NIHON FALCOM THREAD, "Cold Steel on PC" edition

Don't forget to support the games (or not if it's a NISA release) and spoiler the spoilers!

Specially Xanadu Next. That masterpiece deserves bigger sales.

Cold Steel Undub Patch Here For Those So Inclined:

Jap voices for CS:

mega.nz/#!WkUyhDbb!B8dXNO2aBwNHibQ7tjTCyQLrX-bbBUV2jkZVUYxJ0Q4

Dummy files:

mega.nz/#!AoVmhDoL!h7fYCD14LQD14Ema9zWVvqHZegYJX2PF9EYWbn3x-DM

Just dump it in the voice folder. Easy as pie.

You need the dummy files or the new Audio XSeed added will be in English because the nips never recorded that much.

- Trails of Cold Steel I is out on PC on both Steam and GoG; ToCS II is also confirmed for PC with no release date available
- Tom on ToCS for PC: has its own separate launcher, "far more feature-rich than any other launcher we've ever had in any of our PC games to date" " There's not much you CAN'T do in that launcher." "You can tweak bloody EVERYTHING." It's also got a turbo mode that lets you speed up the game 4x, which is pretty sweet. It also runs butter smooth. Seriously, this port is great.
- Trails of Cold Steel III is on track for a Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. Check gematsu.com and esterior.net for further details
- Tons of Falcom/Kondo interviews with some interesting details, will eventually make a list and a tl;dr

- Zwei II coming this Summer. Check this blog post to discover the game ( xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/162167486725/zwei-the-ilvard-insurrection-localization-blog )
- The full Trails in the Sky trilogy is finally on English, available on Steam, GOG and the Humble Store
- Tokyo Xanadu brought by Askys, Vita version has already been released, and the improved Ex+ version for PS4 and PC on late 2017, although Amazon has November 24th, 2017 listed
- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA, If you wish to complain, do so to Falcom, not XSeed (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended

- Trails to Zero fan tl at 25%. Ao is 46% translated, but not edited at all yet. A beta of the Zero TL from 2015 was leaked. It is full of typos and sounds like robots are talking, but it is at least coherent from start to finish. Play only if you are desperate. Machine TL of Azure has also been released, and it is as terrible as you would expect. It is completely unintelligible.
- The Legend of Xanadu I & II Dub Project announced, English tl patches coming in the next months ( tg-16.com/The_Legend_of_Xanadu_Dub_Project.htm )
- Also in the works: Zwei!!, Dinosaur Resurrection, Vantage Master Japan, Dinosaur Resurrection and Brandish 2 Renewal (PC-98)

pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/oAe4W
youtube.com/watch?v=ERWrIkE3BxQ
nichegamer.com/2017/08/03/new-trailer-and-day-one-edition-revealed-for-ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana/
store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/
clips.twitch.tv/LivelyObedientGrasshopperSoBayed
sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mooth
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansai_dialect
dropfile.to/HUP1smG
geofront.esterior.net/2017/08/06/milestone-25/
archive.is/Jed8w
fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=868
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-8x89WIARaDWkRHRjNGOHhPWWM/view
aksysgames.com/staff_blog/
xseedgames.com/forum/index.php?threads/trails-of-cold-steel-coming-to-pc-this-summer.29219/page-29#post-953105
aksysgames.com/2017/06/30/tokyo-xanadu-is-out-today/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tl;dr

What are the "actiony" Falcom games, similar to the Ys games?
Played Xanadu Next and Nayuta and Gurumin, waiting on Zwei 2 because I'm interested in any extra content that might come with the western release

Fair warning that it's a shilling thread series with literal Xseed employees here, so take a move on and never support anything they do.

The warning is for if the redtext somehow wasn't enough of a clear giveaway.

Tokyo Xanadu is actiony. Also Nayuta no Kiseki. You can play it on a PSP emulaor. There's a translation for it, but it's pretty shit. But if gameplay is what you're after, then that probably won't matter.

Also, don't take the bait this thread, guys. Just let him scream into the uncaring void.

How's the PC version of CS so far, guys?

reminder that if you support nisa you should be hanged.

If you just want something that's real time as opposed to turn based Brandish is pretty good

Other than the lack of mouse support it's a pretty great port. The mouse being locked to the window is a bit annoying, I wish there was an option to disable that for people not using mouse/kb controls.

TURBO MODE, BITCHES!!!

Very beautiful, by far the best version of the game, no question.

do you have the archive link of that pcgamer blogpost? i want to read it.

And the entire Ys series at some point.

It's a pretty great port. One of the best I've seen for a JRPG, maybe the best'' but has a point. It is annoying that the mouse is locked. If you, say, play it in windowed it's impossible to adjust where the window is unless you try to move it very fast before the game opens up.

You don't have to play Zero & Ao before Cold Steel. They take place at the same time. The only difference is which game's major events do you want to be spoiled on.

Well I've heard they were good anyway and the story gets pretty great. Then again, people often say that about Japanese only games.

Well…you could play the shitty translation of Zero then play Cold Steel and come back and play AO when it's done? It might not actually be a bad way to do it, honestly. There's sadly no perfect answer when going between Crossbell and Cold Steel. Either way something's gonna get spoiled.

I could, but since I can read Nip, I think I'll pass.

Then you got no excuse not to play Crossbell, user. They're great games.

I played the draft of Zero and I think I like it way more than FC.

All I need now is Ao and CS3.

archive.is/oAe4W

Don't worry the fishing game in ZnK has made me hate bait.

Note to Falcom: please add shop were you can buy bait for fishing in CS3.

My only real concern is the Japanese audio fanatics. I've got no problem with people preferring it, I put it in the OP for a reason, but these people are so goddamn autistic and zealous that they will accept an inferior product, often with censorship, just so they can have Japanese audio, something none of them can actually understand. Dual audio is nice, but it's not worth a pozzed release. Especially on the PC, when undubs are usually very easy to make.

fucking knew it, one of many reason i stopped reading and buying that magazine/website

Ever since learning Japanese, I actually prefer English VA if I play a game in English now. The disparity between the dialogue and the text bugs me. Still, how are Japanese audio fanatics fucking things up?

Basically, they flood every discussion space on Steam and Youtube with complaints, making things generally unpleasant for everyone. The more dangerous thing, is how they would almost assuredly accept someone like NISA, who is terrible at porting and usually censors, just because they'd get dual audio out of it. The Japanese audio is more important to them than actually getting a quality port. Retardation on that scale is dangerous.

Cold Steel PC actually lets you switch text to Japanese, believe it or not. So if you want you can play it that way.

It's just that one fag from the last thread (and I seriously hope it's only him).
Consider the effort it takes to undub a game compared to fixing a terrible localization, it's fucking retarded no matter how you look at it.

That's something you don't see too often, but it's always appreciated. And I found out a few days ago that if you switch your PS4's language to Japanese, you can play digital games in Japanese. It's a pretty nice feature.

I figured out how to unlock the dlc in the gog release, but this probably works on steam as well
The game just checks if empty files named "DLC#" are present in the top of the data directory, with # representing which dlc. You can unlock it by creating those files yourself.

Just in the data folder itself?

Yeah, just in the data folder, not inside any of the subfolders.
DLC2 is the item pack, DLC1 and DLC3 are the casual clothes and shining pom baits, although I'm not sure which is which.

So it's already in the game and just needs to be unlocked? That's terrible.

Also
DID THEY FIX TOKYO XANADU YET?
I WILL NOT BUY THIS HELLA TRASH TRANSLATION FROM THE VITA

I might give that a shot.

On that note, I did find e8v00365.wav

Oh vey! Bad goy! Why dont you support those based nips and translators?!
>mfw sending this bug to be fixed

They deserve nothing for including the DLC in the game and locking it away.

But user! Thats the publisher fault!

WHY IS NO ONE ANSWERING MY QUESTION?!
Is…is it over? Have we just given up?
Will we never get to play TX without suffering through memes and hack mistakes?

Lowest settings look far better than the Vita port and run on my toaster. Pretty good.

Sweet thanks. I don't buy cosmetic shit regardless of the game or how much of a fan I am of a company.

Did you send them your problems? Because nothing is is gonna happen if you don't send them shit and sit here bitching.
It took me 3 minutes to write up an email showing my concerns and ask them to handle Falcom localizations more seriously like they did for Muramasa Rebirth; here is there company info.

Fishing was casualized in the Cold Steel games, don't worry.

The memes are pretty rare, but the typos and inconsistencies aren't. It didn't bother me too much, but I'm glad I pirated it.

Just sent it in. Here's the proof.

They voiced more lines and added it to the PC port of CS.

The PS3 and Vita versions just had voiced lines for what was voiced in Japanese.

MADMEN! THAT WAS JUST A MEME!
Anyone have the joke translation comparisons between Crunchyroll, 4Kids, etc.?

This is Xseed. This is exactly Xseed encapsulated.

And XSEED is now almost entirely to titty-ninja games with almost nothing else on the horizon…

A friend wants to know if any of you has the pics of Xanadu's typos.

Hopefully CS3 is somewhere among those tits. I don't mind if they skip Zero and Ao now that there are fan translators working on them.

4615 new lines. About 30% more voiced dialogue than was in the base game. In the original, Rean is basically has no VA during the Thors parts of the game. Now he talks as much as everyone else. So, for example, during the final bonding events Rean actually has VA now. A few other more story important scenes were also voiced that weren't before, as well as other characters who get a voice in Cold Steel 2, but are unvoiced in Cold Steel 1 (and I think the reverse will be true for the Cold Steel 1 people who lose their voices in the second).

More than that, there aren't just 4615 new lines but also some lines that were REdubbed since XSEED weren't happy with the original product.

This is also true. I mostly noticed these at the very beginning (like before the prologue even) of the game and haven't noticed many since, but I'll keep listening for them.

Lol no, just pirated this trash from IGG and bragged about it on Steam forums.

Aksys can do good work, but Blazblue got the NISA treatment; Localization meme'd the fuck up to bait anime fans that hate fighters into getting the game. It worked and it was also the reason they got such a backlash when they went jap audio only. People that played the game for the fighting didn't care about the audio meanwhile those non-gamer fans still bitch and moan to this day for a dub.

I played it mostly for the fighting, but I did get used to the dub. I simply decided to wait to see if they'd give it a dub, and if not I'd pick it up when it hit $20.

Should be there fairly soon.

Holy shit, not even 99% of western PC games have that option.

Well it helps that very few of Cold Steel's maps are all that big, but it makes Nord pretty impressive.

You missed it; during the steam summer sale there was a fuck up for the blazblue collection. It had every single game in the series including CF that just came out for 25 bucks, it was up for like 30 minutes before they fixed it

Well, it's not that impressive considering the 2007 visuals

I'm more impressed by the fact that the option is there at all, because very few games even give you that option.

Hate to be a bearer of bad news just after Trails of Cold Steel was released on PC, but a new trailer was release for Ys VIII by NISA.

youtube.com/watch?v=ERWrIkE3BxQ

Not at all fond of the English voices they went with. Still no sign of any text from in-game, so either they're trying to hide as much of it as they can to keep fans from creating a backlash, or they're trying not to spoil anything (thinking it's the former given the spoken dialogue in the trailer). The article also mentioned a PS4-exclusive day one edition, which is just select tracks from the game and a 32-page art booklet, and all console versions having a reversible cover.

Article with the full details;
nichegamer.com/2017/08/03/new-trailer-and-day-one-edition-revealed-for-ys-viii-lacrimosa-of-dana/

Not liking this one bit. The mediocre voice acting, the lack of in-game trailers with dialogue after the demo and backlash from said demo, how they're not even being subtle about per-ordering the game with that last message in the trailer (unfortunately though it's pretty much the standard for companies like NISA to do that), the console-exclusive content, all with the game coming out within a month, I can already tell this is going to be another shit localization release from NISA. Even pirated and fan-translated, it doesn't sit right with me that NISA will still be getting money from this game via normalfags and the like. If it does poorly though, maybe it will convince Falcom that NISA is shit and should consider translating the games on their own instead like the devs of Neptunia did, but that's thinking idealistically.

NISA doing that? impossible, have a little faith, user.

FIFY

I love how they hide their own logo from the cover in some of the games they butcher now, it's like they do it as a last resort to trick people.

One would hope that the backlash from the decision to go with NISA alone would be enough to have them reconsider either a different publisher or publish it themselves next time they do release a game outside of Japan, but again that's thinking idealistically. Though a very likely scenario considering recent articles (if they were properly translated, which there is evidence of it not being so considering one question was "skipped" regarding a GOG release of the game), wasn't that whole "if the game fails, they won't bring anymore games overseas" something NISA or other shills were spreading to instill fear in Falcom fans into thinking they had no other choice anyways?

Those fucking bastards…looking more and more like it's going to be a shit translation and they're trying to cover their asses in the process.

>inb4 they censor that page on the artbook

Even if it's an art not final thing; if they make their logo ridiculously small on the cover you know they fucked up harder than usual.
Just look up Rodea's boxart, NISA made their logo smaller than usual and tried to blend it in on the cover. People got the game and the wii u version had seriously bad glitches that weren't in the jap release and the 3ds version had worse frame rate than the jap version. The Wii version somehow managed to be the least fucked out of the 3

It has begun.

Thanks for the undub patch.

Do tell where this came from.

The PS4 is completely region free.

I actually saw someone defend region locking the other day on 4chan. That was weird.

Gamers shouldn't be beta testers. And I'm sure that the translation errors SHOULD have been caught by editors and proof readers. Seems Aksys is kinda trash (not surprised nobody cares about niche weebshit).

Yeah I know, but it's nice being able to buy the English version of a game for a lower price than the Japanese equivalent and still be able to play it in full Japanese if desired. Can't imagine how or why anyone would defend region locking.

So wait, adol is still nodding and emoting in 8?
Thank god, I don't want to hear a mediocre voice on his like the ones in that trailer. Shit man, the Dawn of Ys fantranslation had better voices.

never had more fun playing a shoved in minigame

I give xseed a B- for effort. I just hope they won't be such poorfags in the future so they can officially get the dual audio.

XSEED used that line too in a Senran game. Just another reminder that all localizations are shit.

That one was pretty low key. It was Katsuragi so I wouldn't have even noticed it if I hadn't seen the joke beforehand. Putting shit like feels bad man or pro tip is 10x worse in my opinion.

Well Well the game isn't half as bad as some told me here and so far i'm enjoying quite a lot, more than FC by a lot. it's like they mix TitS + Zero, the "road" feels like TitS but without a lol go lucky retarded as the MC, as for the VA it's quite weird. I played both undub and dubbed, for Rean is MUCH better in the English VA, BUT my god Alisa, Laura and Elliot are just terrible, Alisa voice is infuriating, Luara sound extremely bored all the time, Elliot sound like a cowardly asshole always complaining and Jusis has a really gay voice. Far better than i expected but those 4 drag it down a lot.

As usual a sudden update for all the previous games on the release of a new title.

What did Sara do this time?

Ohhh baby.

No really, didn't one of the characters get raped?

DOES ANYONE HAVE THE XANADU PICS
THE PICS OF TYPOS and MEMES
Iasked already but got no reply

swallow this Muh Broken Heart and shattered soul, now seriously, people make Sora look way better than it really is and i guess waiting for so long for SC( took what? 8 years or something?), replaying FC over and over will really make you attached to the game and characters, i'm not saying Trails in the Sky FC/SC are bad games as they are not, but it's nothing spectacular either, it has a great OST, a really great lore and backstory. I could write a long list explaining why TitS is not a fantastic game and just a good one, but any point would just be ignored by Nostalgiafags, i'm glad i played FC/SC even if i did force myself at the end, it really made Zero and now CS better for it, i only wish those retards would stop shitting all over the place because IT'S NOT LIKE SORA! or some other idiotic crap.

I've not seen that happening in this thread at all. And Estelle aint retarded.

Yes. Repeatedly.

It was her pleasure.

And just like that, my interest in this game is up 900%

I'll leave it at that because I don't want spoil shit. But Jesus I thought I was playing a comfy jrpg.

For some reason I really like hime-sama Alfin in the English dub.

She also voices Fie in the dub

There are too few games that have this.

Fukkleducks
Holy shit! i heard this is a ok game at best but still worth a shot, but not like this

Here it doesn't happen much, but in other places it's a complete shitshow sometimes with people whining angrily about how CS and Zero is pure anime cliche trash, only to get really defensive when is point out that TitS is the same shit and its many issues. As for Estelle, to me she is a retarded character, it's more of a personal issue since she and joshua are the kind of people i hate the most.

Actually typically those people are ignorant, and don't even realize that the "waifu" stuff started with Zero, not Cold Steel. And it's not as if Sora didn't have anime cliches too. Hell, if they had gone with their initial idea to make Joshua the MC it's pretty clear he would have been just as much of a harem protagonist as Rean and Lloyd.

You monster.

How do I create an empty file that isn't a text file

I just saved an image as "all files" and copied it three times.

I just want a female protag for the Calvard games, mostly for yuri shenanigans

If there's yuri, then I'd be fine with a female protag

Thanks.

Sauce?

I don't want to nag but is there an actual reason why shilling threads are okay just because it's a certain company?

There was another of him saying H-E-Double Toothpicks and numerous of the characters saying "eff this" instead of fuck this.

we need more
compile it together
send them a card

Ys SEVEN's steam page just went up. store.steampowered.com/app/587100/Ys_SEVEN/

would you prefer three other threads or just one

I don't see what's wrong with these 2.

Are you retarded or just stupid

I've never heard fukkleducks, but they honestly don't seem terrible to me either. I don't personally like the word "hella", it sounds stupid, but people still use it, so why not?

Is that a question? Or is it a statement?

I hope it's port is as good as Cold Steel's port is. I never bothered to finish the PSP version.

Who knows? Maybe it's fukkleducks in the Nip version as well?

When I pirate the PC version I'm gonna change Fukkleducks to chucklefucks.

Considering it's coming from Kou, who gives the impression through his personality, that he'd laugh at the people who'd say hella or fukkleducks, him thinking/saying it is very offputting and sounds more fitting for Ryouta. That's what irks me.

To add, I know "fukkleducks" isn't in the original script. I doubt the hellas are either, so they're going the shit route in adding their own "spice" for the sake of "spice".

Well of course they wouldn't be in the script, those words don't exist in the Japanese language. Using "hella" is just a part of localization. Fukkleducks I won't comment on because it's an alien word to me and I don't know the situation in which it was used or the characters. I'll just believe this guy when he says it's out of character.

clips.twitch.tv/LivelyObedientGrasshopperSoBayed

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Explain.

That's a KeA figure.

Really? The character in the penguin costume?

If they're teasing Crossbell… I'm happy, but disappointed at the same time. Unless we get both Zero and Ao really quickly, because Ao is the one I need to play.

It would be great if they were doing Crossbell, but honestly CSIII is the most important. That's the one I'm most scared about.

Actually, it looks like they just made a custom "Zwei Penguin" figure, but the Zwei penguin is in Ao, and the face they have on it looks like KeA. They could just be teasing a Zwei II release date.

I should buy that penguin costume for my extra Estelle nendo faces

These are worse tbh. No one's bothered screenshotting typos.

I'm really glad I pirated the backport of the translation as opposed to paying for it. Jesus. Already beat Dana too, so I won't have to watch NISA's take on the adventures of Ardaf Muslim.

these are lines literally written by some cringe inducing faggot who spends all day perusing plebbit and 9gag. These are the kinds of lines you would expect that chubby twenty something weeaboo "catgirl" bitch at a shitty comic con to write.

The nipponese would commit sudoku if only they could fucking understand what the shit these irredeemable faggots were doing to their franchise.

>I pirated the backport of the translation
Same. I also played up until Oceanus in Ys VIII and accidentally overwrote my save file so I didn't finish it. I want to play it in English anyway.

That's a shame, the endgame is really sick. Although I am getting tired of every final boss since Napishtim doing the same exact "tri-elemental barrier" shit.

I was trying to backup my save but I hadn't used Vita Save Manager in a while and wasn't sure what "import" and "export" were referring to. Apparently the newest version fixes that by changing it to restore/backup.

Every time I load a save, it minimizes the game and I can't go back to it. Music and menu seems to be functioning alright. Is this the new desktop simulator?

Nvm. Figured it out. My shitty RX480 apparently can't handle the game at 4x msaa even with everything off and the game just shits itself when looking westward after disembarking from the train. It's fine at 2x msaa with everything on though. Driver issue maybe?

As they are final bosses, they are supposed to test all of your skills. Though the fault with that would rather lie with every Napishtim-era Ys game revolving around three elemental skills.

As far as i know, all those dragon slayer/y's games are played by the alt-right movement. You should consider to drop this serie.

I got a really important question about Dana.
Why does Adol stop using a shield?

Xanadu sucks a dick anyway

I don't know about Tokyo but you better take that back if you're talking about Next.

No I fucking love Next

i was thinking about getting this for vita but is it even worth it? seems like a really cliche type of jrpg and mediocre. should i drop money on it or not?

Which one? Trails? It's got its cliches, I suppose, but it's definitely a lot deeper than most jrpgs if you scratch the surface. I'd recommend starting with Trails in the Sky, though.

I'm still fucking pissed that Falcom choose NISA instead of XSeed for Ys VIII.
I bought every single fucking Ys game that they released this last years and i will not be able to buy this one.
I've never been this salty my entire life, fuck everything.
Also, where the fuck is Ys VII? why the fuck did they just skipped it?

PC port/retranslation by XSeed is coming soon.

*MIND BLOWN*

Wow I can usually tell by hearing (I never look up VAs). That's a good range for a Western VA in a low budget localisation. Cold Steel English dub is pretty decent all things considered.

Hope they don't fuck peTiote in CS3.

Command not recognized.

Playing zero and ao before CS3 is mandatory. Luckily there are already fan translators doing what Xseed and Falcom don't.

Falcom especially seems unconcerned with the Western fan base. Keep in mind though that Cold Steel was always intended as a new beginning. It was always going to be like that.

There are more Xanadu games, but I also only played Xanadu Next.

thank God it's XSeed.
i hope someday NISA just burns and disappear from history.

If Crossbell comes, I'm fine with CS3 taking its time. The PS4 won't die anytime soon.

Lechter and McBurn are the same guy too.

I think I'd rather an official localization of CS3 over Ao.

Already kind of spoiled myself on Ao. I just want to play it for the details and see Rixia in action in her own game

The longer is takes to localize it, the greater the chance of someone like NISA sniping it. I'd rather not take chances.

NISA wouldn't want it. Even Trails of YS doesn't compare to an average Trails script. Plus, I'm sure Trails has a smaller but even more dedicated fan base in the west than YS does. There's only so much you could fuck up in the localization. Trails' focus is in storytelling, and the loc is key. After the shit they've gotten for Trails of YS already, they know better.

I hope you're right dubsman, I hope you're right

Lurk more, user.

Is it just me or would actually learning jap be faster than waiting for these chucklefucks to finish the zero/ao translations?

You need pretty high level jap to understand Kiseki games. Considering Zero will probably be out in less than year and Ao probably not far on its heels, you'd be hard pressed to learn enough that fast if you were starting from scratch.

Is nayuta relevant to the story at all or is it just a fun spinoff?

Just a fun spin off, like YS vs Sora.

Yeah, it has sepith I think, but the gameplay and story have no connection at all to Trails.

The only thing in common is some terminology, like the currency being mira and Noi's magic skills being called arts.
Some user theorized that after zwei 2 tanked in japan Falcom started disguising zwei sequels as spinoffs to their other series

FUCKING WHY

WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS KIND OF CRINGE INDUCING BULLSHIT

THESE RETARDS ARE IN THEIR FUCKING TWENTIES AT LEAST

Nothing is wrong user. Everything is just swaggerino.

What are you implying? Those are appropriate for the Shining One's character.

I don't see anything wrong with half of that shit. Is that Phil Image guy supposed to be super serious or something?

Did you think that was bad localization? He's that insane in Japanese.

(No. I'll type what I want and don't care in the slightest about chan community or fitting in. You wouldn't understand).

I just looked up what Cold Steel costs on PSN and it is still 40 euroshekels. And that's without the DLC.

Gameplay wise what changes with SC and The 3rd?

SC has more arts variety, adds chain attacks (where you can link up a couple of different characters to have them attack at once) and you'll have access to a full party for most of the game that you can switch out, unlike FC where your party was almost always set. Trails in the Sky 3rd is the most different game in the series, as it is primarily a dungeon crawler (albeit still one with tons of story). In addition to the changes from SC, 3rd has a even bigger party and also introduces support members, which lets you set a non active party member as "support" to give you various bonuses.

I see, pretty interesting.
And what about CS? Does it being 3D change anything gameplay wise, like using terrain or having different vertical levels to fight on?

Which page? You caught my interest.

These are fun though

Anyone had a problem on Trails of Cold Steel on PC where the save thumbnail was a jumbled mess?
it's like really bad TV reception/noise.

Spill the details. Give us a post or three about everything wrong with it.
I love hate-posting

Not only is that actually the original Japanese from what I understand, but it's also not remotely a sack of memes or typos.

That's insane dialogue done correctly.

Nah, nothing like that. They get rid of the grid but in practice still basically works the same. Chain Attacks are gone after Sky. What really changes is quartz. Arts are no longer determined by the amount of types of quartz you have. Specific arts are now tied to specific quartz and lines in the orbments don't really matter anymore, save for the fact that fewer lines means more EP. So the quartz system is simplified a lot, though it does tend to lead to actually specking characters for specific roles rather than having a bunch of Jack of All Trades.

There's also things added by the Crossbell games, like field attacks (which you use to get advantage now) and master quartz, which a quartz you set in the center of your orbment that kind of sets you roll since they have a set of skills and perks that come with them. They also level up. Cold Steel also introduces combat linking, where you link two characters which gives various benefits, like being able to do a follow up attack when you unbalance an enemy. You raise link level (which increases the amount of things the links do) by basically doing the equivalent of social links.

What're the TiTS and Ys animus like anyways?

I'm sorry if this sounds ignorant but what's a social link?

I envy your cancer free life.

It's a mechanic from Persona 3+ where in if you spend your free time with an NPC, it increases their Social Link rank and give you various bonuses.

Also quartz colors look like shit now for some reason

I know nothing of the Ys anime, but the TiTS anime is pretty bad. It's a weird selection of adapted scenes from SC that get things kind of but not really right. The only thing I liked about it in the end was the fanservice hotsprings scene and gif-related.

It's a Persona term. It basically means: hang out with your friends for gameplay benefits.

Since when do they ever attack Walter in that scene, smh

That's hardly the most egregious part of that scene. At least they actually meet Walter in the steam caves and kind of face off with him. But in the ova, freaking Joshua shows up to save them and then fights Walter and wins.

why

I realize this isn't supposed to be won, but what the fuck

You can win it actually

Anyway, did anyone else send in emails or have the rest of you given up hope?

What's the odds Aksys will take the next one more seriously if more than three people complain?

You can win. You even get extra BP for it. It just requires a very specific strategy.

heh

Oh man, that should've been a Nana & Kaoru "breather."

really now? How?
Fucker keeps spamming his heal arts and is way too quick for whipslut or anyone else to use their art interrupting crafts, and his LOLNOARTS shit lasts an eternity.
Please don't tell me you get something cool in the import save for SC if you get max BP

Wait don't tell me, you also get extra BP for not fucking up the duke in the previous boss, right?

You get extra BP for not KOing the Duke, yeah. However, all you need to do is reach rank 1, which you will hit easily unless you've skipped a bunch of stuff, even without winning that fight or not hitting the Duke. FC is extremely generous with BP, and you only need to reach first class to get the bonus.

SC, though…SC has a margin of error of 2 points. If you want to get max rank in that, you basically have to use a guide (there's one on steam just about BP) because there's so extremely unintuitive shit involved in getting max points. Hell, canonically Estelle never even makes A rank.

Well fuck.
The game's charm is kind of wearing off on me now that I'm in the final area, these fucking chest monsters take too much punishment and I've been using Joshua's aoe craft more times on those past few chests than I have ever used S crafts in the entire game.

It's really something when you're better off casting arts if only to bait anti-art missiles to prevent heavier damage AOEs.

Of course, arts still do more damage than any pathetic attack you can use on them anyways. I went through it having to spam Soul Blur on anything of considerable size.

Yeah FC's final dungeon is probably the worst final dungeon in the series. Incredibly dull area with damage sponge enemies. Just power through it. You're almost done.

Tommorow, I've been playing for too long.
I'll probably take a break before playing through SC as to not burnout on the series.
I realize this is a stupid question but does Nayuta and Brandish TDR play well with a keyboard

If you thought Lorence was bad wait until you get to Lowe in SC, where the game straight up gives you an option to skip the boss entirely on the gameover screen.

Can't be worse unless he's also a 1000+ heal art spammer with SPD out the ass.

Brandish is probably even better on a keyboard, if you map the buttons right.
Nayuta could be tricky without an analog stick.

About time.

How long do battles tend to last in a Trails game? Are they fairly quick or do they get bogged down? I'm interested in playing the series since I hear decent things about writing and characters on top of solid gameplay, but I'm not sure if I'll have the mental capacity to play since I'm a little burnt out on tactics games after playing Devil Survivor twice in a row.

Also, Gurumin is in my Steam library, but I just don't feel any connection to the game, does it get interesting later or is basically a slightly more complex Zelda game?

This is why you don't go back.

That depends on the game and a few other factors. But I'd say normal mobs can usually be knocked out in a couple of minutes. Way shorter once you've gotten everything locked in and have a comfortable strategy for clearing them. Bosses can last longer. Again, it's all about how well you utilize the system, the difficulty and such. FC probably has the slowest battles in the series and they get faster from there. Cold Steel can be very breezy indeed. Not quite P5 levels of fast, but pretty close and we'll see how that changes in CS3. It's also worth nothing they are backporting the turbo mode feature into the Sky games, which will help.

That game is fast as fuck sometimes. Nocturne and P5 are the fastest 3D JRPGs I think I've played. Only older dungeon crawlers go faster sometimes.

Neat! That makes me a little more interested. Thanks, user. I'll keep my eyes on the series and probably pick it up if I want an RPG to play.

About as long as a normal JRPG battle (so like a minute or so, depending). Perhaps slightly longer because of the ability to move on the battlefield, and sometimes setting up positioning and whatnot.

Of course bosses will take a longer time. A few minutes, at least.

The battles aren't long like FF Tactics or similar SRPG games.

-Vita, Definitely Not Crow, and Vampire Loli
-The Ironbloods
-Rutger Clausell

FUCK YES!
Though I shouldn't get too excited since they haven't revealed yet whether or not she will be playable considering her VA situation, but we'll hopefully know soon

YES

Not sure how I feel about this.

It also depends on what difficulty you're playing on, FC only lets you play on normal at first but other games let you start off on nightmare.
Boss battles in particular are definitely
longer on nightmare, probably more than 10 or even 20 minutes.

I didn't even use a guide and I was only off by one point to reach A rank. The only reason I was one point off was because there's a question in chapter 5 where you're asked about the monster's behavior and you could say they're agitated or scared. Picking their agitated gives you extra BP and even has Olivier agree with you, but it's not the correct option. Saying they're scared gives more BP, but Olivier is unsure about your answer, which makes me think it's the incorrect option. The other 2 points is I didn't bring Dorthy with me in chapter 2 to take a picture and because I talked with the guy at the guild in chapter 3 when looking for Renne because I didn't know it makes you lose BP.

Things like this are what I was talking about. It's bullshit you would not know without a guide and will cause you to miss out on A-rank.

Reminder to never support XSEED releases. At least until they understand they need to provide jap voices.

Heres your reply NISA shill

>tfw its actually Loewe again

Why is this allowed?
This isn't English language.

Yes it is.

No, it isn't.
It looks like somebody was having a stroke and was rolling and gasping all over the keyboard for air.

I guess they brought Jager king back to life

It's Scottish brogue. And when it comes to doing Kansai accent in English (which Becky speaks), it's at least more interesting than the typical "southern hick" way of doing it.

Yeah. I wouldn't go as far as to say it's an "accurate" translation, but it definitely is a good way of giving western players a similar feeling to how she spoke in the original Japanese release.

I didn't realize just how good of a transition that was until I got to a character that spoke Kansai in Ao. It's pretty trippy.

I would have liked Gurumin if it was more responsive. After a while I stopped bothering trying to fight enemies the right way and started spamming the "rotate analog and attack" moves because they are insanely OP.

I would had enjoyed Gurumin more if it wasn't filled with bugs that Mastiff never fixed.

I swear if they pull some The 3rd bullshit then I will be irritated beyond words. That was horrible.

It's definitely Crow. Hell, the t-shirt with this design on it in the Falcom store is literally called "Rean and Crow." Keep in mind Rutger Clausell is alive again too. Still, don't think that means all sunshine and rainbows. For all we know bringing someone back could be super fucked up.

Seems more closer to Yorkshire to me mate.

It literally isn't English. Wikipedia has a whole Scottish subdomain because this crazy gibberish is its own language. sco.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mooth

No Renne in CS3?

Falcom trying to sell strategy guides? They're notorious about this stuff.

Are they singing "It'll be my pleasure" in Japanese?

Well, if estelle and joshua were to turn up, would falcom out right spoil something that, or would they want it to be a surprise. I don't think she'll turn up without those two turning up.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kansai_dialect

Not a fan of it but at least it is not as bad as Dragon Quest.

Ape Escape 3 is the better loli platformer; Gurumin bored me. You can use cheat engine to set a key to fast forward in Trails if you find it too slow.

I don't see any reason for her to be in Erebonia at all.

Did anyone try to convert the PS3 saves from Cold Steel to work with the PC version?

I'd rather stick with my imagination on this one.

I feel like coming back from death easily kind of cheapens the death.

I REALLY hope there's more to it. Like maybe for example it's not perfect, maybe Crow is actually rotting and pieces of him are falling off or something.

Wait that guy on the right side… isn't that the nice guy?!

That's Regnitz you idiot.

No, Mr. Dubs.

That's Machias' father from CS1/CS2.

Damn he looks so much like him. I guess I should start playing CS1 someday…

Get outta here and play it or I'll spoil it for you.

The cycle must be preserved, not even death will prevent it. The players make depart, but they return to fulfill their duties.

Falcom doesn't care. It had an incredibly loyal and dedicated team in XSEED but decided to branch out for no good reason around the time they decided to start aping Persona (hence Tokyo Xanadu).

Now Xseed has CS3 (hopefully) and a few booby-ninjas while Aksys memes on Xanadu and NISA - N I S A - got Ys. You see Xseed's catalogue of upcoming releases? It's pathetic, and Falcom is directly to blame for that (mostly) since they were the prime honey for a long time untill they stabbed them in the back.

One of the translators at Xseed even started crying in public online saying how difficult it was to give up their baby (Ys) to someone else.
NISA? Couldn't give a rat's ass.
Xseed's blog which regularly updates their progress with translating titles and shows us their method details how much effort they put into every decision on phrases, references, and lingual puns, etc.
Aksys gives us Fukkleducks.

Every time I go over this in my head I get infuriated. We'd have had to wait another year (or two) for Tokyo Xanadu or Ys but when they arrived they would have had effort and care put into them. Aksys puts more effort into Otome titles than H-E-double toothpicks and I think that's because it's translated by one or two seriously dedicated fujoshi. Everything else (not Guilty Gear) gets the meme-team, apparently. Even Atlus would have been a better choice from what their translation of P5.
I'm so angry.

Atlus isn't even very good at localizing but at least they don't shove memes and shit into it.

Falcom to Xseed:

You indirectly imply Guilty Gear gets better treatment than their other games, so I implore you to reconsider. It's awful. Sure, no memes, probably because every single sentence in the game is anime-type philosophy so the translators don't even know where to put them, but the typos are everywhere. I'd take memes over not being able to go to a random story arcade or GG World (dictionary thingy) and seeing them mess up even the names of playable characters. If it happened ocassionally I'd understand, but it's everywhere I look and that's awful. In Blazblue I don't remember any typos (I could be wrong) and while I recall some minor memes and weirdnesses, I'd still say BB got treated way better in comparison.

They have a very big upside though, they know what they sell and typically have good generosity. Xseed to them is like a supergreedy kike compared to Santa Claus, and I don't even mean recent, more jewish Xseed. BB CF on PC was 6 months late compared to consoles and had a much lower price, all the DLC free, a free soundtrack, it even included some free quality mongolian books of drawings. Rev1 on PC was published by the devs (Arc Systems) instead and was not anywhere near as generous.

They did and even changed character races which is the worst of the worst tricks one can do in my book, but that shit might be 4 years or older so it might be fair not to care, especially if their recent releases were free of such stuff.

Are you talking about Revelations: Persona? Nigga that was almost 20 years ago.

Actually, they've been under fire from fujoshits for royally fucking up some of their translations for otome games. From what I hear, they don't translate the otome games themselves, they contract it out to various other groups, meaning their translation quality is pretty inconsistent, ranging from serviceable to fukkleducks tier. Aksys a shit for everything.

I saw an image man, no clue how old or new the game was. It looked like a portable ds/3ds game to me, but that means it could've been a regular older game just as well. I clearly remember a drunk-looking guy in a (green? Red?) hat turned from white or Asian into a nog and some other stuff, like a girl. I never saved that though I've seen it many times.
Still, if it's indeed 4 or more years then whatever, that's not relevant. Nobody cares for translation mishaps that are 4 year old, let alone so much older. Atlus seems fine then.

Yeah it's from Revelations Persona on the PS1. The PSP rerelease did not have these things.

Anyway I've checked and yeah, it's 21 years old, so I have less than nothing on Atlus. I thought it might be a 2-3 year old 3ds game so it'd at least be worth mentioning, but now that I think about it I've seen the image way further ago than that and 3ds games typically look different anyway. They're all chibi

I hope she is. She should have grown a bit too, like Tita. Imagine that.

So wait user said Skies The 3rd is more of a dungeon crawler? Does that mean it's more like Xanadu Next's gameplay or does he just mean no more bracer and towning?

This. The closest thing to sidequests in the game are the optional doors you can view that are basically side stories about the Sky cast.

In the dungeon traveler 2 they added an arrow on the knee maymay and come at me brofor shit.

no more bracer and towning, it's TitS without bracer's quests stuff and traveling between towns, it's one big dungeon divided by floors, one hub area and a optional doors with cut scenes( 3 are sorta very important to the lore and CS/Zero/Ao).

DT2 had memes in the Japanese. They did censor it, though.

It hurts to say, but I'm 99% reason that XSEED lost Ys is because they turned down doing Tokyo Xanadu. It wasn't just that Aksys took it from them, but rather once Falcom inevitably went to XSEED to ask them to do the translation, Ken Berry got cold feet over the title being a Vita exclusive at the time, and decided to pass. Up until that point XSEED have had a right of first refusal with Falcom, but suddenly right after Topkyo Xanadu - a Vita exclusive, which XSEED have been apprehensive on for a few years now - get's taken by Aksys, you suddenly see Falcom branching out. It's obvious what happened if you know anything about XSEED, sadly.

Actually, the translation for ArcSys fighters have been done in-house (aka, ArcSys have been translating themselves) ever since BBCP. The memes in those games aren't Aksys' fault.

It might be hard to believe, but the arrow to the knee joke was from the original Japanese. Shocked folks in vitagen when we found out, too.

Oh so it's the Origin of the three games, I get it.

People have speculated that another big reason for this is how slow XSeed works. Companies like NISA put out anywhere from 4-6 titles in the time it takes XSeed to do one. Yes, other companies do a worse job and censor much more than Xseed, but the Japanese publisher doesn't give a damn about that. XSeed is a small, slow operation, and Falcom wanted that western pie, and they wanted it now.

ArcSys does that themselves now? That could be why the only pictures of memes I've seen in BBs have the interface from earlier games and why I've seen pretty much nothing of the sort playing CF aside besides one pretty weirdly translated Susanoo text from his arcade where it states he wants to end all evil and injustice when he actually says he wants to outright end and destroy everything. That's a pretty big difference.
I don't understand why BB CF had no typos I can remember and GG is riddled with them though. Maybe I should use their bug report page and tell them where to take a look so maybe they at least care more the next time.

Yeah, those reasons might all be valid. That, and their inability to get Japanese voices, too. I always see tons of people go "no Nip dub, no buy", probably more than those who hate Denuvo, so even smaller and less aware Japanese companies might have started noticing. Kongor was asked about Japanese voices and answered, so I doubt he's completely ignorant on the matter.
Also if Xseed is as small and poor as you guys always say, Falcom might simply feel like they could not survive the next year and it wants to branch out a bit in advance to not have to rely on something that's a few steps from dying, also getting fallback plans in the process. If Xseed went bankrupt in the middle of translating a Falcom game, that'd be catastrophic as someone else would need to translate it anyway. Tons of time lost, especially if you consider half-done is one-two years for Xseed, and money is lost too as I bet releasing games much later than in Japan hurts sales. Graphics get outdated, all but most dedicated fans forget the series existed… That's a pretty logical thing to do by Falcom, actually. It's also one hell of a self-fulfilling prophecy if I ever saw one.

Not again

Yeah. That's also why ArcSys have started self-publishing games on Steam/Nintendo eShop recently. It wouldn't surprise me if they started cutting out the middleman and dropped Aksys entirely soon. It's kinda a similar situation with NISA and Spike Chunsoft.

What does SC put out anyway? Only things I know them for are Danganronpa and Zero Escape, and both of those just shit the bed.

They also do the Mystery Dungeon games (PMD, Shiren the Wanderer, etc.) as well as Kenka Bancho, Fire Pro Wrestling… and they've done work on a lot of smaller games. They actually developed Dragon Quest I-V when they were just Chunsoft.

They're pretty old, and they've done Eng->Japanese localizations before, too. They did the Japanese translation for Witcher 3.

I remember FC's final boss being the only boss in the whole series that gave me shit.

I sure as shit am not going to try it again, going to download some dude's 100% save and import that, and watch the final cutscene.
Funnily enough the same thing happened to me with Ys Origin's Darm

Instead of missing out on the ending why don't you just use cheat engine?

I'm a complete fucking fool with it and I can't seem to ever make it work.

It's extremely simple. Download it then use this table:

dropfile.to/HUP1smG

Use the flashing computer icon and select the game while it's running and viola.

I wonder how that went.

There's still a part of someone in that picture who's not coming back from the dead.

geofront.esterior.net/2017/08/06/milestone-25/
2 years

Aw shit I thought the new guy was a neet. I didn't know he still did school. Yeah, it'll be forever now. And everyone else "on the team" all has other things that they like to do more. Can't there be one fucking neet autist with no job and no life working on it?

nope, still not working. Might be that table is not for GOG 2.2.0.10?

Some redditor made a rough translation for his girlfriend and it's been patched into the game now.

archive.is/Jed8w

They also censored the battle image of the first semen demon.

Huh…that should work for the most recent GoG version. Try one of the tables in this thread maybe:

fearlessrevolution.com/viewtopic.php?t=868

Is there a prepatched ISO? The patching process gives me an error.

Nicoblog does but it's an older version of the patch that has bugs it looks like.

I'm retarded and didn't change some of the values, my bad. Thanks!

Why did they even bother, it looks almost the same. Fucking idiots.

Legality or maybe trying to avoid a massive backlash from normalfags who try to jump on the drama wagon whenever they get a chance? It's a western release, dude. Place has always been prudish, sexual revolution notwithstanding.

The reason given is that they pre-edit stuff that they think will get branded as 18+ by the rating boards. Now how much of that is true or not is up for discussion.

Why are rating boards even a thing, 'concerned mothers'?

Wow that's atrocious. Guess Aksys is just mostly garbage all around, then.

You should be ashamed of yourselves!

But I didn't know xseed rejected the then Vita-only Tokyo Xanadu. That's disappointing that this decision might have upset Falcom. I can understand their decision considering the Vita is going down almost as fast as the 3DS after the Switch launch (I own a Vita, too) and Falcom titles are essentially novels of text so it would be a lot of work for not a lot of pay-off, but if Falcom set up TXanadu as their new Persona then I can see the rejection upsetting them.

That means we're stuck with trash translations, though. Something tells me Aksys won't change the script for ex+ since that would require a good bit of extra work ontop of translating the new content, and XSEED will forever be spurned by Falcom for their rejection of their pet project when it was Vita-only.

I'm more sad than angry, now.
I think this is more the issue rather than personal spurning of Xanadu, really. The Jap sales suits don't seem human enough to resort to such a petty thing. That they'd gouge XSEED of titles in favor of quick-shooters no matter their poorer quality seems more like something one of them would do.

I patched it and it works; I could upload it for you.

That would be helpful, thanks.

Night Trap, Mortal Kombat, and Doom, mostly.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B-8x89WIARaDWkRHRjNGOHhPWWM/view
There's some text untranslated in the main menu but the first cutscene had the dialogue translated when I opened it in PPSSPP. It's the no voice patch version, btw.

Jesus christ the the United States government is so incompetent.

Thanks!

good goys

wew

The box is even better than the PS4

Got a question, what's the deal with these notches? Is this kind of like Simon's quest where the faster I go the better my ending or what? Or is it just a way of showing playtime?

10k sales first week on steam is pretty pathetic, sure GOG numbers can help but they will not surpass steam, they only have themselves to blame with a price tag like that and ZERO marketing, hell on release day the was nothing on gaming sites. But with no money spend on marketing CS has already "paid it's port" probably but damn if this is not depressing.

Compared to what though? AAA games?

no, even some Indies do way better than that, my bet is Xseed probably betting on the long run and steady sales instead of putting a effort and "wasting resources" trying to sell more faster. To them it's probably good enough, but it's not at all impressive and i believe Falcom will think so too, still it will take a month to get real numbers how well it did or not, but 10k with a discount and already falling to the forth page is never a good sign.

We're getting CS2 on pc regardless, don't know why you're getting your panties in a bunch.

Joshua, Schera, Weissmann, Loewe, Sigmund, Arios, Wazy, and Rixia are confirmed involved in CS3 from the new Dengeki issue

I don't believe it. They're practically glued together by the hip at this point.

She might be staying with Renne or something

>Estelle is now a domestic stay at home mom raising Renne while pregnant with her and Joshua's first child

Either that, or their going for that brainwashed/cloned Estelle as an Ouroboros agent idea I had a while back. Damn corporate mind readers.

I say He's Osbourne's son and had a Divergent Law shoved in his heart to save his life after an assassination attempt. We know he's not a Chosen One(beyond Divine Knighthood) because McBurn says he's made of whatever was shoved into Rean.

I think it's related to demons or gehenna somehow, since Mcburn's like 95% fiend

Osborne was apparently resurrected the same way Arianrhod and Jaeger King was. I don't think Osborne is half-demon

Vita expresses surprise that Osborne has control of one of Ouroboros' factories, so it's safe to assume that Osborne can weasel his way into acquiring more than that, including the Divergent Laws, which is what was shoved into McBurn

McBurn senses that Rean has something "mixed" into his chest, just like how McBurn has something "mixed" into his entire body. So it's safe to assume that the scar Rean has is something being forced into his chest, possibly by Osborne. Maybe he had no idea how to do it properly at the time, which resulted in Rean growing up unable to control this "other side"

Arianrhod was ressurected? I thought she was just immortal.

Huh, that wasn't in the pastebin.

weird

There's no way Lloyd doesn't show up.

What's with all these updates for the trails games? There's been like 5 in the last few days.

Backporting new features. You can play FC SC and 3rd with Turbo mode now.

Fucking nice

aksysgames.com/staff_blog/
Just look at the blog.
Notice a game missing? Notice how they have not actually mentioned its release ONCE?
Or maybe I'm overlooking it

Pay attention to sources before assuming something. Case in point, took a Tom post as confirmation of something he didn't quite say: xseedgames.com/forum/index.php?threads/trails-of-cold-steel-coming-to-pc-this-summer.29219/page-29#post-953105

Shit, I think XSEED has crap marketing too (even now that they're sort of reminding people to get the game on discount), but the current SteamSpy estimate doesn't match concurrent player numbers from this weekend, nor the amount of detailed reviews. CS PC also stayed on Top Sellers longer than any Trails localization other than FC. 10k feels like a lowball number if anything. It's almost been a week since release and SteamSpy normally takes a while to stabilize when estimating for a new game.

All we know for sure is Fate/Extella sold more, not that it's any surprise. Tom points out how the range eventually is accurate for the most part, but there are other factors which show potential sales we can bank on.

This, I assume, is based off a random thought/observation Guan made on Twitter when he was posting leak info from the latest Falmag/Dengeki issues. Notice how the different colored names for the newest-revealed characters? There was also a comment about other "colored" character appearing, who players might have met before and which "shouldn't exist". Nothing confirmed about those

It's just how many "days" you've rested so far. There's a post-game ranking system you can do better at if you refuse to rest (and don't use many items), but there's only one ending.

The blog has a search function. aksysgames.com/2017/06/30/tokyo-xanadu-is-out-today/

SHUT YOUR MOUTH
thought I'd missed it, thanks; just so upset I'm seeing things now I guess

That'll happen when you spend too long here.

New Bread