Piano OST

are there any other games with OSTs that are just one dude jamming on a piano?

Breath of the Wild

most japanese visual novels, specially emotional ones.

Long Live The Queen. But that shit is made by a SJW (albeit semi competent one, so I believe that chick just bought into social justice meme), so yohoho that shit or the soundtracks.

i don't remember any solo piano tracks from this

example tracks? i skimmed through the sountrack and landed on orchestra style or steel drums

this is what i'm looking for, thank you

Transport Tycoon Deluxe, for the most part.

Does this count?

Zero Divide 2 had a few.

thanks for the suggestions, but i mean solo piano. no backing instruments or drums.

In this same vein, pretty sirr Katawa Shoujo is solo piano.

not entirely piano only but i'm posting it anyway

Minecraft.

kirby's epic yarn
It was comfy.

I am Setsuna.

How about muting shitty game music and listening to actual music? A lot of classical music is "just one dude jamming on a piano"

this is a video game board and i'm looking for new things i haven't heard before.

Sure

Hello /mu/

final fantasy has a bunch of CD's that are piano versions of songs. If you are interested in listening to any.

Jamestown has a neat track that's a medley of the whole soundtrack played with a piano.

If you want exclusively piano then BotW wouldn't count. it does have a lot of piano tracks but often with accompaniments.

But I can post this, which is almost entirely piano from what my plebeian ears can hear. Made by one of the musicians who composed for Journey (and since went on to compose for shitty SJW games, poor sap).