Best girl

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/184589395
archive.is/wuJj0
please
katawa-shoujo.com/staff.php
twitter.com/ONeillCam/
twitter.com/ONeillCam/status/884399961055440897
deltaengineering.tumblr.com/post/156894315896/do-you-still-frequent-a-or-4chan-in-general
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There were over 150 generals for this "game", what the fuck else is there to talk about?

I think it's safe to have this thread because of forced anonymous.

Well for starts….

Is Misha autistic?

The fact that Lilly is best girl

She might be best girl but she doesnt deserve someone like the MC

Fuck you, Rin is best girl.

Pic related.

yeah no thanks

Lilly belongs with me, not some japanese cripple.

Best girl is technically not a cripple

Can I fuck girls so hard I give them disabilities?

Why are you even reading Katawa Shoujo

Seeing the fallout from this game when it first came back and how v responded way back whenever I feel that I don't want to deal with a good dating sim. They just make me feel lonelier, I don't want to be reminded, I just want to forget.

"over 150" is a heck of an understatement

my nigga

You can be crippled emotionally or rather mentally.

Crapawa shitjo is on general 3342.

on halfchan Holla Forums? Jesus christ. I can understand a thread cropping up every once in a while like here, but my god

>>>/vn/

My poor summer child. They aren't on 3342. They lost count a lost count of times.

Maho > Kurisu, she's a more believable character on top of being cuter in every way

All i've seen is praise

I have never played this before. Which route should I go for?

The one where you dont die, you're gonna do them all anyway

what's left to discuss?

Krapawa shitjo not a game xDDD

Some people who bashes SG unremittingly are edgefags who pretend to go to cuckchan, parroting the same shit about it plagiarised plot or some shit and never played the game.

There are legit criticisms about the game, though you can easily filter out edgefags pulling shit and cumstains outta their asses.

Whichever your heart desires.

according to what I've been told over the years, Steins;Gate is apparently just one step above katawa shoujo on the ladder and is still a Babby's First

that makes me sad

First you'll accidentally do the Rin route

Yea I guess thats true, it always gets recommended to people wanting to get into VNs. It doesnt mean jack shit about the quality though, its just a good start.

I accidentally did Emi's route first, because I am not a fat fuck and tried my best to stay in shape.

As time goes on I understand Lily's pain.
cause I'm going blind

You better prepare applications for your computer, to help you navigate.

I'm pretty much thankful that the progression of the disease has been halted well enough that I can probably just replace them with cybernetic eyes by the time it gets super bad. On the downside by the way things are going cybernetics, specifically shit like cybernetic eyes will probably have loads of tracking technology so large corporations can constantly track, hell and maybe even see what you're doing. Why does the Cyberpunk future have to be so shit. I would rather not have to rely on my other senses if I lose my sight
On a related note to the thread, why did anyone pick Shizune, deaf people are generally awful people to those who are fully hearing/partially deaf.

Try 1500

Triple nigger

the fact that 4chan's /ksg/ still isn't dead.

That's what you get for enjoying that turd.

Get out, retard

SG isn't that bad and you should give it a second chance. It's not the VN that's terrible. It's the shit taste fags who are into Makise

What, you actually fell for the cripple meme? Ah ah, sucks to be you. Lilly is blind. It may handicap her, but at the same time it forces her to adapt with new abilities. She lives in her own little dimension.

All other girls are like dogs which got shot in a different part of the body. There's no mystical beside the obvious wound.

fuck off. go back to cuckchan

Rin was the best you fucking no taste losers.

Steins;gate is the best VN ever. Don't know what trash communities you've been too.

Mandatory.

8leaf visual novel wehn

I came in here just to see if anyone knew if it were still going. Is it seriously? I mean, jesus, I remember wondering what the fuck they were still doing talking about it like a month or two later, and now it's been years.

One day, some scientist will stumble upon /ksg/ and write a paper on how they've discovered super autism.

Did they add retards, asspies or these kind of illness. pic related

Did bernd make this?

I just went to find out. They are up to #3342 and are still wallowing in self pitty.

Enjoy boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/184589395

Didn't your mom ever tell you no more than 5 times a day?

I don't see Emi in that picture.

boards.4chan.org/vg/thread/184589395

It's over **three* thousand! The fags there use it as a sort of social media, and talk about IRL bullshit.

You can assfuck a legless girl so hard that she can't sit in her medically prescribed wheelchair anymore. Does that count?

Thanks for reminding me of all those feels and that dying alone is going to suck, op ;__;

That's a two way street Hanako wouldn't be qt if she wasn't 2D.

this

Disgusting.

What's the matter user, don't you like an irl Hanako?

The article in question:
archive.is/wuJj0
please use archive.is/femail/article-3323483/Burns-survivor-wears-scars-pride-getting-phoenix-tattoo.html

Yeah, fair enough.

I assume the same people who Hanako are the same who think that "Watamote" chick is greatest 2D ever.
I think that's the name of her, the sped with the black bags under her eyes?
They also tend to always like the quiet, nerd, neet girl types in anime due to them projecting their insecurites on to a show.

If it wasn't for the trash nose piercing, she's wouldn't be that bad honestly.

The problem isn't the burn scars. They're off-putting, but something I could learn to look past. But any woman who gets a nose piercing is an immediate pass.

I don't like nose piercings, they are indicators of thotitude and all bearers must be eradicated.

She even got a tattoo.Though I guess these acts of degeneracy can be linked to her bullying and insecurity.

The entire holiday scene is all about Lilly and the MC pretending to be a happy little family with Mrs. Forgotmyovenmittens as a mentally retarded child they both care for. If you go for Lilly you are abusing Crispyko, who will continue to be your little sperg daughter.

Dis chik?

Nigga she joins the bookclub or something and makes her own friends to give you guys space, the hell you talking about?

That's the one yeah.
Attracts all forms a sad lonely /a/nons.

Yeah it sucks that her manga went to fucking garbage because its author won't let it go, she's in her third year of high school and it's awfully generic.

Just watch the anime and pretend she never grew up, she lost her charm in the manga.

This tbh. I strongly believe it is just some sort of self treatment of the author to cope with whatever he experienced in his younger years.

Rin and Emi are the only two girls whose routes I enjoyed. Shizune's felt incomplete while Hanako felt like waifubait. Lily was there I guess.

Emi was kind of neat although a little shallow (You know her dad died the day she lost her legs from the moment her dad first comes up), while Rin was more or less a bit of of an insight into the mind of an artist with huge communication issues, which I can appreciate.
Shizune has absolutely shit writing though. It reads like someone just spent an hour or two in microsoft word to write some stuff and call it a day.

What did you think of the heavily recut Alpha version of Shizune?

Never played it

You got that right. That shit hit way too close home, even after finishing the other routes I still couldn't let go. Kenji's route was a close second to me, what did you make of it?

You know how sometimes Shizune would say something and Misha would "Translate" it tactfully cause she didn't know you understood each other?

That ended up being the whole driving plot of her route. The way her translations completely changed your impression of a person. And Misha walks in front of a bus by the end, as if it wasn't cheap teen drama enough. It was an interesting idea, but a shoddy execution and what we got was a whole lot better even if it had to cut off it's own balls to do it.

While this was my first thought as well, I was also thinking that her father simply abandoned her, that he couldn't stand seeing her like that, though it seemed a bit more silly and not as tragic as him dieing. When the day came to "visit" him, I thought the plot twist was that he was alive in a hospital room, but completely paralyzed. He was fully aware of what was happening around him and could understand what was being said to him, but he could only blink in response. Now that could have been even more tragic, than death, because as Emi, he was also a track runner, but now he couldn't move, and his daughter, while legless could still run. Emi would also be afraid of someday becoming like him which would explain why she doesn't like being in a wheelchair. She needs to run, in order to not become like her father.

Why did the writers bitch out on most of the content they talked about?

So they removed a very interesting and actually unique plot point?

She can feed herself, and probably knows how to masturbate as well. Touching her chest with her feet wouldn't be too hard. I can do it myself, and I am not very fit.
Also: what is scheduled mamography?
You would think that a high tech superduper cripple medical school would have a doc looking after the breasts of the female students as well, or atleast teach them how to do it themselves.

Well, if he was in a hospital, the mother would probably visit him way more often than once a year. And Emi, guessing by how attached she used to be to her father, would attempt to visit him every chance they get. Either that or the mom would be a total whore for having a different "friends" while her husband was in hospital, slowly vegetating away, and Emi would probably hate her mother for that and become a total puritan.
Which would be way hotter than the total slut she is now.

It's a "rocks fall, you die" moment. Even though you have been to the school for just a week or two, you are already expected to find a date. You did make some friends, and Shizune is still trying to get you to join the council. It is not like you are total social failure.
>tfw you play as if you would be in the situation and get Kenji's route on your first play

If you played her route you would know that she does. Awkwardly.

Not sure how it goes in her route, but she's a girl. All she has to do is sit on a vibrator.

Getting it back out though would be the hard part

She sobs softly while straddling a pillow in the moonlight in her room with the paintings.

If you put a collar around her neck you could chain her to a pipe and she would never be able to get free. You might be able to get away with just a spherical door knob.

You know, if you strapped a vibrator to her crotch i dont think she would ever be able to get it out.

I know that feel. I did pretty much the same thing on my first try and would've gotten Kenji's route if I hadn't started going to the art club since I retraced my steps on my second try minus the club.
The rooftop scene still makes me sad to this day

Rin has autism. Actual autism, and she was insufferable for it.

Where do you think you are?

Never forget that /ksg/s thread count was reset twice
the actual count is closer to 6-7000

Are you admitting that you too are an insufferable autist?

fuck off

Every post here has a sort of austist logic to it. Even yours.

Babbys first VN is definitely True Love 95. If this wasnt your first, well, welcome to the internet, faggot.

He asked on the vietnamese internet forum for knitting, especially on a board about harassing women, and even more specifically in a thread about a program that lets you experience true grief and suffering.
The autism flows through all of us.

Getting /thread in the OP is quite an achievement on its own.

Are you admitting you aren't?

I do not like Rin, thus I am not autistic. It's a fact that those who enjoy Rin and her route are terminally autistic.

Youmustbeatleastthisautistictopostonthisboard.jpg

everyone here has some mental or other disorder, you wouldnt end up here otherwise

And your point is?

That people who like Rin are quite literally flawed humans. They were built wrong. It's not the product of a stable mind.

He says as he posts again, and again.

My first one was Tsukihime, by the recommendation of a friend. I'm rather happy with the development.

HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG

And yet you are here. You made the active effort to type : "www.8ch.net" into your browser.
You clicked the button to go to Holla Forums, and you probably browsed though the catalog until you found a thread you were interested in. And you stopped when you saw this KS thread, clicked it and made the active effort to write something.
Mate, you are as autistic as the rest of us, stop feeling superspecial.

I never said otherwise nor am I ashamed of it, It still doesn't account for the fact that you chose the wrong place to bring it up.

You're fundamentally wrong buddy. That's not your fault, but you could at least try to not have such garbage taste.

No I'm pretty sure I'm not wrong in the accusation, especially given the cavalcade of autistic Rinfags who felt personally slighted.

So you are saying that everyone who likes Rim is an autist, correct?
And I am saying that everyone posting here is an autist as well.
So go suck yourself, if you really think you are better than anyone else posting here, mate.

Check your eyes. From the condition of her skin, especially her neck, I guess she's around 50, or maybe 40+ with lots of sun exposure.

You misinterpreted me, I meant wrong in the sense that the kind of response you'll get out of these threads is pretty much as you said, a cavalcade of autistic Rinfags who felt personally slighted.

tl;dr What did you expect nigger?

(Checked)
You're about 50 posts too late, mate.

But I do not like Rin, and am thus demonstrably better than you. Since you're autistic. And you like Rin.

I expected exactly what happened and yet it needed to be said nonetheless. Somebody has to do it.

But you posting on this site makes you just as autistic as the rest of us. Ergo you are no better than anyone here.
Tbh you are just shitposting. Please continue.

Yeah burn victims very rarely have "nice" scarring. They do exist, where the scarring manifests less intensely but it's mostly for more minor cases.
Actual real victims of 3rd degree burns are more often than not gross as shit.

Have you taken into account the fact that you're wasting a Friday morning discussing with people you presumably find mentally impaired?

I am in a hellish mood, and shall proceed to post some content tangentially related to Katawa Shoujo.
It won't be what you expect.

List of people who contributed to Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/staff.php
Link of interest
twitter.com/ONeillCam/
particularly
twitter.com/ONeillCam/status/884399961055440897 (Communist theory)

A divine agent of Zin, it is a towering winged figure with an aura of brilliant white light. This angel's face, though, is marked by a scowl, as if its zeal against any real or perceived vice overshadows its goodness.

DO IT!

You would have thought but then Rinfags prove us wrong time and time again. Rinfags are simply the lowest form of human, and are autistic. I can't be held responsible for their choice to be autistic.

I briefly considered it but then remembered that not only is Emi best girl, but it's Friday Night where I'm at. So jokes on you, I'm not wasting my Friday morning, I'm wasting my Friday night. Could be worse though, at least I'm not autistic

Wow what a faggot

So? George Orwell went to Spain to fight for communism, and yet he wrote 1984, the best anti-oppressive book ever written.

Yes and then he became a full blown Right-Wing Libertarian(Unless I'm thinking of someone else). But none of that really matters right now.
Honk

Surely you jest. It's cannon that the slut leaves you after high school.

That's even sadder to hear honestly

Then why do you still post here?

Oh no it ain't. You show me the proofs and I'll show you why you're a damn liar.

I haven't had much incentive to go out on Friday nights since my wife died. Nothing's fun anymore.

> deltaengineering.tumblr.com/post/156894315896/do-you-still-frequent-a-or-4chan-in-general
Oh come on I remember one of them being a belligerent faggot, this one seems half-correct at least.
Maybe I should save those links so I can directly link to them when a thread starts instead of searching them all over.

It's disappointing seeing that a lot of the people who worked on this are such faggots

Well why don't you try to find a way to come to terms with the loss of your partner and while you're at it engage with people who might make things a little bit more fun instead of venting out on equally lonely people over petty matters?

Jesus fuck, read the thread, nigger. WE ARE ALL AUTISTS IN HERE!

I don't think you've read what I posted user.

Condolences. Probably shouldn't sperg out over a low tier VN.
This may should like an insensitive question, but how did the funeral go? Was it awkward with the families?

Highlighted name is a director.
I've spent months of age going through shitty twitter lists though, so this is all. Ganbare.

Thanks for the info man.

Well this isn't the place for the former and I've largely accepted my position despite not enjoying it, but for the latter I'm more than willing to discuss VNs. Even other routes in KS. Just not Rin, since she's autistic. Shizune is a massive cunt but at the very least she's rightfully acknowledged as one.

You seem rather insistent bud. It's not a badge of honor to self-deprecate. Have some more pride in yourself, you can be better. You can do better than Rin.

Everyone was trying to support everyone else above themselves. It wasn't as much awkward as it was everybody grieving in their own way. It's hard to understand how another person might be coping, but just being together was enough, and with time we started to open up to each other. Her parents and my family got/get along great and we still consider each other family, but I don't think I'll ever find someone like her again.

You must feel PRETTY DUMB

Do you have children user?

I was thanking you for the dump in general, so not really.

That is one thing we can both agree on. Hope you find the fun things in life again.

Man, it's like the artist gave up on the face because it was too hard. I know all about that

Yeah, girl age 4. Parents are always offering to watch her if I want to go out or anything but there's no point to doing that. If I'm honest I'd hoped to have a son and we were trying for one after she was born, but now I just want to make sure I raise her right. I know jack shit about how to raise a girl though, so the family helps out

I can respect that somebody might find Rin a "tough nut to crack" where the shell of emotionlessness is only hiding a centre that holds a pain that she fears others might not understand, but the writing doesn't suit what I think they wanted her to be.
I prefer Emi because she's a similar thing done right, where her exterior is upbeat to hide inner pain. That makes her more appealing both before and after cracking that nut.
Shizune starts as a cunt, and ends as a cunt. Even worse it's implied she puts studies and such ahead of her relationship with you, and that's a bad way to live a life.

That's oddly fitting for the character.

Don't worry user, nobody is born with the knowledge on how to raise children. Just do what you think is right, and if you are not sure ask your parents or your wife's parents. I am sure you will do fine, just don't loose hope, and don't be consumed with the thought that you will never be a good parent.

You got an opportunity here now. At 4 she doesnt really know anything about computers or video games, right. So you get to get her an ibm 486 or pentium mmx and make her introduction to vidya things like doom, hocus pocus, halloween harry or duke nukem 2. In 16 years we can then find out if the golden age of video games is dependent on what you grew up with.

I honestly expected to drop it within 2 or 3 hours after starting.
Lilly is best girl. I can't believe how much I felt during her route.

Now I see where you're coming from. That upbeat exterior that entices you has always put me off in real life and in fiction, while I've always found a calmer, more austere exterior much more pleasant to be with, It's a gut feeling really. I do agree that the writing left a lot to be desired though.

It is remarkable how many people it has affected. 5 or so years after playing it my life is completely different, ive moved states 3 times for work, had 5 different residences.
Emi's route encourages action and enthusiasm, which is what i got first time around. Coincidence? Prior to KS i had been working at a newsagency for 4 years.

Thanks buddy

I don't know if I want her to play video games. Then again, nowadays there's little option for free time other than to do it. I try to be active because I was a fat nerd as a kid and I want her to be better than that.

It just seemed that whenever you opened up to Rin she never really grasped what was happening. She would kinda take in the information, file it away, and then just keep it there. She could pull it up again if needed but she never assessed it herself. The whole fiasco of the art show could have been avoided if Rin had just stood up for herself, and if they'd made her inability to do so a plot-point it would be okay, but it's never really the focus. She just lets other people live her life with no resistance. While a similar plot works for Mizuki in YMK, it falls flat for Rin since they never utilize it proper.

VNs help remind me a lot of the time that I need to take charge of my life and live it on my terms. Chase happiness, hold onto it and never let go user. You rarely get second chances at it.

I forgot there was a team making that, I'm not a big fan of some of their character designs other than the girl in the mask

Well it turns out this game was copied off of Clave who had the idea in 1994

Fuck I meant to say Cleave

Well, keep in mind that often kids want to do the opposite of what their parents want. Maybe she would end up as one of those "lol, i was playing zelda in 2017 silly boys" types. Tough call and i wont pretend to have any advice. All i know is that my mates let their kids have free reign of the ipads to shut them up.
These guys also watch John oliver and trust the mainstream media. Breaks my heart.

5 fucking years jesus.
Took a while but I'm actually doing good in college, out of the parent's basement and can finally talk to people without shitting myself.
I wonder if anyone else was changed by this game, for better or worse.

I thought it was ded. Actually wasn't there some guys trying to do a direct sequel a while back but the devs were assholes and stopped it?

Absolute cancer. That's treating a kid like a dog with a chew-toy, trying to "shut your kid up" means you're not bothering to keep them engaged.
It's a balance because I worry if I deprive her of vidya she'll become a gamer grrl, but if I give her too much she'll become one too. Maybe I need to pick decent vidya and then try and play them with her when opportunity arises. I remember me and my Dad used to play Killer Instinct and I had a blast. I never really had a rebel phase, maybe a solid hobby with voluntary parental inclusion is the way.

Good for you. Believe it or not, not living with parents is an achievement in itself in this economy and housing market. VNs are good for that, they'll teach you to be more open but not to the point of being a fag. You can always be a better you.

Hey man, that's great news. It's so liberating being thousands of kilometers away from parents and anyone you know. It's like being an user irl. It must be great moving overseas.

Wisdom, but its really out of place to tell them how to raise their own children. These guys are working their ass off as it is. Worse, I'm taking over one of their jobs next year. We got this dynamic where you get promoted every 4 years or so. Well, my turn is up. Now i got to deal with all these functionally retarded clients and do less programming more socializing. The business world isn't great. I dont even get to wear a suit and larp as Patrick Bateman. It's all smart casual.

That seemingly unnatural and emotionless response is exactly what appealed to me, her lack of assessment gives one the distance to open up with a cooler head and doesn't make one feel obliged to sugar-coat otherwise unpleasant truths, but I'm way in over my head here.

I do agree that her inability to stand-up for herself should have been the main focus and that arc always felt a little lackluster because of it. You should have been able to help her express herself in a manner that got across to other people and dissipate the fears that were preventing her to do so. The way I see it, Rin had a lot of untapped potential as a character, and I guess I'm guilty of seeing more than what's really there.

I got no evidence for this but i recall people saying at the time that Emi and Hanako had the main writing focus and then Lilly and Rin came second effort, and Shisune switched writers at least once and was rushed because of it.

Were this years ago I might agree, but kids are lacking skills at the moment. I was left alone and I see how it damages kids.

Rin's ending showed what should have been the START of a resolution, not the end of one. Her gaining the ability to truly express her hopes for the future and to finally confide in Hisao what she's actually thinking. Hisao is an ass for essentially living her life for her, but still.

I do recall reading the same thing as well, though whether there's truth to it or if it's merely speculation and/or rumor is up for debate.

IIRC the people who were saying this were quoting some post on the KS forum, so if one were to verify such claims that'd probably be the best place to start.

There's a familiar feeling about it…

People should do a remake with 4K graphics and a Misha route.
They could even charge 60 dollars for it, I don't care, I would pay

My thoughts exactly, the scene on the hill should've been the climax, not the denouement. Thereafter it should've been like day one all over again, a rediscovery of a sort, full disclosure, no beating around the bush, in the end falling for each other again for what they truly are.

That's the rainbow wizard user.

My nigga.

Meme magic transcends time and space.

It different when you've got kids of your own because then you can talk from experience. When you're a loner you've got no place telling people how things should be. There is not a viable female for 300km from my apartment. Life is suffering but at least im not NEET any more. I've been thinking about joining a Malaysian PMC since i got an offer. I might die but at least it pays better. I'll take a trip to afghan, iraq or syria, no worries.

this right here

how

Gave me a semi

P U R E A U T I S M
P
U
R
E

A
U
T
I
S
M

Why do people look for pain
That ain't right not one bit

We've reached the point where their threads are lost to time like some WH40K machine spirit lore and all these tech priests are standing around a millennia later wonder what they've been doing.

it's garbage
the 2ch memes don't help it that much
would've been slight better if it was an eroge

Does anybody has the post from cuckchan by the writer of her route, that states so explicitly?

Being just "Ok" is a curse.

Then he is wrong. He is completely and utterly wrong. I don't care if he's Jesus Christ himself, the guy is wrong.
Rin being molested, that's another story.

If you ever go with the death of the author crap you should really kill yourself

Rin was definitely being molested by the art teacher, no one would argue otherwise.

That doesn't apply. That would apply if the author was talking about how certain themes or statements should be interpreted, or elements of symbolism.
This is the author saying that outside of the work, certain events are canon despite no inclusion in the work, no allusion to in the work, and without making sense within the context of the work itself. Might as well say Misha is just an optical illusion while you're at it, makes as much sense.
Him being a writer doesn't make such a statement any less retarded.

I never posted with a name or trip on /ksg/ but people gave me one anyway. It was a nice place for a time.

But I grew up. Sometimes when I check cuckchan /vg/ I see the /ksg/ still going and still the same trips and names and some new ones. It is sad for them.

Pretty sure it was in the first revision of her route's script, but that got taken out in the final version.
The difference between Rin being molested and Emi being a slut that leaves you, is that Rin being molested is still alluded to in the final product with how she acts around the art teacher and how the art teacher is a piece of shit who clearly isn't of sound moral character. Hence the old /ksg/ joke "no matter what, he still molested her".

I genuinely want to see this now to take in how wrong it is

You know nothing, kid.

I guess she surrenders. Be careful the cuck mods gave me a time out before for unspoilered nudity. Guess heterosexuality offends their senses.

Whatever, kid.

all this is making me melancholic

rip insex

Some of us can actually pretend to be normalfags. This isn't /v9k/

I never played Rin's route. I had no interest after doing all the other girls routes.

Yeah sure bud, and Dumbledore was gay and Hermione is black.
Authors sure can add random bullshit they didn't think while writing years later into their work and we have to accept that, right?

finally, someone with some taste.

You need to kill yourself.

I learned braille.

(checked)
It's something with every form of art, or even object. If someone were to take a sharpie and draw a mustache on the Mona Lisa, or chop off the arms from the Venus of Milo, would you consider that the new piece of art, or was it altered? Do you even remember what the original looked like, do you have true data about it, or is it just in your memory, which can be altered and influenced by other experiences?
The concept of "original condition" is rather fragile, when you look at it from a neutral perspective. You can, for example, arrange an assembly line pick up service for Volkswagen cars, where you go to their factory and get to drive the car off their assembly line.
In theory this sounds cool, because you are the first one to use it, but in reality someone else already had to testdrive the car before it even got off the official assembly line, making sure the engine works properly, the circuits are hooked up correctly, and the lights shine at the correct brightness.
So who drove the car first, the guy who actually took it to the road, or the dude who revved the engine a little?
Is the current Venus the real Venus, because you know what it looked like, or is the past Venus the real Venus, because she was made with arms? Yes, objectively speaking she used to have arms at one point, but what you are looking at is a statue without arms, not one that used to have arms.
Of course the concept of "past" is important to preserve, but in the end, the past doesn't truly exist anywhere. It may have consequences, but it is not something you can grasp.
I guess what I am trying to say is that, even though many people may look at a picture, or read the same story, they can interpret it differently. Kind of like the parabola of the Elephant and the Blind monkeys, but the monkeys aren't necessarily blind, one of them may have really bad experiences with elephants and run away, while the others know they are good at unearthing trees and revealing energy-rich roots, so they stick around it.
And after all, does it really matter to you if someone chopped off the arms of a statue? You got to see it once with arms already, and you don't need to look at it ever again, and every time you want to look at the original, just remember the original. Obviously this doesn't work as well with statues, but imagine a book, or a story. Just ignore what the others are adding and make it YOUR story. Enjoy it the way you like to enjoy it, not the way someone makes it.
Pic related I guess.

I have some pictures that I'll probably never get a chance to post again.

Reminder that the pre-release/demo days were the best days of halfchan.

You guys have some pretty bad taste, the best girl doesn't even NEED a route.
Although I wish there was one.

Why people insist on women being unfaithful to them, even in fiction, baffles me.
Why hate yourself

Not even. The general once had so many threads that the participants lost count and started from 0 again.

I cannot get involved with any of the girls and the sex scenes look really out of character for most of them. Most characters are anoying and I don't want to interact with them. It has happened various times that I have activated the skip mode.
The cultural references are dated and unenjoyable.

even R63 Lily is still best

you have shit taste

Bravo Nolan, there is truly no greater work than yours

I'll just throw in my two cents here and say that the only place for death of the author henceforth referred to as DotA is in the shit that isn't inconsequential or spelled out, such as themes.
To use Fahrenheit 451 not Harry Potter since I never actually read those books as an example, Ray Bradbury has gone on record saying it was supposed to be opposed to television, since the entire reason the firemen get away with their shit is because nobody bothers to fucking read the books they burn. Meanwhile, the common interpretation is that the book was anti-censorship, since the bad guys are a de facto censorship board.
If you ask Holla Forums, the gg thread, or anyone else aligned against SJWs, they'll consider it a warning of the damage that mindset will do, since the firemen were created as a censorship board because people were offended, and wanted the "offensive" material removed.
Without DotA, only Bradbury would be right, despite everyone else making perfectly valid interpretations based on the work's contents.

DotA only becomes cancerous when it's used to argue shit that does not have textual support in the work, such as Hermione being black or Dumbledore being gay.

Lilly (best girl overall) > Hanako (great girl in the end) > Emi (fun loli) > Rin (garbage) > Shizune (absolute garbage)

Actually, let me revise this…
1) Lilly (best girl overall)
2) Hanako (a little frustrating, but great girl in the end)
3) Emi (fun loli but too immature)
4) Rin (super autistic garbage)
5) Shizune (annoying absolute garbage)

it must be hard walking through your day to day life being this wrong

It is.

Revised once more for greater accuracy

we're here or you, user
until you get better taste

I agree, except about Hanako. She really opens up and connects with you in the end. But it's frustrating getting to that point.

Hanako is like your daughter in Lilly's route, though.

How is my taste so wrong, good sir?

because of my opinion being different from yours

I'd rather go after Emi's mom. Curing a dyke with the power of D is just a meme anyway.

Emi's mom is supreme MILF.

Kinda wish you could have sex with Shizune to fuck the bitch out of her.

This is fucking disgusting and you are all cancer.

Stay buttmad cuckold.

Anyway I don't understand why Shizune doesn't have a sex scene when everyobe else's rout does.

Because her route was sabotaged and some of the people behind KS are enormous faggots

Reminder, also she is alcholic

SaGe~

Nigger what?

It's just a circle jerk of 5 or 6 guys and the occasional drawfag.

I heard that was the case. I've been hearing some shit about what happened to 4 Leaf after the alpha version.

Post proof, fucking faggot. Just because she get drunk ONCE in the entire story doesn't mean that overcooked is an alcoholic.
Still only second best girl.

she is a flawed character, a girl lacking of a loving family, it's a shame that her route didn't showed many of her potential flaws, imagine if she was only whit Hisao because she wanted support on a stressfull situation.

Nigger you are lacking the proofs!

well, it suits her.

So, what you are saying is that it's your own canon?

Did Katawa Shoujo general of 4/vg/ die or something? For what purpose is there to talk about it? How many years
I never played it as (((VNs))) are not games but I would probably play a joke version if it was short based on the shitty memes the game spawned.

Do tell.

I really hope the rest of the VN genre isn't this shit