data Files and the Multiplayer folder can go anywhere. Edit tes3mp-client-default in the multiplayer folder as seen in pic 2 in the OP.
Step 3: The Multiplayer folder has OpenMW inside. Boot up openmw-wizard and point it at the Morrowind.esm file in your Data Files folder.
Step 4: Use openmw-launcher to set your mod loadout exactly like in the 4th OP pic. You can drag the mods around with your mouse.
Step 5: Join server. If something goes wrong at this point, it's probably server side.

Pic unrelated.

You need to realize you're neither a mod nor a badass alpha dude who's opinions hold any weight here.
Go fuck yourself.

idk I'm feelin pretty BTFO right now

Is serb up?
Can't wait to be back home.

its up

truly plebbit tier

true degenerate

Pot, meet kettle.

Time to lurk some more, cuckchan.

yeah, but it's ded
I'd rather play singleplayer right now

I'm installing this shit right now. Holy shit I have never been this god damn hyped.

I'm gonna be home in 2 hours user.
The name is AvG, I'll help you quest.

second character got corrupted
welp

do not potion stack (or use any 3rd party software to edit stats) because that will corrupt your data.

what makes you think I did that?

I'm guessing the MP chat and gimmicks is pure memery.

im telling you a possibility of what can corrupt data. a lot of people do that because its easy

My data got corrupted by just playing the game.
Its fucking absurd. It'd be better if I had cheated, at least I wouldn't have lost two fucking characters.

It can also happen even without cheats, so that doesn't mean much.

by just playing the game, what did you exactly do.

went around killing mobs to level my weapon skills

you fucking imbicile nigger, i had an updated OP ready
also

needed to be in OP

you really fuggen did it user.

This mod places food and adds new food to leveled lists. I think it's nothing crazy and should be p good.

This mod adds new food to the map and in the leveled lists. It's a nice little addition.

Source?

Unless oblivion MP comes with OOO and Oblivion XP Update I ain't touching it with a 10 foot pole.

I thought op didn't have the server back up. Nice, I wanna do some dungeon diving and actually level up.

IMPORTANT
Looting the lost report bk_ajira1 to be exact (for the mages guild) WILL MAKE YOU CRASH ON LOGIN.
Anonyma if you read this your character should be able to log in again.
IF you loot it anyway, please write so in thread so i can fix your character.

WHERE IS SERB

here

Big brother is watching n'wahs

Default watches you masturbate

ded

Rule 1, outlander

Time to cuck more, lurkchan.

Are quests still shared between players and do npcs respawn?

I came here to have a giggle at your expense.

I looted it again to complete the quest on "whom"

JUST

Default, something i picked up glitched my save, i'm AvG

Don't tell me that Glove gave you Inventory Vanish AIDS.

If you absolutely have to use a weapon you have no skill in, sure.

No i believe it's azura's ring

I've yet to have an experience like this playing Morrowind.
And I've been playing the game on and off since I was 11

That's exactly why you put a weapon skill that you like in your major skills. Also even if you don't have points to spare and put in agility yet you should always be putting your points in luck since it's so useful with RNG fuckery.

Also this is the true morrowind experience

How is this so hard for some people?

I bet you have no friends.

Go back to reddit fag, Holla Forums is too hardcore for you

Can't connect. Already allowed every .exe on the folder through the firewall.

What do I do now?

Are you using this address? The one in the OP is outdated.

I will try it. Thank you.

Default, can you open Legend's file in Notepad and post the text in a Pastebin? I want to see what it shows right now.

Is he still top of the dog pile? Can he just claim a tower and wait for a band of adventures to slay him already? Hes reached final boss status already.

That'd be great, except a stupid bug came up and set everything back to default stats. Base attributes should be a line of 100s with a 65 for Luck.

Which is why I want to know what this says:

I did some dicking around and even some server testing, and found that a character file will look something like this:
pastebin.com/W1NR8Jh4

I've seen multiple difference instances with my character when starting up on the same "Save" - sometime with inventory equipment, sometimes just what's equipped, sometimes completely naked, sometimes naked with all of the shit in inventory, and sometimes with spells missing. I haven't changed cells or anything since the attribute reset.

What I want to see is what it looks like Server side. Is something not getting transferred over, or did something get corrupted there? But since we can't see the files I don't have any way of knowing which it is.

how did my shit that i didn't have equipped dissapear and how do fix this

You think that's bad?

holy shit you had it rough, what the fuck is with the server?

worry

From David:
He asked Default to send me some reports earlier and has been trying to figure it out. I also gave a pastebin of other errors. I didn't think I'd end up posting it but I still take note of those sorts of things when fucking around in alpha tests and stuff. I've put more time into Morrowind than any other game, so it's easy for me to see when things are wrong.

My equipment sometimes shows back up when I log in, but I don't want to change cells or rest until the attribute situation is resolved, since that seems to "lock" errors for good. So for now it's just waiting for Default.

Amusingly enough, after killing Dagoth Ur, the scripts from my journal cause that poor Ash Vampire to die every time I spawn into the game.

Do I need both Tribunal and Bloodmoon as well? What about the Construction Kit?

Come to think, this is the three characters what went in to kill Dagoth Ur earlier. I was already having the problem, but did either of you?

I'm blind, didn't notice the fourth pic. Oops.
I only have the vanilla game and Tribunal, there won't be any conflict if I have those legit copies and an "acquired" copy of Bloodmoon, right?

If you kill god, he wins.

I highly doubt there will be any problems with the expansions regardless of where you get them. As long as Bloodmoon.esm and Bloodmoon.bsa are in the Data Files folder it should work.

He was a bitch god. Three end-game characters made him go from "trivial" to "really trivial".

Default should make a script to disable Levitate in the Arena Pit, they way it is Mournhold. Then we could battle a pack of twelve Speed Hircines and get a real fight.

Well, if he spawned those in there too.

It's time for the long haul.

Check by the striders feet, the guys drifts from his spot

I had to walk up to Kahull then fast travel to Ald' ruhn to get back to Balmora. I'm pretty sure someone killed the silt strider rider. That may help ya out, if it isn't already to late.

i can't access the server, what is this?

I forgot to say i've installed this game from the year edition CD's.

Your tribunal esm has a different hash than the server

Don't worry about that bit. The problem is that you don't have all the mods the server is using. Check the OP, you need DefaultServer.esp, which is in one of the mega links.

And you're Tribunal has a different hash, which I didn't notice before. I don't know why that is. I used the GotY edition PCGamer release and was fine.

I didn't think anyone would like my autism that much to make that image

Try reinstalling the game, thats what worked for me

do not play morrowind with multiplayer. the game wasn't made for this and it will be a bugfest as well as immersion breaking. you are also a huge casual if you need help from other players. true morrofags play at 100+ difficulty and refuse to use trainers or exploits.

what's next, planescape: torment multiplayer? this is the dumbest shit ever.

nice try

Everyone here has played Morrowind to death, what's wrong with dicking around with your bros?

It's called D&D and it's a lot more fun than the shitty CRPG knockoffs.

Yeah, I've noticed that recently, gonna download the game from another place tomorrow.

It is a lesson in the impermanence of life, a sign to follow the path of the unarmed monk.

Except HtH is garbage until you've managed to pump it pretty high, at which point it becomes really fucking fun. Painful to get through your first few levels with.

I'll be working in the construction kit tomorrow on a very small mod which will modify a few NPC values. Give your commentary, but what I'm looking at are:

They should be harder to kill. Having dealt with Gaenor, I think the best move would be increase HP by just enough to keep them from falling to their death (rip Gnisis man), while granting them all excessively high Luck stats so they become much harder to hit. The other option is to tag them to respawn, but some people might not like that much. The same goes for Ra'virr.
The Telvanni lords, Dren, and others may all need a few nice buffs so they can't just be raped by Level 6 players for their shit.
Adding a few Boss Monsters in certain places - an Imago Storm carrying a full set of Daedric Gear and an enchanted axe (because there aren't any good enchanted axes in the base game, and some people want to play with Axe), one of each flavor of Elemental Monarch, maybe even go full memelord and add a few stupidly OP NPCs themed after the different TES protagonists.
We could add a Welfare Box in Balmora full of starter gear - Iron/Steel Armor and weapons, Repair Hammers, Clothes, and other shit. It won't stop assholes from just taking everything and selling it, but it would at least give a chance once per reset or so to not be completely naked. And it might encourage people to not just go straight for end-game gear not.

Thoughts?
Also, I marked down a few mods we can look into using:
pastebin.com/zctFhmrQ

I don't get it. It's still the same as in the pictures, right? I got:
destinationAddress = 93.163.239.226port = 7777password = v
in the cfg.

Change destination address to:

infinityv.ddns.net

I all I can read from your post is "stop having fun."

Wellfare box is a good idea, maybe a funbox too so we can just throw junk in there like pillows to make with.
Also, is there a way to set quests to reset? When someone does certain quests no one else can do them after until server reset

The multiplayer is very barebones and broken, but with niggers like you making mods to help alievate the problems I think Morrowind multiplayer can be cool as shit in the coming yers.

I think the game being a little broken is a good Morrowind experience, to be honest

a lot of exploits do not work in this version of openMW
with custom enchantments not even being permanent its annoying.

I don't like that and I'm sure that can be fixed.

Nah nigga, I don't want arrows of FUCK YOU, and potions of endless everything. Especially in a game where PVP can't be disabled.

Then go play on a casual server

Nigga what IS a casual server for a single player game that JUST got multiplayer?

A server for the cucked normalfags who are used to the watered down difficulty served up as "balance" by modern games. A lot of people here remember the fucked up imbalances of this game fondly, and want to keep it intact in the multiplayer.

A lot of same players had never been on the receiving end

Is the serber up? I can't seem to connect.

Fuck off and wait for Skyrim multiplayer

Man you sure are trying hard to fit in, I doubt you were even born when the game came out.

So what's stopping some guy from power-alchemizing himself to DBZ levels of strength and killing other players so hard their PCs melt?

Nothing

That sounds really retarded.

Good one.
Next time when I want a comeback I'll just wipe it off your lip.

Hell yeah, breaking out the middle school material

good to know you're as old as skyrim.

You're objectively wrong and judging by your behavior, entirely on the wrong side of history as well.

Who started allowing spics with mental problems in? This is, I guess, at least more entertaining than the actual faggots. But really, come on now.

How is it mod's fault that Bethesda can't balance shit?
Mod is even allowing you to fix that shit by modifying server-side scripts to cap player stats or in any other way disallow broken stacking.

Maybe, instead of a welfare box, there could be a shrine or an NPC that gave you the lowest tier equipment based on your major skills.
That way we could avoid faggots from stealing from the welfare box.

Why not making it a script that hands you very basic loot and 500 coins when you talk to default ur?
So people can't loot everything immediately.

You sound like a huge faggot.

That would be a better idea, definitely, but I have no idea how to handle the scripting for it. I can do very basic stuff like adding new abilities to NPCs, changing the settings for behavior like aggressiveness, and placing things in cells or modifying what is present.

I could look at the scripts for the Daedric quests and see if it's something I could fake by interacting with something else, but it wouldn't be skill based. The best I could do is just dump 250lbs of shit on the newbies.

Default has been fucking with scripts and such, so he might be able to do something like that.

Also, a morning (and mourning) edit to this:

Starfires is apparently broken with multiplayer. Which is a shame, because it's a nice mod that really adds to the game.

Has anyone actually hit another play with an Arrow of Slaying yet?

Update to this:
I'm working on a scripted activator that should do as has been suggested - giving items based on skills. I don't know of a way to check Major Skills and Minor Skills, but I can do the next best thing and have it check your skill to determine what is "important".

Pic sort of related. That's one of the scripts I was using as a basis to understanding the mechanics. It's not actually that hard.

Defaults Modder here, i already made a script that gives an option of weapon type and armor type and then gives you gear based upon it. the only thing i need to do now is not crash my game if i press esc when its up.

Also if anyone is interested in knowing.
I am currently removing all the leveled enemies from dungeons with artifacts and related to artifacts quests and replacing them with high level enemies. so no more easy grabbing shit.

There is a very easy way to dupe items using the corpse in hlaalo manor (not hlaalu council manor). Might want to do something to prevent that.

Default, do you mind checking this:

Also, you may want to check the (jury-rigged) Wraithguard script and change it from permanent HP damage to straight HP damage like the patch project does. Because of the way the multiplayer causes this to reset, it causes permanent reduction every time you put it on, which it isn't supposed to do.

Anyone getting disconnected at login? I know my pass is right.

I wonder if it's because I was stuck in a rock when I exited.

Sure seems like it.

I am.
Server is unstable lately.

I don't understand

Everytime I try and join it disconnects.

pastebin.com/hLUKN84Q

Yep that's pretty much what my stuck character gets too.

whatever you say skyrimbaby

none of your screenshots show more than one player character

all this does is add a chatbox doesn't it?

They're both shit, but Skyrim is the infinitesimally less smelly turd.

Wew lad. I can't hop on to take a screenshot right now, but you're wrong.

You have figured out the conspiracy.
youtube.com/watch?v=lJNPZHEg1c8

The assassin mod either needs to be modified or removed since you can now have two pop up at once. I've also killed one, rested, then had to kill another.

yep same shit happening to me, it crashes when i put my password and try and spawn.Im rpetty fucking worried about it

At least mine were brand new characters, must suck dicks for anyone that's made some progress.

even in vanilla you could have 2 and later 3 pop up, thats not new

STUCK
Gramfeld Lasaga/Sweaty

Default try and fix my character when you wake up, i was Francis Krieger apparently some quest items scripts break chracters and cannot login anymore

Apparently the Character Corruption is taking overhand. Ill talk with default, maybe talk with the dev

Same thing, I'm AvG.
I think what glitched me was azura's ring.
Maybe it has something to do with the effects?

We were the kings for just a while.

can you play it on a pirated copy of the game?

Yes

Dammit, I was hoping no one would notice that.

how do you fix the load order in this piece of shit

openmw-launcher
drag and drop

oh fuck, it works

Real N'wah hours.
Where my n'wah at?

I'm in, N'wah.

Who the fuck left all these daedric katanas?

(checked)
Who knows?

Probably the same faggo who killed all the guards.

It wasn't me. I logged off after that.

DOSH

What do?

Log to go with

(checked)
I haven't encountered an error such as this, but a full crash report would help clarify if Default gets online later.

Where do I find the crash report

Hooray! Someone found one of the money piles I left. Find the other 5!

At least it's all smooth sailing from here on out since I found a weapon I put points in at the character creation.

what the fug am i doing?

Do i need open morrowind for this? Where do I put the mods? Where do I put anything?

You'll be putting the mods into your data folder where you installed Morrowind, then you open the OMW launcher in the folder you downloaded. But before you start you'll have to arrange the mod order to the pics above

what the fug

Try reopening the launcher

Grab it while its hot

Can I get a download of the script for the Battle Royal server? I wanna check it out, maybe tweak it a bit and possibly host a server.

Was one of them under a bed in the Balmora Mages Guild?

Comfy pillow fort for Default Ur

Did deafault solve the character corruption problem yet? also thread is pretty dead tbh

nigga the mod actually tones down the assassins from vanilla.

Why?
It's not like anyone used a name that can be linked to any other shit I hope

Common courtesy, friendo

Does anyone have a pirate link for the game? Preferably not a torrent for a police state retard.

britain?

Some sketchy ISP in Czechia

serb ded?

I'm on it right now.

I can't seem to join, as soon as I get in I get the music and it immediately gives me a popup saying "We have been" and it just says "OK" as a button, then it closes.

Also this is in the console

Also I have "999" ping in the server browser, but I have a proper number to other servers..

I don't have to port forward, do I? I'm not hosting so it should be fine..

It's a common issue Is see on discord, something related to the password I think? Never payed enough attention.

Yeah, It says the server has a password, but I don't see a post for it.

I'm a double nigger, just now noticed the "password" bit in the OP's image.

There you go then. That was a kind of spooky error though.

The fortify attributes trick using soul trap is apparently "fixed". Which is fucking gay.

it was never in the first place.
OpenMW hasn't implemented tons of shit.

sp0oky

How much grinding is there?

Nah I looked it up. It was specifically fixed that self spell timers don't get overwritten by target spell timers

Congratulations, you just advanced a Jumping level.

Your Jumping level is now 99.

Click here to continue.

If you build your character properly and not be a fucking useless nigger who specs things like "Spear" then never uses a spear, nothing's a grind really. People (read: niggers, redditors, nostalgiafags) pretend the combat is 90% miss, but it's really only that if you're a fucking clueless idiot who doesn't know how the game works.

meant for

Yeah, it's really not a problem as long as your skill is 40+ and your agility isn't crippled. If you do something ridiculous like play an Imperial mage and then start trying to fist-fight people, you're going to do fine since all major skills start at 30 and virtually all of the melee-oriented races have a bonus to long blade. so it really starts at 40.

Your character is not a blank slate and your class choice affects what you're able to do at level 1, but it matters less later.

Hey default, can you reset the server please? Some autist spawned a ton of Daedra in Balmora and causing some crazy lag there. Thanks.

h-hey I'm not an autist, I'm big boned

I will rape you.
Bonerlord is KOS

Nobody is playing this to play Morrowind
They're playing because Morrowind is a good framework to fuck around in with other people and it's fun to see how retarded we can be within the games confines. The Default Ur pillowfort type shit is what makes these things worth it

Default comes back with his updated mod and fixes the corrupted saves when?

When he finishes scripting his WoW TBC server

I'll probably go back to the seyda neen ship and respec my character. It's all over the fucking place because I don't know what weapon I want to end up with. Also corprus cure when?

Wow.

I've got nothing else to do so I guess I'll start purging cities in alphabetical order or something.

Sorry that was sarcasm, he gave up on that project a long time ago.
It should just be as easy as deleting problem items from your character file, but he's off playing shit video games or something.

is the server down?
the connection keeps hanging

ded server

It's dead, Jim. Between this shit and the fact the every single time I want to do something with NPCs, some faggot killed literally every single one in every city, I think I'll find a new server.

This is why I kept saying that there needs to be a respawning mod for items and quest npcs, or at least allow players to jack up their stats with fortify spells to go and tackle the nigger spamming dremora and killing all npcs

There's literally nothing else left to do except purge the cities. Admin's MIA, there's not even one moderator to fix shit, and anyone who's actually made decent progress into the game is bound to have picked up a half dozen bugs at this point unless they just completely fucked off from doing quests.

I haven't bothered with them on my new character, someone a part of a quest line inevitably ends up dead and possibly shitting up your relations with some guild.

Relogging sometimes fixes that, unless someone spanwed a ton of shit right there.

yeah some faggot decided it would be fun to spawn 50 dremora inside balmora, so that's why the server is lagging a lot currently

If you're at least 2 cells away from Balmora there's less FPS lag, almost none. Can't speak for network lag though

Holy shit all those spell effect noises are killing me.

typical lolcow behavior

Yeah I've got a bugged quest that essentially locks me out of one of the mods on the server

There's so much shit to do in Morrowind that you can't really run out of stuff to do. Wander around and find caves/ancestral tombs/Daedric ruins/Dwemer ruins to explore, find all the legendary artifacts, find all the Dunmer stronghold propolyne indexes, find all the rare books and read them, help new friends, do the non-broken quests, make mods to fix problems or turn all slaves into Red Guards and post them in the thread. Any of this shit instead being a petulant subhuman cunt because you're bored.
If you hate the game that much leave.
TL;DR Bitches leave

He's bitching because "muh NPCs", ignoring the fact that there's still vast stretches of empty road and hundreds of dungeons to explore. Literally every city could be emptied and that would still leave over half of the game to do.

The shame of the current set-up is you can't keep your map, and keep track of things. It's also hard to get a sense of completion since everything just comes back.

haha no
I'm level 3000 and have god gear
imma go around to every town and one-shot every npc
then go to the spawn near balmora and auto attack where players spawn
haha

Hello goon-sama!
Gee it sure is fun that I can't go to even lower-mid level dungeons because I'm level 2 and have no NPC friends to train 20 levels off of using the free shit I sold lying around Balmora in the crates.
It's so nice that you've removed all quest givers so that I have no direction to starter enemies or a goal that I can work towards and instead just walk around aimlessly until I go somewhere that offs me.
And its oh so very nice that every merchant has had their head ripped off so I can't sell anything I do manage to get while fucking around.
Thanks!

Anyone else unable to connect getting an error message saying "Either the IP address is wrong or a firewall on either system is blocking UDP packets on the port you have chosen"
I was able to connect yesterday, did the port or IP change?

Obvlivion isn't that bad, but the Skyrim faggot should get a kys.

the infinity v server is not showing in the server list

This is the end.
The bitter, bitter end.

Could always host your fuckin own

New serb where?
It's obvious default fucked off for good, he's been missing for days

the open servers on the list seem to be vanilla roleplay servers with a low tolerance for random fuckery

Is there anyone here with experience doing scripting in the Morrowind CS? I'd like someone to look over something I wrote up and see what the error is, because the damn thing doesn't run.

I say we should play on the cornerclub tamriel server until another Holla Forums server pops back up
the-cornerclub.com/about/

Anyone can host their own server. I would, but I would want respawning shit and an uncapper first.

I have a port set up an have been testing things out, but I don't have any idea how to do Lua scripts and such. The only way I could respawn anything is manually.

Also, I want to get my starter item script working.

I can't remember how the game checks if an item exists in the player's inventory or not. You could probably write a script that checks if something is where it originally started or not, and spawn one if it's not. And with NPCs, just check every essential quest npc and resurrect them if they're dead and take them back to their origin point. Idk how easy that would be to make, or how taxing it would be on the server.

Maybe someone's already done a mod for it.

From what I've seen, a few scripts exist to place items in the inventory, but from reading over, it seems a lot of them bug out.

My solution - and something that I figured I could do - was to place an activator in Balmora (in this case, a sword in the stone - though mechanically just the sword is an activator) which, when activated, checks your level and then decides to give you shit. It's not perfect, since I think you could cheat it and spam use, but I just want to get it working at all first.

The script is like this:
pastebin.com/BsvSRJGC

I thought it modeled the existent scripts well enough (the Shrine that gives the Ebony Mail, the Daedric Quests, etc.) but apparently there's something preventing it from working.

Why the fuck aren't they called the brown guard, then? This always pissed me off. They should be ordinary people with cartoon-devil-red colored skin.

Clearly this needs to stop /autism

Quit being a retard.

Okay, so I finally got the script working.

Now I need to make it stop working. After you activate the item, it keeps adding items. Infinitely.

What the fuck Bethesda? Why call them that if they aren't going to be made of the stuff?

You crazed sluts are actually playing this trash?

Make an webm or something so we can see this autism

Name: Welfare Test Server
Password: gibme

Requires Mod:

What this does:

Your list should be:
Morrowind
Tribunal
Bloodmoon
ScriptPlugin

This isn't a long-term server, but I'll keep a record of all character files. I'm mostly just trying to get better at modding so I can make content, since my internet is too questionable to support a long-term 24/7 server.

You need to set a variable after the items have been added that gets checked before the items are added. It's been a while since I've modded for Morrowind, but essentially the code would look like this:

short doonce (this would be your "check" variable)

if (doonce == 0)
[insert current code here]
set doonce to 1
else
(you could put a message here like "sorry scrub, only 1 set of stuff per person)
end

I should add, your if (onactivate == 1) portion that you likely have in the current code would need to be outside the if (doonce == 0) piece, otherwise your check variable would probably never get checked

I managed to get it working, by doing essentially that.
The only error it has now is that I believe you could "scum" it by logging in and out repeatedly before hitting Level 2.

this sounds fun user, ill give it a try.

you might be able to get around that by having the script add an invisible weightless item or some trivial permanent buff to the character that then gets checked to see if they've used the activator before, like add a permanent 1 pt feather effect or something, maybe make it like 10 pts and give it a thematic name so it seems like a cool gift but it's actually your anti scum guard

From what I've seen, the best way to do it would be with a Journal Entry. I haven't experimented enough yet to add new quests yet, though. Also, in the case of a server with a shared journal, it would make it so only one person could use it, which would suck.

The trivial buff might be a good way to go about it, though.

Those buffs go away when you log out, though.

It may be possible to do it as a Corprus-type effect, so it would stick around permanently. But that might cause trouble, too - it seems like a lot of people who have gotten the Corprus cure have had problems caused by it on their saves.

You need to realize you're neither a mod nor a badass alpha dude who's opinions hold any weight here.
Go fuck yourself.

so diseases and things like racial powers don't persist through play sessions? that seems like a big problem

I cant connect to your server, the connect button is greyed out.

Racials do, at least. It has to do with how the server synchronises client-side events. The same reason why custom spells, potions, and enchants disappear when you log out.

They seem to - at least racial buffs do, anyways. Things like alchemy always go away.

I'll try to see what's going on with it, then. I'm connecting to the Master Sever fine, but there may be something else going on.

Then it should be doable if it's added as an ability, which is all racials are in the end anyway

Okay, try putting this in the "client-default" file if connecting doesn't work. It's possible that a connection just won't be possible, which would suck.

[General]
destinationAddress = 192.168.1.33
port = 25565
password = gibme
# 0 - Verbose (spam), 1 - Info, 2 - Warnings, 3 - Errors, 4 - Only fatal errors
logLevel = 0

are you retarded?

No, you can choose not to.

Probably not, but I've never hosted anything before.

thats your local address

lmgtfy.com/?q=what is my ip address

You probably should double check if you need port forwarding, but i think i caught your serb on list for a couple of seconds.

this, the only way to avoid portforwarding is using hamachi-like programs, but fuck that.

Would it be possible to type in a command to the chat in order to activate it?

i don't think that's really an option

Had to reset some stuff, so ID change.

Maybe, but I don't know how to mess around with those sorts of tools. I also don't know if you can even add new commands.

It's displaying on the list right now.
As host, the only way I can connect with it is by putting "localhost" as what to connect to through the main option; you can't use the browser as host.

You could try:
destinationAddress = 184.12.109.81
port = 25565
password = gibme

But I don't know why it's not letting you (as players) connect.

no need to port forward or use hamachi

The FAQ says you need to forward your port to host, though?

I changed my firewall settings. If that doesn't work, then I'll just call it quits.

Still can't connect directly. Why i got feeling that serb is using some kind of panic bunker mode? Or maybe something with script plugin. I'm honestly don't know.

shit i meant to say (you) need to port forward or use hamachi

It should be forwarded.

I disabled script plugin to see if that will make it work.

Still no luck either by browser (grayed out "connect") or direct (same error).

Also,
I'm not sure about it, i used "ALL" when i once hosted serb for Sven COOP.

Something I did is making it so I can't even make the server go up anymore without crashing, so I'm giving it up here. Someone who knows what they're doing can fuck with this.

Help Holla Forums, I've got a question.
I tried setting up a local server for test (using the plugins used by the Holla Forums serber) and for some reason the guards don't offer you spending time in jail or paying for crimes, and won't stop going after you after they kill you. Is it a known bug? Or a feature?

It happens after you get over ~5000gp bounty. You just get a flat death warrant, and need to pay it off to the Thieves Guild if you want it to go away.

Default's mod added the /gt command, which let you greentext, so yes you can make commands for the chat.

Also, I feel you for the hosting. I wanna host but also don't because my internet can be atrocious, i'm part of the british empire so I have shit upload and barely passable download and bandwidth isn't something that is talked about.

I'm trying to set it up now.

I got no fucking clue how to set up mods for this shit, nothing is explained anywhere

Try to connect to your server with the mods you want installed enabled on your client.
On console client it will say you need (x) mods and have (y) mods with a list
Go to "mp-stuff\data\pluginlist", edit the list and add the your mods from (y) and put those mods in "\mp-stuff"

I can't even connect to my own server. It says it's the wrong IP or a firewall is blocking it.. But I have no firewall blocking it, and the port is forwarded correctly, and I'm connecting to my external IP.

I agree, they shouldn't have been called Bretons at all. They should have been called Fagons.

Wood elves made from wood would actually be fucking interesting, so they'll never happen.

Wood Elves are made of Wild Hunt, which is a hell of a lot more interesting than being made of wood. Bethesda never does shit with it though so it's a null point.

Bretons are great and High Rock makes for a great setting. It's a very Arthurian setting, where the "old ways" and the "courtly ways" are in constant conflict, with grand conspiracies across the province, a people composed of "humans" with "other" blood (not always elves…). Despite the shining castle courts that act as its facade, the greater part of the province is composed of nomadic river tribes and the like - the Reach, in particular, is a very wild place. All of the time fuckery in the province has left minor distortions in space and time, where you can turn a corner in a small town and accidentally step 200 years into the past. Children play with magic in the streets of the better cities, and ruins of past civilization are common across the landscape. At the center of it all stands the Adamantium Tower, a giant spaceship embedded in the ground, which acts as the center-point for the last holding of the Direnni Elves who once ruled the land.

High Rock would make a great setting for a game, certainly more interesting than Skyrim, or the generic shit that replaced Cyrodiil with in Oblivion. Of course, with Bethesda as it is now, the hope of getting a good game - let alone one that doesn't bastardize the lore - is essentially zero.

GAS THE KHAJIIT

When will the morrowind serber be back up?

Dunno, I don't think host has checked in since the weekend. The last strangeness I remember was it hanging at login checking .esps until a few retries.

Will we ever have another serb up?

nope

I assume host is either wageslaving or died like that one host of that other game. Which host was that? SS13? JO? Sven?

So I've been continuing work on the Construction Kit, and was able to put together the following MEGA:

Contents:

The former is the one I was discussing earlier. It's essential functions:

The latter of the two has the functions:

The sounds folder also includes a replacer for the Skeleton sound effects, so they'll now use the shrieks from Daggerfall instead of the more muted ones from Morrowind.

I really wish I could get a server set up. Nobody else seems able to do it either, though, which sucks.